from where的用法()Lucy and Mike come from?要填is,还是are

Module 1 and 2_甜梦文库
Module 1 and 2
Module 1 and 2 Module Three: My new school 二. 重点、难点: 1. There be 2. Prepositions 三. 具体内容: Module 1 and 2 Key points of Unit 1-3, Module 1 Nice to meet you: 1. What‘s your name? 2. My name is… 3. I‘m 13 years old. 4. I‘m from Shanghai. 5. Where are you from? 6. I‘m from China. I‘m Chinese. 7. We‘re good friends. 8. Lingling isn‘t my friend. 9. They aren‘t my classmates. 10. family name and given name 11. How old is he? Key points of Unit 1-3, Module 2: Me my parents and my friends 1. Welcome Betty to our school. 2. I can speak English. 3. I can‘t speak Chinese. 4. My father is a doctor. 5. My mother is a nurse. 6. This is Tony‘s father. 7. What‘re your parents‘ jobs? 8. Can he play basketball? 9. Yes‘, I can./ No, I can‘t. 1. There is a computer on your desk. Are there any science labs? Is there a dining hall? There isn‘t a book on the desk. 如果要表达 “??地方有??”该如何表达呢? 一般采用 there be 句型。看下面的例句: There is an apple on the desk. 桌上有一个苹果。 There is still some water in the cup. 茶杯里还有一些水。 There are many students on the playground. 操场上有许多学生。 从以上句子可以看出, there be 句型的构成形式一般为 “there is/are+某物/人+地点” 。 它既可表示某地方有什么东西,也可以表达某地方有什么人。 如果要表达某地没有某东西或某人,或者问某地是否有某东西或某人,我们就要用到 there be 句型的否定和疑问形式。在 there be 句型中,there 从句法结构上讲为主语,所以其 疑问形式是将 be 提至 there 之前,构成 is there/are there 的句式,而否定形式则是在 be 后 加 not。 肯定 There is a computer on the desk. There are some students on the playground. 否定 There isn‘t a computer on the desk. 疑问 Is there a computer on the desk? 回答 Yes, there is. No, there isn‘t.There aren‘t any Are there any students Yes, there are. Students on the on the playground? No, there playground, aren‘t. 可以看出,there be 句型的变化与第一模块中 be 的用法相同。要注意,系动词 be 形式 的变化一般根据其后面的名词的数而定。 注意:there is/are 用于表示现在某地方有什么东西或某人。所表示的人或物都是泛指, 而非特指。 eg. There is some water in the bottle. 瓶子里有水。 There are many students in the classroom. 教室里有很多学生。 2. in front of 在…前面; next to (紧)挨着??; behind 在??后面; in 在??内; on 在??上等表示方位的介词及短语 There aren‘t any buildings behind / in front of / next to the hospital. There are some books on the desk. There is a toy in her schoolbag. 3. Where‘s the library? It‘s between the bookshop and the small factory. 4. Where‘re the classrooms? They are on the second floor. 5. That‘s 24 boys and ...那也就是 24 个男孩儿和?? 本句中的 that 接在上一句 There are 46 students in my class 之后,说明共有男女生多少, “即”或“那就是”之意,用来指大家都明白的或刚提到过的人、事物、主意等。如: This book is twelve yuan. That book is seven yuan. That is nineteen yuan altogether. 这本书 12 元,那本书 7 元。那就是总共 19 元。 Come at 7o‘clock ―that is early enough. 7 点来吧――那够早的了。 6. Are there any science labs? Where are they? 有科学实验室吗?在哪儿? Yes, there is one behind the library. 有,图书馆后面有一个理科实验室。 此句中的 one 代替上句中的 science lab。代词 one 可用于代替上文中提到的单个的事或 人的名词,以避免重复。例如: ―Which pen do you want? ―The one on the table? 你想要哪支笔? 桌子上的那支吗? Have you any English novels? I‘d like to borrow one. 你们有英文小说吗? 我想借一本。【典型例题】I. Phonetics (找出下列各组单词中画线部分有几种读音) A. 一种 B.两种 C.三种 D.四种 1. study 2. speak 3. play student great day put sweater Monday businessman read stay 4. Christmas 5. soldierchurch hospitalrich worryteacher whoseII. Multiple choice: 1. I‘ll give you _____ to finish the work. A. two week‘s time B. two weeks‘ time C. two week time D. two weeks time 2. _____desk is the cleanest in the classroom. A. Ann‘s and Tom B. Ann and Tom‘s C. Ann and Tom D. Ann‘s and Tom‘s 3. _____ any flowers on both sides of the street? A. Is there B. Are there C. Has D. Have 4. Uncle Wang lives _____ a farm, but he works _____ a factory. A. in B. in C. on D. in 5. There are _____ boys and _____ girls in our class. A. twenty- twenty-second B. twenty- twenty-second C. twenty- twenty-two D. twenty- twenty-two 6. The post card is from _____. A. my brother friend B. a friend of my brother C. my brother friend‘s D. a friend of my brother‘s 7. This is _____nice bus, and _____ colour is nice, too. A. it‘s B. its C. it D. its 8. There _____ three students and a teacher in the class. A. are B. is C. be D. am 9. There _____ any milk in the bottle. A. isn‘t B. is C. are D. aren‘t 10. September 10th is _____. A. Teachers‘ Day B. Teacher‘s Day C. the Teacher‘s Day D. the Teachers‘ Day 11. Whose watch is this? I think it‘s _____. A. John B. Johns C. John‘s D. Johns‘ 12. That woman is _____ mother. A. Bill and Mike B. Bill and Mike‘s C. Bill‘s and Mike D. Bill‘s and Mike‘s 13. My blouse is old. What about _____? A. you B. your C. her D. hers 14. ―Is that pen Lily‘s or Lucy‘s? ―_____. A. Yes, it is. B. Lucy‘s. C. They are Lily‘s. D. No, it isn‘t. 15. Kate has a nice Sweater and I want _____, too. A. one B. ones C. it D. a 16. There are _____ students in our class. A. forty-two B. forty two C. fourty-two D. fourty two 17. How much _____ twenty and six? A. will be B. be C. is D. are 18. Mike often comes here _____ car, and Peter comes here _____ Mike‘s car. A. in B. in C by D. by 19. Peter‘s car is _____ mine. A. between B. next C. in front of D. to 20. Look, there is a big hole _____ the wall. A. on B. in C. for D. at III. Fill in the blanks with the right form of the given words or letters: 1. There ________ ________(be not)any bread on the table. 2. There ________(be)a map of China and many desks and chairs in our classroom. 3. The classroom ____________(have)five windows. 4. There ___________ (be) several new students. One of them _______ (be) an English girl. 5. Betty is n_____________ to Lingling. 6. There are some c_____________ in this building. 7. There is a s_____________ lab behind the library. 8. There are many trees and flowers in f________ of the school building. 9. The library is b_____________ the gym. 10. I‘m a middle school s_____________ and I‘ m twelve. 11.―What‘s in the teacher‘s room? ―T________ is a desk in it. 12. ―What‘s in the box? ―S________, I don‘t know. 13. What c________ is your purse? It‘s black. 答案: I. 1―5 DCBBD II. 1―5 BBBDC 16―20 ACBCB 6―10 DDAAA 11―15 CBDBAIII. 1. isn‘t 2. is 3. has 6. classrooms 7. science 10. student 11. There4. is 8. front 12. Sorry5. next 9. behind 13. colour【模拟试题】I. (找出下列各组单词中画线部分与所给单词读音相同的词) 1. find 2. honor A. policeman A. hate B. window B. happy C. line C. hour D. which D. heart 3. down 4. warn 5. lookA. brown A. warm A. roomB. know B. part B. schoolC. window C. farm C. footballD. row D. card D. whoseII. Multiple choice: 1. There _____ a map of the world on the wall. A. am B. is C. are D. be 2. _____ are you in? A. what class B. What class C. What Class D. what Class 3. The students _____ at school today. A. all are B. all C. not D. are all 4.There _____ a few kinds of food on the table. A. am B. is C. are D. have 5. They are new students. Their _____ Betty and Linda. A. name are B. names are C. name is D. names is 6. 哪一句不适合问路? A. How nice the Water Park is! B. Where is the Water Park? C. Please show me the way to the Water Park. D. Could you tell me the way to the Water Park? 7. ―Who‘s that woman? ―____ is an English teacher. A. Her B. Hers 8. ―Where‘s that boy? C. She ―____. D. She‘sA. He is my friend B. He is at home C. He is a student D. He is eleven 9. ―This is your ruler. Here ___. ―Thank you. A. are you B. you are C. is she D. he is 10 .There ___ many students and a teacher in the classroom. A. Have B. are C. is D. be 11. What can you ____ in the picture? A. see B. look C. watch D. look at 12. DWho‘s on duty today?