高手帮帮忙,译为中文!直接用软件译的重生渣男靠边站、、好的加分!

邀请英语高手帮忙翻译中文,通俗通顺者加分,勿用任何翻译软件机器,更是感激无比,跪求高手_百度知道
邀请英语高手帮忙翻译中文,通俗通顺者加分,勿用任何翻译软件机器,更是感激无比,跪求高手
【Made Up You】
Your feet under the tableI love it when they’re touching mineYour hands make the best kind of cradleTo tell me everything is fineAll I see is you looking at meDo you know when you goYou make the sweetest sight at the windowIf you had never come out of the blueI would have stayed up and Made Up YouYou smile just like a pictureIt doesn’t even need a frameSometimes I wait to answerJust to hear you say my nameAnd all I want is just what i’ve gotDo you know when you goYou make the sweetest sight at the windowIf you had never come out of the blueI would have stayed up and Made Up YouI’d never let you goEven If I couldCause I never could’ve dreamed you up this goodOh oh【求英语达人纯手工通俗译,高手前来回答通顺加分,勿敷衍及胡乱回答,非常感谢您支持】
【如果发现并鉴定为机器翻译者不用脑子者不加分更不采纳,谢谢配合】
提问者采纳
加上常说方言中的缩略,还有习惯:【Made Up You】-同你共缠绵
Your feet under the table 桌子下的脚丫I love it when they’re touching mine 当触动之时为我所爱Your hands make the best kind of cradle 小手成造最佳摇篮To tell me everything is fine 诉我一切皆无恙All I see is you looking at me 望着自你双眼神Do you know when you go 是否明白何去从You make the sweetest sight at the window 属于你那窗边最温馨&#47,但我原本之意是想把它作的更顺口点。I’d never let you go 永不欲(想要,谢谢合作你好;最甜蜜一景(一方)重复了三句,我忽略掉两句了哦,闽南语或文言文中表想的意思)放你手Even If I could 虽皆可Cause I never could’ve dreamed you up this good
只因未曾梦你般所好Oh oh 哦哦我翻译是根据我有时创作歌曲的灵感而意译;最甜蜜一景(一方)If you had never come out of the blue
若从未感至欣喜过I would have stayed up and Made Up You 未眠之中定同你共缠绵You smile just like a picture 如幅画&#47。满意速速采纳,可翻译为;张相般的那微笑It doesn’t even need a frame (记忆之中)零零散散也甚可Sometimes I wait to answer 时静中等待为作答Just to hear you say my name 只为君言存我名And all I want is just what I’ve got 曾经属我之分皆现欲拥Do you know when you go 是否明白何去从You make the sweetest sight at the window
属于你那窗边最温馨&#47,可能有人会认为语文学不好之类的什么
提问者评价
你真是厉害无比
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
【由你】你的脚在tableI爱它当他们触摸mineYour手让最好的cradleTo fineAll我所看见的一切都告诉我是你看着meDo你知道当你goYou最甜蜜的视线在windowIf你从未走出blueI会熬夜和由微笑就像屠呦呦pictureIt甚至不需要一个frameSometimes我等待answerJust听你说我nameAnd所有我想要的只是我gotDo你知道当你goYou最甜蜜的视线在windowIf你从未走出blueI会熬夜,由YouI从未让你goEven我是否会导致我不能梦见你这goodOh哦
翻译软件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁那个告诉帮帮忙啊、。翁立友的,男人的汗、用汉语翻译,要同步的,我想学学会了加分。。_百度知道
那个告诉帮帮忙啊、。翁立友的,男人的汗、用汉语翻译,要同步的,我想学学会了加分。。
急急、、QQ
提问者采纳
29.56]才知神仙也孤单[02.52][02.66][01.34][02.32]地位亲像山[02.98][03.80]笑过去[03:07:18.74][02:42:36.24]谁知雨水掺血汗(时也 运也)[02:00.96]性命越头看[02.58]作词.73]翁立友-男人的汗[00.75][01.09]孤单行[03:11.26]一生风雨[03.26]总靠双手甲己拼[03.61]他乡路找无故乡名[03:43:09:25:06:06.20][03:21:32:50:35.35][01.06][01:37:58.14][02:56:14:21:张燕清 作曲:28.48][00:52:53.10]伤心找无所在寄[03:34.72][01.52][00:39.69][03:张振杰[02.07][00:25:14:39.23][01:33:47.76][00.09][00.06][02:32:49:10:17.42][02.00]风云起变化[02:00.94][01.52][01:20.60][03:05.68][01:44:01:24.69]甚么才擦会干[03.38]为着一顿白米换[03.67][01:50:男人的汗][ar:46.07]旧时路伴阮今日行[03.96][01:翁立友][00[ti:42.30]肩头双屏担[03
提问者评价
其他类似问题
汉语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译成英语,在线等,别用翻译软件,翻译的好另有加分。 或者可以提供“好又多”公司的英语简介也可以_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英语,在线等,别用翻译软件,翻译的好另有加分。 或者可以提供“好又多”公司的英语简介也可以
业内人士认为,并且布局合理,曲线突破中方的政策限制、服务面,股权复杂。 好又多量贩由拥有台资背景的宏仁集团联合诚达集团的掌舵人于曰江投资创办、仪表仪器,并且均是好又多的赢利门店、西安、佛山,经营品项近2万种。
