holding the piece of paper in itsmighty mouthh .the dog ran to the buthcher's什么意思?

单选题:Not until his father came back ______ to bed.A.A.A did the boy go B.B.B.the boy goes C.C.C.the boy went D.D.D.did the boy goes 阅读理解题It was Monday.Mrs.Smith’s dog was hungry,but there was not any meat in the house.Mrs.Smith took a piece of paper,and wrote the following words on it:“Give my dog half a pound of meat.” Then she gave the paper to her dog and said gently:“Take this to the butcher and he’s going to give you your lunch today.” Holding the piece of paper in its mouth,the dog ran to the butcher’s.It gave the paper to the butcher.The butcher read it carefully,recognized that it was really the lady’s handwriting and soon did it as he was asked to.The dog was very happy,and ate the meat up at once.At noon,the dog came to the shop again.It gave the butcher a piece of paper again.After reading it,he gave it half a pound of meat once more.The next day,the dog came again exactly at noon still with a piece of paper in the mouth.This time,the butcher did not take a look at paper,and gave the dog its meat,for he had regarded the dog as one of his customers.But,the dog came again at four o’clock.And the same thing happened once again.To the butcher’s more surprise,it came for the third time at six o’clock,and brought with it a third piece of paper.The butcher felt a bit puzzled.He said to himself,“This is a small dog.Why does Mrs.Smith give it so much meat to eat today?” Looking at the piece of paper,he found that there were not any words on it!1.Mrs.Smith treated her little dog quite _________.A.A.A.cruelly B.B.B.fairly C.C.C.kindly D.D.D.heavily 2.The dog seemed to know that the paper Mrs.Smith gave it ________.A.A.A.could do much good B.B.B.might do much harm C.C.C.would help the butcher D.D.D.was worth many pounds 3.The butcher did not give any meat to the dog ________.A.A.A.before he felt sure that the words were really written by Mrs.Smith B.B.B.when he found that the words on the paper were not clear C.C.C.because he had sold out all the meat in his shop D.D.D.until he was paid enough by Mrs.Smith 4.The dog always went to the butcher’s with a piece of paper,because it found that ________.A.A.A.the paper only with Mrs.Smith's words could bring it meat B.B.B.the butcher would give the meat to it whenever he saw it C.C.C.Mrs.Smith would pay for the meat it got from the butcher D.D.D.a piece of paper could bring it half a pound of meat 5.At the end of the story,you’ll find that ________.A.A.A.the butcher found himself cheated by the clever animal B.B.B.the dog dared not go to the butcher's any more C.C.C.Mrs.Smith told the butcher not to give any meat to the dog D.D.D.the dog was clever enough to write on the paper
二度风月2655
1.C ( Then she gave the paper to her dog and said gently:“Take this to the butcher and he’s going to give you your lunch today.” )2 A ( and gave the dog its meat,for he had regarded the dog as one of his customers.But,the dog came again at four o’clock.And the same thing happened once again.)3 A4 B5 A
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1。A2。阅读 CAABA
扫描下载二维码阅读理解。
It was Monday. Mrs. Smith's dog was hungry, but there was not any meat in the house.
Considering that there was no better way, Mrs. Smith took a piece of paper, and wrote the following words on it "Give my dog half a pound of meat." Then she gave the paper to her dog and said gently, "Takethis to the butcher (屠夫), and he's going to give you your lunch today."
Holding the piece of paper in its mouth, the dog ran to the butcher's. It gave the paper to the butcher. Thebutcher read it carefully, recognized that it was really the lady's handwriting and soon did it as he was askedto. The dog was very happy, and ate the meat up at once.
At noon, the dog came to the shop again. It gave the butcher a piece of paper again. After reading it, he gave it half a pound of meat once more.
The next day, the dog came again exactly at noon. And as usual, it brought a piece of paper in the mouth.This time, the butcher did not take a look at paper, and gave the dog its meat, for he had regarded the dog asone of his customers (顾客).
But, the dog came again at four o'clock. And the same thing happened once again. To the butcher's more surprise, it came for the third time at six o'clock, and brought with it a third piece of paper. The butcher felt a bit puzzled. He said to himself, "This is a small dog. Why does Mrs. Smith give it so much meat to eattoday?"
Looking at the piece of paper, he found that there were not any words on it! 1. The butcher did not give any meat to the dog ______. 
[
]A. before he felt sure that the words were really written by Mrs. Smith on Monday B. when he found that the words on the paper were not clear C. because he had sold out all the meat in his shop D. until he was paid enough by Mrs. Smith 2. From the story, we can know that the dog was very ______. 
