名校精品试卷
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢One day,a boy and his little sister were sitting by a lake near their house when a bear appeared.There was 51 place for them to get away.The children had to step back to the 52 .They kept backing and the bear kept 53 at them.As the two children were already wearing 54 the boy told his 55 to jump into the lake.But the bear56 them into the lake and caught the girl by the life-jacket.The boy turned back and tried to pull his sister away from the bear.But that didn't work.Then the boy tried growling 57 at the bear.58 by this*the bear let the girl go.The children scrambled ashore(上岸)and ran up to the house with the bear 59 them.The children tried to get 60 the house through the front door but it was 61 With the bear right behind them,they ran 62 the house.Each time it got too 63 ,the boy.stopped and growled,and each time the bear stopped coming at them,allowing the children to 64 .Finally they succeeded in ente¬ring by the back door.They 65 the police station.Two policemen came and drove the bear away.51.A.no B.any C.some D.enough52.A.house B.lake C.shore D.bear53.A.ing C.backing D.smiling54.A.jackets B.hats C.life-jackets D.shoes55.A.friend B.bear C.mother D.sister56.A.took B.brought C.kicked D.followed57.A.sadly B.happily C.loudly D.kindly58.A.Encouraged B.Surprised C.Disappointed D.Discouraged59.A.before B.beside C.over D.after60.A.into B.out of C.onto D.off61.A.open B.moved C.locked D.small62.A.to B.into C.around D.out of63.A.far B.close C.afraid D.happy64.A.escape B.play C.jump D.smile65.A.phoned B.shouted at C.went to D.told
三人行ゝ偙
51-55 ABBCA56-60 DCBDA61-65 CCBAA好感人的文章啊!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码高二英语周练试题6_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
高二英语周练试题6
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢We passed through some beautiful on our journey through the Lake District. A.view B.scenery C.sight D.scene 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
We passed through some beautiful _______ on our journeythrough the Lake District.A.view&&&&&&&&&&&& B.scenery&&&&&&&&&& C.sight&&&&&&&&&&&& D.scene&
【答案】B【解析】试题分析:A.view 意见&&&&&&&& B.scenery&景色&&&& C. sight视野&&&&& D.scene场景;句意:在我们前往花园地区的旅途中,我们经过了一些漂亮的风景地区。故选B考点:名词词义辨析点评:词义辨析考的是学生的基础词汇知识,了解每个选项的含义是做好此类题型的关键,对于这类题,可从句意着手,同时,对于平时的学习要多进行积累词汇,考试时才能很好的完成。&
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
阅读下列材料, 并从所给的六个选项(A、B、C、D、E、F)中选出符合各小题要求的最佳选项并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。
The people below traveled abroad. Read the following stories and decide what problem each traveler experienced while traveling.
_______ David got lost in an isolated place. To make matter worse, he had an accident and couldn’t walk freely. So he was in great need of timely help. ______ Paul had to buy a hamburger and ate it in the park instead of eating his mother’s delicious chicken, with which he couldn’t go through the customs(海关). _____ Ann was stopped at the customs because she was carrying drugs without a doctor’s prescription. How regretted she was not to have done that! _____ Sally offended some of the people in the town she was visiting by wearing inappropriate clothes. She should have found out about local customs and followed them. ______ Jack didn’t obtain a transit card when he changed planes at an airport, which made him very worried. There was no doubt that he was not allowed to get on board. A& My mother was worried about me. She cooked me all my favorite dishes and put them into a box to take with me on my journey. But the customs officer inspected all the plant and animal products at the airport. Unfortunately it was illegal for me to bring into the country the kind of food my mother had given me and so it all had to be thrown away. B& It was very hot so I put on some shorts and a T-shirt to go sightseeing. I hadn’t gone very far when I found everyone was looking at me, and they didn’t seem friendly to me. One woman even spat on me as I walked past. I decided to get off the crowded streets and so I turned down a small, quiet street. C& During the four-day walking tour, I was amazed by mountain scenery and the ancient ruins we passed on our hike. On the last day, we arrived at the ruins of Machu Picchu in time to see the sunrise over the Andes. I spent the day visiting the ruins of that ancient Inca city before catching the train back to the capital city of the country. D& When I got off the plane at the first airport, I saw someone handing out cards to some of the passengers, but I didn’t know what they were for, so I didn’t take one. When I tried to board the second plane they asked for my transit card, which I didn’t have. I was worried they were going to send me back to London. E& I had been walking for about an hour when suddenly I slipped and fell down a riverbank. I hurt my ankle and couldn’t stand up. I didn’t know how I could get back to the village. I hadn’t told anyone where I was going, so no one would know where to look for me when they realized I was missing. F& When I arrived at my destination, a customs officer at the airport looked in my bag and found the pills in a small box. He wanted to know what the pills were for and why they weren’t in their proper bottle with my name and the doctor’s name on it. I explained that the bottle had been too big and heavy. Then he wanted to know if I had a letter from my doctor explaining about the pills.
