: Gold's Gymgoldwave是什么软件品牌

金吉姆健身中心(GOLD'SGYM)广告欣赏,New stories
0 New Stories Since Your Last Visit
and The Chatterati Newsletter:
I would like to receive The Root email newsletter.
I would like to receive The Chatterati email newsletter.
Texas Teen Dies Days After School Holds Special Graduation
Lynzee Ford lost her battle to cancer late Thursday night, just days after her high school held a special ceremony for the teen.&&
Lynzee Ford donned her cap and gown during a special graduation ceremony held in her honor on Oct. 20, 2014, by Kilgore High School in Texas days before she died of cancer. &
KLTV screenshot
Lynzee Ford, a senior at Kilgore High School in Texas, was diagnosed with leukemia earlier this year, and although she underwent several treatments, doctors recently told the teen that she had only four months to live.
"Well, I didn't take it too hard, I didn't want to stress myself out, so I decided to take it in and work with it," Lynzee told
in a Sept. 26 interview.
Her family and friends didn't want the diagnosis to darken her days, so they sprang into action. In May, while Lynzee was recovering from treatment in a Dallas hospital, they all took a trip to visit and to stage a junior prom. School staff, friends and family decided that Lynzee shouldn't miss graduation, either, so they moved the date up a few months early and held a special ceremony, just for Lynzee, where the teen received her diploma.
Last Monday, Kilgore's gym was filled with Lynzee's classmates, teachers, and even first responders and the mayor of her town to share the moment with Lynzee, according to .
"Graduation is a rite of passage for every high school student. Just like prom, your first date, riding your bicycle," Lyznee's mother, Valerie Warren, told KETK. "I didn't want Lynzee to miss out on anything."
On Thursday night, the teen who took the city of Kilgore by storm with her "never give up" attitude lost her fight against cancer, just a few days after she donned her cap and gown.
"Most courageous 17-year-old kid I ever met in my life," Kilgore Police Sgt. Vance Callahan told the news station. "Now it' we're all family."
Lynzee's friends had begun planning a winter formal for the teen, which was to have been held in November.
"The kids, they loved her and she loved them. She was the epitome of courage, she loved life," a relative, Alice Hunt, told KLTV. "God, this hurts! This is killing me, but I know she's in a better place."
Read more at
Like. Follow us on.视频: EMBLEM3 Interview - Drew & Wesley talk Music, Mind, Body & S
分享给好友
您需要先安装&,才能下载视频哦
用优酷App或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看。
EMBLEM3 Interview - Drew & Wesley talk Music, Mind, Body & S
分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
EMBLEM3 members Drew Chadwick and Wesley Stromberg joined American Ninja Warrior Evan &Rocket& Dollard for a workout at Gold&#039;s Gym in Venice. Dollard took a moment post-pump to talk about the singular pursuit of mind, body, and spirit and how it impacts their music. To get plugged into their music and personal philosophy, be sure to check them out on Twitter
plus keep up with Dollard on Twitter
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-

我要回帖

更多关于 goldwave是什么软件 的文章

随机推荐