‖ D____.‖ A. Yes. I am B. No, I am not C. I‘m D. I am 13. The students are new. Please look after____. A. they B. their C. them D. him. 14. DAre there any students in the classroom?‖ D____.‖ A. Yes, we do B. Yes, there‘re C. No, we don‘t D. No, there aren‘t 15. D____ is the school?‖ DNext to the library.‖ A. Where C. WhatB. Which D. HowIII. 完成句子 1. 树上有一些鸟吗? ________ there ________ birds in the tree? 2. 我们教室的前边有一个讲桌。 There is a teacher‘s desk in ________ ________ of our classroom. 3. 那男人有两个儿子。一个是教师,另一个是司机。 The man has two sons.________ is a teacher,the ________ is a driver. 4. 食堂与实验室紧挨着。 The ________ hall is ________ ________ the lab. 5. 你有蓝铅笔吗? 不,我有黑铅笔。 ―Have you got blue pencils? ―No.I have got ________ ________.【试题答案】I. 1―5 CCAAC II. 1―5 BBDCB III. 1. A any 4. next to 6―10 ACBBB 11―15 ADCDA2. the front 5. black ones3. O otherModule 4My familyUnit 1 How many people are there in your family? Unit 2 I‘ve got a small family Unit 3 Language in use 二. 重点、难点 1. Differences between: Dthere be‖ & Dhave got‖ 2. have got 的用法 3. Pronunciation and speaking 4. email 和书信的格式 5. A family tree 三. 具体内容 1. email 和书信的格式 email(电子邮件)是现在人们经常使用的联系方式,与书信的格式相差不大。一封完 整的 email 通常包括五部分: (1)信端(Heading) :包含发件人电子信箱、收件人电子信箱,抄送人电子信箱、信 件主题。 在 email 中,这一部分一般填写在固定的空格中。 (2)称呼(Salutation):称呼语后可用逗号与正文隔开。称呼语常以 Dear 开头。 (3)正文(Body):称呼下方开始写正文,即信的主体。信的开头,常常向对方表示 问候。如:How is everything in England? How‘s it going? 也可提及对方的上次来信,如:Thank you for your last letter. 信的结尾可以这样写:I‘m looking forward to hearing from you soon. Take care! (4)结束语(Complimentary close):写在结尾语下,其内容因寄信人与收信人的关 系而定。一般熟人和亲友之间可用 Yours, Yours ever, Love 等,后面加逗号。这部分也可省 略。 (5)署名(Signature)发件人在此写上自己的姓名。 2. 上一模块我们学习的是 Dthere be‖表示“某地方有什么东西或什么人” ,如果表示自己 有什么东西,一般用 have got 的表达形式。如: I have got a brother and a sister. 我有一个哥哥和一个姐姐。 I have got a very lovely pet. 我有一个很可爱的宠物。 如果表达“他/她”有,要用 has got,而“我们”“你(们), 、 ”“他们”等与“我”一 样,用 have got。如: He has got two sisters. 他有两个妹妹。 She has got a very nice bike. 她有一辆很漂亮的自行车。 They have got many friends. 他们有许多朋友。 We have got a computer. 我们有一台电脑。 如果要表达“没有” ,则要用 have not(haven‘t)got 或 has not(hasn‘t)got. 要问“有 没有”则要把 have/has 提至句首,如:Have you got a bike? No, I haven‘t got a bike. 下面我们―起来总结一下 have/has got 的变化形式: have not 可以缩写为 haven‘t,has not 可以缩写为 hasn‘t。 肯定 I have got a very nice dog. He / She has got two friends. We have got a computer room. They have got a new English teacher. You have got a brother. 否定 I have not(haven‘t) got any dogs. He / She has not ( hasn‘t ) got two friends. We have not(haven‘t) got a computer room. 疑问 Have you got a dog? Has he / she got two friends? Have we got a computer room? 回答 Yes, I have. No, I haven‘t. Yes, he / she has. No, he / she hasn‘t. Yes, we have. No, we haven‘t. Yes, they have. No, they haven‘t. Yes, I have. No, I haven't.They have not(haven‘t) Have they got a new got a new English English teacher? teacher. You have not(haven‘t) got a brother. Have you got a brother?在使用 have / has got 时要注意:have got 表示“有”时指的是“某人有” ,注意与上 一模块的 there be 的区别。There be 句型表示“某个地方有某人或某物” ,表示的是“存在” , 而 have 表示的是“某人所有” 。试比较: I have got a new textbook. 我有一本新教科书。 There is a new textbook on the desk. 课桌上放着一本新教科书。 We have got a computer room. 我们有间计算机房。 There is a computer room next to our classroom. 我们教室隔壁有一间计算机房。 She has got a lot of friends. 她有很多朋友。 There are a lot of people in the meeting room. 会议室里有很多人。 有时 have got 与 there be 句型表达的意思有些相近,但句型和侧重点还是不同。如:We haven‘t got any meat in the fridge. 我们冰箱里没有肉? There isn‘t any meat in the fridge. 冰箱里没有肉?两句都表示冰箱里没有肉了。但是, 第一句首先是说“我们没有肉了” ,冰箱是次要的;而第二句则表示“冰箱里没有肉了” ,只 是说冰箱里没有了,至于其他地方有没有,就不得而知了。 因此,使用中要注意表达的侧重点。如果到商店买东西,最好用“Have you got any ...?” 英国人常用 have got 表示“某人有什么” ,而美国人则常用 have 来表达这一意义。如:I have (got)two new dictionaries. 我有两本新词典。 3. Have you got any aunts or uncles? 你有姑姑(婶婶)或者叔叔(舅舅)吗? 注意:英语中的 aunt 或 uncle 可以指很多亲戚。aunt 指的是Dthe sister of one‘s father or mother, ‖or Dthe wife of one's uncle‖, 也就是姑母、 姨母、 婶母、 伯母、 舅母, uncle 指的是Dthe brother of one‘s father or mother, or the husband of one's aunt ‖,也就是伯父、叔叔、舅舅、姑 父、姨父。aunt 或 uncle 究竟指的什么人,要看上下文而定。 4. I‘ve got an aunt. I haven‘t got any uncles, or brothers and sisters. 我有一个姑姑。我没有叔 叔,也没有兄弟姐妹。 5. talk about a family tree【典型例题】I. Fill in the blanks with the right form of the given verb 1. I ______(have)got a sister, but he_____(have not)got any. 2. His family ____(be)small. He_____(have)only got a younger sister. 3. They ______(have)got a big family. 4. He ______(have)several uncles and aunts. 5. She _____(have)some colour pencils. 6. There _____(be)few people in my family. 7. Tom _____ (have) no brother or sister. 8. There must _____(be)good books in this library. 9. ______ you _____(get)anything important to tell me? 10. What _____ you usually ____(have)for supper? 答案:1. hasn‘t 2. has 3. have 4. has 5. has 6. are 8. be 9. H got 10. have II. Multiple choice: 1. How many ____ are there in your town? A. Japanese B. American C. Australian D. Canadian 2. They go to work ______ Monday ______ Saturday. A. from, at B. in, to C. from, to D. from, for 3. I can‘t lend you any money, for I haven‘t got any ______ me. A. at B. in C. of D. with 4. Lucy's family all ______ watching basketball match after supper on Sundays. A. like B. likes C. is liking D. are liking 5. How many ______ are there in the corner?7. has A. bags of rices B. bags of rice C. bag of rice D. bag of rices 6. There ______ a lot of people at the bus stop. A. are B. is C. am D. be 7. ______ you got any brothers _____ sisters? A. H not B. H or C. H or D. H and 8. He ______ any sisters, but he ______ a brother. A. haven‘t, have B. hasn‘t, has C. has, has D. have, have 9. It‘s a ______. A. my family‘s picture B. picture of my family C. my picture of family D. family of picture 10. I‘m looking forward to ____ you soon. A. hearing to B. hear to C. hearing from D. hear from 11. D Is that girl your sister? You look the same.‖ D_____. We are twins.‖ A. You are wrong B. You're right C. You are good D. You‘re nice 12. Thanks a lot for ______ some fruit ______ me. A. to B. for C. for D. to 13. There isn‘t ______ milk in this glass but there‘s ______ in that one. A. some B. any C. any D. some 答案:1―5 ACDAB 6―10 ACBBC 11―13 BCD III. Fill in the blanks with the proper words 1. Mrs. Green is Kate‘s mother and Kate is Mrs. Green's d______. 2. My father‘s parents are my g_______. 3. Please come and meet my f______. 4. Mr. King is Mrs. King‘s h ______. 5. Thank you very much for coming to my b____ party. 6. I've got one aunt and two u_____. 7. There are five p_____ in my family. 8. She hasn‘t got any brothers or s_____. 答案:1. daughter 6. uncles 7. people 2. grandparents 8. sisters 3. family 4. husband 5. birthday party【模拟试题】I. Multiple choice: 1. D Would you like to come and meet my family? ‖ D______.‖ A. Yes, I‘d like B. Yes, I‘d like to C. No, I wouldn‘t D. No, please 2. We are in ______. A. different class B. different classes C. the same classes D. the same as class 3. My family often _____ TV on Sundays. A. look at B. read C. see D. watch 4. D Does she ____ a watch? ‖ D Yes, she does. ‖ A. have B. has C. there is D. there are 5. D______ you got a computer? ‖ D No, I ______.