让我们学会忘记 初三高中英语作文范文文

九年级英语中考复习―书面表达范文精选_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
九年级英语中考复习―书面表达范文精选
适​用​于​九​年​级​中​考​复​习​时​,​专​门​针​对​英​语​书​面​表​达​的​强​化​训​练​而​编​写​的​范​文​,​话​题​具​有​代​表​性​,​可​让​学​生​反​复​演​练​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢初三英语作文大全_初三英语作文范文_模板_米胖阅读
 As students, we should enhance our awareness of safety — that is, being aware of safety issues and of potential hazards in our daily life. For example, foresee the possible incidents and keep away from crowded places. Lock the dorm at night or whenever we are alone in the dorm.
截止目前已有0人学习了
初三英语作文
  Hot Pot
  Do you know what dish is the most popular in the cold winter in China? I know it’s hot pot. Hot pot is a Chinese tasteful folk dish. No matter in the north or in the south, people like hot pot very much and every region has its local features. For example, Sihuan hot pot is hot while Guangdong hot pot is famous for its fresh. Usually, there is a metal hot pot in the middle of table. When the soup in the pot is kept simmering, dishes are put into the pot. Beef, mutton, fish and vegetables are the main dishes. It is extremely popular in winter because it can keep the dishes warm all the time. And the atmosphere is hot, too. Friends or relatives sit down together to have a feast. It’s a good way to relax.
初三英语作文大全
  My Idol
  My idol is Chairman Mao. I think he must be many people’s idol. He is a great hero. It is him makes us live a better life. Without him, maybe we still can’t satisfy our hunger nowadays. We may not live comfortable, eat delicious food and so on. All the happiness we have now maybe is due to his wise leadership. Though he made mistakes once, no one is perfet. I admire him. I think all the people should respect him.
初三英语作文范文
  Congratulation Letter
  Dear Sandy,
  I offer my warmest congratulations to you for receiving the first prize of The Olympic English competition for the middle school students. I know that you are always good at English. You often win the praise of our English teacher and always in the first place of our class. So I’m surprise at all that you become champion for this competition. However, in my mind, this match is very difficult. So I becomemore and more admire you. Sincere congratulation to you again.
初三英语作文模板
  As is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage in the table(graph/picture/pie/chart), ___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise/ decrease (goesup/increases/drops/decreases),significantly/dramatically/steadily rising/decreasing from______ in _______ to ______ in _____. From the sharp/marked decline/ rise in the chart, it goes without saying that ________.
  There are at least two good reasons accounting for ______. On the one hand, ________. On the other hand, _______ is due to the fact that ________. In addition, ________ is responsible for _______. Maybe there are some other reasons to show ________. But it is generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly convincing.
  As far as I am concerned, I hold the point of view that _______. I am sure my opinion is both sound and well-grounded.
初三英语作文带翻译
  Cherish Today
  Time waits for no one. If it flows away, it will never come to us again. We can't take charge of our time but we should know the importance of time and cherish time.
