i found my perspective takingwas broadened a great deal when i came here to study.这句话有问题吗?

When I was a stay-at-home mom, there were times I wished I could buy some beautiful flowers, but the money that they would cost was needed in the home. When I walked into town with the family, my youngest daughter, Lily, would always carry a flower stem(花梗). That’s how she got the nickname “Stick Girl”.One day when we passed the flower lady with Lily, the flower lady smiled at her and said, “Come here. I have something for you.” She handed her a beautiful flower. Lily dropped the stem and held on to that flower until we came back home. We placed it in water and enjoyed the beauty of that flower along with the feelings of warmth and kindness from the flower lady.My neighbors would run to her to get a bouquet of flowers whenever they wanted to, and I used to give directions(为人指路) using the flower lady. I would say, “Walk for three blocks. You’ll see the flower lady. Turn right at that street.”My mom visits me each year. On her first summer visit this year, she looked at me and asked, “Where’s the flower lady?”I had no idea. The flower lady had been an icon(偶像) for me for 16 years, but now she wasn’t there any more.I went on a search and soon found her in another spot, at the Harbor Loop. I was glad to see her and I had to tell her that she was missed!I have a garden which I admire very much now. Every time I see those bright colors when I come home after a day of work, I remember the generosity of a dear old lady whom I only know as the flower lady.56. When the flower lady gave Lily a flower, Lily _____.A. accepted it happilyB. paid for it and walked home quicklyC. accepted it and forgot that other people were laughing at herD. felt sorry for not being able to pay for it57. Why did the author give directions using the flower lady?A. Because the flower lady used to give her daughter many flowers.B. Because she felt grateful for the flower lady’s generosity and warmth.
C. Because her neighbors usually bought flowers from the flower lady.D. Because the flower lady ran the flower shop with her and her mother.58. From the passage, we know that _____.A. it was the flower lady who taught the author how to grow flowersB. the author didn’t know the flower lady’s address or nameC. the flower lady used to sell flowers in one place all the timeD. the flower lady might keep on offering the author flowers59. What’s the best title for the passage?A. The Stick Girl
B. Beautiful Flowers
C. The Flower Lady
D. Buying Flowers
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
When I was a stay-at-home mom, there were times I wished I could buy some beautiful flowers, but the money that they would cost was needed in the home. When I walked into town with the family, my youngest daughter, Lily, would always carry a flower stem(花梗). That’s how she got the nickname “Stick Girl”.One day when we passed the flower lady with Lily, the flower lady smiled at her and said, “Come here. I have something for you.” She handed her a beautiful flower. Lily dropped the stem and held on to that flower until we came back home. We placed it in water and enjoyed the beauty of that flower along with the feelings of warmth and kindness from the flower lady.My neighbors would run to her to get a bouquet of flowers whenever they wanted to, and I used to give directions(为人指路) using the flower lady. I would say, “Walk for three blocks. You’ll see the flower lady. Turn right at that street.”My mom visits me each year. On her first summer visit this year, she looked at me and asked, “Where’s the flower lady?”I had no idea. The flower lady had been an icon(偶像) for me for 16 years, but now she wasn’t there any more.I went on a search and soon found her in another spot, at the Harbor Loop. I was glad to see her and I had to tell her that she was missed!I have a garden which I admire very much now. Every time I see those bright colors when I come home after a day of work, I remember the generosity of a dear old lady whom I only know as the flower lady.56. When the flower lady gave Lily a flower, Lily _____.A. accepted it happilyB. paid for it and walked home quicklyC. accepted it and forgot that other people were laughing at herD. felt sorry for not being able to pay for it57. Why did the author give directions using the flower lady?A. Because the flower lady used to give her daughter many flowers.B. Because she felt grateful for the flower lady’s generosity and warmth.