‖ A. Has, haven‘t B. Has, have C. Have, haven‘t D. Have, have 6. I _____ have a baseball bat. A. am not B. doesn‘t C. don‘t D. not 7. There are five people in _____ family. A. I B. my C. I‘m D. mine 8. DHow many people are there in your family?‖ D ____ three people in my family.‖ A. There is B. There are C. We have D. I have 9. D ______Tom got a big family? ‖ DNo, he ______.‖ A. H has B. H have C, H hasn‘t D. H haven‘t 10. There ______ footballs behind the door. A. are B. is C. have D. has II. Reading Comprehension Hello! I‘m Vicky Baker. I‘m fifteen. This is a picture of my family. Can you find me? Yes, I‘m here, in Row One. I‘m in a skirt. Look, here is my brother, Val. We‘re in the same row. The man and the woman behind us are my father and my mother. They‘re both good English teachers. They and Val are in the same school. But they are in different grades. A cat is in front of me. It‘s two. It‘s from Japan. I like it very much. *Judge the following sentences by giving a DT‖ or DF‖ 1. Vicky is a girl. 2. In the picture, the boy and the girl are in Row 1. 3. Mr. and Mrs. Baker are in different class. 4. Vicky has a Japanese cat at home. 5. Val is a teacher.【试题答案】I. 1―5 BBDAC II. 1. T 2. T 3. F 4. T 5. F 6―10 CBBCAModule 4 My family 二. 重点、难点: 1. Family members and more vocabulary 2. Have got 3. prep:with 三. 具体内容: 1. Family members Father, mother, parents, brother, sister, uncle, dad, grandfather, grandmother, grandparents, daughter, son, wife, husband, cousin, nephew, niece, elder brother/ sister, younger brother/sister, mother-in-law, father-in-law, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, grandson, granddaughter, stepmother, stepfather Your father is your mother‘s __________. You are a boy. You are your uncle‘s _____________. Your mother‘s mother is your father‘s ______________. Your sister is your parents‘ _______________. Your father‘s sister is your mother‘s ____________. Your brother is your grandparents‘ ____________. Your aunt‘s children are your _______________. 2. 认家谱,识成员Rubby and Grace are Bill and Mike‘s parents. Edgar and Laura are Ann and Lucy‘s parents. They are all Sam and Mary‘s grandparents. Mike and Bill are Rubby and Grace‘s sons. And Mike and Bill are brothers. Ann and Lucy are Edgar and Laura‘s daughters. And they are sisters. Bill and Ann are husband and wife. They have a son and a daughter. They are Sam and Mary. And they are brother and sister. Mike is Sam and Mary‘s uncle. And Lucy is Sam and Mary‘s aunt. 3. Have/ has got I have got a large family. I have got two brothers and two sisters. My mother has got a brother but she hasn‘t got a sister. My father has got one sister and three brothers. 单数第三人称 has got 否定形式 have not got---haven‘t got, has not got―hasn‘t got 疑问形式 Have …..? Has……? 注意 there be 句型和 have got 的区别 We haven‘t got any meat in the fridge. There isn‘t any meat in the fridge. 4. She‘s in China with her mum and dad. With 的用法 (1)和??在一起 If you meet blue with yellow you get green. The teacher with her students is on the playground. (2)用某种工具 He writes this letter with his pen. (3)有,带有 He is a boy with big eyes.【典型例题】 Jack has a small red car, and he likes driving very fast. This is all right when he is in the village, but there is always a speed limit in towns and cities. The speed limit is fifty kilometers an hour. Jack often drives faster than it. One day jack is driving very fast when a policeman stops him and says, DYou are driving more than 50 kilometers an hour. Please give me your name and address.‖ Jack looks at the policeman and says, DI started my trip less than 40 minutes ago!‖ then he gives the policeman nothing. 1. What does Jack like doing? A. He likes driving his red car. B. He likes driving his red car fast. C. He likes driving his red car in the village D. He likes driving it through towns. 答案:B 解析:文章第一句。注意区分相似选项。 2. the speed limit is 50 kilometers an hour in _______ A. towns B. cities C. the village D. both A and B 答案:D 解析:文章第二一句。把原句和选项读完整,不要轻易选 B 或 C. 3. Jack often drives __________. A. 50 kilometers an hour B. less than 50 kilometers an hour C. 30 kilometers an hour D. faster than the speed 答案:D 解析:第一段最后两句可以推断出。 4. After he stops in the town, he gives _______ to the policeman. A. nothing B. much money C. his name and address D. his small red car 答案:A 解析:警察向 Jack 要 name and address, 但文中并没有提到 Jack 接受处罚。文中最后 一句。 Bill was a middle school student. He was twelve years old. He didn‘t like English, so it was hard for him to study it. When an English exam was coming, Bill‘s classmates were working hard at it. But Bill watched TV. DIt‘s very easy,‖ he said, Dthere are 100 questions to choose the best answer. If I can guess right 60 questions, I will pass the exam.‖ When the other students got ready for the exam, Bill prepared a coin. In the exam, he tossed the coin to choose A B C or D. he finished the exam in 30 minutes and then gave his paper to the teacher in a hurry. The next day the teacher said, DAll the students passed the exam, but Bill didn‘t pass with only 20.‖ 5. Bill _________ A. was thirteen B. didn‘t study English. C. studied in a middle school D. liked English. 答案:C 解析:本题的选项涉及 Bill 三个方面的信息,答案见第一段第一句。 6. He didn‘t work hard at________. A. English B. Chinese C. maths 答案:A 解析:答案见第一段最后一句。 D. all the subjects7. Before the English exam, Bill _________. A. studied English B. got ready for the exam C. didn‘t go to school D. watched TV 答案:D 解析:从第一段可以推断出 A B 不太可能。答案见第二段第 2 句话。 8. Bill finished the exam in ___________ A. 20 minutes B. 30 minutes C. 60 minutes D. 90 minutes 答案:B 解析:四个选项中都有数字,所以做题时现在文中找数字,再根据数字找答案。 9. Which is right? A. Bill didn‘t pass the English exam. B. Bill passed the exam. C. Bill was good at English. D. Bill worked hard at all the subjects. 答案:A 解析:答案见文中最后一句。 【模拟试题】(答题时间:40 分钟) 一. Choose the best answer 1. How many _______ are there in your town? A. Japanese B. American C. Australian D. Canadian 2. Tom makes friends _____ Jim. A. to B. of C. with D. at 3. There are a lot of ______ but not many _____ in Australia. A. sheeps, people B. sheep, people C. sheeps, peoples D. sheep, peoples 4. Thank you _____ your help. A. about B. with C. for D. on 5. You can borrow the book _______ our school library. A. from B. to C. in D. at 6. Here is a letter ________ America ________ you. A. to, of B. from, for C. in, to D. of, from 7. This is the pen I usually write ________. A. / B. in C. for D. with 8. Look, there is a big hole ________ the wall. A. on B. in C. for D. at 9. Don‘t play________ fire. A. in B. with C. for D. at 10. They go to wok _____ Monday _____ Friday. A. from, at B. in, to C. from, to D. from, for 11. Tom sits ______ the classroom while John sits ______ the classroom. A. in front of, at back of B. in the front of, at the back of C. in front of, at the back of D. in the front of, at back of 12. The _______ boy is coming to China with his parents. A. American little B. little American C. America little D. little America 13. ―_________ is this shirt? ―Sixty yuan. A. How much B. How many C. How long D. How old 14. My father‘s mother is my _______. A. aunt B. sister C. brother D. grandmother 15. ______ his sister. A. These B. Those C. They‘re D. That‘s 二. Unscramble the words 1. h r e o t b r________________ 2. r p s t e a n ________________ 3 . l c n e u __________________ 4. s t s e i r __________________ 5. a d g n p r a _______________ 6. h t m r o e ________________ 三. Reading, and say T or F Peter:Is this your grandmother? Jane:Yes, this is my grandmother. Her name is Lisa Smith. Peter:Is that your grandfather? Jane:Yes, that is my grandmother. His name is Tony Smith. Peter:Are they your parents? Jane:Yes, they are my parents. Their names are Jim and Jones Smith. Peter:Is this your sister? Jane:Yes, she is. Her name is Gina. Peter:Are these your brothers? Jane:No, they aren‘t. They are my friends. 1. Lisa Smith is Jim Smith‘s mother. 2. Jones Smith is Lisa‘s mother. 3. Jane‘s sister is Gina. 4. Peter is Gina‘s brother. 5. Gina is Jones Smith‘s daughter. 四. Find the correct response for the questions 1. Hello, I am Mary. 2. What‘s your telephone number? 3. How do you spell pen? 4. What is her first name? 5. Is this your eraser? 6. Is Mary her sister? 7. Are these your friends? 8. Is Tom your brother? 9. What are those? 10. Nice to meet you. A. Yes, it is. B. No, she isn‘t. C. No, he isn‘t. D. Hello, I‘m Jim E. Lily. F. Yes, they are. G. It‘s
