你输入的网址可能不正确,或者该网页不存在。&或者
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&我是剑桥的学生,明天就要比赛了,我需要一篇长些的英语自我介绍_百度知道
我是剑桥的学生,明天就要比赛了,我需要一篇长些的英语自我介绍
我五年级,马上升六年级,我想把握好这次机会,请大家帮帮我,同时也会自己开动脑筋,求求各位大师~
提问者采纳
My name is **,I like sports very much.I am good at swimming.I also like riging a bike.Because my home is far from school,I ride to school everyday.I admire my English teacher very much! A different people have different ideas. I think the most important thing for me is having a good relationship with my family members and my friends. My family has always been very closeknit?and my friend sand I spend a lot of time together. Without that I would be much less happy than I am. I’m afraid I’m a poor talker. I’m not comfortable talking with the people whom I have just met for the first time. That is not very good for business?so I have been studying public speaking.I don’t like regular work. I am interested in different projects with new opport unities and new challenge?but I can do regular work if the company needs me to do so. I always approach things very enthusiastically. When I beg in something?I don’t like to leave it halfdone. I can’t concentrate on something new until the first thing is finished.
提问者评价
虽然已经比好了,但也很感谢你
其他类似问题
英语自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 剑桥大学介绍 的文章

随机推荐