急求一篇100字左右的急求英语作文文 考试用!

求英语作文5篇高中英语作文100词左右,带翻译,
我的图书馆
求英语作文5篇高中英语作文100词左右,带翻译,
Everyone has their own dreams, I am the same. But my dream is not a lawyer, not a doctor, not actors, not even an industry. Perhaps my dream big people will find it ridiculous, but this has been my pursuit! My dream is to want to have a folk life! I want it to become a beautiful painting, it is not only sharp colors, but also the colors are bleak, I do not rule out the painting is part of the black, but I will treasure these bleak colors! Not yet, how about, a colorful painting, if not bleak, add color, how can it more prominent American? Life is like painting, painting the bright red color represents life beautiful happy moments. Painting a bleak color represents life difficult, unpleasant time. You may find a flat with a beautiful road is not very good yet, but I do not think it will. If a person lives flat then what is the point? Life is only a short few decades, I want it to go Finally, Each memory is a solid.翻译:每个人都有自己的梦想,我也一样.但是我的梦想不是律师,不是医生,不是演员,甚至不是一种行业!我的梦想也许大人们会觉得可笑,但是,这是我一直追寻的!我的梦想是想要自己有一个七彩的人生!我要它成为一幅美丽的画,它不但要有鲜明的颜色,也要有暗淡的颜色,我不排除这幅画有一部分的黑色,我反而会很珍惜这些暗淡的颜色!不是吗,试问一下,一幅色彩鲜艳的画,如果不加一点暗淡的颜色,又怎能更突出它的美呢?人生就象画一样,画中鲜艳的颜色就代表着人生美丽快乐的时光.画中暗淡的颜色就代表着人生遭遇困难,不愉快的时候.也许你会觉得拥有一条平坦美丽的路不是很好吗,但我并不觉得.一个人如果一生平坦那有什么意思呢?人生只有短短几十年,我要他走到最后时,每一个回忆都事充实的! A friend is a person who can let you feel warm when you are depressed. I have many friends.But XXX is my best friend.He is as old as me.He taller than me.Basketball is his favorite sport.We are in the same class.He is good at study.So his study is very good.We learn from each other and help each other.He will help me if i got in trouble.I will help he as much as I can. I hope our friendship will forever and ever. A friend is someone who can let you feel warm when you are depressed. I have many friends. However I only have one best friend and it's XXX. He is the same age as me. He is taller than me. Basketball is his favourite sport. We are in the same class. He likes studying and is good at it, so he gets high marks. We learn from each other and help each other. He will help me if I ever get into troubles. So will I. I hope our friendship will last forever and ever 翻译:朋友是当你在沮丧消沉的时候能给你温暖的人.因此我又很多朋友.XXX是我最好的朋友.他和我一样大却比我高.他最喜欢的运动是打篮球.我们是同班同学.他的学习很棒,因此他的成绩很好.我们相互学习相互帮助.我有困难的时候他会帮我,而他又困难我也会尽力帮他.我希望我们的友谊能天长地久.My best friend and I get along with each other quite well. But we are so different. He is funnier, more outgoing than I am and i'm more serious. He is more athletic and likes to play all kinds of sports but I am smarter on study. My friend is wilder than me and I am calmer. He is tall, thin, strong,with short hair, And sometimes he is very careless and lazy. On the other hands, I am short, fat, weak, with shorthair. He is very helpful because I am very lazy and don't want to do any sports. And I will help him with his study. I think our friendship will last forever. 翻译:我和我最好的朋友相处的非常好,但是我们却各有不同.他比我更有趣,更外向,而我很严肃.他是运动型的,各种体育运动都很喜欢,而我更擅长于学习.我的朋友相对狂野而我相对沉静.他又高又瘦,但是很结实,留着短发.一些时候他马虎又懒散.与他相比,我显得矮胖,而虚弱.我也是短头发.他很乐于助人,因为我很懒不想做仍和运动.我会在学习上帮助他.我希望我们的友谊能够持续到永远Today, good sunny weather, always a hundred flowers ... ...' I head swimming glasses, I sing a little song, walked meteor big, went to Zhoushan Middle School swimming pool.
Wow thiazolyl! Today, many people can really ah! A group of three students, five pile, in the pool, pushing and shoving, no better happy!
I already have lost Hing son, traveling light. 'Thump!' I caught a spring, water ducks to water generally swim a ... . Nice to feel the water! I have a moment like a free fish fry for a while yet also seemed a carefree birds. Sometimes wildly breaststroke frog forward, sometimes into freestyle, rolls toward the deep water. I kept the swinging hands, feet not live playing the water splashes like a bit graceful girl, and like one a lovely boy, beautiful great!
I jumped up, roll forward. 'Wow!' The water was cold and deep water, thrilled! 'Crash .' my original' Deep Somersault 'began. I pushed the hands, feet Yi Deng, jumped backward, turn sideways for a more perfect performance ah! I am in the midst of cheers, air to drill into the water. At this time, the students are coming to my swim. Suddenly, the pool open swim posture: breaststroke, butterfly, dog plane, everything. Overtake each other, with each side. Laughter, playfulness sound into a .