[
]A. kind B. clever C. honest D. foolish 3. At the end of the story, you'll find that ______. 
[
]A. the dog was clever enough to write on the paper B. the dog dared not go to the butcher's any more C. the butcher was told not to give any meat to the dog D. the butcher found himself cheated (欺骗) by the dog
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:阅读理解。
It was Monday. Mrs. Smith's dog was hungry, but there was not any meat in the house.
Considering that there was no better way, Mrs. Smith took a piece of paper, and wrote the following words on it "Give my dog half a pound of meat." Then she gave the paper to her dog and said gently, "Takethis to the butcher (屠夫), and he's going to give you your lunch today."
Holding the piece of paper in its mouth, the dog ran to the butcher's. It gave the paper to the butcher. Thebutcher read it carefully, recognized that it was really the lady's handwriting and soon did it as he was askedto. The dog was very happy, and ate the meat up at once.
At noon, the dog came to the shop again. It gave the butcher a piece of paper again. After reading it, he gave it half a pound of meat once more.
The next day, the dog came again exactly at noon. And as usual, it brought a piece of paper in the mouth.This time, the butcher did not take a look at paper, and gave the dog its meat, for he had regarded the dog asone of his customers (顾客).
But, the dog came again at four o'clock. And the same thing happened once again. To the butcher's more surprise, it came for the third time at six o'clock, and brought with it a third piece of paper. The butcher felt a bit puzzled. He said to himself, "This is a small dog. Why does Mrs. Smith give it so much meat to eattoday?"
Looking at the piece of paper, he found that there were not any words on it! 1. The butcher did not give any meat to the dog ______. 
[
]A. before he felt sure that the words were really written by Mrs. Smith on Monday B. when he found that the words on the paper were not clear C. because he had sold out all the meat in his shop D. until he was paid enough by Mrs. Smith 2. From the story, we can know that the dog was very ______. 
[
]A. kind B. clever C. honest D. foolish 3. At the end of the story, you'll find that ______. 
[
]A. the dog was clever enough to write on the paper B. the dog dared not go to the butcher's any more C. the butcher was told not to give any meat to the dog D. the butcher found himself cheated (欺骗) by the dog 阅读理解。
[
[
[
]A. the dog was clever enough to write on the paper B. the dog dared not go to the butcher's any more C. the butcher was told not to give any meat to the dog D. the butcher found himself cheated (欺骗) by the dog 科目:最佳答案1-3: ABD 解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心It was Monday. Mrs. Smith’s dog was hungry.but there was not any meat in the house. Thinking that there was no 46 way, Mrs. Smith took a piece of paper, and wrote the following words 47 it:“Give my 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
It was Monday. Mrs. Smith’s dog was hungry,but there was not any meat in the house. Thinking that there was no &&46&&way, Mrs. Smith took a piece of paper, and wrote the following words &&47&&it:“Give my dog half a pound of meat.”Then she gave the paper to her dog and said, “& 48&&this to the butcher, and he’s going to give you your lunch today.”&&49&&the piece of paper in its mouth, the dog ran to the butcher’s shop. It gave the paper to the butcher. The butcher read it &&50&, recognized that it was &&51&&the lady’s handwriting and soon did &&52&&he was asked to. The dog was very happy, and ate the meat up at once.
At midday, the dog came to the shop again. It gave the butcher a piece of paper again. After reading it, he gave half a pound of meat &&&&53&.
The next day, the dog came again just at midday. And as usual, it brought a piece of paper in the mouth. This time, the butcher did not take a look at the paper, and gave the dog &&54&&meat, for he had regarded the dog as one of his customer.
