帮忙翻译一句话翻译

急急!帮忙翻译一句话_百度知道
急急!帮忙翻译一句话
方便我跟踪?是通过什么快递寄出的,我还有收到我的Visa letter? 最好能够告诉我该快递的快递号,请问你们是否已经把我的Visa letter 寄出来了到现在为止
提问者采纳
Best can tell me this express delivery of number, if you have your excuse me to send out your Visa? What is the express mail, I have received my VisaUntil now, convenient I tracking
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他43条回答
Visa letter=签证函 的意思
Until now, I have received my Visa letter, I would like to ask whether you have the Visa letter I sent to the? What is sent through the Express? The best I can tell its express courier, to facilitate tracking ME. Thanks .
参考资料:
Up to now,I still haven't received my Visa letter.I am wondering whether you've delivered my letter.And which express company did you deliver my letter by?You'd better tell me the tracking NO. for me to check it conveniently.Thank you.
Until now, I haven't received my Visa Letter, I would like to ask whether you have sent it or not? Which express delivery did you use? It's better you could tell me the No. of the express in order for me to track. Thanks.
Till now, I haven't received my visa letter. Would you please tell me whether you posted my visa letter or not. If yes, which express mail were you use? Can you tell me tracking munber for me to check? Thanks!
Up to now,I haven't recieved my Visa letter yet,Have you ever sent my Visa letter to me?And which express delivery sent it?I will appreciate it alot if you can tell me the Courier No.,which can make it easier for me to follow it.Many thanks!
dir sir/madam:so far i havent got the Visa letter yet,i was just wondering whether u sent me the letter? if it has been sent please tell me that how did u send it and please inform me the detail about the delivery of my Visa letter as ur convenience in this case i can check it out easily.
yours,sincerely这样写,他就会给你了,你的语气比较生硬,我帮你改的委婉点。
译文:So far, I have not received my Visa letter. I wonder whether you have sent it or not. If yes, what kind of express delivery have you adopted? You'd better tell me the express serial number delivery for the convenience of my track. Thanks.
up to now, i have not receive my visa letter yet, have you send it to me already or not? if yes, could you please let me know which courier for the sending and what is the tracking unmber.thanks for your attention.
原文:到现在为止,我还有收到我的Visa letter,请问你们是否已经把我的Visa letter 寄出来了?是通过什么快递寄出的? 最好能够告诉我该快递的快递号,方便我跟踪。谢谢译文:Until now, I have received my Visa letter, I would like to ask whether you have the Visa letter I sent to the? What is sent through the Express? The best I can tell its express courier, to facilitate tracking I. Thanks.
So far I have not received my Visa letter. I wonder if you have delivered my Visa letter and, if you have, what is the name of the carrier you have chosen. It will be greatly appreciated if you can give me the reference number so that I can track it. Thank you.
Dear Sir / MadamUp till now, I haven't received my visa letter, I wonder if you have sent the visa letter, and what's the express company ? You'd better to let me know the courier number for me to track it. Thanks in advance & best regards!原样发过去就ok了
我仔细看过上面每一个人的翻译,都不够专业(我指的是书面信函)首先,开头应该写 Dear Sirs ,因为你不清楚看到你邮件的人是男是女,所以用Sirs 非常正规 。其次....
先给分再慢慢细翻
签证函 绝对没错 相信我
Until now, I haven't received my Visa Letter, I would like to ask whether you have sent it or not? Which express delivery did you use? It's better you could tell me the No. of the express in order for me to track. Thanks. Visa letter=签证函 的意思
Until now, I have received my Visa letter, I would like to ask whether you have the Visa letter I sent to the? What is sent through the Express? The best I can tell its express courier, to facilitate tracking I. Thanks!
原文:到现在为止,我还有收到我的Visa letter,请问你们是否已经把我的Visa letter 寄出来了?是通过什么快递寄出的? 最好能够告诉我该快递的快递号,方便我跟踪。谢谢译文:Until now, I have received my Visa letter, I would like to ask whether you have the Visa letter I sent to the? What is sent through the Express? The best I can tell its express courier, to facilitate tracking I. Thanks. 100%正确
&我还有收到...&还是 “我还没有收到...& ?
Until now,I haven't got my Visa letter.I wonder if you have sent my Visa letter to me?.And which express company did you deliver my letter by? I hope you can tell me the express serial number delivery for the convenience of my track. Thanks.
I haven't received my Visa letter so far. I want to know if you have sent my visa letter and by which express. you'd better tell me the express number so that I can track it. Thanks.
Until now, I have received my Visa letter, I would like to ask whether you have the Visa letter I sent to the? What is sent through the Express? The best I can tell its express courier, to facilitate tracking I. Thanks 就是这样
Dear Sirs so far i havent got the Visa letter yet,i was just wondering whether u sent me the letter? if it has been sent please tell me that how did u send it and please inform me the detail about the delivery of my Visa letter as ur convenience in this case i can check it out easily. Thanks in advance & best regards!