H. Nice to meet you, too. I. P-E-N J. They are computers. 五. 介词专练 1. What‘s this ______ English and what‘s the Chinese _____ that? 2. Who‘s ______ duty today? 3. Han Mei isn‘t ________ school. I think she‘s _______ home. 4. The twins are new here. Please look ______ them. 5. Are you ______ Row Four? 6. This is a picture ______ my family. 7. Jim and Tom are _____ the same class. 8. There is a map of China ______ the wall and two windows ______ it, too. 9. Look ______ the blackboard and listen _______ me, please. 10. I get up ______ 6:30 _______ the morning. 11. Five _____ seven is twelve. 12. You look ______ your mother. 13. Can you see the apples ______ that tree and a bird ______ it, too? 14. There‘s a boat _______ the bridge. 15. I‘m ________ England, but now I‘m _______ China.【试题答案】一. 1―5 ACBCA 6―10 BDBBC 11―15 BBADD 二. 1. brother 2. parents 3. uncle 4. sister 5. grandpa 6. mother 三. FFTFT 四. 1. D 2. G 3. I 4. E 5. A 6. B 7. F 8. C 9. J 10. H 五. 1. in, for 2. on 3. at, at 4. after 5. in 6. of 7. in 8. on, in 9. at, to 10. at, in 11. plus 12. like 13. on, in 14. under 15. from, inModule 5 Healthy food 二. 重点、难点: 三. 具体内容 1. Vocabulary about food Meat: pork, beef, lamb, chicken, fish Vegetables: carrot, tomato, potato, onion, pepper, bean, cucumber, cabbage, eggplant Fruit: apple, orange, banana, pear, peach, grape, melon, cherry, strawberry, pineapples, lemon, date Drink: water, milk, juice, wine, beer, yogurt, tea, coffee Food: noodles, rice, dumplings, bread, hamburgers, cake, porridge, soup, dessert, ice-cream, Healthy food? Junk food? 1. Meat and fish are healthy food. healthy―adj. Sports help to keep people healthy. keep healthy/ fit stay healthy/ fit health n. Jenny is ill Cshe is not in good health. 2. Healthy food and drink. drink v. I drink a glass of milk every morning. Let‘s drink to the health of Mr. Li. drink n. I‘m thirsty and I would like a drink. cool / iced/ hot drink drinking water 3. Meat and fish are healthy food but candy isn‘t healthy food. but conj. Li Lei likes violin but doesn‘t like piano. John is not very good at maths, but he passed the exam. 4. Talk about your answer. talk about sth. talk with / to sb.【典型例题】1. Mr. Brown wants me ________ some water for him. A. get B. to get C. getting D. gets 答案:B 解析:want sb. to do sth. 2. Here are some flowers _______ you _______ our best ______. A. for, to, wishes B. for, with, wishes C. to, for, wish D. of, to, wish 答案:B 解析:for you 为你,with 带有,wishes 祝愿 3. I‘m very busy, _______ I can‘t go shopping with you. A. so B. but C. and D. or 答案:A 解析:我很忙所以不能和你一起去购物。 4. Everyone in my family _______ swimming. A. like B. liking C. to like D. likes 答案:D 解析:不定代词做主语,动词用单数形式。 5. Thanks for _______ me to your party. A. ask B. asks C. asking D. to ask 答案:C 解析:for 是介词+ doing 6. Mike doesn‘t like eggs ______ meat, ______ Max does. A. but, and B. or, and C. and, so D. or, but 答案:D 解析:否定句中的“和”用 or,本句意思是转折关系。 7. My father buys birthday cakes ______ my birthday every year. A. in B. on C. at D. of 答案:B 解析:具体到某一天用介词 on。 8. Could I have something ________ orange? A. of B. like C. to drink D. drink 答案:B 解析:我能喝点儿像桔子汁这样的东西吗?like 译为“像”是介词。 9. Excuse me. I can‘t find my book. Could I _______ yours? A. borrow B. carry C. get D. take 答案:A 解析:我能借用一下你的吗?borrow 对于主语来说“借来”。 10. Sara likes milk, because it is _________her. A. good of B. good for C. bad to D. bad of 答案:B 解析:be good for sb. 对??有好处,be bad for sb. 对??有害处。 11. __________ beautiful present! A. What B. How a C. What a D. How 答案:C 解析:what 修饰名词,how 修饰形容词和副词,present 是可数名词,加 a。 12. There is a new airline _______ China and Japan. A. both B. with C. between D. among 答案:C 解析:between 两者之间【模拟试题】(答题时间:40 分钟)一. Choose the best answer 1. How many _______ can you see on the table? A. milks B. glasses of milk C. a glass of milk D. glass 2. ―Do you want ______ orange? ―No, I‘d like ______ bottle of orange. A. a, an B. an, an C. the, an D. an, a 3. I‘d like some ________ A. cakes B. milks C. breads 4. What _____ something to eat? A. about B. is C. at D. to 5. ―Would you like a bottle of milk? ―____________.D. meatsA. No, I don‘t. B. I think so. C. No, thanks. D. Yes, thanks. 6. ___________ milk is there in the bottle? A. How long B. How mangy C. How much D. How often 7. I think the best time ________ milk is before going to bed. A. have B. to drink C. to eat D. have 8. _______ the farmers are in autumn! A. What busy B. How busy C. What a busy D. How a busy 9. Sorry, there‘s not _______ for us. A. many foods B. much foods C. food enough D. enough food 10. Monday comes ______ Sunday. A. after B. behind C. with D. of 二. Fill in the blanks 1. I like apple best, so apple is my f__________ fruit. 2. Rice and carrots are good for our h_______, so we can call them h________ food. 3. We can get m_________ from cows. 4. People usually cook chips with p___________. 5. I am hungry, I want some f____________. 6. I I‘d like some d__________. 7. The meat from pigs is p____________. 8. We call the meat from cows b__________. 9. We can get e________ and c_________ from hens. 10. Please pass _____(I)a cup of tea. 11. The _________(sheep)are eating grass there. 12. Would you like __________(go)shopping with us? 13. My best friend _______ in the back row.(sit) 14. Many people in Suzhou are good at___________(d raw). 15. Do you wash your _________ every day(foot)? 三. Find out the mistakes and correct them 1. Mrs. White teaches our maths very well. 2. She can speak English very good. 3. Mary come from America. 4. Are there some juice in the glass? 5. They doesn‘t have lunch at 12:00 every day. 6. They haven‘t got some carrots. 7. How many glass of orange can you see? 8. There have some water in the glass. 9. I can see two hamburger on the plate. 10. I‘d like three bottles of milks. 四. Reading (A) It‘s a Sunday morning. Lin Tao has no school today. He has breakfast and goes out. He is going to his grandfather‘s home. Now he is on his way there. He walks and walks. Then he comes to a river. The river is not wide. There is a board over the river. Lin Tao walks onto the board. Suddenly he falls into the river. DHelp! Help!