Adverity is the first path to 7truthh 这一句英文是什麽亿思?

名人名言(中英文对照)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
名人名言(中英文对照)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩17页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语翻译我学的公选课,要求用什么翻译法翻译,我根本没去啊,1.I was more than surprised that she had been telling the truth2.He should be the last man to blame.3.There's a mixture of the tiger and the ape in the character of the imperialists.4.See-sawing between partly good and faintly ominous,the news for the next four weeks was never distincted.5.The car in front of me stalled and I missed the green.6.But do you ever tell your laundry manager how pleased you are when the shirts are done just right.7.However even today,poor,uneducated blacks do not always recieve the same degree of justice that the more affluent and better educated can expert.8.Advertising campaigns have however promoted a growing realization of the advantages of these small plastic cards.9.You can always put it down as a general rule in this town that "presidents" often invite "honest critism" from their aids.10.Everybody has a responsibility to the society of which he is a part and through this to mankind.11.I discover that more than disire and feeling were necessary to write and i dropt the idea.12.There's still prejudice and even some hatred,but inn most wolks of American life ,there are now more blacks than ever before.13.The sight and sound of our jet planes filled me with special longing .14.Everyone in the room was greatly surprised at what he said.15.Both of the substances are soluble in water.16.The disign aims at automatic operation ,easy regulations,simple maintenance and hig productivity.17.The now contact would be good for ten years .18.The result of this experiment is much better than those of previous ones.20.Earthquakes are closely related to faulting.21.Only when we study their properties,can we make better use of the material.22.I have the honor to inform your request is granted.23.It was a keen disappiontment that I had to postpone the visit I had intended to pay to China in January.24.They not unexpectedly ,did not respond.25.He does not limit principal advisers to a special field of concentration like Mr.Rruman.26.The car race is no less exciting.27.One can tell the difference almost at a glance for a spider always has eight legs and an insect never more than six.一楼的认为自己能得到分么!distinct 和drop的过去式打错了
1.I was more than surprised that she had been telling the truth一直以来她讲的都是实情,对此我大为惊讶2.He should be the last man to blame.
他是最不应该被责备的人3.There's a mixture of the tiger and the ape in the character of the imperialists.如狼似猿是帝国主义者的本性4.See-sawing between partly good and faintly ominous,the news for the next four weeks was never distincted.时好时坏这两种情况不断地交替出现.从那以后4周内,消息时好时坏,一直没有明朗5.The car in front of me stalled and I missed the green.我前面那辆车停下来了.我错过了绿灯.6.But do you ever tell your laundry manager how pleased you are when the shirts are done just right.但你有没有告诉洗衣店经理你是多么的高兴,衬衫洗的是恰到好处7.However even today,poor,uneducated blacks do not always recieve the same degree of justice that the more affluent and better educated can expert.然而,即使在今天,贫穷而没有受过教育的黑人也并非总能得到富裕而受过良好教育的人可以得到的同等的公正待遇.8.Advertising campaigns have however promoted a growing realization of the advantages of these small plastic cards.然而,广告公司大做宣传,让越来越多的人相信这种小塑料卡片的好处9.You can always put it down as a general rule in this town that "presidents" often invite "honest critism" from their aids.你总是可以把它作为一般规则在这个小镇上,“总统”经常邀请所谓的“诚实的批评家“作为自己的援助.10.Everybody has a responsibility to the society of which he is a part and through this to mankind.每个人都对他所属的社会负有责任,并且通过社会而对人类负责.11.I discover that more than disire and feeling were necessary to write and i dropt the idea.仅仅有渴望和感情还不够,还需得写下来,记下自己的思想.12.There's still prejudice and even some hatred, but inn most wolks of American life ,there are now more blacks than ever before.尽管现在在美国黑人比以前多,但仍有偏见,甚至有些憎恨存在.13.The sight and sound of our jet planes filled me with special longing .喷气机的外观和它发出的声音让我对它十分渴望14.Everyone in the room was greatly surprised at what he said.房间里的人都对他的话惊讶不已.15.Both of the substances are soluble in water.两种物质都溶于水16. The disign aims at automatic operation ,easy regulations,simple maintenance and hig productivity.设计的目标是达到自动运行,便于调整,易于维护,可制造17.The new contact would be good for ten years .新的条约将在十年内有效18.The result of this experiment is much better than those of previous ones.这次的实验结果比前几次的实验结果都好20.Earthquakes are closely related to faulting.地震与断裂运动有关系21.Only when we study their properties,can we make better use of the material.
只有知道这材料的性能,才能够合理地利用它们22.I have the honor to inform your request is granted.很荣幸地告诉你,你的请求被同意了23.It was a keen disappiontment that I had to postpone the visit I had intended to pay to China in January. 一月份到中国的旅游被推迟了,真是另我大失所望.24.They not unexpectedly ,did not respond.他们没有答复,这完全是意料之中的事25.He does not limit principal advisers to a special field of concentration like Mr.Rruman.他并没有象杜鲁门先生那样把他的主要顾问限制在某一个专门领域.26.The car race is no less exciting.赛车同样是激动人心的27.One can tell the difference almost at a glance for a spider always has eight legs and an insect never more than six.人们几乎一眼就能道出两者之间的差异,因为蜘蛛总是八条腿,而昆虫的腿从不超过六条
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1。我非常惊讶,她一直在讲真话
2。他应该在最后的人指责。
3。有一个,又狡猾的角色的帝国主义。
4。好的,时而部分隐隐不祥的消息,在那以后的四个星期内,从不distincted。
5。我前头的那辆车停住了,我错过了绿灯。
6。但你有没有告诉你的衣服时,你是多么高兴经理的衬衫是恰到好处。
7。但是直到今天,穷,没有受过教育的黑...
翻译好了 用加强版有道翻译的
1。我非常惊讶,她一直在讲真话
2。他应该在最后的人指责。
3。有一个,又狡猾的角色的帝国主义。
4。好的,时而部分隐隐不祥的消息,在那以后的四个星期内,从不distincted。
5。我前头的那辆车停住了,我错过了绿灯。
6。但你有没有告诉你的衣服时,你是多么高兴经理的衬衫是恰到好处。...
1.一直以来她讲的都是实情,对此我大为惊讶2.
他是最不应该被责备的人3.如狼似猿是帝国主义者的本性4. 时好时坏这两种情况不断地交替出现.从那以后4周内,消息时好时坏,一直没有明朗5.我前面那辆车停下来了。我错过了绿灯。6.但你有没有告诉洗衣店经理你是多么的高兴,衬衫洗的是恰到好处7.然而,即使在今天,贫穷而没有受过教育的黑...
我也是林大的!
东北林业大学发来贺电...
扫描下载二维码2014届高三英语查漏补缺效果考核检测:完形填空模拟 Word版含解析_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
2014届高三英语查漏补缺效果考核检测:完形填空模拟 Word版含解析
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?