Her mother is tall and pretty.它的问句tall是什么意思?

Unit1 作业_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Unit1 作业
上传于||文档简介
&&本​作​业​来​自​P​E​P​教​材​,​小​学​英​语​第​五​册​第​一​单​元​的​一​个​综​合​性​练​习​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢fat and tall 的问句是什么
How does/do .look like?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
He is fat and tall.How is he??
what is he like?
扫描下载二维码六年级上册英语句子复习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
六年级上册英语句子复习
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢louise is nearly as tall as her mother.as tall
虐猫艾哈00054
路易斯几乎和她的妈妈一样高“as tall as"就是一样高的意思as...as的用法 as...as意为"和……一样",表示同级的比较.使用时要注意第一个as为副词,第二个as为连词.其基本结构为:as+ adj./ adv.+as.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求助六上Unit5课堂复习练习 Unit 6 课堂复习练习_百度知道
求助六上Unit5课堂复习练习 Unit 6 课堂复习练习
Her mother is tall and pretty.3. I teach lessons. I am a __________.
6.______________________________________.9. I write stories?_______ _______ _______the water.______________________________________. I am a __________? Her mother likes drawing pictures? He is my uncle.________________________________.6, put the_______in the soil.5.7._______ _______the cloud come from. He helps people be safe.______________________________________.11.二. This person works in a store&#92.13. He is a __________.5. I am a__________.5?Yes.________________________________. She’s a______________________________.2.
2. He is a____________________.10.
_______several days:1。1.________________________________?_______ _______ _______the clouds? Yes. She is__________ __________?My father is a worker. He helps the sick people? The sun shines and the water becomes vapour. He is a __________ __________._______ _______the_______come from.8?The_______ _______and the water becomes vapour. Put it_______the sun.______________________________________. She draws the pictures well. She is__________ __________. This person plays in the TV show?_______ _______from the_______
4, I can be__________ __________. I am a__________._______can I plant a flower . I drive cars. He enjoys math._______. He is
二.(小麦)4. I am a __________.3:一,写问句? My mother teaches English。1? She works in a hospital.3. I am a __________? It comes from the wheat.4.
4.________________________________. I clean streets.14、根据句子意思,填上正确的单词._______ _______ _______ _______in the picture .________________________________.5.2. Unit 6 课堂复习练习._______ _______the_______come from.6.6?_______. I sing songs.______________________________________, you can see a _______sprout.2. If I like drawing and math,写问句。1.________________________________.______________________________________.How can the water become vapour ? No, He works in a factory, the rain comes from the clouds. I dance. She reports the news?I can see many trees and flowers. He likes working with numbers.3、看答句, mysupermarket, water it.12、看答句? It comes from the vapourUnit5课堂复习练习
提问者采纳
what's your father
what does your mother teach
who's him
where does she work
what does your mother like to do
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询