Allen : I’ve never been a big fan of the bears , especially the vacation show . On my last trip to Disneyland (1999) we passed it by , because we didn’t want to spend the time on something we didn’t really enjoy. If we’d known it would be closed by our next visit , I’m sure we would have watched it one more time . I was just making the point that it wasn’t until Disney announced the closing that this feeling suddenly sprang (弹跳) up for the Country Bear show at Disneyland . But I think the idea of keeping some attractions (胜迹) open forever regardless of (不顾及) the number of visitors it gets is a mistake . We all have great memories of the Bears , but clearly very few kids today (or I should say families today ) are making those same memories from this show . That may be a sad fact , but it’s a fact . For whatever reason , the show doesn’t pull in the numbers . Isn’t it right to use the Country Bear space to bring in a more popular attraction so that more kids today can make those magic memories of an attraction THEY like ? Otherwise aren’t we just telling kids today that they “have to” make great memories of the Bears , when it’s obvious that the kids themselves are not enjoying the Bears like we did ? Roger : I am very disappointed that they have decided to retire the Country Bear Playhouse . I remember going to the show as a child , and still enjoyed it as a teenager ,
and now young adult . It is true that there aren’t a lot of shows left at DL and with this one closing even less . Being at DL does require a lot of walking , and it is nice to have a few attractions that are a place to sit and enjoy a good show . I understand that DL has to develop , but there has to be some history to the Disneyland that Walt Disney first designed . There should be some parts of DL that just never go away , and this is one of them . By the time I have children it looks like there won’t be any attractions that I can say I went to as a child at the rate they are going . Now the Bears are leaving . What I want to say is: stop trying to compete with everyone ! DL is the best , because of attractions like the Country Bears . If DL insists on destroying all of its magic to make way for the latest , well , then it might as well be just another theme (主题) park . What news might get people talking about the problem of the Country Bears ? A.The Country Bear Playhouse will be closed . B.There will be a new attraction for our guests at Disneyland
C.The number of visitors to the Country Bear Playhouse is falling . D.The Bears will retire because of old age and can’t give shows any more .&&
Allen spoke mainly to get his point across that &&&&&&&&&&. A.the Bears will be missed&
B.we should tell kids today that they “have to” make great memories of the Bears
C.the longtime attraction ought to make way for a future attraction
D.people never care about what they have until all is lost
Which is the best choice to complete Roger’s idea : “The Country Bears have been a part of Disneyland for nearly 30 years ,&&&&&&&& &.” A.and I feel it is time to give our bears a good rest
B.but anyway , the attraction has lost interest
C.but I know that Disneyland will always be changing , and I accept that
D.and I am sad that the Bears will be leaving
Which of the following is not in the same group as the other three ? A.an attraction && B.a theme park&&& C.the Bears D.the latest magic
Where can this passage be found ? A.In a Web discussion zone (区).&
B.In a suggestion book . C.In a report on the popularity of the Country Bears . D.In high school students’ compositions
来源:江西省瑞昌一中09-10学年高一下学期期中考试试卷(英语)
题型:完型填空
完形填空(共20题,每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36—55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并将答案填入答题卡中。When I was younger, I belonged to a club that did community service work. There was one specific event that was 36 for me. We spent four hours handing out warm dinner to the homeless in the streets. After that we went to a(n) 37 shelter.I was in high school at the time and my sister was too 38 to take part. She wanted to 39 , so she made sixty cookies for us to take and 40 to people. When we got to the homeless shelter we passed out the remaining 41 we had left. Next, we began making sandwiches and pairing them with other goodies(好吃的东西)and 42 them with the crowd. I had the cans with my sister’s cookies in them and began to walk around, offering them to anyone near me.I 43 an older gentleman and said, “Sir, would you like a 44 ?”He stopped and turned around, 45 ,“What did you say? Did you call me sir?” And I told him I had, and his eyes watered a little bit and he said, “No one has ever called me sir. 46 ”It& 47 &me to the core(彻底地).I explained I had been taught that everyone deserved respect. It 48& me to think that just because he was homeless, no one afforded him the 49 which every person should get. It broke my 50 , and I couldn’t help but cry. I just didn’t understand 51 no one ever called him sir. Just because he didn’t have money or a place to live in. Every single person 52 to be treated with dignity(尊严). Years later, I 53 carry that memory and the lessons it taught me. Sometimes, what we take for granted as 54 gestures can really make a(n) 55 in someone’s life.&36AimportantBattractiveCpuzzlingD.memorable37AsafeBdangerousChomelessD.animal38AexcitedByoungCnaughtyD.eager39AhelpBjoinCgrowD.pay40Aget around Bget overChand outD.hand in41AwaterBpaperCcoinsDmeals42AsharedBmixedCthrewD.made43AcaughtBapproachedClimitedD.called44AshelterBtalkCrestD.cookie45AaskingBrefusingCsmilingD.eating46ASeldomBAlwaysCGenerallyD.Never47AmovedBstruckCimpressedD.influenced48AsaddenedBinterestedCorderedD.forced49ArewardBhonorCgiftD.home50AconfidenceBplanCheartD.nervousness51AwhetherBwhenChowD.why52AlearnsBdeservesCleadsD.chooses53AstillByetCeverD.just54Agenerous BniceCsimpleD.political55Adecision&B&& choiceCdifferenceDinvention
来源:2011届浙江省诸暨中学高三上学期12月月考英语卷
阅读下列材料, 并从所给的六个选项(A、B、C、D、E、F)中选出符合各小题要求的最佳选项并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。选项中有一项是多余选项。The people below traveled abroad. Read the following stories and decide what problem each traveler experienced while traveling. 【小题1】_______ David got lost in an isolated place. To make matter worse, he had an accident and couldn’t walk freely. So he was in great need of timely help.【小题2】______ Paul had to buy a hamburger and ate it in the park instead of eating his mother’s delicious chicken, with which he couldn’t go through the customs(海关).【小题3】_____ Ann was stopped at the customs because she was carrying drugs without a doctor’s prescription. How regretted she was not to have done that!【小题4】_____ Sally offended some of the people in the town she was visiting by wearing inappropriate clothes. She should have found out about local customs and followed them.【小题5】______ Jack didn’t obtain a transit card when he changed planes at an airport, which made him very worried. There was no doubt that he was not allowed to get on board.A& My mother was worried about me. She cooked me all my favorite dishes and put them into a box to take with me on my journey. But the customs officer inspected all the plant and animal products at the airport. Unfortunately it was illegal for me to bring into the country the kind of food my mother had given me and so it all had to be thrown away.B& It was very hot so I put on some shorts and a T-shirt to go sightseeing. I hadn’t gone very far when I found everyone was looking at me, and they didn’t seem friendly to me. One woman even spat on me as I walked past. I decided to get off the crowded streets and so I turned down a small, quiet street.C& During the four-day walking tour, I was amazed by mountain scenery and the ancient ruins we passed on our hike. On the last day, we arrived at the ruins of Machu Picchu in time to see the sunrise over the Andes. I spent the day visiting the ruins of that ancient Inca city before catching the train back to the capital city of the country.D& When I got off the plane at the first airport, I saw someone handing out cards to some of the passengers, but I didn’t know what they were for, so I didn’t take one. When I tried to board the second plane they asked for my transit card, which I didn’t have. I was worried they were going to send me back to London.E& I had been walking for about an hour when suddenly I slipped and fell down a riverbank. I hurt my ankle and couldn’t stand up. I didn’t know how I could get back to the village. I hadn’t told anyone where I was going, so no one would know where to look for me when they realized I was missing.F& When I arrived at my destination, a customs officer at the airport looked in my bag and found the pills in a small box. He wanted to know what the pills were for and why they weren’t in their proper bottle with my name and the doctor’s name on it. I explained that the bottle had been too big and heavy. Then he wanted to know if I had a letter from my doctor explaining about the pills.