现代化的管理模式、酒类,总营业面积四十多万平方米、工艺美术品、温州。
随着开店数的迅速增加、福州、财务面等各方面。
作为台资企业的好又多,保证满意”、宿州等城市均设有分店。
公司开通了总经理投诉专线,员工总数30000余人、食品加工及销售等,但是近两年来、副食品、公正,全面接受厂商、杭州,多数采用加盟形式,北京、粮油制品,至今在成
好又多都、东莞,但利润却相对较差、深圳、南充、嘉兴、湛江、南京,队伍不断发展和壮大、精品。 好又多百货商业广场有限公司是一家大型的流通业量贩型台资企业、音像制品、福州、绍兴、温州,共有27家直营店,现有职工总人数约12000余人。尤其在好又多经营强势、番禺、苏州、绵阳,近三年又陆续在全国各地开设二十几家新店,经营质量参差不齐的问题、电子游戏机娱乐务,总营业面积40多万平方米,
好又多主要经营产品有、上海等城市均已开设分店。编辑本段企业发展
好又多成为中国大陆连锁分店数量最多的外资商业企业好又多百货商业广场有限公司自97年8月开设首家店——广州天河店以来,以求做到良性互动、重庆:零售日用百货,在第一阶段收购中,有员工3万余人,做到公平,好又多疯狂提高开店速度,好又多公司的管理机制日臻完善,沃尔玛即将接盘的第一批27家门店分散在上海、绵阳、规划实行标准化、公开、武汉、厦门,陆续在全国各地开业(含加盟)达100多家店、干货类食烟,公司始终以顾客为中心,而沃尔玛10年来至今尚未介入的广州市场、日用杂品、成都,外商投资中国商业零售领域走过了一条从试点、直辖市、上海,员工总数30000余人、广州,配套中西快餐、昆明、针纺织品、半开放到全开放的历程,门店数量虽然最多,于曰江于1997年在广州天河开出第一家店。已开张的店总营业面积达十万多平方米、五金交电、常州、厦门,店面大小不一,公司力争在日趋激烈的市场竞争中独占鳌头、哈尔滨、大连、深圳。旗下经营的大型连锁店(含加盟)达100多家,经营品项近2万种、冷冻食品、精细化工产品;管理干部实行本土化战略,美国连锁巨头将迎来梦寐以求的开局——兵不血刃地接手6家门店,并提供相关的商务咨询和商务服务,由于不受政策限制、武汉。广州,沃尔玛正是在此过程中受限于各种政策而未能充分发展、福清。营运。编辑本段好又多分店
日公司首家连锁店----广州天河店在中国大陆亮相以来
好又多、宁波,规模和资质相对比较好,并以成倍的数量在增长。好又多到2005年好又多公司是经国家商务部批准的外资商业企业,进入这座南方重镇、西安、区,
好又多这些都是早期开的店,顾客永远第一。工程招投标,实质上是希望借好又多之身、杭州、照像器材,总营业面积四十多万平方米;育才留才上提供完善的教育训练体系和晋升制度。
“服务永远第一、北京、番禺。
值得注意的是。旗下经营的大型连锁店(含加盟)达100多家,内容涉及商品面、宁波、长沙。从而成功规避中方限制,预计至今年底将达30多家分店、顾客的建议和监督、广州、无锡,会员制度正在进一步推动中,加上雄厚的经济实力、系统等方面都不断精益求精、中山,在中国的开店步伐很快、书籍、西安和福州等地,沃尔玛收购好又多,经营品项有1万5千余种、整合及规范、南昌、均匀;新店设计,网络遍布国内20多个省,为中国的商业发展做出一份贡献,在广州已拥有连锁门店20余家、义乌、昆明,自1997年8月成立至今
提问者采纳
Under the big chain operations (including joining) more than 100, but the number of profit is relatively poor, fully accept manufacturers and customers, with branch in cities, ensure satisfaction&quot, and the profit is trust-mart stores, xian, changzhou, network throughout the country more than 20 provinces., appear in mainland China since trust-martAnd throughout the opening (including joining) more than 100 stores. &quot, services and financial aspects of face, is the first company in guangzhou tianhe store chain, fine chemical products, the total area more than 40 million square meters, the member system is further, xian and fuzhou, continuous development and expansion of the team.Edit the trust-mart storesAugust 8,000, wal-mart stores takeover is essentially to borrow dang dang, Chinese policy limit breakthrough curve, dongguan, mianyang,000 people about the total number of items, guangzhou, arts &crafts, American chain giant will start in the dream to take BingBuXieRen - 6, hangzhou, photographic equipment, shenzhen, fuzhou, chengdu, were dang dang. The personage inside course of study thinks, wujinjiaodian. Since 1997 August - guangzhou tianhe opened the first store in nearly three years since the shop. By 2005, ningbo.Edit the development of the enterpriseTrust-mart chain stores in mainland China became the most number of foreign-funded commercial enterprises trust-mart stores commercial plaza Co, zhanjiang, books, and provide the related business consulting and business services, wenzhou, yiwu, has opened a complaint involves goods, shenzhen, foshan, kunming, instrument, ChengDa joint group YuYueJiang chief group founded in 1997, guangzhou, wine: retail daily provisions, in order to accomplish advice and supervision benign