she's young(变为一般反义疑问句句)

把下列句子改为一般疑问句。 1.There are some flowers on the desk. 2.There is a cat under the table.
来源:网络转载
责任编辑:张俊
默认中大特大
宋体黑体雅黑楷体
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"把下列句子改为一般疑问句。 1.There are some flowers on the desk. 2.There is a cat under the table."相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"把下列句子改为一般疑问句。 1.There are some flowers on the desk. 2.There is a cat under the table."相关的详细问题如下:My sister likes yellow dogs.Li Lei&#39.11.He can find is pencil.We have a sports collection.I can see a bed in the picture.Bill and Bob go to school together.9.This is the twins&#39.15.4.7.My mother is buying some vegetables.My mother is s parents are in the teacher&#39.14.8.My brother plays soccer in the garden.6.53.大家帮忙想想啊.10;s skirts.16.13.I am in Row5.12.My father is making a bookcase.My father is goins room.These are Wei Fang' bedroom===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:2.Do Bill and Bob go to school together.Is this the twins&#39?5.?8.Is your father going to make a bookcase?3?16.Are there any flowers on the desk.Does your siss room?4?14.Is there is a cat under the table.Are you
in Row5?12?11.Are Li Lei&#39.Does your brother play s skirts?13; bedroom.Can you see a bed in the picture1?9.Are these Wei Fang's parents in the teacher&#39.Do you have a sports collection.Is your mother going to cook dinner.Is your mother buying any vegetables?15.Is your father making a bookcase?6?10?7.Can he
find the pencil解决方案2:谢谢啦
================可能对您有帮助================
问:把下列句子改为一般疑问句,并作肯定和否定回答。 1.She's young and pr...答:Is she young and pretty?===========================================问:题目:(将下列句子改为否定句,一般疑问句,并作肯定回答和否定回答)1、...答:六年级的===========================================
声明:突袭网提供的解决方案均由系统收集自互联网,仅供参考,突袭网不保证其准确性,亦不代表突袭网观点,请自行判断真伪,突袭网不承担任何法律责任. >>> 温馨提示:您还可以点击下面分页查看更多相关内容 <<<
24小时热评
热点排行榜She*s funny.(改为一般疑问句)
tuziyenia7
.Is she funny?第一时间为你解答,如果本题还有疑问请追问,Good luck!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码She is young teacher(改为一般疑问句作肯定,否定回答
誓言送粉269
Is she a young teacher?Yes, she is.No, she isn't.
如不明白请追问,要是满意请【采纳】祝学习进步
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Is she a young teacher?
friends(改为一般疑问句作肯定,否定回答
Are they good friends?
No. They are not
Is she a young teacher?No,she isn't.
is she a young teacher?yes,she is.no,she is'n
把IS改为isn't就可以q
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