‖ Lin Tao is crying. But no one comes. There is no one nearby. He waits in the water for some time. But nothing happens. He begins to get up. Aha, the water is not very deep. It only comes to half his legs. 1. Lin Tao goes to his grandfather‘s home on a _________. A. Sunday afternoon B. Saturday afternoon C. Sunday morning D. Saturday morning 2. The river is _______. A. very wide but not deep B. very deep but not wide C. not wide or deep D. very wide and deep 3. Lin Tao falls into the river A. when he is walking on the board B. when he comes to a river C. when he gets to his grandfather‘s home D. when he walks along the road. 4. _______ comes to help him. A. A man nearby B. No one C. His grandfather D. his friend 5. LinTao _______ the river at last. A. walks out of B. waits in C. walks along D. stays in (B) On New Year‘s Day, many people eat special foods for good luck. For example, in China, people eat dumplings. Some dumplings are made with a coin. Everyone tries to find the coin for luck and money in the new year. Of course they don‘t eat the coin. However, Japanese people eat noodles on New Year‘s Eve and their birthdays. It may bring them good luck and long life. In Spain and some Latin American countries, people eat twelve grapes at mid-night on New Year‘s Eve―one grape for good luck in each month of the new year Tell T or F 1. Chinese people like to eat dumplings on New Year‘s Eve. 2. The Japanese eat dumplings for a happy new year. 3. In Spain, People eat a bag of grapes for good luck in the New Year. 4. The English people eat noodles on New Year‘s Eve. 5. In China, some people make dumplings with grapes.【试题答案】一.1―5 BDAAC 6―10 CBBDA 二. 1. favourite 2. health, healthy 3. milk 4. potatoes 5. food 6. drink 7. pork 8. beef 9. eggs, chicken 10. me 11. sheep 12. to go 13. sits(is sitting) 14. drawing 15. feet 三. 1. our―us 2. good―well 3. come―comes 4. Are CIs 5. doesn‘t Cdon‘t 6. some―any 7. glass―glasses 8. have―is 9. hamburger―hamburgers 10. milks―milk 四.1―5 CCABA 6―10 TFFTF Module 6 An invitation to the cinema 二. 重点、难点: 1. How to make suggestions and invitations 2. Prep. Din, on, at‖ 3. Important language items in this module 三. 具体内容: 1. 提建议可以有很多方式,下面把常用的句式给同学们总结如下: (1)Shall I /we…? 注意:在这个句式中多用第一人称。例如: Shall we leave a little earlier? 我们能早一点出发吗? Shall we have dumplings for supper? 我们晚饭吃饺子好吗? (2)Let‘s do…. 注意:在提建议的时候,我们通常用 let‘s, 而不是 let us, 与 let‘s….相呼应的句尾可以 用 shall we? 例如: Let‘s meet outside the zoo. 咱们在动物园门外见面吧。 Let‘s finish our homework first, shall we? 咱们先把作业完成了好吗? (3)Why not…? / Why don‘t we(you)….? 注意:Why not 后接动词原型 do, 不再出现主语了。Why don‘t we(you)后也接动词 原型 do。例如: Why not go to the movies tonight? 今晚何不去看电影? Why don‘t you wear the new skirt? 何不穿你的新裙子? (4)What about / How about….? 注意:about 是介词,所以后面的宾语应为名词、动名词。也就是说,如果后面出现动 词的话,要用 doing 的形式。例如: What about keeping the window open for a while? 开一会儿窗户怎么样? How about going to Hawaii for your vacation? 你去夏威夷度假怎么样? (5)Would you like….? 注意:用 Would you like….? 来提建议,意思是“你想要??吗?”would like 后接名词 或不定式。例如: Would you like to go and see her? 你想要去见她吗? Would you like a cup of coffee? 你想要杯咖啡吗? 2. Can you come to my party? Sure, I‘d love to. 你能来参加我们的聚会吗?当然了,我很愿意。 这两句话表示的是邀请和接受邀请。除了用“Can you … ?”外,还可以用“Would you like to… ?”和“How about … ?”在表示接受邀请时,除了用“sure, I‘d love to”外,还可以 说“That would be nice.” “I‘d like that, thanks.”在表示拒绝邀请时,可以用“No, thank you.” “I‘d love to, but I‘m afraid I have no time.” “I‘m sorry I can‘t. What about another time?” 例如: Would you like to go for a walk? Yes, I‘d love to. 你愿意去散步吗?好的,我愿意。 ―How about having a swim with me this afternoon? ―I‘m sorry I can‘t. What about another time? ―今天下午和我一起去游泳好吗? ―很抱歉,我去不了。下次怎么样? 3. 介词及词组辨析 at, in, on 表示时间 (1)at 用于表示具体点时间,如:at ten o‘clock, at noon, at midnight (2)on 表示具体到某一天或某一天的上、下午、晚上,如:on Sunday, on Tuesday morning, on the afternoon of July 11th (3)in 表示一天的上、下午、晚上;星期、月、季节、年、世纪等较长的时间前用 in, 如:in the morning/ afternoon / evening, in August, in spring, in 1998, in the twenty-first century 注意:在夜晚有两种表达方式:at night 或 in the night, 但要表示“在那一天的晚上” 要说 on the night of …。 4. Daming invites Tony to the cinema. (1)invite sb. to sth. (2)invitation n. (3)an invitation ticket 招待券 accept an invitation 接受邀请 give sb. an invitation 5. Look for the words you know. look for 寻找 look after 照料 look up 查阅 look forward to 期望 look round 向四周看 look out 小心 look out of 向??外看 6. The film is on in the morning. be on 上映,发生中 The film had been on for five minutes. 电影已经放映五分钟了。 Have you got anything on tomorrow? 你明天有什么事没有?向某人发出邀请【典型例题】1. I don‘t like this pair of shoes. Would you show me ______ pair? A. other B. another C. the other D. others 答案:B 解析:该题意思是“我不喜欢这双鞋。您再给我拿一双好吗?”another 用于泛指三者 以上的不定数目中的“另一个”,其名词前不加冠词。the other 表示两者中的“另一个”或 两部分中的“另一部分”,是特指。others 用作代词,泛指“其他人”或“其他物”other 作 前置定语,修饰单数或复数名词。 2. Would you please _______ in class? A. not to talk B. to not talk C. not talk D. talk not 答案:C 解析:该题意思是“请你上课不要说话好吗?” 句中的 please 就是一个礼貌用词“请”, 去掉它并不影响句子的语法结构。 would 是主动词, 后面要接动词原形, 于是就有 “would you please(not)do?”的用法。 3. Your mother looks ________. A. really young B. real young C. really younger D. real younger 答案:A 解析:该题意思是“你妈妈看上去确实年轻。”look 是系动词, 后面多出现形容词作表 语, really 是副词用来修饰形容词 young。 类似的用法还有 become, turn, get, taste, smell, sound 等。 4. DCan you come and play football with me?‖ D________. I have a lot of work to do.‖ A. Excuse me B. I hope so C. I‘m afraid not D. It‘s a pleasure 答案:C 解析:此题是一个对话,一个人邀请另一个人和他一起踢足球。另外一个人给出的理由 是他有很多工作要做。 由此可以断定第二个人拒绝了第一个人的邀请。 遇到这种情况我们可 以用“No, thank you.”,“I‘m sorry, I can't.”,“I‘m afraid I have no time. ”需要注意的是, 当我们要说的话、 要做的事可能引起对方不方便或可能打扰对方时, 或者我们要引起对方注 意时,事先常说 Excuse me。 5. She invited _______ to her birthday party yesterday. A. you and I B. I and you C. me and you D. you and me 答案:D 解析:人称顺序:2、3、1,invite 是动词,后接宾格。 6. The students went on a trip ________ a fine morning. A. in B. at C. on D. for 答案:C 解析:in the morning/ afternoon / evening, on +adj/ n. +morning/ afternoon/ evening 7. There are about two _______ students in our school. A. thousands B. thousand C. thousands of D. thousand of 答案:B 解析:几千:具体数字+thousand 多,不具体数字,thousands of 有 s, 有 of, 无 s 无 of.【模拟试题】(答题时间:40 分钟)一. Choose the best answer 1. ―Would you like to come to my birthday party tonight? ―_________________ A. Yes, please. B. No, I don‘t . C. Yes, I‘d love to. D. No, I‘m busy. 2. Dave has ________ homework this weekend. A. too much B. too many C. much too 3. That‘s too bad. Maybe ______ time. A. other B. another C. the other 4. I‘m sorry I ______ visit it next week. A. can‘t B. don‘t C. mustn‘t D. won‘t 5. Would you like ________ with me this weekend? A. to go fish B. going to fishD. many too D. others C. to go fishing D. going to fishing 6. After you are invited to a party you should write replies ____ the invitations. A. in B. to C. at D. about 7. DHow about ______ out for a walk?‖ DGood idea.‖ A. go B. going C. to go D. goes 8. DDavid, can you come playing baseball?‖ D________. I have to finish my work first.‖ A. OK B. Thanks C. Sorry, I‘m afraid I can‘t D. Not all right 9. Would you like ________ more rice? A. many B. much C. few D. some 10. I‘m calling to thank you _________ me for dinner. A. to ask B. ask C. for ask D. for asking 11. Let‘s ________ now. A. to go to home B. go to home C. to go home D. go home 12. ―Let‘s play volleyball. ―________. A. You are welcome. B. Thank you. C. Here you are. D. That sounds good. 13. ―______ the price of the ticket of this magic show? ―It‘s about $30. A. How much B. How old C. How many D. What‘s 14. Lucy has her piano lesson ______ Monday and Friday evening. A. on B. in C. in the D. on the 15. ―Where‘s the football match? ―It‘s _______. A. in the stadium C. in the playground B. at the stadium D. at the playground二. Translation. 