interaction, the sale, 27 directly-managed storesThese are early store, the company always regard customer as the center, hangzhou. The modern management modeTrust-mart company is approved by the ministry of foreign trade enterprise, jiaxing, from the open in course of half-open, nearly 2 million business items, panyu, with strong economic strength, New design and planning practice standardization, nanjing and wuxi, scale and qualificatioForever service first. Guangzhou, LTD is a large circulation quantity vendor type taiwan-funded enterprises., and soon open pace layout is reasonable, the customer first forever, food and oil products, wal-mart will receive first 27 stores in Shanghai, and has opened branches in multiple quantity, integration and norms, wal-mart dang strong yet ten years in guangzhou market. The shop has opened its area of more than 100, mianyang, nearly 2 million business items, chongqing, but in recent years, kunming, xian,000 people. Thus, trust-martOur main products are, food processing and sales, the staff more than 30000, and throughout the opening more stores.Trust-mart stores commercial plaza Co, founded in August 1997, fuqing, Beijing, Harbin. Project bidding. Especially in business, nanchong, audio and video products, Beijing, justice and openness, has more than 20 chain stores,000 square meters, wenzhou city, total business area more than 40 million square meters, Shanghai. With the rapid increase of the number of open the management mechanism, though most stores, the staff more than 30000. Company general manager. Operating systems, panyu, Management cadre implements localization strategy, topping the business development of a contribution, the foreign investment commercial retail China through a pilot, 1997, shaoxing, in the first stage, dalian. Notable is, Shanghai, wal-mart is limited in the process of policy and unable to fully develop, equity is complex, changsha, ningbo, LTD, needles textiles, the total area more than 40 million square meters, is expected to increase in the end of today will be more than 30 stores, The retention of yucai provide consummate education training system and promotion system, fuzhou, the trust-martAll, uniform, the existing staff more than 12, sizes of variable quality problem, dry food smoke.Trust-mart by Taiwan is selling with the macro background of benevolence, zhongshan, daily groceries, suzhou, China successfully avoid restrictions to enter the southern town, because do not suffer the trust-mart policy limit. As a taiwan-funded enterprises, stores, fairness, nanchang, fine, management is more than 15, YuYueJiang in guangzhou tianhe open first store in guangzhou, the most open speed increase crazy by joining form, the trust-mart company. Under the big chain operations (including joining) more than 100, has staff more than 30, in China, the company strives to in the fierce competition in the market for Chinese, western food, xiamen, autonomous regions and municipalities, electrons supporting entertainment, wuhan, etc are continuously, xiamen,, frozen food
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
翻译软件的相关知识
其他1条回答
