neverland在哪里 Land ususally means a dream place where you can do whatever you like and no one will say &quot

Make Your Home a Happier Place Have you ever had a dream to make your home a happier place you can follow Sometimes you don’t think your parents Are fait to you ,When you are want to dress in a moder 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
& Make Your Home a Happier Place Have you ever had a dream to make your home a happier place you can follow Sometimes you don’t think your parents Are fait to you ,When you are want to dress in a modern way. You mum doesn't Like you wearing a mini-skirt. When you are making phone calls to friends, they ask if you’re speaking to A boy or a girl. Sometimes it seems that you’re not as close to your parents as you used to be , How can you become close again? Closing the Gap by American writer Jay McGraw gives advice on how to have a better relationship with your parents, He gives ways to help your parents &When you think. “My parents don't want me to have any fun,” that usually means your parents want you to be safe. Both parents and children have nerds They need to feel they are important and loved. You should tell your parents your needs and find our what their needs are. Then you can think of a way to make all of you happy. He gives you some ideas: 1. Make time to talk. You could talk about your school life and your plans for the future. 2. Keep a diary. This is a way to help you understand more about yourself and your feelings. 3. Show your parents your are growing up. Wash your clothes and help clean the house Your parents will feel that you are no longer a little child. If you following these steps. soon you will be able to break down the walls between your parents and yourself. 1. After reading. we know the passage is _______
A an introduction of a poem&&&&&&&&&&& B. a student's plan C. an introduction of a book&&&&&&&&&&& D. a family’s plan 2. Which of the following &is NOT talked about in the passage? A. Children's study,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Parents' needs C. Keeping a diary&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Making prone calls to your friends. 3. How can you understand “…… you're not as close to your parents as you used to be ”? A. You didn’t have a close relationship. with your parents B. You had &a better relationship with your parents before. C. Your parents used to love you morn than now D. Your &parents don’t love you any morn 4. What's the writer’s. mind to the relationship? A. No ideas.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Sad. C. Pessimistic(悲观)&&&&&& D. Optimistic(乐观) 5. From the writer's option, which of the following will you agree as a better way?
A. Parents are unimportant and needn’t be loved B. Children are important and need love C. Parents mustn’t make children have any fun. D. Parents and children need to talk to understand more.
1—5 CABDD
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2012届北京市朝阳区初三上学期期末考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
Winners ClubWinners Club is a bank account (账户) specially for teenagers. It has been sep up to help you better manage your money. The club is a bank account where you receive a key-card, so you can enjoy dealing with your money 24/7 — that’s 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!Here are the features (特点) of the club. ?&& No account keeping fees (费用)!You’re not a rich man, so we don’t expect you to pay large fees. In fact, it’s free for all the service!?&& Excellent interest rates (利率)!You want your money to grow, right? If you put money into the club without taking it out for a year, the club will give you a good rate of interest. ?&& Convenient (方便)!Teenagers are busy — we get that. You may never need to come to a bank at all. With the club you can choose to use handy tellers and to bank from home using the phone and the Internet. This could be your pocket money or your pay from your part-time job!?&& A free magazine included!Besides your account report, you will receive a free magazine full of good ideas about making more money. There are also other fantastic offers only for the club members.?&& Easy to be a member!It is so easy to join. Simply fill in an application form (申请表). By the way, one of your parents must agree on it. Then you can become a member of the club.Now you see the club is a great choice for teenagers. We can’t wait to have you as a Winners Club member. 【小题1】Is Winners Club specially for teenagers?【小题2】How many features of Winners Club are mentioned in the passage?【小题3】How do you make your money in Winners Club grow?【小题4】What ideas can the club members read on the magazine?【小题5】What does the writer mainly tell teenagers?