1. 看完电影后我们去吃冰激凌好吗? _________ _________ some ________ after the cinema, shall we? 2. 周日晚上我没有游泳课。 I ______ ________ swimming lessons __________ _________. 3. 周末你愿意和我一起去看电影吗? __________ you ________ to go to the _________ _______ me at the weekend? 4. 平常我弟弟不打电脑游戏。 My brother _________ _______ the _______ game __________ weekdays. 5. 这部电影是在下午还是在晚上放映? __________ this film _________ _________ the afternoon _________ in the evening? 三. 用方框中的句子补全对话 A: Excuse me, Milk! What are you going to do this afternoon? B: 1 What about you A: I‘m going to play football on the playground. B: Good idea! 2 A: Of course. 3 B: 4 A: Let‘s make it half past two, OK? B: 5 where shall we meet? A: Let‘s meet at the school gate. B: OK. See you then. A: See you. A. No problem. B. You‘re welcome C. I like playing football, too. D. I like playing football, too. E. What time shall we go? F. No, thanks. G. Can I come, too? 四. Fill in the blanks with questioning words. enjoy, speak, sound, see, meet, like, start, invite, hear, have, Two good friends, Peter and Linda, are making arrangements over the telephone to meet at the weekend. Peter:Hello, this is Peter Chang 1 . Linda:Hello Peter, it‘s Linda here. I wanted to thank you for 2 me to your party yesterday. I really 3 myself. Peter: glad you I‘m 4 a good time, Linda. I 5 there is a Jackie Chan film on at the cinema. Would you 6 to see the film with me on Sunday night? Linda:I‘d love to, Peter. Peter:The film 7 at 7:45. Shall I 8 you at 7:30 outside the cinema? Linda:7:30 9 fine. 10 you on Sunday, Peter. Peter:See you then, Linda. Bye. Linda:Bye. 五. 阅读理解 Answering machine: Hi. This is Jim. I can‘t come to the phone right now. Please leave me a message after the beep. Beep! with us? Please give me a call today, if possible . Bob: Hi, Jim. This is Bob. My friend Alex is visiting me, and we‘re going to see a movie tomorrow. Do you want to see it with us? Please give me a call today, if possible. Jim: Hi. Bob. Thanks for the call. Too bad I missed it. I‘m sorry, but I can‘t go to the movies with you tomorrow. Susan is in town, and I‘m going to go out with her. Guess what! I asked her to marry me, and she said yes! We want to talk to her parents, so we‘re going to have dinner with them. But say hello to Alex for me. I remember you well. 1. ________ called _________first. A. Bob, Jim B. Jim, Bob C. Jim, Alex D. Susan, Alex 2. Bob and Alex _________. A. are going to make telephone calls B. are going out C. are going to movies D. are going to say hello to Susan 3. ________ isn‘t at home when the telephone rings. A. Bob B. Jim C. Alex D. Susan 4. Jim will _________. A. marry Susan tomorrow B. go to the movies tomorrow C. visit Alex tomorrow D. go out with Susan tomorrow 5. Why can‘t Jim answer the phone right now? A. Because he is at work. B. Because he goes out with Susan. C. Because goes to the movies. D. The passage doesn‘t tell us. 六. Gap-filling Several Years ago, cell phones were very e 1 . Only important people and people w 2 a lot of money had them. These days, the prices have been greatly falling, and they come in small sizes and d 3 colors. So more and more people, e 4 high school students, have one in their hands. It is true that it‘s an e 5 way to keep in touch with friends at any time and in any place. But in places like classrooms, movie theatres, and museums, where everyone should be quiet or talk in a low v 6 , we can also hear the ringing. Some drivers have accidents for u 7 cell phones while d 8 . Worst of all, some students who can‘t p 9 their phone bills do something illegal to get money. So, are cell phones really a h 10 ?【试题答案】 一. 1―5 CABAC 二.6―10 BBCDD11―15 DDDAB1. Let‘s, have, ice-creams 3. Would, like, cinema, with 5. Is, on, in, or 三. DGBEA 四. 1. speaking 7. starts 五. 1―5 ACBDD 六. 1. expensive 6. voice 2. with 7. using 2. inviting 8. meet2. have, no, Sunday, evening 4. doesn‘t, play, computer, on3. enjoyed 9. sounds4. had 10. See5. hear6. like3. different 4. even 8. driving 9. pay5. easy 10. helpModule 7 My school day 二. 重点、难点: 1. Telling the time 2. What to do in a day 3. Language points in the module 三. 具体内容: 1. Telling the time 2:00 two o‘clock 6:20 six twenty, twenty past six, twenty after six 3:52 three fifty-two, eight to four 4:15 four fifteen, a quarter past four 4:30 four thirty, half past four 20:40 eight forty in the evening at, sharp, about, around 2. Subjects at school English, Chinese, German, French, Japanese, Russian, math, physics, chemistry, science, history, geography, music, art, PE(physical education), computer, biology, geometry, politics, social study, 3. Day and date What day is it today? It‘s Friday. What‘s the date today? It's November 12, 2005 4. Words used to describe a day wake up, get up, brush the teeth, wash the face, have breakfast, go to school, classes start, have a break, have lunch, go to the playground, play ball games, go home, have a snack, watch TV, do one‘s homework, have supper, read newspaper, take a shower, go to bed 5. Phrases with have, do, and go have have breakfast, have lunch, have supper, have a talk, have a try, have classes, have a break, have got, have to, do do one‘s homework, do housework, do some cleaning, do some shopping, do with, go go home, go to school, go to work, go to bed, go to sleep, go over, go shopping, go swimming, go fishing, go hunting, go out, 6. We talk to our friends. talk to sb. / talk with sb. talk about sth. have a talk with sb. give a talk a talk show 7. finish I finish doing my homework at 10:00. enjoy / finish / practise + doing Do you enjoy living here? He often practices speaking English with foreigners. 8. 在英语中,经常用月、日、年的顺序,可以用缩写的形式,日和年之间要用逗号隔开, 例如: Oct. 1st , 年 10 月 1 日 May. 24th ,
年 5 月 24 日 Jan. 3rd,
年 1 月 3 日 9. I go to school at half past eight and lessons start at nine o‘clock. start (1)出发;动身 例如: He started for Nanjing yesterday. (2)启动;发动机 例如: The train started. 10. We have a break and I talk to my friends. break n. (1)中断;休息时间 例如: a break at school 课间休息时间 (2)v. 打破;破碎 例如: Who broke the window? Glass breaks easily. 11. Write down all the phrases you hear or see. write down 写下、记下 例如: Please write down your name on the paper. 掌握和 write 有关的词组: Write on a piece of paper. Write with a pen. Write in a book. write to sb. 给某人写信 He often writes to his friends. 他经常写信给他的朋友。【典型例题】1. Today we are going to go over our lessons. Let‘s ______ Lesson Four. A. to begin B. to begin with C. begin D. begin with 答案:D 解析:let sb. + do, 排除 A B,begin with 以??开始,先做?? 2. _________ the morning of July 7th, we _______ the village. A. At, reached B. On, arrived at C. In, got to D. On, arrived in 答案:B 解析: 在具体日期前用 on , 到达有三种表达形式: arrive at/ in, get to, reach.