rust-mart company is approved by the ministry of foreign trade enterprise, daily groceries, the total area more than 40 million square meters., food and oil products, audio and video products, the staff more than 30000, books: retail daily provisions, founded in August 1997, wujinjiaodian, trust-martOur main products are, fine chemical products. Under the big chain operations (including joining) more than 100, dry food smoke, nearly 2 million business items, wine, instrument.Trust-mart stores commercial plaza Co, fine, LTD is a large circulation quantity vendor type taiwan-funded enterprises, needles textiles, continuous development and expansion of the team, frozen food, photographic equipment, arts &crafts, and provide the related business consulting and business services
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求擅长写英文信件的高手帮忙译封邀请信函,合用再加分!谢谢_百度知道
求擅长写英文信件的高手帮忙译封邀请信函,合用再加分!谢谢
o Whom It May Concern,为此,我们需要Alex先生近期来港协助处理有关的事务, Alex先生在我公司在国内广东省内投资的Guangdong FFF Company工作任职公司顾问。由于我公司即将在中国大陆参与处置一连串的不良资产项目。 ——发给&quot,拒绝机译!谢谢;香港入境处&quot,好再加分,故此向贵处申请该名人士之入境商务签注,而这些项目的投资人大多数是总部设在香港的企业,希望获得批准;的
提问者采纳
Thank you for attention to this matter.Please ensure the proper nonimmingrant status is assigned to the visitor。。。。。最后是公司资料: (the name of the visa)The visitor must present passport (Exit-entry Permit) and visa shortly after arriving at (company name)。网址http。如果申请人是外国人。. Alex (last name) is expected to assist (your company name) and project investors to dispose interrelated affairs。。就去掉Exit-entry Permit.immd。那就去掉passport。。。://www。应该很清楚了我想。://www.gov。.hk/chtml/hkvisas_9_notice. Since most of the investors who involed in these projects established their executive head office in Hong Kong。,The Guangdong FFF Company is invested by (your company name), Alex(Last Name) who is the consultant of Guangdong FFF Company has been invited to visit Hong Kong by (your company name) for the period (date) to (date)。。。 如果是中国国籍。visa的名字就根据申请人的国籍在入境处的网站上查. (your company name) will dispose to participate a series of projects for non-performing assets in Mainland China.htm,(company information)打括弧的地方你自己填进去吧。(Date)Hong Kong Immigration InspectorRe;Madam
提问者评价
采用了.谢谢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
--To Hong Kong Immigration Department以上是翻译.So we beg for his Entry Business Endorsement.Wish to be approved.As the result of our company will deal with a series of non-performing assets projects whose investors are mainly enterprises in HongkongMr Alex is an adviser working in Guangdong FFF Company which belongs to us,we have to invite Mr Alex to come to Hongkong to assist us,我已经检查一遍
The Alex Sir Guangdong investing within in the homeland Guang Dong province in my company FFF Company job holds a post adviser of company. Since my company participates in the project dealing with a sequence of bad assets soon in Chinese mainland, but these the project investor great majority are that general headquarter is set up in the Hong Kong enterprise , for this purpose, we require that Alex Sir comes to harbor to help to handle relevant affair in the near future , business affairs endorsement , hope applying to owe a personage that therefore to expensive place entering a country gain allowance.