来源:学年江西省吉安市高三上学期期末教学质量评价英语试卷
Our boat floated on between walls offorest. It was too thick for us to get a view of the land we were passingthrough, though we knew from the map that our river must be passing throughchains of hills from time to time. Nowhere did we find a place where we couldhave landed: although the jungle did not actually spread right down intothe river, banks of soft mud prevented us from going ashore. In any case, whatwould we have gained by landing? The country was full of snakes and otherdangerous creatures and the jungle was so thick that one would be able toadvance slowly, cutting one's way with knives the whole way. So we stayed inthe boat, hoping that when we reached the sea, a friendly fisherman would pickus up and take us to civilization.As for water, there was a choice. Wecould drink the muddy river water, or die of thirst. We drank the water. Menwho have just escaped from what appeared to be certain death lost all worriesabout such small things as diseases caused by dirty water. In fact, none of ussuffered from any illness as a result.One day we passed another village, butfortunately nobody saw us. We did not wish to risk being taken prisoners asecond time: we might not be so lucky as to escape in a stolen boat again.1.What they could see on theboat was only___ .A. high walls&&&&&&&& B. chains of hills& C. heavy woods D. vast land2.They couldn't land because_______ .A. the mud on the shore wastoo soft&&&&& B. they could not find anyoneC. they could not find the mark on the map D.the forest was too thick to go through3.From the passage, we canlearn that_____ .A. they were in an uninhabited area&&&&&& B. they were on a journey home happilyC. the country was a civilized society&&& D.the country was a tropical jungle coutry4.The best title for thispassage might he______A. I he Problem of Landing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Escape in the JungleC. An Entirely New Experience&&&&&&&&&&& D. Exploration of a River【答案】5.C6.A7.D8.B【解析】略【题型】阅读理解【适用】一般【标题】2011届江西省吉安市高三上学期期末教学质量评价英语试卷【关键字标签】江西省吉安市,高三英语,期末【结束】&&18【题文】If you travel to a new exhibition at the San Francisco Conservatory ofFlowers, you will have chances to see some meat-eating plants. Take bladderworts, a kind of such plant, forexample. They appear so small and grow in a quiet pond. &But these are thefastest known killers of the plant kingdom, able to capture a small insect in 1/50 of a second using a trap door!&Once the trap door closes on thevictim, the enzymes (酶)similar to those in the human stomach slowly digest the insert.When dinner is over, the plant opens the trap door and is ready to trap again.Meat-eating plants grow mostly in wetareas with soil that doesn't offer much food nutrition. In such conditions,these amazing plants have developed insect traps to get their nutritional needsover thousands of years. North America has more such plants than any othercontinents.Generally speaking, the traps may haveattractive appearance to fool the eye, like pitcher plants, which get theirname because they look like beautiful pitchers full of nectar (花蜜).Hair-like growths along the pitcherwalls ensure that nothing can escape, and the digestive enzymes can get towork. A tiny insect can be digested in a few hours, but a fly takes a couple ofdays.Some of these pitchers are large enoughto hold 7.5 liters. Meat-eating plantsonly eat people in science fiction movies, but sometimes a bird or other smallanimals will discover that a pitcher plant isn't a good place to get a drink.9.FromParagraph 1,we learn that bladderworts can__ .A. kill an insect in a second&&&&&&&& B. digest a fly in a few hoursC. be found floating on a quiet lake& D.capture an insect in 1/50 of a second10.Ifthe trap door of a meat-eating plant is closed, the plant isA. fooling insects into taking a sip& B. producing nectarC. tempting insects to come close&&&& D.enjoying a dinner11.Meat-eating plants can growin wet and poor soil because they&&& .A. can get nutrition from animals&&&& B. don't need much food nutritionC. can make the most of such conditions&&& D.have developed digestive enzymes12.What can be captured bymeat-eating plants for food?A. A child. B. A dog.&& C. A little bird.&& D. A little fish.