大地点用 in, 小地点用 at 3. What ______ you ______ I am a teacher? A. make, thought B. made, thought C. makes, think D. makes, to think 答案:C 解析:what 做主语,谓语动词用单数第三人称,make +sb. + do【模拟试题】 (答题时间:50 分钟)一. Choose the best answer 1. ―What time is it? ―It‘s ___________. A. thirty-five past four B. forty to five C. fifteen past two D. eight o five 2. ―______________today? ―It‘s Friday. A. What day it is B. What is it C. What day is it D. What date is it 3. They go _________ school at seven thirty every day. A. to the B. to C. at D. in 4. I‘m sorry I‘m late. It‘s time ________ class. A. for B. to C. in D. at 5. It‘s four o‘clock now. But my watch says 4:10. So my watch is ten minutes _______. A. slow B. fast C. early D. late 6. We have some problems _________ it out. A. work B. works C. working D. worked 7. It ______ her two hours ____ her homework every day. A. uses, to finish B. takes, to finish C. uses, finish D. takes, finishing 8. Is there _____ in today‘s newspaper? A. something new B. new something C. anything new D. new anything 9. I think it‘s _______ than that one. A. much important B. much more important C. a little important D. very important 10. I often hear birds _______ in the tree. A. sing B. singing C. sings D. sang 11. Let‘s make it _____ half past four. A. at B. to C. in D. / 12. I don‘t know ______. A. what to do it B. what do C. how to do D. how do 13. The nearest shop is about 800 metres _________. A. along B. far C. away D. on 14. You‘d better ________ late again.\ A. not to be B. not being C. be not D. not be 15. What do you ask for help ______? A. to B. for C. in D. at 16. The boy ______ John often goes home by car. A. call B. called C. calls D. is 17. ―Will you show me the photo? ―Yes, I will _______ it here tomorrow. A. take B. bring C. catch D. carry 18. Can you finish _______ the book tomorrow? A. to read B. read C. reading D. reads 19. I find _______ not easy to sleep well. A. this B. it C. that D. her 20. I don‘t like this hat. Could you give me _____ one? A. another B. other C. the other D. others 21. I‘m going to _______ a football match next week. A. see B. look C. watch D. look at 22. Why not _______ and have a look at the pandas? A. go B. goes C. going D. to go 23. _______ fine day it is! A. How B. How a C. What D. What a 24. You _____ take a bus. The hospital is near there. A. don‘t need to B. not need C. need not to D. need to 25. ―You are late again. ―_______. A. That‘s OK. B. Excuse me C. I‘m sorry D. All right. 二. Oh, no! There‘s a problem with the telephone. Put the following lines in the correct order. _______ What‘s the matter? _______ This afternoon at 3:45? Okay. Thank you. _______ Hello. This is Mrs. King. I‘m not feeling very well. _______ I have a terrible backache. _______ Yes, please. 1 Bayside Medical. _______ Can you come this afternoon at 3:45? _______ I see. Do you want to make an appointment to see a doctor? 三. Complete the sentences with the verbs in the box. Write down the phrases with Dgo‖ and Dhave‖. Can you think of other phrases with the two words? have do play go 1. Let‘s _______ swimming this afternoon. 2. I _________ homework at eight in the evening. 3. My sister can ________ the piano very well. 4. What do you _______ for lunch? 5. Shall we _______ to the movies tonight? 6. Let me _______ a look, ok? 7. They like to _________ football after school. 8. Mother and father _______ housework together on weekends. 9. Can you _________ chess? 10. What time do you usually ________ to bed? 11. It‘s time to ________ a break. 12. I would like to _______to Jerry‘s party. 13. We ______ an English lesson in the afternoon. 14. I ________ got a brother and a sister. 15. It‘s so hot I‘d love to _________ a swim. 四. Translation 1. 早晨,我七点半起床,然后吃早餐。 ___________________________________________ 2. 我最喜欢的课是科学课。 ___________________________________________ 3. 11 点钟,我们课间休息,我和朋友们聊聊天。 ___________________________________________ 4. 12 点半我们在食堂吃午饭。 ____________________________________________ 5. 下午一点半上课。 _____________________________________________ 6. 下午我看电视打电子游戏。 ____________________________________________ 7. 在英国,上午有 15 或 20 分钟的休息时间。 ____________________________________________ 8. 在美国,很多学生都乘校车上学。 _____________________________________________ 五. 阅读理解 (A) Tom is a good student. But he has a shortcoming(缺点). He is often late for school. Classes begin at eight o‘clock. He‘s often five minutes later. It‘s seven thirty now, but he is still in bed. DTom, Tom! It‘s time to get up.‖ Mother cries. DWhat‘s the time, Mum?‖ Tom asks, DIt‘s seven thirty. You‘re late. Today you can go to school with your father. He can take you there in his car.‖ DMum, don‘t worry.‖ Says Tom. DIt‘s Sunday today. We don‘t go to school.‖ DOh, sorry.‖ Mother says and Tom laughs(笑). 1. Tom is _________. A. late today B. not a good boy C. often late for school 2. Tom often gets to school at _________. A. 7:55 B. 8:05 C. 8:00 3. Tom‘s mother wants him to go to school _________ that day. A. on a bus B. by bike C. in his father‘s car 4. Tom is still in bed because __________. A. he wants to be late B. he knows his mother will call him C. he knows it is Sunday today 5. Tom‘s mother __________. A. is sad and then cries B. makes a mistake C. comes to see Tom (B) Eric Wilson, the reporter from Lifestyle Magazine, interviews two persons on how they spend their day. Read what they say and answer some questions. My name‘s Stella. I usually leave at around eight fifteen. It takes me around forty minutes, and we start at nine―sharp. I take a coffee break at eleven, and then have my lunch at one o‘clock. Pretty much the same hours as most people, I guess. I generally get home around six o‘clock, have a snack, and then watch the news on TV at seven. I eat around eight, watch more TV or read a book, and try to be in bed by ten. Pretty boring, really, but that‘s life. My name‘s Sophie. You ask my daily routine---that‘s kind of a strange thing to ask. Still, if you really want to know…I get up around eleven thirty, and I hang out and read the paper and drink some tea. Then I go to the gym around twelve thirty, till about one fifteen, I guess. Well, then I might do some shopping or visit a friend. I usually have something to eat around three thirty, and I leave home at six thirty, and get to work around seven. I work until eleven. I‘m usually home by eleven thirty. I have a meal, watch TV or a video, and try and be in bed by one o‘clock. Unusual, maybe, but I like it. 1. What does around mean in the sentence DI usually leave at around eight fifteen.‖ A. 在??周围 B. 围绕 C. 大约 D. 圆的 2. What does the sentence DWe start at nine―sharp‖ mean? A. We start earlier than nine o‘clock. B. We start at 9 o‘clock. C. We start later than 9 o‘clock D. We start at almost ten. 3. The word Dunusual‖ probably means __________. A. popular B. interesting C. unhappy D. strange 4. After work, what does Stella do before supper? A. visit friends B. watch TV C. do some shopping D. read a book 5. How long does it take Sophie to get to work? A. one hour B. forty-five minutes C. half an hour D. forty minutes 6. What does Stella do when Sophie on her way home from work? A. She is in bed. B. She hangs out. C. She takes a coffee break. D. She watches a video. 7. Which job do you think is possible for Sophie? A. She‘s a student. B. She‘s a doctor. C. She‘s a teacher. D. She‘s a singer.【试题答案】一. 1―5 DCBAB 6―10 CBCBA 11―15 ACCDB 16―20 BBCBA 21―25 CADAC 二.
