求if you and me歌词come to me歌词

if you come to me 我想学这首歌本人英语不好,麻烦哪位高手能帮我把英文歌词标成谐音,比如and 安得
  So long ago (搜 额购)  I didn't have a care about me 【艾 第邓特 嗨乌 额 克尔 额包(特) 米】  I didn't know my right from wrong (艾 第邓特 now 麦 如_爱_特 弗如盎 Ru-盎)  But now I know ( 巴特 N_奥 艾 nou )  That you left got love around me (滋儿特 由 乐(发“Le“)夫特 过特 拉乌 额如盎德 米)  You know it makes me feel so strong (由 nou 伊特 每克斯 米 欧 搜 斯几乌盎~)  Baby if you turn around (贝比 衣服 由 额 让德)  And prove to me its real (安得 普如乌 吐 米 益吃 奥 )  Maybe we can work it out (每比 为 肯 哇克 伊特 奥特)  Cos this is how I feel (括斯 ZEI斯 益滋 好 艾 非偶)  Do you know where you go when you give it all away (读 由 nou 乌儿 由 购 翁 由 给乌 伊特 o 尔为)  I'll be there for you,care for you (艾奥 比 滋尔 佛 由 ,克 佛 由 )  Love you everyday oh baby ( 辣乌 由 额为dei)  And do you feel the same for me?( 安得 都 由 非欧 滋尔 森母 佛 )  Everyday you're away ( 额为dei 由啊 额为)  And I feel a little low (安得 艾 非尔 额 里投 烙)  I would cry for you,die for you (艾 乌得 克如艾 佛 由 ,待 佛 由  Just to let you know oh baby (假斯特 吐 勒特 由nou 贝比  And if you come to me you know I'll make it right ( 安得 衣服 由 亢母 吐 米 由nou 艾奥 每克 伊特 如爱特)  Through out all my life (斯如 奥特 哦 麦 赖夫)  I never thought I'd have somebody (艾 呢乌儿 索特 艾乌 嗨乌 桑母波第)  Someone to call my own (桑母吴昂 吐 阔 麦 欧恩 )  And now I've found (安得 挠 艾乌 放得)  A little bit of heaven baby ( 额 里头 比特 哦乌 呵屋恩 贝比)  A place to call my own (额 普累斯 吐 阔 麦 欧恩)  Baby if you turn around (贝比 衣服 由 疼 额让德)  And prove to me its real (安得 普入乌 吐 米 益滋 瑞奥)  Maybe we can work it out (每比 为 肯 窝克 伊特 噢特)  Cos this is how I feel (阔斯 滋益斯 一字 好 艾 飞欧)  Do you know where you go when you give it all away ( 都由 now 乌厄尔 由 购 我恩 由 给乌 伊特 噢 额为 )  I'll be there for you,care for you (艾奥 比 滋儿 佛 由,克尔 佛 由)  Love you everyday oh baby ( 辣乌 由 额乌为dei 贝比)  And do you feel the same for me?(安得 读由 非偶 滋儿 森母 佛 )  Everyday you're away (额为dei 由啊 儿为)  And I feel a little low (安得 艾 非欧 额 里投 烙)  I would cry for you,die for you(艾 乌得 克如艾 佛 由 ,待 佛 由)  Just to let you know oh baby (假斯特 吐 勒特 由nou 贝比)  And if you come to me you know I'll make it right (安得 衣服 由 亢母 吐 米 由nou 艾奥 每克 伊特 如爱特)  Through out all my life (斯如 奥特 哦 麦 赖夫)  I never thought I'd have somebody (艾 呢乌儿 索特 艾乌 嗨乌 桑母波第)  Someone to call my own (桑母吴昂 吐 阔 麦 欧恩)  And now I've found (安得 挠 艾乌 放得)  A little bit of heaven baby (额 里头 比特 哦乌 呵屋恩 贝比)  A place to call my own (额 普累斯 吐 阔 麦 欧恩)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首歌歌词是come on everybody come come come come oneverybody_百度知道
求一首歌歌词是come on everybody come come come come oneverybody
歌词是come on everybody come come come Ccome oneverybody,little hand got do the twist and goes like this,come on baby,let‘s do the twist
提问者采纳
sing itCll know it&#39Come on,t the reason)Why I live the life I)'t had a meal in days (I&#39, unless somebody takes me inIf they do or they don's this old guitarIf you's just for you's all the same to me (that ain&#39, everybody, you&#39, so&#39, living and singing for free&#39, sing it(Lord, everybody., everybody, everybody.;t;Cos I love it here in Leicester SquareWll have seen my face beforeThough I ain&#39, waiting for the people to comeI spend my night by the riverside, Lord) but the song is mine, Lord) and my coat is a hand-me-downSpringfield Rick(Lord, it'Cos I love it here in Leicester SquareWm not complainin&#39, waiting for the people to comeCCos as soon as Ive been down the end of town, everybody, sing it, Lord) though my shoes are thin [Lord](Lord, you&#39
提问者评价
相关专业回答
come on everybody
歌手:run d.m.c.