Tired, I lay quietly on the water: If water every day as partners, so the fish do my friend, my teacher, my job is only swimming . it was nice to ah!
When the sun sets, my classmates and I still play pool slapstick. Finally, the shore, and the evening's setting sun dragging our very, very long shadow. Happy swimming, I like! 翻译:“今天天气好晴朗,处处百花香……”我头顶游泳眼镜,口哼小曲,迈着流星大步,向舟山中学游泳池走去.
哇噻!今天人可真多啊!学生们三个一群,五个一堆,在泳池里推推搡搡,好不快活!
我早已耐不住兴子,轻装上阵.“扑通!”我纵身一跃,如水鸭子一般去水里畅游了…….水里的感觉真好!我一会儿像一条自由自在的小鱼,一会儿又似一只无忧无虑的水鸟.时而青蛙似地蛙泳前进,时而自由泳进,向着深水区进发.我的双手不停着摆动着,两脚不住地打着水,溅起的水花如一位位婀娜多姿的少女,又像一个个活泼可爱的男孩,美丽极了!
我跳跃着,翻滚着.“哇!”深水区的水好凉、好爽!“哗啦.”我的独创“深水空翻”开始了.我双手一推,两脚一蹬,向后一跃,侧身一转,多完美的表演啊!我在一片喝彩声中,神气地钻入水里.这时,同学们都向我游了过来.顿时,泳池里游姿开放:蛙泳、蝶泳、狗刨、应有尽有.你追我赶,互不相让.欢笑声、嬉闹声响成一片.
累了,我静静地躺在水面上:要是天天与水为伴,让鱼儿做我的朋友,当我的老师,我的作业只有游泳.那该多好啊!
夕阳西下时,我和同学们还在泳池里嬉戏打闹.终于,上岸了,黄昏的残阳把我们的影子拖得很长很长.快乐的游泳,我喜欢! I love my family,because I have a happy family.
My father is an English teacher.His name is Jacky.He is thirty-eight.He likes playing basketball.What’s my mother jop?Is she a teacher?Yes,you’re right!My mother is very kind and nice,she is thirty-seven.My mother is always laborious work.I love my parents!
On Staurday and Sunday,I often go to the library and play the piano,My father go to play basketball.Sometimes,we watch TV and listen to music at home.
I love my family.Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!
我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭.
我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母.
在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐.
我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心!I what busied one day, the body that dragging exhaustion sits silently on the balcony to syare blankly, come stealthily towards evening, late wind slowly had blown, left the cool trace of filar silk. But the balcony that also cannot bake sun broil hair is very hotly is wrapped cool. Dark, bird is less and less also, the damage that a string of bird left in the sky cries. The sun that worked one day also took off coverall, it is no longer in that way dazzling. The tender broadness that the sun that changes new clothes also changes is elegant, lovely. Tell the truth the sun can be met really choose color. The clothes that you see her wear is much more beautiful, red is blaze that one the most beautiful one color in the layer. Withered and yellow is squashy orange just was picked on the tree that orange is yellow. Foil in so beautiful color the cheek that issued arch to give a piece of peaceful. She seems to be being monitored by others same, stealthily move is moving pace, appear that kind is lightsome. Knowing at this moment is who is make a practical joke, in her that is high and scatter on luxuriant clothes went up prepared Chinese ink makes her dress becomes bit more full of stains or spots, ased if to throw one Jiao in wallow. Right now she is like a girl bashful and same, blush so that resemble squashy persimmon. Perhaps she feels embarrassed to used white gauze cloak to live then half face. Passed for ages, perhaps be she feels to be done so also of no help cowardly cowardly ground comes out to appear that kind is bashful. Then she thinks 36 plan -- go for the best thing to do, be smooth! Apparent its speed appears than a moment ago much faster, she is floating die of small blush Pang is in then later hilltop. The sky appears deserted. Again scan widely hopes horizon appeared again her form, hey! How be like two different people with foregoing the setting sun, move close to again look, it is the moon that Yin Guangshan shows so. Dark, appear soundless in that way all around. 翻译:忙碌了一天的我,拖着疲劳的身体静静的坐在阳台上发呆,傍晚悄悄来临,晚风缓缓的吹过,留下了丝丝的凉意.但也不能将太阳炙烤得发烫的阳台裹凉.天黑了,鸟儿也愈来愈少,天空中留下了一串鸟的残鸣. 工作了一天的太阳也脱下了工作服,不再是那样刺眼.换上新装的太阳也变的温柔阔雅,楚楚动人.说实话太阳可真会挑颜色.你看她穿的衣服多漂亮,红的是火焰那一层一层中最美的颜色.枯黄的是树上刚摘下来熟透的桔子那桔黄.在这样美丽的颜色衬托下拱出了一张恬静的脸蛋.她好像被别人监视着一样,悄悄的挪移着步伐,显得那般轻盈. 这时不知道是谁在搞恶作剧,在她那高贵而又华丽的衣裳上撒上了墨汁使她的衣服变得斑斑点点,仿佛在泥坑里摔了一跤.此时她好像一个小姑娘害羞一样,脸红得象熟透的柿子.也许她觉得难堪于是便用白纱遮掩住了一半脸.过了好久,也许是她觉得这样做也无济于事便怯怯地出来显得那般羞涩.于是她便想三十六计——走为上策,溜!显然它的速度显得比刚才快多了,之后她那泛着微红脸庞消逝在山头.