谁能帮我看看这篇英语六级作文常用语法的语法这些错没有?谢了

英语好点的 能帮忙指导下我的英语作文有没有出现语法错误什么的吗 The risk of celebrity endorsement advertisingTurning on the TV,we can see numerous advertisements done by the celebrities including the filmstars,singers and so on.Some people believe it is an occasion to marketing promotionalstrategies,the use of celebrity has the fame strengths to promote products orbrands to quickly improve product or brand awareness,promote product sales orenhance the brand image.while others worry that the celebrity in the ads maybe distract the attention of people on the advertised goods,easilyoverwhelming.So far as I am concerned,everything is double-edged sword,celebrity giving businesses to bring huge benefits at the same time,due toimproper use or other reasons,but also involve great risk.currently,there are some risks of celebrity advertising.First of all,Some spokesmen,their poor social image,which mayaffect product.For example,the protagonistof sex photo - Edison Chen endorsementof the advertising was banned.What is more,Ifcelebrities and advertising products without any intrinsic or obviousconnection,will form far-fetched,unbelievable feeling:some companies willoften find some irrelevant with celebrity endorsements,celebrity advertisingmakes the credibility and influence of the decline .To sumup,the sponsors should be deliberative when Selecting celebrityendorsement.
鬼子进村jQ7K
这篇文章需要大改啊,这么写语法有错的不说,关键看不太懂啊.顺便问下,你这是写的雅思作文么
实话说 这个很多都是网上翻译
因为我英语实在很不好
这个是广告英语作文
额,网上翻译的不行啊,读不通顺都,而且这里用的词跟这篇文章的档次不匹配都。不如用些简单句简单词能把该表达的先表达出来,这么写老师会看出来的。
有空吗 能不能大概一句一句帮我排查
一两句也好
第一句有问题吗
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
楼主的刻苦学习精神可嘉,对楼主的作品不敢妄加评论。某些小小的疑问在这里提出来,以边互相学习讨论:use of celebrity
我可不可以理解为想表达的是:明星效应attention of people 以上说的都是人,用of连接是不是不太妥当?建议楼主多看看国外的英文新闻报道,总能见到一些日常的特定表达方式。哦哦谢谢啊
这个主题是对名人代言广告的...
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我看一下这篇英语作文有没有语法错误.O(∩_∩)O谢谢!最好翻译一下.It's going to be sunny on next Monday, has a highest temperature of 9 degree and a lowest of 5 degree . And it continues to be pretty good on Tuesday, has a highest temperature of 12 degree and possiblly a lowest temperature of 6 degree. But Wendsday is going to be a little windy, and getting cold. Highest temperature of 4 degree, lowest of -1 degree. And it will get colder and colder. Thursday is going to be cloudy, a highest temperature of 2 degree, a lowest temperature of -5. On Friday, it's going to rain. Also very windy, so better put on some warm cloth for that day. A highest temperature of -5 degree, a lowest temperature of -10 degree.
总:degree是可数名词,应在末尾加s,即9 degrees.第一句:因为用了next修饰Monday,所以在next之前应加入定冠词the.第一句用了不定主语it,后半句宾语不能使用has,应改为with.第二句:应为前句用了将来时,此句应与之呼应,所以应该为it's continuing to,has改with,原因同上.第三句:get呼应的谓语是going to而不是be,应将getting改为get.第四句:无误.第五句:无误.第六句:无误.第七句:无误.第八句:句子衔接有误,导致后一句无主语,建议改为On Friday,it's going to rain,and be very windy译文:下个星期一是一个晴天,最高温度9摄氏度,最低温度5摄氏度.星期二也是个天气晴朗的日子,最高温度12摄氏度,最低温度可达6摄氏度以下.星期三会有微风,这使得空气变得寒冷,最高温度和最低温度分别是4摄氏度和零下1摄氏度.变冷的势头不会停下.星期四是多云的一天,最高温度和最低温度分别是2摄氏度和零下5摄氏度.星期五会有降雨,并伴有微风,英雌最好在那天穿暖和点,因为最高温度和最低温度分别是零下5摄氏度和零下10摄氏度.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
it's going to be sunny next Monday, can reach a highest temperature of 9 degree and a lowest of 5 degree. and it will continue to be fine on Tuesday, with a highest temperature of 12 degree and possib...
第一行on next的on去掉
然后整篇文章的时态应该是将来时
所以has应改为will have
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我看一下这篇英语文章有没有语法错误~In childhood,the all occupation in my eyes is scientist、 teacher doctor and police.When elementary school teacher let us speak what we want to do when we have grown up ,Everybody always proud of this and says that one kind of these occupations.I said at that time:I want to become outstanding female police.While I grow up,and my disposition have changed,my dream were no longer to be a police already.Although police is a sacred occupation .After graduate from high school,My ideal completely pays attention in the media aspect.Now,I study in a colleges about media in Hebei Province and I learn,I like it very much .I hope that After the graduation I can do the work about Television Directs.Contributes my own strength in the motherland ’s television business.In order to realize this idea,I have done several.First.Studies study special course in college carefully.Second.I has bought the camera and body carrying,for improve my professional skill.Third.Studies Later period manufactures software independently.And editing short film by myself.Fourth.Because of that all practices are establishment above the theory ,so I planned that join in the graduate student to take a test and to got the Master's degree.I will continue to try hard to do this,If one day,You saw my name in some television column's conclusion captions,I hoped that you can smile with me.Because I am making the enterprise which I like,moreover I succeeded ,Thank you.I hope all person hear this article can have a happiness life.In a word,I will do my best to embrace success.
浮沉wan444
全文有点长,只对开头两段做了基本修改.供参考吧.In childhood,all occupations in our eyes were scientist,teacher,doctor and police person.When elementary school teacher let us talk about what we wanted to do when we grew up,everybody proudly mentioned one of these occupations.At that time,I said I wanted to become an outstanding policewoman.When I grow up,my dispositions changed,and I no longer dreamed to become a police woman,even thought it still is a sacred occupation to me.Since graduation from high school,My ideal have completely focused on the media aspect.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 六级作文常用语法 的文章

随机推荐