用英语翻译布朗憨豆先生来到美国中国寻找更美好的未来

文档贡献者
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
人教新课标高中英语必修一至选修六翻译练习及答案
文档星级:
内容提示:人教新课标高中英语必修一至选修六翻译练习及答案,人教版新课标,人教版和新课标,人教版新课标第一网,新课标人教版数学,新课标人教a版,人教新课标,新课标物理必修一,新课标同步单元练习,新课标同步练习册,人教版化学必修二
文档格式:DOCX|
浏览次数:23|
上传日期: 16:40:58|
下载积分:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信
下载文档:人教新课标高中英语必修一至选修六翻译练习及答案.DOCX翻译几个英语句子_百度知道
翻译几个英语句子
1.我拿不准这本书是谁的(belong to)2.布朗先生来到中国寻找更美好的未来(in search of)3.他为了做沙发而拆掉了两把搐伐拜雇之概瓣谁抱京旧椅子(take apart)4.约翰提到了几个法官的名字,他对他们的评价不高(think highly of)5.毫无疑问,搜寻那些丢失的文物的工作还是会继续下去(search for)6.当时两个国家正在打仗,大批军队被派往前线(战斗)( troops of)7.她分给了我食物和衣服,没求任何回报(in return)
提问者采纳
我拿得准以下的答案:1.I'm not sure whom this book belongs to.2.Mr. Brown came to China in search of a better future.3.He took apart too old chairs in order to make a sofa.4.John mentioned several judges' names. He didn't think highly of them.5.I have no doubt that the search for the lost cultural relics will搐伐拜雇之概瓣谁抱京 go on.6.At the time, the two countries were at war. Large troops of soldiers were sent to the front (fighting).7.She shared with me food and clothing seeking noting in return.
其他类似问题
英语句子的相关知识
其他3条回答
I'm not sure who's the book belong to?2
Mr Brown came to China in search of
a bright future3
He to do sofa and take apart
two old chair4
John mentioned the names of a few judges who whom he did not think highly of5
No doubt, the search for those lost cultural relics will continue6
When two countries were at war, a large number of troops were sent to the搐伐拜雇之概瓣谁抱京 front (fight)7
She gave me with food and clothes and asked for nothing in return
this book belongs to whom I have no idea.Mr Brown been China so that in search of a better future.For make a sofa he took apart two old chairs.John said some lawyer's name but didnt think highly of them.There is no doubt that task will be continued to search for lost relics.When two countries at war. troop of have been sent to front line.She gave me some foods and clothes but didnt
want any in return.
I am not sure this bMr Brown came to China in searche take apart
two chairs for that heJohn mentioned the names of a few judges ,he did not No doubt, the search for those lost cultural When two countries were at war, a large number of troops were sent to the frontShe gave me with food and clothes and asked f
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
高考英语写作---汉译英基础训练汉答案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口高中英语翻译高中,翻译,英文翻译,高中英语,中英语翻译,英语翻译,英语翻译器,高中翻..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
高中英语翻译
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语必修2_workbook课本翻译答案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 憨豆先生来到美国 的文章

随机推荐