高手帮忙的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁法语高手帮帮我 中文翻法文 && 禁止翻译软体 (急) 可以再加分_百度知道
法语高手帮帮我 中文翻法文 && 禁止翻译软体 (急) 可以再加分
(不要翻译软体 && 我看得出来)我法语不好 请帮我中文翻法语 句子尽量通顺 文法也通顺一点 拜托高手以下我今年十七岁 我是个目前在centennial rigional high school 就读的学生目前是初中五年级 明年毕业 要上高中我的生日在十一月我的兴趣是听音乐和画画我喜欢听的音乐类型有很多 好听就好最喜欢的科目是美术我喜欢的颜色是黑色和灰色 其他颜色也很喜欢我喜欢的运动是游泳和羽毛球 ,篮球也可以我最喜欢的季节是秋天 因为很凉爽我最喜欢的国家是日本 如果有机会的话 希望可以去那裏旅游 目前最喜欢的电影是 twilight - soga我是个安静也可以算是害羞的女生我总是带著一副眼镜我有一个双胞胎妹妹 她比较活泼我目前的愿望是长高 因为我觉得我很矮 目前最期望的事是赶快放圣诞假 因为不用去学校 而且外面很冷 可以整天待在家里
提问者采纳
aime bien aussi我喜欢的运动是游泳和羽毛球 . Einstant.我的生日在十一月Mon anniversaire est en novembre我的兴趣是听音乐和画画J'avoiaimerai baime bien le Japon, je rentrerai au lycee l'ai 17 ans我是个目前在centennial rigional high school 就读的学生Je suis etudiante au college de centennial rigional目前是初中五年级 明年毕业 要上高中Je suis au 5aime bien la natation et le baminton. Il fait froid dh&#39, le basket-ball est aussi, parest : twilignt-soga我是个安静也可以算是害羞的女生Je suis une fille calme et timide.目前最期望的事是赶快放圣诞假 因为不用去学校 而且外面很冷 可以整天待在家里La chose que je reve, parce qan prochain, le film que j&#39,篮球也可以J&#39, si j'art我喜欢的颜色是黑色和灰色 其他颜色也很喜欢J&#39我今年十七岁 J&#39, car je n'aime la ai pas besoin d'aime.目前最喜欢的电影是 twilight - sogaPour l&#39.我总是带著一副眼镜Je me porte des lunettes, les autres j'aller a l&#39, et que je peux rester a la maison, c&#39.我最喜欢的季节是秋天 因为很凉爽La saison preferee est l&#39, c'est d&#39.我最喜欢的国家是日本 如果有机会的话 希望可以去那裏旅游 J&#39.我目前的愿望是长高 因为我觉得我很矮 Mon voeu est de agarandir encore un peu, j&#39.我有一个双胞胎妹妹 她比较活泼J&#39.最喜欢的科目是美术Ma discpline preferee est de l'aime tous les types de musique s'aime la musique et le dessin我喜欢听的音乐类型有很多 好听就好J&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
J&#39?如果知道.Mes couleurs préférées sont
le noir et
le gris?.Comme saison,所以你们学校是初中高中合在一起的吧,
j'éécole.或者可以直接说J'apporte toujours des lunettes, on peut rester à la maison.Mon film préféré est Twilight - Soga?只讲high school不就只是高中了么.Mon pays préféré est le Japon.Pour le moment, elle est plus vivante,au lieu d&#39(我在另一个问题上也回了- -)J‘ai 17 ans,那你现在初中;un jour?;aime aussi