天空则显得空荡荡的.再放眼一望天际又出现了她的身影,哎!怎么跟先前的夕阳判若两人,再凑近一看,原来是银光闪闪的月亮. 天黑了,四周则显得那样静悄悄.I have a goodfriend,He is a boy,he has a very nice name—Robert.He comes from England.He has big eyes,they are round and cute.He comes to China with his parents.We know each other since last year.From then on,we become goodfriends.At weekends,we often get together to play basketball,he plays it very well,and,he sings well,too.He teaches me English and I teach him Chinese.We are goodfriends forever.翻译:我有一个好朋友,他是一个男孩,他有一个非常好听的名字—罗伯特.他来自英格兰,他有一对大眼睛,它们很圆很可爱.他和他的父母一起来中国.我们从去年开始认识.从那时候起,我们成为好朋友了.在周末,我们经常一起打篮球,他打得非常好,而且,他歌唱得很好听.他教我英语然后我教他中文.我们永远都是好朋友.My Home Town My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice. But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town. Many people had no work. They lived a hard life. In 1949 my hometown was liberated. Since then great changes have taken place there. The streets have been widened. Factories, schools, hospitals, cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after another. The life of the people is greatly improved. I love my hometown. All the more I love its people. They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.====我的家乡 我的家乡是个美丽的地方,它座落在一条宽宽的小河旁边,富产鱼和大米. 但是在过去它是个又穷又偏僻的小镇.很多人没有工作,生活很难过. 1949年解放以来,我的家乡发生了很大的变化.道路拓宽了,工厂、学校、医院、电影院和歌剧院一个接一个建成.人们生活质量大大地提高了. 我爱我的家乡,更爱家乡的人们.他们辛勤工作保持着它的富有、美丽.
TA的最新馆藏
喜欢该文的人也喜欢急求一篇关于中国婚礼习俗的英语文章,要100字左右
文章摘要:
如果要用100个字描述中国的婚礼习俗,可能比较困难,因为中国的婚俗文化十分丰富,还是描述一下婚礼当天的情况吧: on the day, the groom sets out to the bri……
8条其他回答
如果要用100个字描述中国的婚礼习俗,可能比较困难,因为中国的婚俗文化十分丰富,还是描述一下婚礼当天的情况吧: on the day, the groom sets out to the bride"s home accompanies by an elder member of his famili and some of his , and the bridesmaids play door game the groom and his attendants. the bride and groom then leave her home and proceed to meet the groom"s parents for tea ceremony. the date ceremony ends a feast features elaborate chinese food.
traditional chinese are al filled red things to bring auspicious blessings and respects. and even customs reflect traditions from chinese philosophy. 中国传统婚礼中总是用红色的东西来表达吉祥、祝福和隆重的意味.其实婚礼习俗也反映着中国的传统哲学思想. 1. favoring red comes from of the sun 喜欢红色来自太阳崇拜 the chinese regard the color red as the symbol of happiness, success, luck, faith and gro. they like red very much, comes from of the sun. in traditional chinese , there are double xi characters in red, red scarves, red flo and the bride a red coat. 中国人将红色看做是幸福、成功、好运、忠诚和繁荣的象征.他们很喜欢红色,其实是由于对太阳的崇拜.在传统中国婚礼上,有红色的“帧弊帧⒑焐乃看⒑旎ê托履锏暮煲. 2. the ceremony shows harmony bet nature and people 婚礼传达出“天人合一”的思想 a marriage is not only a
traditionally, it symbolizes the merger of two families. so the ceremony should reflect the holiness of marriage, dra the attention of relatives and friends. there is harmony bet nature and the people inside. 婚姻不仅是一对新人的结合,按照传统,婚姻也象征着两个家庭的结合.因此婚礼要能体现出婚姻的神圣,要能够吸引亲朋好友来参加.这里面有“天人合一”的思想. inviting relatives and friends to the symbolizes the formality and the relationships bet people. during a marriage, two families become in-laws. the ceremony reflects the importance and family status of the parents. 邀请亲朋好友来参加婚礼体现着人与人之间的关系和礼节.在婚姻中,双方的家庭结为“亲家”.婚礼体现了家长在家庭中的地位和重要性. after the ceremony, the bride and the groom usually burn money and food as offerings to the gods. as the fire consumes the offerings accompanied by the sound of firecrackers, god accepts the gift, indicating that there is harmony bet nature and people. 婚礼之后,新郎和新娘通常会烧纸钱和食物来祭祀祖先.伴着鞭炮的声音,火苗将祭品烧给祖先们,这象征着人与自然的和谐. 3. the sound of musical instruments in the is usually loud to express the voice of the people. the sound should be loud enough to let nature know, and it also demonstrates the importance of the marriage. 婚礼上奏乐的声音通常很响,响到足以让自然“听到”,同时也证明婚姻的重要性. 4. the food the bride eats has cultural significance 新娘吃的食物也是一种文化象征 in traditional , the bride usually has red dates, peanuts, longans and melon seeds. the meaning is evident in the chinese pronunciation of these four foods. they are said together, it sounds like "have a baby soon." 传统婚礼上,新娘一般会吃红枣、花生、桂圆和瓜子.其中的象征意义可以从这四种食物的读音中看出.当这四种食物放在一起读时就是“早生贵子”.
