急急!!英语三人情景对话,致命黑色三分钟钟到五分钟~关于中西文化差异,隐私,时间观念等等都可以~~谢谢~~

&&&中英(英语国家)文化习俗比较(跨文化交际丛书)——跨文化交际研究...
钻石会员自营订单满49元(含)免运费
其他会员自营订单满59元(含)免运费
不足金额订单收取运费5元起
邀请好友参加吧
版 次:1页 数:268字 数:印刷时间:日开 本:32开纸 张:胶版纸印 次:10包 装:平装是否套装:否国际标准书号ISBN:2丛书名:跨文化交际丛书所属分类:&&
下载免费当当读书APP
品味海量优质电子书,尊享优雅的阅读体验,只差手机下载一个当当读书APP
本商品暂无详情。下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
十分急!十万火急!求一篇四人英语情景对话,要与时间观念有关!英语口语考试要用,时间紧迫,
这个是接机版的,下面链接进去是火车订票版的(Professor Li is A,Mr Brown is B,Mrs Brown is C,PingPing is D.)D:Professor Li,what's the time now?A:It's about 9:30am now.D:Then the Brown couple should have landed.A:Yes.Let's go to look for them.D:Look!There is a couple in white and lifting a paper tag which writed "ShangHai Foreign Language University"on it. A:Good.Let's go to have a inquire.D:OK.Let's go. A:Excuse me,is this Mr Brown?B:Yes,could you tell me who you are?A:Oh.I'm Professor Li of ShangHai Foreign Language University.I'm responsible to receive you.Nice to meet you.B:Glad to see you,too.C:That's great!Thanks for your coming.A:Not at all.It's my honor.D:Hello.I'm PingPing,the student of Professor Li.Welcome to ShangHai.C:Chinese people is so friendly and helpful.Thank you very much.A:You must be very tired for a long trip and take a break,ok?B:No problem.A:We have arranged everything for you.
Now let me drive you to the hotel.C:Great!Let's go.B:I heard that ShangHai is famous of the Oriental Pearl and the bund.A:Yes.After resting,we will take you to have a visit.C:Wow.It sounds so good.(after several minutes,they arrived the hotel)/link?url=WtBiMEbBlEjYWh-R4_pIFH3rhKkrjBrj-ZvHjxrlb8JLMmP2C2a-qWhULh3DnRKSLcteSG5qiWT31TGrnXrRJ9FdXiKJEHWvZq2EnYeKfIe火车版的比接机版的有难度,是两人对话
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语论文 中西文化差异_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语论文 中西文化差异
上传于||文档简介
&&英语论文
你可能喜欢参考文献:
上篇论文: 下篇论文: 没有了
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
[<font color="#FF]