描写大连景色的作文适合旅游的英语作文 初二水平(80字左右),最好带翻译。回答的好有附加奖励

描写大连适合旅游的英语作文 初二水平(80字左右),最好带翻译.
I was born and brought up in Dalian,which is not only named as the North Pearl of China but also the City of Romance.Millions of foreign travellers visit my hometown every year for its mild climate as well as poetic sceneries.Besides,several international events,for example Dalian International Beer Festival,are also held in this charming city.Moreover,Dalian is also known for its friendly,optimistic,and hospitable people.All in all,I am proud of the city,in spite of its choked traffic.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2014大连中考英语作文.doc 36页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:200 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
2014大连中考英语作文篇一:大连市中考英语真题作文范文2014Duringthelastsummervacation,IwenttoShandongprovinceandexperiencedaninterestingjourney.MountTaiisfamousamongweChinese,andIwasabletovisititfinally.AtfirstIwasambitiousandcouldntwaittoconquerthegiant.However,myenthusiasmwentweakerandweakerastheendlesspathstretchedandstretched.AtthemomentIalmostgaveup,itwasmyfather’swordsthatencouragedmetoholdontillthelast.IwasinspiredbyhimandkeptclimbingthemountainandIreachedthepeakeventually.Weshallalwayskeepthatsayinginmindwhichsays“Wherethereisawill,thereisaway.”Holdontotheend,andwewillsucceed.Duringthelastsummerholiday.Ilearnedabasiclifeskill—cooking.Atfirst,IjustwatchedwhatmyMumdid,andthenItried.However,cookingwasnotaseasyaswhatIimagined.SometimesIevenburnedthevegetables.Luckily,wheneverIdidsomethingwrong,Mumwouldencouragemetocontinue.NowIcancooksimpledishesandhelpwithhouseworkaswell.Ineedn?tdependtoomuchonmyparentsasusual.IfeelproudwhenIcandosomethingtothankmyparentsforthelovetheyhaveshownme.2013Weallexpectanexcitingjourneytosaygoodbyetoourunforgettablemiddleschoollife,asfarasIamconcerned,thebestchoiceistogotovisitMountTai.ItislocatedinShandongprovinceandithaslongbeenfamousforit?shistoryandculturalmeaning.Firstly,climbingdoesgoodtoourphysicalconstitution.Secondly,wecanenjoytheatmosphereconstructedbythepopularmountainimpressively.Inaword,wecanharvestmuchfromthetrip.Hereisapieceofimportantadvicetofollowifyoudecidetovisitthemountain.MountTaiissohighastobequitecoolatitspeak,soyouhadbettercarryyourwarmestclothes.Haveagoodtrip!2012It?sInterestingtoLearnEnglishIstartedtolearnEnglishfrommyprimaryschool,andnowIfindthatlearningEnglishismoreandmoreinteresting.AtfirstIthoughtitwasdifficulttolearnitwell,andmygradewasalsonotsatisfying.ThenImetwithanexcellentteacherwhospokeEnglishwellandencouragedmetolearnEnglishwillingly.IcametorealizethebeautyofEnglishandbegantostudyEnglishactively.Consequently,IbecameastudentwhowasgoodatEnglishandkeptthepriorityuntilnow.Iamconfidentnowandalwaysinspireotherstofindthein
正在加载中,请稍后...初二英语作文带翻译外加中文意思关于旅游的80字左右谢谢
ciIA80KZ71
Last winter holiday,I went to Harbin with my mother.It's very cold in winter.There is snow and ice everywhere and you are always in a white world.You must wear warm clothes.The most exciting thing is playing with snow.Skating is also very interesting there.I will' always remember Harbin,for the snow,the ice and all the beautiful things.I love Harbin.去年寒假,我去哈尔滨与我的母亲.这是非常寒冷的冬季.有雪和冰都和你总是在一个白色的世界.您必须穿上暖和的衣服.最令人兴奋的事情是玩雪.滑冰也是非常有趣的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码描写大连适合旅游的英语作文 初二水平(80字左右),最好带翻译。回答的好有附加奖励 关于旅游的英语作文 (加中文翻译)
描写大连适合旅游的英语作文 初二水平(80字左右),最好带翻译。回答的好有附加奖励
描写大连适合旅游的英语作文 初二水平(80字左右),最好带翻译。回答的好有附加奖励
are also held in this charming city, I am proud of the city, optimistic, which is not only named as the North Pearl of China but also the City of Romance, Dalian is also known for its friendly. Moreover, for example Dalian International Beer Festival, in spite of its choked traffic. Besides. Millions of foreign travellers visit my hometown every year for its mild climate as well as poetic sceneriesI was born and brought up in Dalian, and hospitable people. All in all, several international events

我要回帖

更多关于 描写大连景色的作文 的文章

随机推荐