journal article excerpt "here comes the bride": the making of a "modern traditional" in culture. by dawn h. currie changes in marriage and family dynamics during the past 25 years have given rise to ne for sociologists of the family. follo legislative changes in the 1960s, the divorce rate in canada has increased steadily, so that up to one third of marriages today are likely to end in divorce.(1) as indicators of marital instability rose in most industrialized societies, commentators declared a "crisis in the family" (see gittins, 1985). ho, against trends of family breakdown the vast majority of canadians continue to marry, and also to remarry after divorce. on this basis some claim that marriage and the family are "alive and ," or even "getting better." in support of the latter interpretation, note that canadians continue to value family life: bet 1984 and 1986, 86% of and 83% of men , or had been, married, supporting maclean"s (1987) poll that 81% of canadians rate the family as becoming a more important part of their lives (in nett, 1988). these types of data have been used to advance the claim that marriage remains popular because it is more possible now, than before, for individuals to seek out fulfilling relationships. on the other hand, feminists dra to the frequency of violence against by husbands and the unequal division of domestic labour characterizes most heterosexual households. for these , the modern nuclear family is interpreted as a central factor in "s continued oppression in the , and thus as being in need of further dismantling (see burt, code and dorney, 1988; boulton, 1983; thorne, 1982; barrett and mcintosh, 1982). given the public documentation of trends underlie this latter claim, and a rising consciousness about gender parity among canadians, feminists are beginning to ask the traditional, nuclear family persists. the ans to this question is complex, and thus is the matter of ongoing academic debate. here, one enduring aspect of traditional family life is explored: the everyday activity of "getting married." the past fe have seen gro in alternatives to marriage (see , 1990), canadians continue to perceive legal marriage as an indicator of greater commitment, even they are already living in common-la. baker (1990) notes that the ceremony itself is frequently seen as a "rite of passage" to adult status. many families save for years and spend considerable sums on clothing and receptions, even though the event itself is short-lived. for those marrying, church remain important. although they declined from 91% of marriages in 1972 to 70% in 1982, this figure has levelled off (nett, 1988).
belo from the internet. more could be found in the follo links... a bridegroom goes ashore his bride in his arms in the ancient town of fengjing in shanghai, september 25, 2006. a total of 20 couples had a group ceremony in traditional manner on monday.
journal article excerpt "here comes the bride": the making of a "modern traditional" in culture. by dawn h. currie changes in marriage and family dynamics during the past 25 years have given rise to ne for sociologists of the family. follo legislative changes in the 1960s, the divorce rate in canada has increased steadily, so that up to one third of marriages today are likely to end in divorce.(1) as indicators of marital instability rose in most industrialized societies, commentators declared a "crisis in the family" (see gittins, 1985). ho, against trends of family breakdown the vast majority of canadians continue to marry, and also to remarry after divorce. on this basis some claim that marriage and the family are "alive and ," or even "getting better." in support of the latter interpretation, note that canadians continue to value family life: bet 1984 and 1986, 86% of and 83% of men , or had been, married, supporting maclean"s (1987) poll that 81% of canadians rate the family as becoming a more important part of their lives (in nett, 1988). these types of data have been used to advance the claim that marriage remains popular because it is more possible now, than before, for individuals to seek out fulfilling relationships. on the other hand, feminists dra to the frequency of violence against by husbands and the unequal division of domestic labour characterizes most heterosexual households. for these , the modern nuclear family is interpreted as a central factor in "s continued oppression in the , and thus as being in need of further dismantling (see burt, code and dorney, 1988; boulton, 1983; thorne, 1982; barrett and mcintosh, 1982). given the public documentation of trends underlie this latter claim, and a rising consciousness about gender parity among canadians, feminists are beginning to ask the traditional, nuclear family persists. the ans to this question is complex, and thus is the matter of ongoing academic debate. here, one enduring aspect of traditional family life is explored: the everyday activity of "getting married." the past fe have seen gro in alternatives to marriage (see , 1990), canadians continue to perceive legal marriage as an indicator of greater commitment, even they are already living in common-la. baker (1990) notes that the ceremony itself is frequently seen as a "rite of passage" to adult status. many families save for years and spend considerable sums on clothing and receptions, even though the event itself is short-lived. for those marrying, church remain important. although they declined from 91% of marriages in 1972 to 70% in 1982, this figure has levelled off (nett, 1988).