  Yesterday has become the history. Nothing we can do to save it. Tomorrow is not within our reach. We don’t know what will happen tomorrow. So the only thing we can do is to cherish what we have today and fight for tomorrow. Victory only belongs to those who work very hard! Therefore, we should make full use of today, fighting for what we want.
  珍惜今天
  时间不等人。如果它流逝了,它就永远不会再回来。我们不能控制时间,但我们应该知道时间的重要性并珍惜时间。
  昨天已成为历史。我们不能做什么来挽救它。明天不是我们力所能及的。我们不知道明天会发生什么。所以我们唯一能做的就是珍惜今天,为明天而战。胜利只属于那些努力的人!因此,今天我们应该充分利用今天,争取我们想要的东西。
初三英语作文万能句子
  开头句型选择
  1. 关于……人们有不同的观点。一些人认为……
  There are different opinions among people as to ____ 。Some people suggest that____。
  2. 俗话说(常言道)……,它是我们前辈的经历,但是,即使在今天,它在许多场合仍然适用。
  There is an old saying______。 Its the experience of our forefathers,however,it is correct in many cases even today.
  3.现在,……,它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。首先,……;其次,……。更为糟糕的是……。
  Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ____ Second,____。 What makes things worse is that______。
  4.现在,……很普遍,许多人喜欢……,因为……,另外(而且)……。
  Nowadays,it is common to ______。 Many people like ______because ______。 Besides,______。
  中间过渡篇
  引出不同观点:
  1、People’s views on… vary from person to person. Some hold that… 。 However, others believe that…。
  人们对…的观点因人而异。有些人认为…。。 然而其他人却认为...
  2、People may have different opinions on…
  人们对…可能会有不同的见解。
  3、Attitudes towards (drugs) vary from person to person.
  人们对待吸毒的态度因人而异。
  4、There are different opinions among people as to…
  关于…。 人们的观点大不相同。
  5、Different people hold different attitudes toward (failure)。
  结尾句型
  1、Taking all these factors into consideration, we naturally come to the conclusion that…
  把所有这些因素加以考虑,我们自然会得出结论…
  2、Taking into account all these factors, we may reasonably come to the conclusion that…
  考虑所有这些因素,我们可能会得出合理的结论…
  3、Hence/Therefore, we’d better come to the conclusion that…
  因此,我们最好得出这样的结论…
  4、There is no doubt that (job-hopping) has its drawbacks as well as merits.
  毫无疑问,跳槽有优点也有缺点。
  5、All in all, we cannot live without… But at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with the problems that would arise.
  总之,我们没有…是无法生活的。但同时,我们必须寻求新的解决办法来对付可能出现的新问题。
  6、It is high time that we put an end to the (trend)。
  该是我们停止这一趋势的时候了。
  7、It is time to take the advice of … and to put special emphasis on the improvement of …
  该是采纳…的建议,并对…的进展给予特殊重视的时候了。
01 初三英语作文
02 初三英语作文大全
03 初三英语作文范文
04 初三英语作文模板
05 初三英语作文带翻译
06 初三英语作文万能句子初三英语作文写作_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
初三英语作文写作
四​种​常​见​中​考​英​语​议​论​文​模​板​和​练​习​并​送​范​文​。
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:236.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢英语作文帮
双语英语列表摘要努力翻译中...热门搜索:
您当前的位置: &
& 文章正文
初三英语作文范文经典句型解析
13:00&&作者:&&来源:
摘要:写好初三的英语作文,掌握常见的经典句型是重点。
初三的英语考试中,作文的难度相对较大,是许多学生的学习弱点之一。如何提高学生们的整体作文水平是值得思考的。其实英初三英语作文范文中常见的经典句型是十分重要的,需要考生们体会。通过解析初三英语作文范文中出现的经典句型,可以有效的提高学生们的英语写作能力。
常见的作文中会出现的英语句型包括:1、what we can see from ````is
that,这是英语图表作文中经常会出现的句型,意思是“从ooo中我们可以看到ooo”,这是由what引导的主语和that引导的宾语从句的复杂句,其中主要的内容在that后边,而what we can see from的主要目的是引起读者的注意,考生只需要将图表之中的信息反馈到that后边就可以了。2、it is widely spread that=it is popular that ```,意思都是“oooo广泛流传或者流行”,其中都是it oothat从句表示的强调突出。3、only by this can we doooo,这是典型的以only放在句首的部分倒装句,主要是为了强调做某事的重要性,意思是“只有这么做,我们才能oo”,一般用在作文的结尾,用以表示做某事决心。4、first oothenooat lastoo这是一般作文中常见的列举事例或者是表明观点的句子,同时也是为了表示文章的连接自然,条理清晰,是比较常用的句子。
当然,这些句型知识初三英语作文范文中经典句型的一部分,还有很多类型的句型需要学生们把握和学习的,只有不断地在总结范文经典句型,才能提高英语的写作能力,才能考出理想的分数。
更多高考资讯请点击 &&&
更多中学课程请点击 &&&
温馨小贴士:
 1.咨询电话:(每天 9:00-18:00)
 2.上海新东方官网:
中学学习经验分享
相关中学资讯文章
经营许可证编号:060601京ICP备京公安备:

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语作文范文 的文章

随机推荐