C. Because her neighbors usually bought flowers from the flower lady.D. Because the flower lady ran the flower shop with her and her mother.58. From the passage, we know that _____.A. it was the flower lady who taught the author how to grow flowersB. the author didn’t know the flower lady’s address or nameC. the flower lady used to sell flowers in one place all the timeD. the flower lady might keep on offering the author flowers59. What’s the best title for the passage?A. The Stick Girl
B. Beautiful Flowers
C. The Flower Lady
D. Buying Flowers
B. Beautiful Flowers
C. The Flower Lady
D. Buying Flowers
科目:最佳答案见解析解析56—59 ABBC
(导读)“我”在家做全职太太时却没有闲钱给女儿买花,女儿只能拿着花梗,这时一位卖花女郎好心送给女儿一支鲜花让“我”至今记忆犹新——人间最珍贵的是慷慨和给予。56. A。判断推理题。通读第二段就可以看出,小女孩收到鲜花以后,一直不离后,回家又放在水里面,所以应该是非常高兴。57. B。判断推理题。“我”介绍别人去买卖花女郎的花,以及给陌生人指路时以卖花女郎为参照物,就是因为前面受过其好处,心存感激。58. B。细节理解题。通读文章,从最后一句话可以看出,“我”并不知道这位妇女的更多信息。59. C。主旨大意题。文章主要说了一位卖花女郎给女儿鲜花前后发生的故事,所以选C。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心【图文】高级英语第六版unit 1 two words to avoid, two to remember_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高级英语第六版unit 1 two words to avoid, two to remember
上传于||暂无简介
大小:397.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢..When I came into the classroom , I found him with his study.A.occupiedB.occupyingC.to be occupiedD.was occupied 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
..When I came into the classroom , I found him _______ with his study.A.occupiedB.occupyingC.to be occupiedD.was occupied
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
In my profession as an educator and health care provider, I have worked with numerous children infected with the virus that causes AIDS.The relationships that I have had with these special kids have been gifts in my life.They have taught me so many things, but I have especially learned that great courage can be found in the smallest of packages. Let me tell you about Tyler. Tyler was born infected with HIV: his mother was also infected.From the very beginning of his life, he was dependent on medications to enable him to survive.When he was five, he had a tube surgically inserted in a vein in his chest.This tube was connected to a pump, which he carried in a small backpack on his back.Medications were hooked up to this pump and were continuously supplied through this tube to his bloodstream.At times, he also needed supplemented oxygen to support his breathing.
This dreaded(可怕的) disease eventually wore down even the likes of a little dynamo like Tyler.He grew quite ill and, unfortunately, so did his HIV - infected mother.When it became apparent that he wasn’t going to survive, Tyler’s mom talked to him about death.She comforted him by telling Tyler that she was dying too, and that she would be with him soon in heaven. A few days before his death, Tyler beckoned me over to his hospital bed and whispered, & I might die soon.I’m not scared.When I die, please dress me in red.Mom promised she’s coming to heaven, too.I’ll be playing when she gets there, and I want to make sure she can find me.& his HIV - infected mother.When it became apparent that he wasn’t going to survive, Tyler’s mom talked to him about death.She comforted him by telling Tyler that she was dying too, and that she would be with him soon in heaven. A few days before his death, Tyler beckoned me over to his hospital bed and whispered, & I might die soon.I’m not scared.When I die, please dress me in red.Mom promised she’s coming to heaven, too.I’ll be playing when she gets there, and I want to make sure she can find me.& What is the boy Tyler's attitude towards death? A.pessimistic(悲观的).& B.optimistic.&&&& C.sorrowful.&&&& D.fearful. Tyler requested the writer to dress him in red when he died simply because___________. A.red is a lucky color&&&&&&&&&& &&& B.red might help to cure him C.his mom could spot him easily& &&& D.he could find more mates by wearing red Which of the following might serve as a possible title for this passage? A.My unusual profession. B.A caring mother. C.Mother and son.&&&&&&&&&& D.Dying in red. The underlined word dynamo in the fourth paragraph here means_______. A.a promising and helpful youth&&& &&&&&&
B.an extremely energetic person C.a rare and beautiful flower&&& &&&&&&&&&
D.a magic and understanding superstar
When I was going home to India last year, I called up my mother to ask if she wanted anything from china,&
When India had not opened up its markers to the world, I carried suitcase loads of dark glasses and jeans. Thankfully, we can get all these anywhere in India now,&
Still ,her answer surprised me: “Green tea,”&
As long as I can remember she didn’t even drink && Indian tea.&&
I dutifully bought a big packet of Longjing and headed home to hear the story. My mother and her brother, both regular newspaper readers, believed that Chinese green tea was the wonder drug for all illnesses&
At the turn of the century, China was not really familiar to the average Indian, It was a strange country&
How things change [And how soon]&
Now every town of any size seems to have a “China Market”. And everyone is talking about China&
The government of India has planned to send a team to China to see how things are done A minister once said that India must open the doors for more foreign investment(投资)and such a step would “work wonders as it did for China”.&&