bien les autres, car il fait frais,si elle est bonne?;écouter de la musique et la peinture, il faut froid dehors,ou bien,arrivée des vacances de No&#235?)Je suis en cinquième année( 我不大懂你想说啥= =你应该是初三吧?, je préfère l'aime écouter .Mon désir actuel est de grandir parce que je pense que je suis petite.(这句话就算从中文来看也很凑字数啊=v=)Mon anniversaire est en Novembre, je pourrai y aller faire les touristes,或者这个“百年”“地区”不是学校名字是形容词你就把le改成aller à l&#39,高一是second année )Et l&#39.J'ur jumelle, j&#39.;importe comment.Ainsi.J&#39.Mes sports favoris sont la natation,je l&#39,année prochaine,et
le basket-ball, n&#39,然后三个词开头大写~而且你明年上高中.(亲咱一个月生的哟~)Mes intérêts sont
d'l;espère qu&#39.Je suis a va éaspire à l&#39.;ai une petite s&#339.Beaucoup de types de musique me plaisent , je serai sortie du collège et continuerai mes études au lycée?那按法国来讲应该是troisième annéautomne.Je fais actuellement
mes étude dans
un lycée et collège
centenaire rigional. La matière de ma
préférence
est l&#39.(这个学校名要看的人知道么,&#231
中文有点罗嗦哟~。~。~~帮你调整一下 &。&嘿嘿 j'ai dix-sept ans.
我今年17岁je fais mes études au centennial rigional high school ,je suis collégienne à la
cinquième année .
在centennial rigional high school 学校念书,是初中5年纪的学生l'année prochaine ,je vais aller au lycée .
明年,我就要上高中了。mon anniversaire est en novembre .
我的生日在11月。ma
passion ,c'est la musique et la peinture .
我热爱音乐和画画j'aime écouter beaucoup de types de musique
,par exemple : le rock , la techno ,le pop ,le rap ... si elle est jolie chanson ,je l'aime bien
.我喜欢很多类型的音乐。。比如 rock .pop...(随便帮你举了点例子)只要是好听的歌曲我就喜欢mon cours préféré est
de l'art .我最喜欢的课是美术je préfère
le noir et le gris .bien sûr ,les
autres couleurs ,je les aime aussi . 我最喜欢黑色和灰色,当然 其他的颜色我也喜欢j'aime
le sport ,surtout la natation ,le badminton et le basket-ball .我喜欢运动 尤其是游泳 ,羽毛球,篮球。je
préfère l'automne
,parceque cette saison est bien
rafraîchissement .我最喜欢秋天,因为这个季节很凉爽。j'aime le Japon .je voudrais y aller
pour faire du
tourisme .我喜欢日本,我很想去那旅游。mon film préféré est &&twilight - soga&&我最喜欢的电影是&&twilight - soga&&je sius une fille tranquille
et un peu timide .我是一个安静的女生,也有点害羞。je toujours porte des lunettes .我总是带着一副眼镜j'ai une sœur jumelle ,elle est dynamique .我有一个双胞胎妹妹。。他很活泼je
désire grandir ,car
je trouve que je
suis petite.我希望能长高。因为我觉得自己矮了。j' espère que
vacances de
rapidement .je ne veux pas aller au collège ,il fait très froid ,je veux rester à la maison
. 我很希望圣诞假期快点来到。我不想去学校。天气太冷了。我想呆在家里。
我是个安静也可以算是害羞的女生 你们这些二货 楼主都说了是女生,太麻烦了,太长了不然我还能帮你翻译一下,哈哈哈哈
你男的女的 还有你是要一个句子一个句子翻 还是要连起来啊
后面两个翻译得挺好的
楼主性别?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 重生渣男靠边站 的文章