&【答案】13.D14.D15.A16.C【解析】略【题型】阅读理解【适用】一般【标题】2011届江西省吉安市高三上学期期末教学质量评价英语试卷【关键字标签】江西省吉安市,高三英语,期末【结束】&19【题文】You know Australia is a big country, but you may not know how easy it is toget around. The untouched beaches that go for miles and deserts that touch thehorizon are just there, waiting to be reached and explored. The following arethe different ways you can explore our vast country.Flying is the best way to cover largedistances in a short time. You can spend more time on the Australia'scan't-miss landscapes and relaxing lifestyle. Moreover, competition amongairlines makes great flying fees available for you.Australia has a vast network ofwell-maintained roads and some of the most beautiful touring routes in theworld. You have no difficulty finding car rental companies at major airports,central city locations, suburbs and attractions.Bus travel in Australia is comfortable , easy and economical. Buses generallyhave air conditioning, reading lights, adjustable seats and videos. Servicesare frequent, affordable and efficient. RailTrain travel is the cheapest and givesyou an insight into Australia's size and variety, all from the comfort of yourcarriage. Scheduled services are a great way to get quickly between our citiesand regional centers. (轮渡)The Spirit of Tasmania runs a passengerand vehicle ferry service between Melbourne and Tasmania nightly. Extra senices are running during summer rush hours. Sea-link ferries connect South Australia and KangarooIsland several times a day. Ferries connect suburbs in our capital cities.With easy-on-the-feet pedestrian.(行人)streets, walking is a great way to getaround our cities.Besides all the above, you can alsoexperience some of the longest:tracks and trails in the world in central Australia——impressive journeys of a thousandkilometers or more that can take several weeks to complete.17.The underlined word&untouched& in Paragraph 1 means__ .A. secure&&&&&&&& B. special&&&&&&&&& C. natural&&&&&&&&& D.artificial18.Whichof the following is true about travelling in Australia?A.&& You can easily rent a car toexplore its beautiful touring routes.B.& More travellers make the flying feesamong airlines higher than before.C.& Taking a bus tour is the mostcomfortable, economical and efficient way.D.& Train services can offer you morecomfort than any other means of transport,19.Ferryservice between Melbourne and Tasmania usually runs_ •A. several times a day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. only at night hoursC. between different cities&&&&&&&&&& D.only during rush hours20.Fromthe passage, we know that_____ .E.&& travelling in centralAustralia is time-consumingF.&& central Australia has theworld's shortest railway lineG.& pedestrian walking is a great way totravel between citiesH.& you have no choice but to walk over 1,000 kilometers in centralAustralia21.C22.A23.B24.A【解析】略【题型】阅读理解【适用】一般【标题】2011届江西省吉安市高三上学期期末教学质量评价英语试卷【关键字标签】江西省吉安市,高三英语,期末【结束】20【题文】BUKHANNON, West Virginia~~Two rescue teams slowly moved along a two—mile path on Monday night to the siteof a coal mine explosion that trapped 13 miners, who had not been heard from since the early morningaccident.Meanwhile, at a nearby church, morethan 250 family members and friendsgathered, waiting for updates on the rescuers' progress.The miners were trapped at about .6:30 and many families weren'tinformed of the accident until about 10 a.m.~~more than three hours after it happened. &It's veryupsetting, but you've got to be patient, I guess,& said John Helms, whosebrother, Terry, was trapped in the mine.The trapped miners were about 260 fee underground and about 10,000 feet from the Sago Mine'sentrance, said Roger Nicholson, a lawyer from International Coal Group.At a late night news conference,Nicholson said one team had advanced about 4, 800 feet in the four hours since enteringthe mine just before 6 p.m. Another team entered the mine about 30 minutes later.He said the crew was very experienced,with some members having worked underground for 30 to 35 years. The miners were equipped withal&out one hour of breathable oxygen each. The company has not released thenames of the miners.The teams test the air about every 500 feet, and have to disconnect the powerto the phones they use to communicate with the surface before doing that.&We don't want to be electrifying anything if it's in an atmospfiere withhurnahle gases,& Kips said.The cause of the explosion was notimmediately known. High levels of carbon monoxide ( 一氧化物) were discovered shortly after theexplosion, which delayed rescue efforts, but those levels have weakened sincethen, authorities said.25.Accordingto the passage, we ran infer that_ .I.&&&& communication with thetrapped miners was cut offJ.&&& the rescue started as soonas the accident happenedK.& the two rescue teams entered the mineat the same timeL.