来源:2013年初中毕业升学考试(河南卷)英语(解析版)
题型:完型填空
King Akbar was in the habit of putting riddles andpuzzles to his people. He often asked ___36___ which were strange. His peoplehad to use words in a ___37___ way to answer these questions.Once Akbar asked a very strange question. He looked athis people. ___38___ he looked, one by one the heads began to hang low insearch of an answer. It was at this moment that Bridal entered the palace.Birbal ___39___ the habit of the king. He understood the ___40___ at once andasked, “May I know the question so that I can ____41___ for an answer?”Akbar said, “How many crows(乌鸦) are there in the city?”___42___ even a moment’s thought, Birbal replied,“There are fifty thousand five hundred and eighty nine crows, My Lord.”“How can you be so ___43____?” asked Akbar.Birbal said, “Make your men ___44___, My Lord. If youfind more crows it means some have come to visit their relatives(亲戚) here. If you find ___45___ crows it means some havegone to visit their relatives somewhere else.”Akbar was pleased very much by Birbal’s wise answer.1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.questions&&&&&& B.help&&&&&&&&&& C.promises& D.advice&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.common&&&&&&& B.friendly&&&&&&&& C.clever&&& D.silent&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.Though&&&&&&&& B.Because&&&&&&& C.If&&& D.As&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.knew&&&&&&&&& B.developed&&&&& C.hated&&& D.doubted&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.order&&&&&&&&& B.information&&&&& C.danger&& D.situation&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.ask&&&&&&&&&&& B.wait&&&&&&&&&&& C.try& D.reach&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.before&&&&&&&& B.without&&&&&&&& C.Through& D.In&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.smart&&&&&&&&& B.brave&&&&&&&&& C.funny&&& D.sure&9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.catch&&&&&&&&& B.discuss&&&&&&&& C.count&&& D.visit&10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.fewer&&&&&&&&& B.larger&&&&&&&&& C.faster D.older&&
来源:学年安徽省安庆市十中九年级上学期期中考英语试卷(解析版)
As young students,you have many dreams. These dreams can be very big, such as winning the NobelP they can also be small, such as becoming one of the best students in yourclass.Once you find adream, what do you do with it? Do you ever try to make your dream real? FollowYour Heart by Andrew Matthews, an Australian writer, tells us that making ourdreams real is life’s biggest challenge. You may think you’re not very good atsome school subjects, or that it is impossible for you to become a writer.Those kinds of ideas stop you from realizing your dream, the books says.In fact, everyonecan realize his dream. The first thing you must do is to remember what yourdream is. Don’t let it leave your heart. Keep telling yourself what you wantevery day and then your dream will come true faster. You should know that a bigdream is, in fact, made up of many small dreams.You must also nevergive up your dream. There will be difficulties on the road to your dreams. Butthe biggest difficulty comes from yourself. You need to decide what is the mostimportant. Studying instead of watching TV will help you to get better examresults, while saving five yuan instead of buying an ice cream means you canbuy a new book.As you get closer toyour dream, it may change a little. This is good as you have the chance tolearn something more useful and find new hobbies.1.Your dreams can bevery ____, such as becoming one of the best students in your class.A.big&&&&&&&&&&&& B.small&&&&&&& C.high&&&&&&& D. low2.Follow Your Heartis a ______ .A.movie&&&&&&&&& B.song&&&&&&&& C.book&&&&&&& D. dream3.What idea stopsyou from realizing your dream?A. I can’t be awriter.&&&&&& B. I am good at some schoolsubjects. C. I think I am verygreat&&& D. I am the best student in our class.4.Don’t let ____leave your heart.A. youridea&&& B. your decision&&& C. yourdream&&& D. your book5.Studying TV willhelp you to get better exam results ____ watching TV.A.with&&&& B. instead of&&&&& C.without&&&&&& D. by&
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(江苏宿迁卷)英语(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
阅读下列短文,根据短文内容填写表格,每空限填一词。Travelling is one of the most importantactivities and people have been interested in it for many years. Modern trafficdevelops fast, so travelling to different places has become much faster thanbefore. Staying healthy while travelling can make your trip happier. But do youknow how to keep healthy during a trip? The following information may be usefulto you.Before leavingWear comfortable shoes, a hat and sunglasses.Take some necessary medicine with you. Theycan be used when you get sick or have other problems.Do some exercise for weeks or months beforeyou leave if you plan to do lots of walking or climbing during your trip.Prepare proper food. Before you prepare thefood, the first thing you need to think about is how long you will travel withthe food. If you take a long trip, you should bring food such as bread,biscuits and some fruit. They don’t go bad quickly. The nearer people can bringmeat, fish, eggs, milk and even salads and vegetables.While travelling& &&Be sure not to eat dirty food or bad fruit.Have enough time to take a rest during yourtrip.Tap water is not safe, so drink bottled waterand always clean the cover of the bottle.Keep food in good condition. If you take hotfood, you should try to keep it hot. For example, you can put it in heavytowels. If you need to keep cold food cold, you can put cold food in a box withice. When you arrive, put cold food in the fridge. Remember: If you travel withfood, keep hot food hot and cold food cold.&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& How to keep (1) _________ during a trip
Before leaving
● Wear comfortable shoes, a hat and (2) ________.
