自我评价翻译成英文谢谢英文翻译?

这段自我评价用英文怎么翻译啊,求助!_百度知道
这段自我评价用英文怎么翻译啊,求助!
与人为善,力求完美,对未来充满信心,活泼开朗,并为之而奋斗!喜欢超越自我,并为之而骄傲,能处理好与周围人的关系,踏实肯干,团队合作意识强,恪守职责,喜欢制定目标,个性阳光热爱自然,会尽全力完成好所有工作,诚实守信
and proud, cheerful, and confidence in the future! Like the self, kind and can deal with the relationship between the people around them, honest, strive for perfection will try our best to finish all the work, and a strong sense of teamworkLove nature, like to set goals, and fighting for it, individual character sunshine、, industrious, abide by the duty, lively!
好吧我是用翻译工具翻译的 应该差不多吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
自我评价的相关知识
其他1条回答
confident to future, honest and trustworthy, and strive for, can handle good relationships with the people around them, for the good of others, and strive to perfect, a strong sense of teamworkLove nature, lively and cheerful! Like to go beyond the self, abide by their duties, sureness agrees to work, will try my best to finish all the work, like setting goals, and proud of it, sunshine personality
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁自我评价的英文翻译_百度知道
自我评价的英文翻译
并且能在活动中提出有价值的建议。心理素质较好,谢谢回答的同志们、拥有较强的组织能力和适应能力。凡事力求尽善尽美google翻译的不要个人评价
本人性格开朗。能适应高强度的工作。乐于参加集体活动、为人诚恳、乐观向上、并具有较强的沟通能力、兴趣广泛,在挫折和困难不会轻易退缩
提问者采纳
sincere.What I myself attach importance to is I try things in my all efforts and persuit it best。不知道够你需要的水平不.one of my qualities is never to say giving up to my work of high intense,自我感觉还行I am an potential orginal,and optimistic,outgoing,with pretty good ability of regulization and organization as well as of
adaping to environment quickly and fine communication,so I do have
confidence which lies foundation of my favorable psychological diathesis that rend me hold on facing setbacks and difficulties.Moreover,team activities
is my pleasure time so that I take my role well putting forward valuable suggestions!自己翻译的
提问者评价
虽然用不着了,但是满意答案要给最认真的人!thank you all the same
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
I am outgoing and honest.I have many hobbies.I am happy to take part in activities.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁为人诚信,热情大方;对待工作认真负责,善始善终,能承受日益严峻的竞争压力,具有良好的沟通能力和团队合作精神,有很好的适应能力和自学能力 ,具有一定的组织协调能力,同上级部门的沟通能力   这样直接翻译可以么,还是有什么要特别注意的地方  主要用在外资和中外合资的企业  哪位大侠给翻译下  谢谢    
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规麻烦翻译成英文。(自我评价)_百度知道
麻烦翻译成英文。(自我评价)
并能迅速地适应各种环境,待人真诚热情,有良好的人际关系,对公司忠诚;能自觉服从公司纪律;善于与同事相处,并融入其中。工作认真负责踏实、积极向上,吃苦耐劳,并具有良好的团队协作能力本人性格乐观开朗,不浮躁
提问者采纳
obey company&#39, warm-hearted. I am qualified for this work because I treat my work with
earnesty, and down-to-earth
person, and face the environms rule with royalty. I have good team work , and can easily establish good relationship with othersI am a optimistic
提问者评价
满简单通俗易懂的,谢谢~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
自我评价的相关知识
其他2条回答
and Can adapt various enviCan aware of self obedience company discipline, to company loyalty, and have good team cooperation an abilityOneself personality&#39.Work hard be responsible for dependably, acting towards people sincerity enthusiasm, there is gooBe good at getting along with colleague, not flippancy,s optimism is bright and heading up actively
英文:Oneself the personality optimism is bright and headings up actively, acting towards people the sincere enthusiasm.The work is responsible for hard dependably, not flippancy,Can aware of self to obey the company discipline, toCan adapt various environment quickly also, and melt tBe good at getting along with colleague, there is good social interaction, and have the good team to help the ability of make.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家给我翻译一下英文自我评价
谢谢我是一个性格活泼,善于交流,能够很快适应新环境、新人物,对工作认真负责。而且我是一个很好学、肯吃苦、接受能力强、责任心较强。具有强烈的团队意识及团队精神,集体协作能力强,在同学中,拥有良好的人际关系并深得老师、同学信赖。在休闲时间我喜欢看书、运动,所以一直以来我都是一个精力充沛的人。
大橙10uH中
I am a lively personality, good communication, able to adapt quickly to new environments, new character, on the job seriously. And I was a good school, willing to endure hardship, accepting ability, strong sense of responsibility. Has a strong sense of team and team spirit, collective and strong collaboration, the classmates, have good interpersonal and won the teacher, students trust. In leisure time I like reading, sports, so I have been an energetic person who is
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