“我还有收到我的Visa letter”这里写错了吧,是“还没有收到”吧?这是俺自己翻译的~~至少比google翻译的强些,没语病~~~I haven't received my Visa letter till now . I would like to ask whether you have sent out my
Visa letter ,and
Express did you choose ? In order to facilitate tracking ,I'd like to know the
tracking NO. Thanks.
Up to now, I haven't received my Visa letter. So I wonder that if you have sent my Visa letter out. If so, could you tell me which express delivery company were you rely on? I think it's better for you to tell me the express delivery number, that will help me. Thank you.希望对你有帮助:)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮我翻翻,就这一句话,我都翻译一下午了,要疯了!!_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:50,084贴子:
请大家帮我翻翻,就这一句话,我都翻译一下午了,要疯了!!收藏
By the mutual agreement between the parties hereto,proceeds in accordance with the terms of this Contract, in which case the amount recovered under said insurance policy shall be applied to the reconstruction of the VESSEL damaged,provided the Parties hereto shall have agreed in writing as to such reasonable postponement of the Delivery Date and adjustment of other terms of this contract including the Contract Price as may be necessary for the completion of such reconstruction.
和张大佛爷、二月红一起去探秘矿洞墓穴!
经本合同双方当事人一致同意,根据本合同条款,上述保险单赔偿金额适用于受损船舶的修复,前提是本合同双方当事人已经书面同意延迟交货期和变更本合同其他条款,包括船舶修复可能需要的合同价格。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或一个公司要发展,必定要参与竞争,而且竞争是激烈的,不拼不足以生存,感觉“不威胁他人,不与他人争名利”这样的公司是很难存在的,也是与现今社会公司的发展宗旨格格不入的。
我觉得原文是这个意思,但是的确有你说的这个问题,但我觉得还不到“拼搏向前,无所畏惧”那一层,那样就有些远了。个人看法。
与世无争,会不会让人有些消极的感觉?
我的理解是:不威胁他人,也就是不跟他人争名夺利,所以“与世无争”。
unthreatening是否应译:无畏无惧,我意译为:拼搏向前,是否会正面积极一些?
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
handwriting 是handwrite的现在分词
handwritten是过去分词
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'日语~帮忙翻译一句话:每种样品要两个是吗?
在沪江关注日语的沪友kalinkalinka遇到了一个关于日语综合的疑惑,并悬赏20沪元,已有6人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
日语~帮忙翻译一句话:每种样品要两个是吗?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
各サンプル2つずつですね..
—— quanhuijing
サンプルごとに二個いりますか。
—— kimi_c
サンプルは種ごとにふたつ要りますか。
—— yyloo
各サンプルは2個まで
—— ling115
各サンプルは二個ずつ必要ですね。
—— tyouken8410
サンプル/见本品は各種2つずつですね
—— youka32
相关其他知识点请大家帮忙翻译一句话[关于die line的解释] - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 请大家帮忙翻译一句话[关于die line的解释]
UID 403445
阅读权限 25
请大家帮忙翻译一句话[关于die line的解释]
can you send me the die lines for the outer carton in a colour box ?
这个句子是一位客人发来邮件中的一句,我们公司做的是五金机械类产品,这里的die lines 是什么意思呢?我怕自己理解的不对,会误解客人的意思.
请各位前辈帮忙看看吧?
[ 本帖最后由 Abery 于
22:13 编辑 ]
UID 358993
阅读权限 40
UID 208600
福步币 11 块
阅读权限 40
(一步一罪化 一步一蓮華)
UID 172523
积分 10769
福步币 173 块
阅读权限 80
所谓package dieline,是指包装彩盒的的彩盒切割线(主要是尺寸和开口方向),有个这个,客人可以根据package dieline设计图案film.基本是是这样
UID 397031
积分 180394
福步币 6306 块
阅读权限 150
来自 Zhongshan
:victory: LS de hao
(M&s Teddy Baby 点点)
UID 373858
积分 80204
帖子 22637
福步币 537 块
阅读权限 150
要是说用在包装盒子印刷方面的话就是:die line(啤线)的意思
要是说五金模具方面的那就是:模具分割线
Garment Sales
积分 20007
福步币 1423 块
阅读权限 150
平常叫的technical drawing, 多般是啤线图,简单地说,dieline就是包装盒子的切割线(大家应该有这种概念,一张硬纸上有虚线或者什么的,按照标识剪剪折折就弄成了一个盒子)标有尺寸等,客户可以根据这个做出最终的产品
UID 403445
阅读权限 25
楼上的各位大哥大姐,非常感谢你们啊~~~~~~!
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是