三. 1. go 2. do 3. play 4. have 5. go 6. have 7. play 8. do 9. play 10. go 11. have 12. go 13. have 14. have 15. have 四. 1. I get up at half past seven in the morning and have breakfast. 2. My favorite subject is science. 3. At eleven o‘clock, we have a break and I talk to my friends. 4. We have lunch in the dining hall at half past twelve. 5. Lessons start in the afternoon at half past one. 6. In the afternoon I watch TV and play computer games. 7. In Britain, there is a break of 15 or 20 minutes in the morning. 8. In the U.S.A, many students go to school in a school bus. 五. (A) 1. C 2. B 3. C 4. C 5 B (B) 1. C 2. B 3. D 4. B 5. C 6. A 7. D Module 8 Different habits 二. 重点、难点: 1. Language items in this module 2. The frequency adv. used in the sentences 三. 具体内容: 1. Let‘s send him a birthday card. let sb. do sth. eg. Let‘s go home together. make sb. do sth. ask sb. to do sth. 2. Let‘s make a cake. be made in… be made of… eg. This table is made of wood. be made from… eg. Paper is made from wood. be made up of… eg. Our class is made up of 45 students. 3. Daming‘s uncle likes reading and he reads lots of books and magazines. like doing sth. like to do sth. like sb. to do sth. lots of = a lot of a lot I like my job a lot. 4. In the UK and USA people often give flowers, cakes and candy as birthday presents. (1)As prep. 作为 We‘d better treat it as a joke. As a student, we should study hard. (2)as conj. 当??时 As a child, he lived in India. (3)as conj. 像 Do as I do. 5. They often open their presents at once. at once 立刻马上 Right away, right now, 6. Tony always likes birthday parties. Always(100%) usually oftensometimesseldomnever(0%)7. We often make a cake for his birthday. for his birthday My mother takes me to the park on my birthday. At my mum‘s birthday party 8. She likes clothes and she usually wears silk shirts. wear a shirt, / a sweater / a pair of trousers / a watch / a ring / a necklace / a long hair / a worried look 9. She usually buys CDs by her favorite singers. by My father likes the book by Lu Xun.【典型例题】1. I think ______ important to learn English well. A. if B. that C. it D. what 答案:C 解析:it 作形式宾语,真正的宾语是 to learn English well. 2. This is our secret. You ______ tell him. A. must never B. never must C. can never D. never can 答案:A 解析:意思是:这是我们的秘密,你一定不能告诉他。 “必须,一定”用情态动词 must, 而 can 表示能力或可能性,所以排除 C 和 D。never 这个副词放在情态动词后。 3. He likes to play ______ flute and _______ chess. A. the, the B. the, / C. / , the D. the, a 答案:B 解析:flute 是“长笛”的意思,是一种乐器,所以在表示弹奏某种乐器时,用加 the, play chess 的意思是“下棋”,不加冠词。 4. I need two __________. A. cinema ticket B. cinema tickets C. cinemas ticket D. cinemas tickets 答案:B 解析: “两张电影票”是复数形式,排除 A,名词修饰名词,做定语的名词用单数形式, 再如:many apple trees。【模拟试题】(答题时间:60 分钟)一. Choose the best answer 1. I think Mr. Li can __________ the computer right. You‘d better ________ to him right now. A. put, make a telephone call B. mend, call C. mend, to make a telephone call D. put, to call 2. Do you enjoy _________ in the city? A. to live B. live C. living D. lives 3. I found a purse ________ my way home last Wednesday. A. on B. at C. of D. in 4. The memory robot followed Mr. Mott everywhere. It even watched him ________ to his student. A. talks B. talked C. talk D. to talk 5. There are ________ birds in the sky. A. two thousands B. thousands of C. thousand of D. two thousands of 6. One of my classmates _________ to be a journalist when he grows up. A. wants B. want C. wanted D. wanting 7. The days _________longer and the trees __________ green in spring in China. A. turns, gets B. turn, get C. gets, turns D. get, turn 8. The weather in July is very hot, ___________? A. isn‘t it B. is it C. are they D. aren‘t they 9. __________ bad weather! I don‘t like the rain. A. How a B. How C. What a D. What 10. Shanghai is ________ the east of China and Japan is _________ the east of China. A. in, in B. to, to C. in, to D. to, in 11. What did you ________ from your parents for your birthday? A. give B. get C. see D. think 12. -I‘m not feeling well. -______________. A. How are you? B. I‘m sorry to hear that 13. -The man isn‘t your father, is he?. -______________. He‘s my uncle. C. It doesn‘t matter. D. See you thenA. Yes, he is. B. No, he isn‘t C. Yes, he isn‘t. 14. -__________ you like to go hiking with me? -Yes, I _______.D. No, he is.A. Would, would B. Will, will like C. Would, would love D. Would, would like to 15. He eats ________ food, so he is ______fat. A. much too, much too B. too much, too much C. much too, too much D. too much, much too 16. I‘m not_________ tired now. We can start our work. A. a bit of B. a little C. a bit D. very much 17. -__________ do you fly a kite? -Once a week. A. How far B. How many C. How often D. Where 18. When shall we start __________ things for the trip? A. packing B. pack C. packed D. packs 19. There are _______ people in the Water Park on Sundays. A. two thousands B. thousands of C. thousand of D. two thousands of 20. The weather in July isn‘t hot, _____________? A. isn‘t it B. is it C. are they D. aren‘t they 二 . Complete the conversations. Use the correct forms of the verbs. Then practice the conversation. 1. A: __________(do)Steve ________(work)at night? B: Yes, he ________ (do) he _________ . (go) school and _________ to (do) homework his during the day. A: When ________(do)he _________(sleep)? B: That‘s a good question! 2. A: Where _________(do)Joe and Helen _________(work)? B: They ___________(work)at a newspaper. A: What __________(do)they ___________(do), exactly? B: Joe __________ (watch) people at the door, and Helen _________ (write) a computer. on 三. Match the words on the left with the words on the right. Then write the shopping list for your party. 1. a pair of 2. a large bottle of 3. a piece of 4. a box of 5. a loaf of 6. 2 pounds of 7. a jar of a. chocolate b. apples c. honey d. trainers e. cheese f. bread g. milk四. Complete the sentences with the verbs in the box. watch, speak, like, eat, make, go, talk, finish, ride, play, listen, get, 1. I always many presents from my parents on my birthday. 2. My brother Patrick often basketball in his free time. 3. My Dad never to rock music. 4. I noodles very much, but I hate pasta. 5. Can you a birthday cake? 6. On Fridays, lessons at 3:30 in the afternoon. 7. I like to football on TV, but I don‘t like to go to the stadium. 8. Tina often to her friends after class. 9. Our English teacher can English, French and Spanish. 10. Most of us bikes to school every day. 11. Would you like to to the cinema tonight? 12. We always healthy food, so we are healthy now. 五. Put the following sentences into English. 1. 咱们送给托尼一张生日卡吧。 _______________________________________________________ 2. 我过生日的时候我妈妈总是给我做个蛋糕。 _______________________________________________________ 3. 他从来不打电子游戏。 _______________________________________________________ 4. 我们通常是在周六打篮球,周日去看足球比赛。 _______________________________________________________ 5. 他的叔叔喜欢电影,常常去电影院。 _________________________________________________________ 6. 我妈妈喜欢衣服,常穿丝绸衬衣。 _________________________________________________________ 7. 我们的英语老师从来不穿牛仔裤或是运动鞋。 _________________________________________________________ 8. 我的学生刘韵常去听音乐会,经常买她喜欢的歌手演唱的 CD. _________________________________________________________ 9. 我最喜欢穿牛仔裤和 T 恤衫。 _________________________________________________________ 六. 阅读理解 (A) One day as a teacher was walking into the classroom, he heard a low voice, DHere is the teacher. I‘m sure the unfair fellow is going to talk about putting in commas.‖ It was Billy‘s voice. He was talking with the boy next to him. The teacher didn‘t get angry. He said nothing about it, but began to talk about putting in commas. And then he wrote on the blackboard the sentence, DBilly says the teacher is an unfair fellow.‖ The class laughed and Billy‘s face turned red. DNow,‖ said the teacher, DI‘ll show you how important commas are.‖ He put two commas into the sentence and then read, DBilly,‖ says the teacher, is an unfair fellow. 1. The story happened_________. A. in a classroom B. to some little boys C. on the playground D. in a shop 2. Billy‘s face turned red because____________. A. he didn‘t know how important commas are B. he found the teacher looked unhappy C. the teacher looked unhappy D. his classmates laughed at him 3. When the teacher put two commas into the sentence, it meant that _______. A. no one was an unfair fellow B. the teacher was an unfair fellow C. Billy was an unfair fellow D. the boy next to Billy was an unfair fellow 4. The teacher _________. A. was easy to get angry B. didn‘t know Billy well C. wasn‘t strict with his students D. was a language teacher 5. Which of the following is true?___________. A. The first teacher didn‘t hear what Billy said at B. Billy was good at telling jokes C. The teacher got angry with Billy D. Billy knew he was wrong at last (B) Read the following passage and then circle the correct answer to each question. Eileen Rogers is my best friend. We‘re both from Chicago, but now I live in San Francisco and Eileen lives in Atlanta. We don‘t see each other very often, but we‘re in touch all the time. I often write to Eileen and tell her about all the things that are happening at the Ajax Company. I‘m the office manager there. And she often writes to me about her work at the Valley Hospital. She‘s a doctor there. We talk on the telephone once a week, either on Saturday or Sunday morning. There are also other ways we communicate with each other. Sometimes I call her on her car phone, or she faxes me on my fax machine. And when I have something very important to tell her, I sometimes beep her on her beeper. We‘re really lucky. In this new age of communication, there are so many ways we can keep in touch with each other. We live in different cities on different coast, but we‘re in touch all the time. How often? 6. These two friends ________ see each other. A. usually B. seldom 7. They _________ write to each other. A. often B. never 8. They _________ talk to each other on the weekend. A. never B. always 9. They ____

我要回帖

更多关于 from where的用法 的文章

随机推荐