where is my heartm_____?it’s on the b______.

—Mom,whereismyMP4?—Oh,it’sinthebedroom.I_____itforyou.A.amtogetB.amgettingC.willgetD.amgoingtoget福建省安溪八中学年高一上学期第二学段质量检测(期末)英语试题答案"选择正确的选项,补全下列对话。① Where is my book② What colour is it③ on the deskA: Hi, Li Ming, ________________?B: Sorry (对不起), I dont know.C: __________..."阅读答案_情景交际_小学资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"选择正确的选项,补全下列对话。① Where is my book② What colour is it③ on the deskA: Hi, Li Ming, ________________?B: Sorry (对不起), I dont know.C: __________..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
"选择正确的选项,补全下列对话。① Where is my book② What colour is it③ on the deskA: Hi, Li Ming, ________________?B: Sorry (对不起), I dont know.C: __________..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
选择正确的选项,补全下列对话。
① Where is my book② What colour is it③ on the deskA: Hi, Li Ming, ________________?B: Sorry (对不起), I don't know.C: ________________?A: Yellow.C: Oh! It is ________________.
参考答案:
①& ②& ③
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)【图文】Unit_4_Where_is_my_car_新版PEP三年级英语下册_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Unit_4_Where_is_my_car_新版PEP三年级英语下册
上传于||暂无简介
大小:3.30MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢根据句意和首字母填空.(1)is your math book on the desk?no,it's i___the drawer.(2)where's my chair?it's n____to the table.(3)look a___the picture om the wall,it's my tamily photo.(4)is your computer game on the b____.no,it isn't.it's on my bed.(5)the old man wears a black h___.(6)the bkys like c___games.(7)where is my baseball?it's u____ the bed.(8)my pencil case is in the b___.(9)where 's the plant?it's next t_____the sofa.(10)there are many books in the d___.(11)don't sit on the s____.it's not clean.(12)Are your pencils in your pencilcase?yes,t___are.(13)w_____on the bookcase?it's ball.(14)Excuse me .what time is it now?sorry ,i left my w ___at home.(15)I n____some notebooks and a pen.(16)the old man wears a black h____.(18)Jim likes c____games very much.
°莫铭0022
innextatbedhatcomputerunderbagtodrawersofatheywhat'swatchneedhatcomputer
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
2.next 3.at 4.bench 5.puter 7.under 8.bag 9.to 10.drawer 11.sofa 12.they 13.what's 14.watch 15.need 16.puter
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 where is my money 的文章

随机推荐