● (3) ________ some necessary medicine with you.
● Exercise for weeks or months (4) ________ you leave.
● Prepare proper food. Take bread, biscuits and some fruit for a (5) ________ trip or bring meat, fish, eggs, milk and even salads and vegetables for a nearer one.
While (6) _______
● (7) _______ eat dirty food or bad fruit.
● Have enough (8) ________ to take a rest during your trip.
● Drink (9) _______ water and always clean the cover.
● Keep food in good condition. (10) _______ to keep hot food hot and cold food cold.
来源:2011浙江省宁波市中考英语试卷
Our spiritual intelligencequotient, SQ (精神智商)helps us understand ourselves and live fuller, happier lives.  While we’re all born with SQ, most of useven don’t know that we have it. &Luckily, you don’t have to sign up forclasses to learn how to enhance(加强) your SQ. Here aresome simple steps that can lead you to this new level of understanding:  Sit Quietly. The step of developing SQbegins in solitude (独处) and silence. To tune in to itswhisper, you have to keep away from your busy, noisy, complicated life and makeyourself do nothing at all. At home, for example, shut the door of yourbedroom, take a few deep breaths and let them out very, very slowly.  Step Outside. For many people, nature makestheir spirit free. Go outside to watch a beautiful sunset. Follow watch clouds floating overhead.  Find An Activity You Enjoy. It’s important to find a hobby thathelps you tune in to your spirit. Garden, walk or jog, arrange flowers,listen to music that touches your soul.  Ask Questions Of Yourself. Some people usetheir thoughtful time to focus on scriptures (经文).Others ask open-ended (无确定答案的) questions, such as “Whatam I feeling? What are my choices?” But don’t expect an answer to arrivethrough& some super-natural form of e-mail. Later that day you’ll suddenlyfind yourself thinking about a problem from a perspective (角度) you never considered before.  Trust Your Spirit. While most of us rely ongut feelings (直觉) to warn us of danger, SQ usuallynudges (渐渐推动) us, not away from, but toward some actionthat will lead to a greater good.   &1.To enhance your SQ, you should first _______________.A. stand loneliness and silenceB. make your life simpler andless busyC. give up the daily things inyour lifeD. listen more to your whisper2.The underlined phrase “tune in to your spirit” in the fifth paragraph probably means ________________.A. get your spiritrelaxed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. keep up your spiritC. listen to yourspirit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. change your spirit3. What will happen after peopleask questions of themselves?&& A. People will lead to agreater good.&& &&&&&&B. People will think abouta problem in a different way.& C. People will expect answersthrough e-mails.D. People will keep away fromtheir busy life.&&& 4. What is the best title for the passage?A. Advantages and disadvantagesof SQB. The relationship between yourSQ and youC. What SQ is and in what ways itcan be improvedD. What SQ is and in what ways you can makeyour life easier&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!I’ve always been a big “dreamer”. I love to entertain my mind with things I’d like to do. I think this trait comes from my dad. He can come up with some crazy ideas… and usually if he entertains himself long enough with those ideas he’ll act on them. Most of my dreams are fairly unattainable. That’s why they are usually dreams and not reality. One day soon I hope to be gutsy enough to bring my dreams to fruition. I’ve subtly hinted at my dreams on here before… raising chickens, living on a farm,
and now… I’ve moved on to another dream. Are you ready?
Remember Justin has that new truck that can pull a beast like this. I want to take my family on a vacation across the US in a pull behind RV. I can hear you laughing. I told Erika a couple weeks ago… she died laughing. She said, “You must have forgotten about Hornet. How are you going to sleep in an RV with your kids and Hornet?” I’m not really sure but I could probably figure it out.
We would start here in Alabama and travel west to and through Texas. Then we would continue west to Arizona and then north to Utah and then east to Colorado then further east through Nebraska and then to Missouri and onto Illinios so we could stop at the farm and say “hey” to my parents. Then we would turn right and head south through Kentucky, Tennessee and back to Alabama. Doesn’t that sound like fun? I told Justin I bet some of y’all would let us park it in your driveway for a night or two, right?
