评价文档:
40页免费22页免费15页免费86页¥2.0014页免费 86页免费4页免费13页免费7页免费20页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢9页免费11页免费4页1下载券8页免费
仁爱版八年级英语上册含单词_短语_句型_话题写作(共计87页)|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢2014新仁爱版八年级下学期英语作文范文18篇-第 3 页
十五、你所在的地区要举办一届服装节,你要负责传统服装的介绍。中国的服装有着悠久的历史,最具代表性的有唐装、旗袍……请你对自己熟悉的传统服装作个介绍,词数在60―80之间。Ladies and gentlemen,&&&&&&& It’s my honor to introduce Chinese traditional costumes to you. First, let’s look at the Tang costume. The Tang costume stands for Chinese history and fashion culture. It has a long history. It became known to other countries during the Han and Tang dynasties. People can wear it on casual or formal occasions. It expresses both the wearer’s personal style and China’s rich traditional culture. Now let’s see another Chinese traditional costume―cheongsam. People usually call the cheongsam “qipao” in most parts of China. It came into history in the Qing dynasty and began to become popular in the 1920s. Now more and more people like it. Many foreign women like it, too.&&&&&&& That’s all. Thank you for listening.
十六、假设你是林华,今天在学校的公告栏上看到了下面的海报并且观看了校时装展。请描述一下你所看的时装展。
&8:30&tomorrow&morning
内容包括:1. 举行时装展的时间、地点;2. 同学们的表现;3. 自己的感受。要求:词数在60个左右。关键词:make poses 摆造型&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A School Fashion Show&&&&&&& Yesterday morning, our school held a fashion show. Many boys and girls went to model in the show. They wore all kinds of clothes, and they looked attractive and lovely. They made different poses to show their own styles and rich fashion cultures. The other students watched it excitedly and cheered for their favorite models. What a wonderful fashion show! I love it.
十七、世界上有许多种爱,母爱、父爱、师生情、手足情等等。你已是一名中学生了,在十几年的关爱中慢慢长大,母爱的细腻、父爱的含蓄……请你以自己的切身体会,写一篇60词左右的短文,介绍一下在你的心目中哪种爱最伟大。要求:
1. 通过一则细小的事情体现爱的伟大。2. 表达真实可信,内容连贯正确,语言流畅,文中不得使用真名。&&&&&&& There are many kinds of love in the world, such as mother’s love, father’s love, friends’ love and so on. But I think mother’s love is the greatest of all. When I was young, my mother taught me to walk, speak and think. She took good care of my life. When I grew up little by little, my mother helped me to study well. She tried her best to keep me healthy. She often talked with me like my good friend. I’m lucky to own mother’s love. I wish everyone in the world could own mother’s love!
十八、你喜欢你的校服吗?请说出你的理由,并且试着设计出你理想中的校服,请谈谈它的颜色、样式等等,词数在60个左右。&&&&&&& I don’t like our school uniforms because I look ugly in them. I like to look cool. I like to wear my own clothes. But I have to wear uniforms on weekdays. It makes me bored. If I can design my own school uniforms, I will choose a blue T-shirt, a pair of dark jeans, and a pair of running shoes. Oh, the shoes must be white. It is my favorite color. Maybe I can have a sweater and a windbreaker in winter.&&&&[3]&
【】【】【】【】【】 &&
上一篇文章: &&&下一篇文章: 没有了
| 关于我们 -& -& - 网站地图 -& -仁爱英语八年级下册第8页的作文 谁能给我一篇 开头得按照书本的呀 80个单词左右。_百度知道
仁爱英语八年级下册第8页的作文 谁能给我一篇 开头得按照书本的呀 80个单词左右。
请不要在英语教材全解照搬下来,内容是;
开头One day,Mr. Wang arried in Beijing for a visit.他从机场下机后搭的士去酒店, 登记时是发现身份证不见了,后来的士司机把他的身份证给他送来,Mr.Wang就好开心.excited
happy and grateful.
这几个词是必须得用上的。
提问者采纳
One day,Mr.Wang arrived in BeiJing for a visit.He was very excited,he went to the BeiAo hotel by car.He looked so haapy.A little time while,he opened his purse.but he didn't find his ID card,he seemed very upset and worried.When he didn't know how to do ,the taxi diver came,he said:&sir,is it your ID card?&&Oh,yes,thank you very much.&&It's nothing.&Mr.Wang smiled again.He feeled surprised and grateful.我也是一名八年级的学生,这是我这次写的作文,希望能供你参考一下。^_^
提问者评价
嘿嘿 虽然都过去了 可是还得谢谢你,
其他类似问题
仁爱英语八年级下册的相关知识
其他7条回答
仁爱英语?你还是告诉我们内容吧!不知道什么题目啊……
One day,Mr. Wang arried in Beijing for a visit.On the way to the hotel,he was very excited.But when he reached the hotel. He found his ID card was lost.He was very upset.He looked for it everywhere,but he couldn't find it.Mr. Wang was so worried.What should he do?Just then,a man walked to him and asked if it was his ID card.He was so surprised because he thought he wouldn't even find his ID card again.He was very happy and grateful.
嘎嘎!我先抄完了。。。。。。
你来晚了 88 我邵武 6
One day,Mr. Wang arried in Beijing for a visit.On the way to the hotel,he was very excited.But when he reached the hotel. He found his ID card was lost.He was very upset.He looked for it everywhere,but he couldn't find it.Mr. Wang was so worried.What should he do?Just then,a man walked to him and asked if it was his ID card.He was so surprised because he thought he wouldn't even find his ID card again.He was very happy and grateful.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁仁爱英语八年级下册第40页的第三部分的作文怎么写_百度知道
仁爱英语八年级下册第40页的第三部分的作文怎么写
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
松岛枫松岛枫松岛枫是的
奋斗过的呀法国人也让双方都广泛的很讨厌他
其他类似问题
仁爱英语八年级下册的相关知识