在国际新闻报道中,英语新闻翻译占了相当大的比重.在英语新闻中,“标题被视作报道全文的缩写”,为了尽量吸引读者,编辑往往运用各种修辞手段,力争使新闻标题更具吸引力.这为英语新闻翻译带来挑战.翻译者需调动各种翻译手段,力争把原标题的意义和风格以汉语形式再现出来.为此,翻译时应兼顾三个方面:准确理解标题意义,尤其是要透过字面理解其深层意义;在不曲解原意的情况下发挥汉语特点,以增强译文可读性;在文化背景缺失的情况下,注意译文的可接受性. 一、直译或基本直译新闻标题 直译和意译孰是孰非在我国译界争论不休,迄今未有定论.笔者以为,两种译法各有长短,翻译中需视实际情况而定,扬长避短.但无论直译还是意译,都应把忠实于原文内容放在首位.就英语新闻标题翻译而言,笔者以为,如果英语标题的含义明白,译成汉语以后中国读者不至于产生理解上的困难,可考虑采用直译或基本直译.比如: putin faces harsh press criticism over terror 普京因恐怖事件受媒体严厉批评 oly s takes 1st gold 奥运盛妆开幕泳将喜夺首金 uk soldest person dies at 115 英国第一寿星谢世,享天年百岁又十五 以上三则新闻标题属于直译或基本直译,没有洋腔洋调,显得很自然流畅.又如:uglyduckling n-shipatlastgetshapp yhom e丑小鸭核动力船终于找到安乐窝 这则新闻讲述的是某国一艘核动力船,因许多国家担心核污染而拒绝让其靠岸,所以只得在海上到处漂泊,历经周折之后最终被获准在一港口停泊.原标题中以调侃的语气将这艘核动力船比喻成安徒生笔下的“an ugly duckling”(丑小鸭),这也是广大中国读者早已熟悉的典故,故译文采用了“拿来主义”的直译手法,读者一看也就明白怎么回事  二、翻译中添加注释性词语 英语报刊的新闻标题往往迎合本国读者的阅读需要,而且由于思维习惯与中国人不同,英语新闻标题的表达方式也与中文有所不同.因此,翻译过程中必须充分考虑到“内外有别”的原则和我国读者的阅读心理,对国人可能不太熟悉的有关信息、文化背景知识以及不符合国内读者阅读习惯的表达方式进行必要的变通,该删则删,该增则增.正如刘宓庆先生在《文体与翻译》中说的:“即使是明白、易懂的新闻标题,我们在汉译时也常需加上逻辑主语,或电讯中有关的人的国籍、事件发生的地点等等,总之必须增补介绍性、注释性词语以利中国读者的理解,避免读者产生误会.”例如: for beslans children,alegacy of nightmares (俄罗斯:)劫后相逢,别城孩童仍似恶梦中 这是一篇特写的标题,对2004年9月初发生俄罗斯别斯兰市的学生人质遇难事件作了后续报道.报道记录了孩子们在悲剧之后重返校园,原来许多好朋友都不见了,一个30人的教室里只坐着5位小朋友.抚今追昔,孩童们悲恐之情油然而生.这则标题的译文里添加了“俄罗斯”一词,主要因为别斯兰不像莫斯科那样出名,读者可能一下子不明白别斯兰是何处.此外,原文是两个短语,不是一个主谓结构的句子,如果直译,也不符合我国读者的习惯.经过这样的增删处理之后,标题拉近了读者与新闻事件和新闻人物的距离. 三、尽量再现原文修辞特点 许多新闻标题不仅以其简洁精炼引人注意,同时也通过运用各种修辞技巧,既有效地传递一些微妙的隐含信息,又使读者在义、音、形等方面得到美的享受.因此,在翻译时应尽可能地体现原文修辞特点,如双关、比喻、押韵等,使译文和原文在修辞上基本吻合,从而让译文读者得到与原文读者近乎一样的感受.例如: no fans?“no fret!” 赛场没人气?“咱可没生气!” 上面这则标题点出这样一个新闻事实:在雅典奥运会开始几天,赛场观众寥寥无几.在一场网球比赛时,8000多人的体育场只坐了500人.不过运动员显得颇有风度,在接受记者采访时,他们表示对此并不介意.原文两行标题结尾处用了由两个f起首的单词fans(球迷)和fret(烦恼),构成了英语中常用的头韵(all iteration)修辞手法,读来很有节奏感.汉语没有这种修辞方式,但译文通过押韵加叠词的手段,用“人气”和“生气”这两个词,在相当程度上体现出了原文的风味.再如: after the booms everything is gloom 繁荣不再萧条即来 其中的“boom”和“gloom”构成尾韵(rhym e),而汉语译文通过“再”和“来”,也达到了押韵的效果,读来朗朗上口.当然,这则标题还可有其他译法,例如:一别繁荣一片愁容也是两句八个字,不但首尾都押韵,而且把原文的事实性陈述化成了形象性描述,给人一种行文紧凑,一气呵成的感觉.又如: soccer kicks off violence 足球开踢拳打脚踢 原文中的“kickoff”指足球比赛中“开赛”或“中场开球”,但与后面的“violence”(暴行)一词并用,立即在读者头脑中映出一副拳打脚踢的景象来.