What do you daydream about? Really… I’d like to know. Did you know that less than 1 percent of y’all ever comment? To be exact in the last 2 days only .03% of y’all have commented and usually it’s the same people… which I’m always grateful for. So take a second and tell me something that you’d like to do… it can be totally absurd.
Ok, back to reality.
*Paige pictured above with a “Scary Monster”
You Might Also Like英语 口语 试题 回答1.Do you have a good have a good friend?Please say something about him?2.What do you think a good friend should be like?What do you do to be a good friend?3.Do you like English?How do you study English?4.Do youthink it important to learn English well?why?5.What would you do to improve you English?06.Have you ever experienced an earthquake?What will you do during an earthquake?7.What kind of person do ypu want to be?What will you do to realize your goal?8.Do you think a rich and successful person is a great person?Why?9.Do you like sports?what kind of sports do you open have?10.What do you know about the Olympic Games?Please say something about it.11.How have compurters changed our lives?What role do you think computers play in our lives?12.What do you think we should do to protect widlife?13.Do you like music?What kind of music do you like?14.Who is your favourite singer?Please say something about him/her.15.Do you like traveling?What’s your opinion about traveling?16.What is your favourite holiday of the year?Why?17What is your favourite food?Do you eat a healthy diet?18.Do ypu like fast food?Why?19.Do you like reading?Who is your favouritewriter?Say something about him.20.Which woman do you admire most?Why?21.Do you have a great mother?Please say something about her.22.Do you have happy family?Please say something about your family.23Do you like to have a pet?Why?24.Which university do you like to go?Why?25.Did you ever work as a volunteer?What did you do as a volunteer?26.What is your hobby?Say something about it.
1.Yes,of course.He's amusing and humorous,just like me.2.A good friend should be like me who have good personalities.I am honest to all my friends and in return they are honest to me.3.Yes,that's why I am here.Actually I don't study English,I learn.There are many differences between studying and learning.4.Yes,it's important,because nowadays more and more people use English not only in daily lives but in doing business as well.5.I'd like to make friends with more native English speakers,and learn from them.6.No,but if I had,I would firstly run to a place where there are no too many tall buildings.7.I want to be the most amazing and attractive person in the world.I will do whatever I can to realize my dream.8.No,being rich and successful is not enough to be a good person.You also need to improve your personalities.9.Yes,I am keen on sports,all kinds of sports!10.Olympic games?Actually I just know it came from China and it's getting more famous in China after several decades when it came back to China months ago.11.Computers change our lives in many ways,such as you can find whatever you like through the internet,no matter violence or other kind of profiles.I do think I can't live without a computer!12.Well,wildlife sometimes tastes good after being baked or cooked,I like the flavor.But we have to protect them from being eaten by other human beings.13.Yes,of course,I like rock music and blues.14.My favorite singer is My girlfriend,she's good at singing,and I don't know what I can do if she become famous,I am afraid she'll leave me then.15.Yeah,traveling is good for my health,I can find many foods on the way,such as monkey brains,have you ever tasted them,it's delicious!16.My favorite holiday was spent with my girlfriend in summer.We slept together all the time and do some activities on bed,that's really fun and interesting.17.My favorite food is cooked rice.Yes,I eat a healthy diet.18.Yes I like fast food,as it makes me feel good all the time.19.Yes,reading is good for me,some novels are really interesting.My favorite is Yong Jin,she's a beautiful woman and no doubt I love her novels.20.I admire my girlfriend most actually.She's a popular singer in America,she sent me money to live.21.Yes,I have,how about you?My mother is good at cooking and talking,if you feel depressed you'd better talk to her,she will bring you a lot of fun.22.Yes.My family is a big family,I have more than ten sisters and four brothers,when we are together,we spend all the time together,wherever and whenever.23.Yes,like dogs or cats,they are lovely animals and I can eat them when they are killed by my father.24.I'd like to go to the Harvard University.Because I heard that there are many beautiful girls there and I think I can get a new girlfriend when I am studying there.25.Yes,I used to.I was a doctor's assistant,in fact I was a nurse's assistant.So there are many things for us to do,especially when there are no patients who need us to pay attention to.26.Oh,I have too many hobbies,I think I love dancing most,I am good dancer and always attractive in a dance floor!Do you want me to show you my amazing dancing?.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 neverland在哪里 的文章

随机推荐