But it’s a two-way street, I just heard about a thousand Shenzhen office workers who have gone to Rangalore to train in software. Meanwhile, all the IT majors are setting up a strong presence in China,&
No wonder that trade, which was only in the millions just ten years ago, is expected to his about us$15 billion for last year and us$20 billion by 2008, a goal set by both governments,&
No wonder, my colleague wrote some weeks ago about this being the Sino-Indian(中印)century as the two countries started on January I the Sino-Indian Friendship Year,&
But what is still a wonder to me is my mother drinking Chinese tea. Why did the mother ask for Chinese green tea?&
A. she was tired of Indian tea&
B. she had a son working in China.&&
C. she believed it had a curing effect&
D. she was fond of Chinese products,&
What does the author mean by “it’s a two-way street’ in paragraph 10?&
A. China and India have different traffic rules&
B. Tea trade works wonders in both India and China&
C. Chinese products are popular in both China and India,&
D. The exchanges between India and China benefit both
hat do we know about the Indian IT industry?&
A. It will move its head office to Shenzhen&
B. It is seeking further development in China&
C. It has attracted an investment of US$15 billion&
D. It caught up with the US IT industry in2008.&
In the text the author expresses_____,&
A. his concern for his mother’s health&
B. his support for drinking Chinese green tea&
C. his surprise at China’s recent development&
D. his wonder at the growth of India’s IT industry
It has been difficult to sit on the bench the majority of my high school basketball career,to watch my team from the sideline and &36 why I am not good enough to be on the floor. &37& endless hours of work and devotion, pushing myself through drill after drill, the &38 &thing I want is to be a cheerleader. The feeling of being& &39 &is sometimes too much and drives me to &40 &on the spot. I often feel as though my efforts are wasted and my time is eaten away, devoted to &41 &&. It is heartbreaking to be a spectator(旁观者) for the game I love,knowing that no one has enough &42 &to give me the chance to &43 &on the floor. Tears well up, but I hold them back. I shouldn’t be so &44 &over something so silly. Away from the game, it’s easier to put my thoughts together, &45 &letting my emotions drive my reasoning. I consider &46 &I am where I am. I have played football my whole life. I have a passion for the &47 &and always have. There is nothing like the excitement of &48 &: the swish of the net, the sweat rolling off my cheeks, even the bruises(青肿) are battle wounds worn &49 &after every game. Even if I don’t play much, I participate in every &50 . I am part of a team of girls who &51 &together like a family. I am there for them, &52 &they are for me. Should I move on? Or should I stay with my team and pursue my passion just a little longer? The decision isn’t difficult when I consider the &53 &that being a part of a team brings me --- and not just any team, &54 &my team. I love basketball and my teammates. When I think about that, my view from the bench really isn’t so bad &55 &. A.consider&& &&& B.wonder&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.think&&&&&&&& & D.hesitate A.Since&&&&&& &&& &&&&&& B.During&&&&&&& C.After&&&&&& &&&& D.Before A.other&&&&&&& &&& B.next&&&&&&&&& C.first&&&&&&&& && D.last A.worthless& &&& B.hopeless&&&&& && C.helpless&&&&& && D.careless A.fight &&&&&& &&& B.quit&&&&&&&&& & C.transform&&&& & D.retire A.something&& & B.nothing&&&&&& & C.anything&&&& &&& D.everything A.sympathy& &&& B.encouragement&&& C.permission&& &&& D.faith A.respond&&&&&&&&&& B.perform&&&&&& C.promote&&&&&& D.practice A.scared&&&&&&&&&&&& B.nervous&&&&&& & C.upset&&&&&& &&&& D.amazed A.less than &&& B.more than&&&& & C.other than&&& &&& D.rather than A.why&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.how&&&&&&&&&& C.whether&&&& &&& D.what A.bench&&&&&&&&&&& B.sport&&&&&&&& & C.drill&&&&&&&& && D.battle A.waiting&&&&&&&&& B.watching&&&&& & C.leaning&&&& &&&&& D.playing A.proudly&&&&&&&& B.bravely&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.unfortunately &&& D.painfully A.decision &&&&&& B.plan&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.game&&&& &&&&&&&& D.project <pete& &&& B.stick&&&&&&&& && C.live&&&& &&&&&&&&&& D.represent A.because&& &&& B.if&&&& &&&&&& &&&&C.as&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D.though A.joy&&&&&&&& &&&B.patience&&&&&&&&&&&& C.challenge&&&& && D.position A.so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.but&&&&& && &&&&& D.like A.above all &&& B.after all&&&& &&&& C.and all&&& &&&&&&& D.all in all
阅读下面短文,& 从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,& 选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,& 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 When I was about 13, my father would take me on short outings on Saturdays. On the way home, Dad _36_ stopped at the Dairy Queen for 10-cent ice creams. I couldn’t _37_ it, but I could pray from the _38_ we started heading home to that corner where we would either go straight for the ice cream or _39_ and go home empty-handed. That corner _40_ either mouth-watering excitement or _41_.
