The Book I Like Best/my favorite 的作文Book以这个为题目要求写80左右的英语作文,不要雷同的。谢谢!

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
虎胆龙威5 英语版 甄嬛传英语版 狮子王英语版 功夫熊猫英语版 米奇妙妙屋英语版 英语版动画片 猫和老鼠英语版 疯狂原始人英语版 英语版自我介绍 驯龙高手英语版
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
最新201112月En英语B统考作文范文(全英语版)-002[1]
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口求一篇题目为My birthday gift,字数在80字左右的英语作文写具体点,
明媚忧伤僳
last sunday was my birthday .l was very happy .we had a bithday party.a lot of people went to my home to celebrate my bithday.they gave me a lot of birthday present .my father bought me a big cake.my mother bought me a nice watch.my sister gave me a beatiful pen.my best friend jane gave me a book called snow white .all of the birthday presents l like the book best that june gave .l want to buy that snow white book for a long time.there was not this book in the bookshop near my house.so l like the snow white book best .l was very happy for this bithday.l will never forgot this.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码待解决问题&
80左右英语作文
80左右英语作文
更新时间: 07:02
填中考志愿了不知道怎么填,保险算语文73,数学85,好一点90左右,英语90左右,...
反正无论怎么填最后一个一定是要保底的,第一志愿可以冲下,但是要了解一下报考人数不要过多,免得算分数达标也会被刷,第二个志愿填一个你希望去读又一定中的。。我就是这样觉得啦·~但就像我当初填高考志愿,我是第三个保底,第一志愿觉得一定有的,因为我不能接受第一志愿被刷后等第二志愿的录取~~太难熬的,不过视乎个人想法啦
文化课300左右体育80左右能上什么学校
你如果认为你在体育方面好,那你就上个体校。当然我是在北京昌平的北大青鸟学网络的。我本来也想上个专科什么的。后来还是到了这学点技术好了
以there be为主,写一篇50词左右介绍自己学校班级的英语作文
跟随 已跟随 取消 确定 There is a beautiful school called ***.There are 200 people in my school.There are many good teacher in the school.We learn and help each other.There are lots of grass and flowers on two side of our school street.There are also many big buildings standing in my school.We study in our school every day and we all love it very much. 人数和地点
一篇英语作文,字数一百字左右,题目,My University Life 要求,1...
My university life I am proud of being a university student. I like my university life as it is so wonderful time in my youth. As being born in small village of the remote countryside, I didn't have a good education environment. However, I set a goal and felt confident to be a university student. After hard study, I passed the entrance examination
翻译学农英语作文
Today is we first day the grade study agriculture day---4.29! Our entire grade needs to go to the Zhuhai agriculture branch center to study one day-long study agriculture activity! Arrives at the agricultural branch center! We visited each kind of truck crops first! In the afternoon we study rub the soybean milk! The 2nd day of morning, we have lis
初中英语作文,翻译
Everyone has their own dreams, I am the same. But my dream is not a lawyer, not a doctor, not actors, not even an industry. Perhaps my dream big people will find it ridiculous, but this has been my pursuit! My dream is to want to have a folk life! I want it to become a beautiful painting, it is not only sharp colors, but also the colors are bleak,
我是2009安徽体育考生,体育80,94分,文化课大概380左右,能上哪个些学校啊...
文化课低了点 不过可以报阜阳师范学院 或 池州学院 有希望的
我四川体育考生,专业80,文化可能420左右,报内江师范学院能录取吗?
没有问题了哈,体育分数够了,文化分数330分就好了。放心的填就是了。我是师院的,来了联系我吧。不明白的问我哈
高职高专《英语》期末考作文题目,初入大学的大学生给父母的一封信,要求,介绍自己的学...
My dear parents, How time flies! I have been in this college for about one month.The life here is very interesting and busy.I got to know many new friends and classmates here. Everyday I have a very tight schedule to catch up with what the teachers and professors ask us to do. Now I am living in the new dormitory building right next to the main blo
找一篇关于玉林的英语作文,80词左右
自己改动一下就行了 ·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作 文 ·高考英语作文 @#·@#英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文 /English/yyxw/ 这里有近千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,好就要给分喔,未来几年写作文都不用怕了
反正无论怎么填最后一个一定是要保底的,第一志愿可以冲下,但是要了解一下报考人数不要过多,免得算分数达标也会被刷...
你如果认为你在体育方面好,那你就上个体校。当然我是在北京昌平的北大青鸟学网络的。我本来也想上个专科什么的。后来...
跟随 已跟随 取消 确定 There is a beautiful school called ***.The...
&本站QQ官方微博:@jixiaoJE &
Copyright &&&(JE中专网)&&All Rights Reserved.
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面不确定的因素,有可能原文内容调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请网友以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权及个人隐私等问题,请在两周内邮件联系求 The Book I Like Best 80字英语作文符合题目 80字 水平不要求很高 凑和就行
谢谢...谢谢...
bigbangXSn7
the book i like best is,because there is many interesting stories in it,and it can make me happy and relaxed.I often read it after school,or after dinner to have a rest.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 my favorite 的作文 的文章

随机推荐