用一般现在时造5个句子。写出想的意思的词语中文意思.速度速度速度!快啊!

六年级一般现在时造30组句子 急 好一点儿的 彼岸之恋°17A 1.They want good jobs .他们想要好工作2.The coat matches the dress.外衣和裙子很相配3.This workdoes not satisfy me .这项工作我不满意4.He always takes a walk after supper.晚饭后他总是散散步5.Everyone is in high spirits now.现在大家都情绪高涨6.The sunrises in the east and sets in the west.太阳从东方升起在西方落下7.Sound travels faster through water than it does through air.声音在水中的传播速度比在空气中快8.Timeand tide wait for no man.时间不等人 9.This cloth feels soft.这布摸上去很软10.Ilove classical music我喜欢古典音乐1.We often play in the playgound.2.He gets up at six o’clock.3.Do you brush your teeth every morning.4.What does he usually doafter school?5.Danny studiesEnglish,Chinese,Maths,Science and Art an school.6.Mike sometimes goes to the park with his sister.7.At eight at night,she watchesTV with his parents.8.Does Mike read English every day?9.Do you often play football after school?10.I have many books.01.Shanghai lies in the east of China.02.Columbus proved that the earth is round.03.I leave home for school at 7 every morning.04.The earth moves around the sun.05.Pride goes before a fall.06.I don't want so much.07.Ann Wang writes good English but does not speak well.08.He starts next week.09.We leave very soon.10.The train starts at 10 o'clock in the morning 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 扫描下载二维码英语改错 把错误的英语句子改正确 要速度,要快!1)He has many ice cream for breakfast.2) The girl has two broccoli for lunch.3) I need some salad.4) The student does a few homework every day.5) Iwant to go to movie.6) we can see much clothes in the store.7)Does she have three cousin?8)They are japaneses.9) I have some apple.10) I want to see a beijing opera. 不只是道具0496 1)He has much ice cream for breakfast.2) The girl has two broccolis for lunch.3) I need salad.4) The student does a little homework every day.5) I want to go to see a movie.6) we can see many clothes in the store.7)Does she have three cousins?8)They are japanes.9) I have some apples.10) I want to see beijing opera. 为您推荐: 其他类似问题 some,many,a few of+可数名词any;fews of+不可数名词 1.234 a去掉5a movie6much----many7cousin----cousins8 japaneses--- japanese9apple--- apples10 其他不会! 1)He has many ice cream for breakfast.“many”用词错误,He has much(数不清) ice cream for breakfast2) The girl has two broccoli for lunch.因为是two ,所以用复数。The girl has two broccolis for lunch.3... 1)He has many ice creams for breakfast.2) The girl has two broccolis for lunch.3) I need some salads.4) The student does a lot of homework every day.5) Iwant to go to see movie.

我要回帖

更多关于 写出想的意思的词语 的文章

随机推荐