But, the dog came again at four o’clock. And the same thing happened once again. To the butcher’s surprise, it came for the third time at six o’clock. The butcher &&55&&puzzled. He said to himself, “This is a small dog. Why does Mrs. Smith give it so much meat to eat today? ”Looking at the piece of paper, he found that there were not any words there. 【小题1】A.the othersB.otherC.othersD.the other【小题2】A.underB.inC.onD.above【小题3】A.TakeB.BringC.GetD.Carry【小题4】A.EatingB.DrinkingC.DroppingD.Holding【小题5】A.carefullyB.quietlyC.slowlyD.clearly【小题6】A.possiblyB.reallyC.hardlyD.strongly【小题7】A.whenB.sinceC.asD.after【小题8】A.tooB.alsoC.againD.either【小题9】A.itsB.hisC.himselfD.it【小题10】A.feltB.turnedC.stayedD.kept
【小题1】B【小题2】C【小题3】A【小题4】D【小题5】A 【小题6】B【小题7】C【小题8】C【小题9】A【小题10】A文章主要讲了狗的主人在纸上写了一句话让狗叼着纸去要吃的,一个屠户给了它肉,后来纸上没有了任何话,他依然给狗吃的。但屠户最后才发觉
解析【小题1】B词义辨析。A“其他东西,其余的人”。特指某一范围内的“其他的(人或物)”。B可作形容词或代词,做形容词时,意思是“别的,其他”,C泛指“另外几个”,“其余的”。D the other指两个人或物中的一个时,指没有别的办法了【小题2】C介词辨析。A 在。。下B在。。里C在。。上D在。。的上面&指在纸上写了。。。【小题3】A词义辨析。A带给。。B把。。带来C得到。。D 带着。。&指她让狗把纸带给屠户。Take。。to。。把。。带给。。【小题4】D词义辨析。 A 吃 B 喝 C丢掉D托着,拿着&指狗叼着纸【小题5】A副词词义辨析。A仔细地&& B 安静地C慢慢地D清楚地&指屠户仔细地阅读【小题6】B词义和上下文辨析, A 可能的B真的 C 几乎不 D 强烈的指屠户认出这真的是一个女士的笔迹【小题7】C词义和上下文辨析, A 当。。时 B既然,由于C按照。。D在。。以后指屠户按照纸上写的做了& do as。。。按照。。做【小题8】C词义和上下文辨析,A也 B也C再,又D也(用于否定句中)指屠户又给了狗一块肉【小题9】A代词辨析。A它的B他的C他自己D它&根据文章屠户已经认出了狗,没看纸就要给狗吃肉说明他已经准备好了肉,所以句子意思应为“给狗它的肉”【小题10】A词义辨析A觉得。。B 变得。。C 保持。D 保持。。指屠户感到很奇怪
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2011年江苏省泰州市中考英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
&Yesterday I was shopping for a few items(物品).With nothing to do at home, my son, who just left university, was ready to go together with me. As I pushed the basket towards the register(收银机),I checked my items to see how many I had, thinking I might go to the Express Line(快速通道)where the sign said“Ten items or less”. I started to go to that line and my son said,“Mon, you have twelve items!”I said,“You know, but they’re close.” He said,“Why are you in such a hurry to get home? You should go to the Regular Line because you have over ten items.” Knowing he was right. I agreed and then pushed the basket to the next line. So I was waiting for my turn there and I was just removing my items from the basket to pay for them when a young man came up behind me in line with two items. I just left the Express Line because I had too many and now I really wanted to get finished. Again, my son came up.“Mom, he has only two items and the Express Line is very long now. Won’t you just let him go first?”I agreed, and the young man smiled widely and thanked me several times. It felt good to be with my son and have him remind me not to live a hurried life. Do what’s right and also be kind. I really take pride in him.【小题1】 The writer ________ when she was pushing the basket towards the register.A.lost something she liked bestB.found her favourite itemC.checked her handbagD.counted the items she had【小题2】The writer went to the Regular Line because _______.A.she had 2 itemsB.she had 12 itemsC.she was in a hurry to get homeD.she wanted to wait for her son【小题3】Of the following, which order is right according to the story?①prepare to remove the items from the basket②let the young man behind go first③walk towards the Express Line④return to the Regular LineA.②①④③B.④②③①C.③④①②D.①③④②【小题4】 If you pay for your items at the Express Line,_____.A.you need to help othersB.you must wait for a long timeC.you can get finished more quicklyD.you should buy more than ten items【小题5】What did the writer learn from her son that day?A.Enjoy your life and be kind.B.Don’t buy too many at a time.C.Try to be friendly to your family.D.Never waste time waiting in line.