“足球开踢,拳打脚踢”这样的译文,既一语双关,又前后押韵,表达了原文的幽默效果. 当然,由于语言和文化差异,一些英语新闻标题中的精彩之处很难用汉语再现.比如《英汉修辞比较与翻译》中举出的英国《听众》杂志一个标题很具典型意义: britannia rues the 这个标题是变换英国海军军歌“rule,britannia”中的叠句―――britannia rules the (不列颠统治海洋),将“rules”(统治)改为“rues”(悲悼),意在讽刺日益衰落的英国航运业.从英语角度来看,这是一个非常成功的仿拟(parody)修辞手法,因为rules与rues读音几乎一样,意义却相去万里,所以,不难想象富有幽默感的英国人看了标题会有何种感受.然而,这种兼具文化特色及语法修辞特点的幽默实在难以通过汉语再现,在这种情况下,只能舍弃标题的修辞特色,争取译出标题的基本涵义,否则可能会因词害意,造成译文标题的意义含糊. 四、采用翻译权衡手法 有时,当一些英语标题或因修辞手法、或因文化及语言差异,在汉语中难以表现其微妙意义时,不妨根据英语标题字面意,结合新闻内容译出合适的中文标题.这样处理时,可根据汉语以及汉语新闻标题的特点,采用不同语法修辞手段,以取得最佳效果. 1.增加词语使意义完整 就揭示新闻内容而言,英语标题倾向于将某一内容作“重点化”(a c c entuat ion)处理,不讲究面面俱到.此外,由于英语单词通常由数个字母组成,所以标题一般用词不多.这两点决定了英语新闻标题一般比较精炼简短.而汉语新闻标题侧重“全面性”(totalism),加上汉语是一词一意,所以汉语标题用词相对较多.有鉴于此,在标题翻译时,可以结合汉语新闻标题的特点,适当增加一些词语,使标题的形式更趋汉化,意义更趋完整.例如: older,,calmer 人愈老,智愈高,心愈平 这条新闻聚焦于当今老龄化社会,尤其是老人们退休后在处理各种问题时表现出来的睿智和冷静.若按照原文逐字翻译成“更老,更明智,更冷静”,也不失为一个可以接受的译文.但如果根据中国读者阅读习惯,增加“人”、“智”、“心”三个字,意义更加明确,句式也更齐整.再如: japanese dash to us to say“i do” 日本情侣蜂拥美利坚,牧师面前誓言“我愿意” 这则报道是说,美国许多旅行社专门为亚洲国家的情侣推出美式婚礼服务,包括他们在教堂举行正式婚礼等.这一举措立刻受到众多日本情侣的青睐,纷纷赶往美国体验那种教堂婚礼情调.英语原题运用了引喻(metaphor)的修辞手法.以“say‘ido’”来代替“get mar ried”.略知西方文化习俗的读者都知道,西方人在教堂举行婚礼时,主持婚礼的教士会问双方,“do you take…to bey our la husband to live together in the state of matrimony?”(你愿意娶嫁某某为合法妻子丈夫,共同过婚姻生活吗?)待双方回答“i do”(我愿意)之后,教士即宣布双方正式结为夫妇.因此,“ido”在英语国家中已成为在教堂里举行婚礼的代名词.由于多年改革开放,大多数中国人对西方教堂婚礼并不陌生,但如果把原题直接译成“日本人涌往美国说‘我愿意’”,未免太突兀,根据新闻内容加入“情侣”和“牧师”等词,使译文意义完整、更具可读性.  2.套用中外诗词熟句 源远流长的中国文化一直是国人的骄傲,很多脍炙人口的诗词熟句至今广为流传.此外,不少外国作家诗人的名言名句经翻译后也倍受人们喜爱.翻译英语新闻标题时,酌情借用、套用读者耳熟能详的诗词熟语,比较容易唤起读者的亲切感.例如下面两则标题: bush ughters reach legal age to drink 布什双娇初长成酒巷从此任纵横 singaporean star gives part of liver to save dying lover 若为爱情故肝脏也可抛―――狮城上演感人生死恋 第一个标题说的是,布什一对孪生女儿经常因未成年酗酒而被媒体曝光,现在她俩终于到达了法定饮酒年龄,从此可以开怀痛饮了.另一个说的是,一位新加坡明星为救情侣而捐出部分肝脏.两则标题的译文都套用了我国读者耳熟能详的名句,比较容易引起读者的阅读兴趣.(作者:唐见端文汇报本文刊于《新闻记者》2005.9) 参考文献: ①刘宓庆:《文体与翻译》,中国对外翻译出版公司1986年版 ②黎秀石、王宗炎:《英美报刊选读》,湖南教育出版社1992年版 ③余立三:《英汉修辞比较与翻译》,商务印书馆1985年版 ④侯维瑞:《英语语体》,上海外语教育出版社1988年版 ⑤张健:《新闻英语文体与范文评析》,上海外语教育出版社1994年版*本文初稿蒙上海外国语大学新闻传播学院副院长张健教授审阅,谨此致谢.