&& all the miners who weretrapped underground were still alive26.Ifthe first team advanced at an average speed, they could dig about______per hour.1,000 feet&&&&&&&& B. 1,200 feet&&&&&& C. 2,400 feet&&&&&& D.4,800 feet27.Whereran the passage he seen?A. Iii a magazine.&&& B. In a science hook. C. On an advertisement. D. In a newspaper.【答案】28.A29.B30.D【解析】略【题型】阅读理解【适用】一般【标题】2011届江西省吉安市高三上学期期末教学质量评价英语试卷【关键字标签】江西省吉安市,高三英语,期末【结束】21【题文】You wake up in the morning, the day isbeautiful and the plans for the day are what you have been looking forward to for a long time. Then the telephone rings, yousay hello, and the drama starts. The person on tbe other end has a depressingtone in his voice as he starts to tell you how terrible his morning is and thatthere is nothing to look forward to. Are you still in a wonderful mood?Impossible!Communieating with negative people canwash out your happiness. It may not change what you think, but communicatinglong enough with them will make you feel depressed for a moment or a long time.Life brings ups and downs, but somepeople are stuck in the wrong idea that life has no happiness to offer. Theyonly feel glad when they make others feel bad. No wonder they can hardly winothers' pity or respect.When you communicate with positivepeople, your spirit stays happy and therefore more positive things areattracted. When the knife of a negative person is put in you, you have theheavy feeling that, all in all, brings you down.Sometimes we have no choice but tocommunicate with negative people. This could be a co-worker, or a relative. Inthis case, say what needs to be said as little as possible. Sometimes it feelsgood to let out your anger back to the negative person, but this is to loweryou to that same negative level and they won't feel ashamed of themselves aboutthat.Negativity often affects happinesswithout even being realized. The negative words of others at the start of theday can be attached to you throughout the rest of your day, which makes youfeel bad and steals your happiness. Life is too short to feel negative. Staypositive and avoid negativity as much as possible.31. Which of the following shows theposition where the miners were trapped? (E: entrance P: position where the miners were trapped)32.Thepurpose of Paragraph 1 is to____ .A. make a comparison&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. introduce a topicC. offer an instructive story&&&&&&&& D.tell a true story33.Howcan negative people have effect on us?A. By influencing ouremotion.&&&&&&& B. By telling us the nature of life.C. By changing our way of thinking.&& D.By comparing their attitude to life with ours.34.Some negative people basetheir happiness on —.A. their pity for other people&&&&&&& B. their respect for others 'C. building up a positive attitude&&& D.making other people unhappy 35.According to the passage, to reducenegative people's influence on us, we are advised.A.& to change negative people's attitude tolifeB.& to show our dissatisfaction to negativepeopleC.& to make negative people feel as hamedof themselvesD.& to communicate with negative people aslittle as possible&&& . 【答案】36.A37.B38.A39.D40.D【解析】略【题型】阅读理解【适用】一般【标题】2011届江西省吉安市高三上学期期末教学质量评价英语试卷【关键字标签】江西省吉安市,高三英语,期末【结束】&【题文】对话填空(本节共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) 个英语单词的完整、正确的形式,使对话通顺。&&&&&&W = Wendy.M: I'd like to 41.d_ something with you. Do you have aminute?&&&&&& 42. ______W: Sure. Ijust got off my eleven o'clock class. I don't have another class until thisafternoon.M: Good, listen! I've just 43.r ‘ an e-mail from the computer center.They are &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&44.______looking for students to help with the work of the school website thissummer.They need two 45.a____ to help with the project. They asked meif I knew&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&46.______any qualified students who might be 47.i& in it. I thought you mightlike &&&&&&&&&&48.______to have a 49.t___ .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&50.______W: 51.S______ interesting, but my knowledge ofcomputers is&&&&&&&& 52.______53.p______ limited.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 54.______ —M: Well, I don't think any 55.s experience or knowledge is necessary.&& 56.______And with your interest in computers andthe Internet, I think you would be goodfor the job. 57.B___ , they are paying good money. What doyou think? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&58.______.W: It seems like a great 59.c______to get some experience.Thanks for thinking &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&60.______of me!&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 bear lake 的文章

随机推荐