求英语三人对话短对话,谢谢了

求一篇关于 addiction 的英语口语的短对话(要三人对话形式的)_百度作业帮
求一篇关于 addiction 的英语口语的短对话(要三人对话形式的)
求一篇关于 addiction 的英语口语的短对话(要三人对话形式的)
A:Have you got an internet addiction?B:What do you mean by internat addiction then?A:Internet addiction means you cannot live without internet.B:In that case I am not addictive to internet.A:But if I say,can you live without going on internet with your PC,notebook or your mobile and without losing your temper and moaning it is boring?B.Ah.
要三人对话形式的,再帮我写下呗
A:Have you two got an internet addiction? C:I guess I know what you mean by that, but I don't think I am. B:What do you mean by internat addiction then? A:Internet addiction means you cannot live without internet. B:In that case I am not addictive to internet.
C:I think you are. Have you forgotten that you told me once that internet was an inseparable part of your life ? B:Did I? C:Yes, you did. You told me that on our way home after school. A:Hi, B, perhaps you have not realized how much the internet means to you. Let me ask you: can you live for a month without going on internet with your PC, notebook or your mobile and without losing your temper and moaning it is boring? B.Ah.......
C: That will be too hash. I bet no body in the world can do that. I don't think I can do that for even two weeks. A:In that case, both of you are addictive to internet. But to be honest with you, it would also be impossible for me if I were not put into prison. B&C: Are you not addictive to internet? A:Oh,...求 英语 三人对话初二的、英语、三人的 对话 文章不要太短、 出招、谢谢、、初二的、英语、三人的 对话 文章不要太短、 出招、谢谢、、 最好就今晚、谢谢各位、_百度作业帮
求 英语 三人对话初二的、英语、三人的 对话 文章不要太短、 出招、谢谢、、初二的、英语、三人的 对话 文章不要太短、 出招、谢谢、、 最好就今晚、谢谢各位、
求 英语 三人对话初二的、英语、三人的 对话 文章不要太短、 出招、谢谢、、初二的、英语、三人的 对话 文章不要太短、 出招、谢谢、、 最好就今晚、谢谢各位、
did you make a New Year's resolution this year,Kim. Yes,Lucy i did.LWhat are going to do?KI'm going to make the soccer team.MHow are you going to do thata?KI'm going to parctice really hard, and I'm going to go to a summer camp. I'm going to play soccer ever day there. MHow about you ,Lucy? Did you make a resolution?LOh,sure.I'm going to do leran to play an instrument.KCool. How are you going to do that?LI'm going to take piano lessons .M My New year's resolotion is to get goog frades. How are you ging to do that ?M I'm going to study hard and do my home homework every day. That sounds good!三人简短英语小对话
三人简短英语小对话 10
英语课,老师规定每节课 上课前要有一个小组进行一个小演讲或小对话,要求每个人必须加入,本小组现在有3个人 帮忙找份作业吧
不区分大小写匿名
有没有话题
What's the Matter with You?
Mrs Green : Good afternoon,Dr White .
Dr White :
Good afternoon, Mrs Green .
Mrs Green: Please come this way ,doctor .Peter's in this room .
Dr White: Well,peter.I'm sorry you're ill . What's the matter with you ?
Peter: I don't know,doctor.I'm ill.I have a headache and a stomachache .
Dr White: Show me your tongue .What did you eat yesterday ?:
Peter: Well,doctor, I...
Dr White: Did you eat any cake ?
Peter: Yes, I ate some cake .
Dr White: Did you eat any ice cream ?
Peter: Well, yes ,I did. I ate some ice cream .
Dr White: Did you eat any candy ?
Peter: Well,yes, I did . I ate some candy .
Dr White: Young man ,tell me everything you ate yesterday evening .
Peter: Well, doctor. I went to a birthday party .
Dr White : I see! How many pieces of cake did you eat ?
Peter: Three,doctor .
Dr White: How many plates of ice cream did you eat, young man ?
Peter: Gosh,doctor. I had only three plates of ice cream.
John had four .
朋友,为给你解决问题,我费了好长时间啊,希望你满意,给我满分。你要知道,英文的大小写转换够你敲的,费时的很啊哦。
&1.- Don‘t climb that ladder! It‘s broken. - OK. Thank you. 2.- Look out! There‘s a car coming. - Oh, thank you. 3.- You mustn‘t play on the street. It‘s dangerous. - No, we won‘t. 4.- Don‘t touch the machine when it is working. - No, I won‘t. Thank you. 5.- You are not allowed to smoke here. - Oh, I‘m sorry. 6.- You can‘t walk your dog in the park. - Oh, I‘m sorry. I‘ll never do it again.
哎呀,同是天涯沦落人呀,我们老师老凶了
啊我们也是,西窑二小的英语课&上第1小组要进行小对话小组现在有3个人
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 英语三人对话 的文章

随机推荐