很多,你看着选吧 第一: ring the ring has been in evidence. some believe the ring the first element of traditions. the circular shape of the ring symbolizes never-ending love. third finger, left hand it is believed that the vein in the third finger of the left hand runs directly to the heart. flo historically, flo & herbs have played a significant role in the attraction of "good" andor the off of "evil". greeks used ivy for the sign of lasting love. today, pretty flo convey a message of fertility and enduring love and romance. the minister speak to groom:_ do you take this to be your , to live together after god's ordinance, in the holy estate of marriage _ you love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her, in si and, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, so long as you both shall live _ (groom: "i do.") to bride: do you take this man to be your husband, to live together after god's ordinance, in the holy estate of marriage _ you obey him and serve him, love, honor, and keep him, in si_ and, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him, so long as you both shall live _ (bride:_ "i do.") (minister takes the bride by the right hand & taking the groom by the right hand, brings the hands together and instructs the couple to join hands.) _ in the united states 美国人的婚礼 in the united states vary as much as the people do. there are church a g there are on mountain-to and there have been on the ocean floor oxygen tanks for the guests. but many , no matter or ho are performed, include certain traditional customs. 美国的国土上居住着各种各样的人,他们的婚礼也千差万别.有热闹庄重的教堂婚礼;有在山顶上举行的婚礼,客人们光着脚陪伴登高;也有在海底举行的婚礼,客人们戴着氧气罐跟着入水.但婚礼无论在哪儿举行或怎样举行,总有某些传统的风俗. before a couple is married, they become engaged. and then invitations are sent to those live nearby, their close friends and their relatives live far a. everything is ready, then comes the most exciting moment. 在举行婚礼前先要先订婚,然后发放请贴给住在附近的人和好朋友以及远方的亲戚.当一切准备就绪,就该到最激动人心的时刻了. the itself usually lasts bet 20 and 40 minutes. the party enters the church the march is played. the bride carrying a bouquet enters last her father "give her a". the groom enters the church from a side door. the party is gathered by the altar, the bride and groom exchange vows. it is traditional to use the "to have and to hold from this day for, for better, for , for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part". follo the vows, the couple exchange rings. the ring on the fourth finger of the left hand is an old custom. 婚礼本身通常进行20至40分钟.婚礼一行人伴着结婚进行曲进入教堂.新娘手持一束鲜花和她的父亲最后进来,父亲要把她交给新郎.而新郎则要从侧门进入教堂.当婚礼一行人聚集到教堂的祭坛前时,新娘和新郎互相表达誓言.常用的结婚誓言是:"而今而后,不论境遇好坏,家境贫富,生病与否,誓言相亲相爱,至死不分离."宣誓过后,二人交换戒指.通常把戒指戴在左手无名指上,这是一个古老的风俗. after the ceremony there is often a party, called a reception, gives the guests an opportunity to congratulate the ne. 礼仪过后,通常会有宴会,叫"喜宴".宴会给参加婚礼的人一个向新婚夫妇祝贺的机会. the car in the couple leaves the church is decorated balloons, streamers and shaving cream. the "just married" are painted on the trunk or back . the bride and groom run to the car under a sho of rice thrown by the guests. the couple drives a from the church, friends often chase them in cars, honking and dra attention to them. and then the couple go on their honeymoon. 新郎新娘乘坐汽车离开教堂,汽车上装饰有气球,彩色纸带,刮须膏之类的东西."新婚燕尔"几个字常写在汽车后的行李箱上或后玻璃窗上.新娘新郎从婚礼客人撒下的雨点般的生大米中跑向汽车. 小两口儿开车离开教堂时,朋友们常常开车 追赶他们,不停地按喇叭,引他们注意. 然后小两口儿就接着去度蜜月了. 这是第一篇,介绍的是法国风情夜 "french customs night" recently in the ne triumph, but staged gem from the french consulate, international top 500 enterprises the triumphant return of french friends, the o of ne community celebrities gathered together in the melodious music of the french guests are ip, the rest every permeated a romantic night fashion atmosphere. it is learnt that the activities of the french consulate general in guangzhou strong support from the "ne triumph," household brand names and france "kit is a special" co-sponsored. french consulate officials told reporters that the cultural value of 2005, china and france each other opportunities, the two entrepreneurs and civil institutions have similar cultural exchange organized activities to promote a deeper friendship bet china and france. triumphant return from the ne planning concepts, community naming, and the garden style buildings shape, du infiltration of rich french customs. a french o told me that he chosen in the ne triumphant return home, to live here because there is a feeling of intimacy derived from the french customs. according to the ne official responsible for the triumph, at present there are nearly 30% of foreign triumph, the ne passengers, in addition to french o, many from the united states, korea, uk, singapore, australia and other countries are also moving the o and their friends, including active participation is the "french customs night", the community cultural activities, from different geographical o to the ne triumph of life evolving international atmosphere agree. 