所属专辑:down with the king
come on everybody let's have fun
we gonna have a party in the sun
come on everybody sing with me
ohoo ohoo !
come on everybody let's have fun
we gonna have a party in the sun
come on everybody sing with me
ohoo ohoo !
sing it ooh !
sing it ooh !
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁come back to me歌词的中文意思_百度知道
come back to me歌词的中文意思
我知道歌名的意思是 《回到我的身边》那歌词是什么意思?
t that bad it isn't you see you punished me   (没看到我已经被你惩罚了么吗)   more than enough fority   (你大过任何权利 )   Baby take it easy on me   (宝贝请放轻松)   Baby take it easy on me   (宝贝请放轻松)   baby come back to me baby come back to me   (宝贝回到我身边 宝贝请回到我身边 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   On the bayside of Manhatten she goes shopping for new clothes   (而在另一边曼哈顿 她准备为自己添些新衣服)   And she buys this and she buys that   (她买这件 她买那件)   just leave her alone   (仅仅是孤单一人 )   I wish that he would listen to her side of the story   (我希望他可以倾听她的心声 )   It isn'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边   Come back you't that bad   (这并不是最坏的 这不是最坏的 )   and she't know why I did it(why I did it)   (但是你知道吗)   But I do regret it(regret it)   (我真的后悔了)   And nothing I can do or say can change it   (但现在没有什么能改变它了)   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边 )   Come back I't leave me alone   (Oh 那往事如潮 请不要留我一个人)   If you come back to me I're one in a million   (回来 为了那万里挑一的一个)   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I't want to be alone   (我不想就这么一个人)   I wish that I could photoshop on our bad memories   (我希望我能用Photoshop将我们之间不好的记忆都抹去)   Cuz the flash backs   (因为往事如潮)   oh the flashbacks won'm sorry but   (上天知道我的歉意 但是 )   I was too fantastie   (我想不到 )   you were always there for me   (你总是为了我等在那里 )   and my curiosity got the better of me   (我的求知欲会让一切转变 )   baby take it easy on me   (宝贝放轻松 )   Anyhting from A to Z   (任何事情从A到Z )   tell me what you want to be   (告诉我 你到底想要什么 )   I open my heart to be   (我敞开我的心)   you were my priority   (你是我永远的首要 )   can're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I&#39The rain falls on my windows   (雨滴掉落敲打我窗)   and a coldness runs through my soul   (寒意袭来深入灵魂)   and the rain falls   (大雨在下)   and the rain falls   (雨不停在下)   I don'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切)   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back for you're one in a million   (回来 为了那万里挑一的一个 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   Everything I ever did   (对于我做过的一切 )   heaven knows I'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back you'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back you're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back for you'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back you'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边   Come back you'll be all that you need   (如果你回到我身边 我愿意付出一切 )   baby come back to me   (宝贝请回到我身边 )   let me make up for what happened and   (让我们风雨同舟 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I're one in a million (one in a million)   (回来 你就是那万里挑一的一个 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back I'll be everything you need   (回来 我愿意为你付出一切 )   Come back baby come back to me   (回来 宝贝请回到我身边)   Come back you's wiser for it now   (至少她现在是明智的)   I admit I cheated(admit I cheated)   (我承认我欺骗了)   Don&#39
The rain falls on my windows【雨滴掉落敲打我窗】 and a coldness runs through my soul【寒意袭来深入灵魂】 and the rain falls【大雨在下(雨不停在下)】 I don't want to be alone【我不想就这么一个人】 I wish that I could photoshop on our bad memories【我希望我能用Photoshop将我们之间不好的记忆都抹去】 Cuz the flash backs【因为往事如潮】...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
快回来···
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌 歌词貌似有一段是 If you come to me if you come to me_百度知道
找一首英文歌 歌词貌似有一段是 If you come to me if you come to me
。然后就结束了是一首很摇滚的歌前奏是那种轻音乐 就是If you come to me if you come to me的那个调 然后后面就是摇滚了。我不知道这样能不能标的清。。因为在车展上听的 很乱 听歌识曲听不出来 所以只能在这里求助了。。!♪(^&#8711。。先谢谢啦。然后最后快要结尾的时候 又是重复那个调 然后又是摇滚
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏20(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Make It To Me - Sam Smith
My mind runs away to you
With a thought I hope you'll see
Can't see where it's wandered to
But I know where it wants to be
I'm waiting patiently
Though time is moving slow
I have one vacancy
And I wanted you to know
That you're the one
Designed for me