On one special day, we were heading home, and again I was praying for the _42_ sound of his offer. It _43_. “Would you like an ice cream today?” “That sounds great, Dad!” But then he said, “How would you like to _44_ today?”
Twenty cents! My mind reeled(震惊). I could afford it. I got a weekly allowance of 25 cents, plus some _45_ for odd jobs(零活). But _46_ it was my money, ice cream wasn’t a good use of it. In a fit of _47_, I said, “Well, in that case, I guess I’ll _48_.” My father just said, “Okay, Son.” But as we headed home, I realized how wrong I was and begged him to _49_. But he just said, “That’s okay, we don’t really need one.” I felt _50_ for my selfishness and ungratefulness. He didn’t mind, or _51_ act disappointed.
I _52_ that generosity(慷慨)goes two ways and gratefulness sometimes costs more than “thank you”. On that day gratefulness would have cost 20 cents and it would have been the _53_ ice cream I’d ever had.
I’ll tell you one more thing. We _54_ another trip the next week. As we _55_ the corner, I said, “Dad, would you like an ice cream today? My treat.” A. never&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& B. hardly& &&&&&&&&&& C. frequently&&&& D. strangely A. expect& &&&&&&&& &&&&B. mention& &&&&&&&& C. wait& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. get&&&&&&&&&
A. month&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. day& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. weekend& &&&&&&& D. moment&&&&&&&&
A. finish& &&&&&&&&& &&&&B. drive &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. turn &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. return&&&&&&&
A. indicated& &&&&&&&&&&& B. meant&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. suggested &&&&&&&& D. instructed&&&&
A. anger &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. shame& &&&&&&&&&&& C. happiness& &&&&&& D. disappointment
A. funny&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. surprising &&&&&&& C. interesting& &&&&& D. beautiful&&&&
A. came& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. spoke& &&&&&&&&&&& C. went& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. flew&&&&&&&
A. serve&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. treat& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. buy& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. provide&&&&
A. extra& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. limited& &&&&&&&&& C. little& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. easy&&&&&&
A. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. while& &&&&&&&&&&&& C. when&&& &&&&&&&& D. although&
A. sadness&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. regret &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. curiosity& &&&&&&& D. selfishness&
A. accept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. pay& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. pass&&&& &&&&&&&& D. eat&&&&&&
A. turn back& &&&&&&&&& B. keep up&& &&&&&&& C. stop by&& &&&&&&& D. give in&&&&
A. unsatisfied&&&&&&&&&& B. awful &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. frightened&&&& D. crazy&&&&&
A. even& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. never &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. only&& &&&&&&&&&&& D. somehow&&
A. knew& &&&&&&& &&&&B. learned& &&&&&&&&& C. acknowledged& &&&&&& D. found&&&&
A. dearest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. worst&& &&&&&&&&&& C. cheapest& &&&&&&&& D. best&&&&&&&
A. made out &&&&&&&&&&& B. prepared for& && C. went on &&&&&&&&& D. took up&&
A. crossed& &&&&&&&&&&&& B. left&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C. saw&&&&&&&& && D. approached
根据下列句子及所给汉语注释或单词的首字母,在句子右边的横线上写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。(每空只写一词) 1.She is so interested in German that she keeps a &&&&&&&&(日记)in the
&&&&&& Language to improve herself.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 1.&&&&&&&&&
2.Spring has come, and the trees are thick with green &&&&&&&&(叶子). 2.&&&&&&&&&
3.(赢得)the support of the majority requires time, energy and devotion. &&& 3.&&&&&&&&&
4.Here, I’d like to say thank you to everyone who has &&&&&&&&(鼓励) &&&&&& and supported me.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.&&&&&&&&&
5.The students sat in front of me, talking &&&&&&&&&(兴奋)for hours &&&&&& &about their life in universities.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & 5.&&&&&&&&&
6.There are many things we need to take into c &&&&&&&&before we buy
&&&&&& an expensive product.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6.&&&&&&&&&
7.When I c &&&&&&my shopping list, I found I had forgotten to buy eggs. && 7.&&&&&&&&&
8.— you didn’t come to the party yesterday, Jane ? — I had meant to, but I had an u &&&&&&&&guest. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 8.&&&&&&&&&
9.—Are you going to the United States for your holiday? —No, I’ll go to some E &&&&&&&&countries with my family. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 9.&&&&&&&&&&
10.Nobody likes that old man because he is too g &&&&&&. He is never
&&&&&& satisfied with what he already has.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& 10.&&& &&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 perspective 的文章

随机推荐