来源:2011年江苏省泰州市中考英语试卷
&&Yesterday I was shoppingfor a few items(物品).With nothing to do at home, my son, who just left university, wasready to go together with me.& As I pushed the baskettowards the register(收银机),I checked my items to see how many I had, thinking I might go tothe Express Line(快速通道)where the sign said“Ten items or less”.& I started to go to thatline and my son said,“Mon, you have twelve items!”I said,“You know, but they’re close.” He said,“Whyare you in such a hurry to get home? You should go to the Regular Line becauseyou have over ten items.”& Knowing he was right. Iagreed and then pushed the basket to the next line. So I was waiting for myturn there and I was just removing my items from the basket to pay for themwhen a young man came up behind me in line with two items.& I just left the ExpressLine because I had too many and now I really wanted to get finished. Again, myson came up.“Mom, he has only two items andthe Express Line is very long now. Won’t you justlet him go first?”I agreed, and the young mansmiled widely and thanked me several times.& It felt good to be with myson and have him remind me not to live a hurried life. Do what’s right and also be kind. I really take pride in him.1. The writer ________ when she was pushingthe basket towards the register.& A. lost something shelikedbest&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. found her favourite item& C. checked herhandbag&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. counted the items she had2.The writer went to the Regular Line because_______.& A. she had 2 items&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. she had 12 items& C. she was in a hurry togethome&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. she wanted to wait for her son3.Of the following, which order is rightaccording to the story?& ①prepareto remove the items from the basket& ②letthe young man behind go first& ③walktowards the Express Line& ④returnto the Regular Line& A.②①④③      B.④②③①     C.③④①②      D.①③④②4. If you pay for your items at the ExpressLine,_____.& A. you need to help others& B. you must wait for along time& C. you can get finishedmore quickly& D. you should buy morethan ten items5.What did the writer learn from her son thatday?& A. Enjoy your life and bekind.& B. Don’t buy too many at a time.& C. Try to be friendly toyour family.&D. Never waste time waiting in line.&
In London,there are many great places of interest.Here is some information about them.If you have an interest in visiting London,read the following first. Tower Bridge &&& Address:London SE12UP United Kingdom &&& Hours: 9:30a.m.一6:00 p.m. daily Nov.一Mar. &&&&&&&&&&& 10:00a.m.— 6:30 p.m. daily Apr.一Oct. &&& Short introduction:Tower Bridge is famous all over the world,and is one of the most visited bridges in history.It was designed by Sir Horace Jones,and opened in 1894. Tower Hill &&& Address:London EC3N4AB United Kingdom &&& Hours:9:00a.m.—5:00p.m. Mon.一Sat.;10:00a.m.—5:00p.m.Sun. &&&&&&&&&& (1st March—31St October); &&&&&&&&&& 9:00a.m.一4:00p.m. Tues.一Sat.;10:00a.m.—4:00p.m.Sun.&Mon. &&&&&&&&&& (1st November—28th February) &&& Short introduction:The Tower of London is nine hundred years old. Buckingham Palace Rd &&& Address:London SWIA 1AA United Kingdom &&& Hours:Mews:noon—4p.m.daily; &&& State Rooms:9:30a.m.—4:15p.m. &&& Short introduction:Buckingham Palace has been the official home of the British Royal Family since 1837. The Clock Tower and Big Ben Address:London SWIA2NE United Kingdom Short introduction: The Clock Tower is the famous tower of the Houses of Parliament(国会).It is 96.3 meters tall and was built in 1959.“Big Ben” is the name of the clock inside this famous tower. 1.The information above is mainly about ________ . A.famous hotels in London&&&&&&&&&& B.the writer’s travel plan C.places of interest in the UK&&&&&&&& D.an introduction to England 2.When it’s 6p.m. on October l2th,you can visit______. A.Tower Bridge&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Buckingham Palace C.Tower Hill&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.nowhere 3.If you want to visit the official home of the British Royal Family, you can go to________. A.London EC3N 4AB United Kingdom B.London SW1A 2NE United Kingdom C.London SE1 2UP United Kingdom D.London SW1A 1AA United Kingdom 4.Which building is the oldest? &&&&& A.Tower Bridge.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.The Tower of London. &&&&& C.Buckingham Palace.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.The Clock Tower. 5.If you want to see “Big Ben”, you should go to_________. A.The Clock Tower&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Buckingham Palace Rd C.Tower Hill&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Tower Bridge
请仔细阅读文中关于Bruce, Clark, Allen, Elva和Dick的兴趣和需求,在下面A—E的广告中,选出符合个人要求的最佳选项。56. Bruce is really interested in music. He likes singing and dancing. He often goes to KTV to sing songs with friends. These days, he is learning Hip Hop dance. And he wants to see some famous dance groups’ live shows and learn how to dance to Hip Hop.57. Clark collects old things like coins, toys, bags and clothes. He wants to visit a place where he can learn more about history and buy more old things at the same time.58. Allen’s son will go to primary school this September. She is looking for some furniture which can not only make his room nice but also is good for his study.59. Elva is a single mother. She is quite busy on weekdays. She is looking for someone to babysit her seven-year-old daughter after school.60. Dick has just graduated from medical school. He wants to work as a volunteer for some animal help organizations before he can really be a vet.A                     BHave fun & learn in little RabbitWe pick up your children at school And give them a safe place to play, do homework, and learn after school.ExperiencedTeachers\Lunch&Snacks \ Toys&BooksAged 6 to 12Our Programs: Languages, Math, Computer, MusicOpen 11:00 am to 7:00p.m,Mon.to Fri26 Market Road, Star CityTEL:The best After-School Program for your ChildrenJoin usLucy’s House offers a warm and safe place for dogs without a home. It was started by Dr. Joseph Brown in 1998 and has saved many dogs since then. Join Dr. Brown’s team and help!        We need:Food towels part-time workersMoney cars animal doctorsYou can also take any of our dogs home. It will make them very happy, because what dogs want most is to have a real home and family.Call: Miss White \CDDo your children like their rooms? Do they feel comfortable and have fun in their rooms?To children, play is very important because they learn when they play.Coco Boca keeps this in mind when we make tables,chairs and beds. Here at Coco Boca, you will find things that are made not only for children’s bodies but also for their minds.Mon.---Sat.9a.m—10p.m2East Street,New CityCoco BocaCRAZY ROOT is coming to townWith a new show!4/13---4/18 p.m. at the Art TheatreA dance you can’t miss!Get your ticket at Rainbow Music Store.
Price: RMB60E                       FWelcome to Old TownTo make you better understand this special small town, we have four programs for you:Program 1 Going back to the pastEnjoy food and toys from Grandma’s timeProgram 2 Buying old thingsShop at second—hand storesProgram 3 Learning from the pastMeet with the town’s old people Program 4 Looking to the future Watch the video program      A Modern Life in Old Town    Service @    Free Car ShowMany people rank Benz first and BMW second. In actual fact, every coin has two sides, so do cars. Benz is very comfortable to sit in while BMW is comfortable in driving. Benz is suitable for males while BMW is suitable for females.Tue.---Sat. 9a.m—10p.m8 West Street,New City
请仔细阅读文中关于Bruce, Clark, Allen, Elva和Dick的兴趣和需求,在下面A—E的广告中,选出符合个人要求的最佳选项。 56. Bruce is really interested in music. He likes singing and dancing. He often goes to KTV to sing songs with friends. These days, he is learning Hip Hop dance. And he wants to see some famous dance groups’ live shows and learn how to dance to Hip Hop. 57. Clark collects old things like coins, toys, bags and clothes. He wants to visit a place where he can learn more about history and buy more old things at the same time. 58. Allen’s son will go to primary school this September. She is looking for some furniture which can not only make his room nice but also is good for his study. 59. Elva is a single mother. She is quite busy on weekdays. She is looking for someone to babysit her seven-year-old daughter after school. 60. Dick has just graduated from medical school. He wants to work as a volunteer for some animal help organizations before he can really be a vet. A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B
Have fun & learn in little Rabbit We pick up your children at school And give them a safe place to play, do homework, and learn after school. ExperiencedTeachers\Lunch&Snacks \ Toys&Books Aged 6 to 12 Our Programs: Languages, Math, Computer, Music Open 11:00 am to 7:00p.m,Mon.to Fri 26 Market Road, Star City TEL: The best After-School Program for your Children
Join us Lucy’s House offers a warm and safe place for dogs without a home. It was started by Dr. Joseph Brown in 1998 and has saved many dogs since then. Join Dr. Brown’s team and help! &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& We need: Food towels part-time workers Money cars animal doctors You can also take any of our dogs home. It will make them very happy, because what dogs want most is to have a real home and family. Call: Miss White \
Do your children like their rooms? Do they feel comfortable and have fun in their rooms? To children, play is very important because they learn when they play.Coco Boca keeps this in mind when we make tables,chairs and beds. Here at Coco Boca, you will find things that are made not only for children’s bodies but also for their minds. Mon.---Sat.9a.m—10p.m 2East Street,New City Coco Boca
CRAZY& ROOT is coming to town With a new show! 4/13---4/18 p.m. at the Art Theatre A dance you can’t miss! Get your ticket at Rainbow Music Store. &
&Price: RMB60
E& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&F
Welcome to Old Town To make you better understand this special small &town, we have four programs for you: Program 1& Going back to the past Enjoy food and toys from Grandma’s time Program 2& Buying old things Shop at second—hand stores Program 3& Learning from the past Meet with the town’s old people &Program 4& Looking to the future &Watch the video program
&&&&&&&&& A Modern Life in Old Town &&&&&&& Service @
&&&& &Free Car Show Many people rank Benz first and BMW second. In actual fact, every coin has two sides, so do cars. Benz is very comfortable to sit in while BMW is comfortable in driving. Benz is suitable for males while BMW is suitable for females. Tue.---Sat. 9a.m—10p.m 8 West Street,New City
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 mighty mouth 的文章

随机推荐