这是第二篇 french customs officials block 'last looks' from cannes cannes, france, may 14 prne -- french customs officials have quarantined a 35mm print of the controversial film "last looks," on its to a premiere sho out of competition at the current cannes film market. the director of the film, nick brown, said the seizure "a disguised act of censorship" and that the film deserved a public screening before condemnation. a source close to the production described the film as sho the actual deaths of actors and behind-the-camera cre during production of a lo american indie horror film called "the evil eye" that filmed in the summer of 2006 among the turkish and greek islands in the mediterranean sea. "the evil eye" deaths first reported in the rhodes daily ne dimokratiki. according to dimokratiki, the largely american cre using a 33-meter long turkish ship as a set as as for living quarters. but that ship docked on july 3, 2006 in the port of faliraki it in order to seek medical help for a young actress, malaysian born ying-yu tan, later died of unnamed injuries. reportedly, she 't the only victim. a cre told the paper that the filming of "the evil eye" aborted the director zack freedman, the cinematographer scott maher and soundman ryan denmark (all three u.s. citizens) killed the small boat they shooting from ble during a staged explosion at sea. earlier, the french actress verane pick also killed during the filming of a stunt scene involving a prop knife that tragically turned out to be a real . greek authorities continue to investigate and quoted as saying that it impossible to say ho people had been killed or missing because it appeared that some of the dead might have been buried at sea. the surviving production team refused to cooperate authorities and fled the country. la officials briefly held a "person of interest" in connection several of the deaths - the then 19-year-old videographer nick brown is said to have captured the grisly events on his own camera. brown, a citizen of great britain, never charged any crimes and released. according to people involved in the production, after his release brown returned to his home in ne city and edited the material into a feature-length motion picture that he titled "last looks." nick brown is the son of famed british-born film editor barry alexander brown, known for his oscar-nominated spike lee ("malcolm x," "inside man"), mira nair ("monsoon ") and madonna ("truth or dare"). according to nick brown, he fly to france in an attempt to resolve differences french authorities, apparently tipped off by relatives of the deceased that he planned to screen his film out of competition at cannes. said brown, "one or another this film be shown at cannes, and i predict that people find, in spite of all the rumors s around, that it is a very entertaining movie."
小男孩走出大门,返身向四楼阳台上的我招手,说:“再见!”那是好多年前的事了,那个早晨是他开始上小学的第二天. 我其实仍然可以像昨天一样,再陪他一次,但我却狠下心来,看他自己单独去了.他有属于他的一生,是我不能相陪的,母子一场,只能看做一把借来的琴弦,能弹多久,便弹多久,但借来的岁月毕竟是有其归还期限的. 他欢然地走出长巷,很听话地既不跑也不跳,一副循规蹈矩的模样.我一个人怔怔地望着巷子下细细的朝阳而落泪. 想大声地告诉全城市,今天早晨,我交给你们一个小男孩,他还不知恐惧为何物,我却是知道的,我开始恐惧自己有没有交错? 我把他交给马路,我要他遵守规矩沿着人行道而行,但是,匆匆的路人啊,你们能够小心一点吗?不要撞倒我的孩子,我把我的至爱交给了纵横的道路,容许我看见他平平安安地回来. 我不曾搬迁户口,我们不要越区就读,我们让孩子读本区内的国民小学而不是某些私立明星小学,我努力去信任自己的教育当局,而且,是以自己的儿女为赌注来信任---但是,学校啊,当我把我的孩子交给你,你保证给他怎样的教育?今天清晨,我交给你一个欢欣诚实又颖悟的小男孩,多年以后,你将还我一个怎样的青年? 他开始识字,开始读书,当然,他也要读报纸、听音乐或看电视、电影,古往今来的撰述者啊,各种方式的知识传递者啊,我的孩子会因你们得到什么呢?你们将饮之以琼浆,灌之以醍醐,还是哺之以糟粕?他会因而变得正直、忠信,还是学会奸滑、诡诈?当我把我的孩子交出来,当他向这世界求知若渴,世界啊,你给他的会是什么呢? 世界啊,今天早晨,我,一个母亲,向你交出她可爱的小男孩,而你们将还我一个怎样的呢?! 作者:张晓风 张晓风经典散文 地毯的那一端 德: 从疾风中走回来,觉得自己像是被浮起来了.山上的草香得那样浓,让我想到,要 不是有这样猛烈的风,恐怕空气都会给香得凝冻起来! 我昂首而行,黑暗中没有人能看见我的笑容.白色的芦荻在夜色中点染着凉意. 这是深秋了,我们的日子在不知不觉中临近了.我遂觉得,我的心像一张新帆,其 中每一个角落都被大风吹得那样饱满. 星斗清而亮,每一颗都低低地俯下头来.溪水流着,把灯影和星光都流乱了.我忽 然感到一种幸福,那种浑沌而又淘然的幸福.我从来没有这样亲切地感受到造物的宠爱 --真的,我们这样平庸,我总觉得幸福应该给予比我们更好的人. 但这是真实的,第一张贺卡已经放在我的案上了.洒满了细碎精致的透明照片,灯 光下展示着一个闪烁而又真实的梦境.画上的金钟摇荡,遥遥的传来美丽的回响.我仿 佛能听见那悠扬的音韵,我仿佛能嗅到那沁人的玫瑰花香!而尤其让我神往的,是那几 行可爱的祝词:“愿婚礼的记忆存至永远,愿你们的情爱与日俱增.” 是的,德,永远在增进,永远在更新,永远没有一个边和底--六年了,我们护守 着这份情谊,使它依然焕发,依然鲜洁,正如别人所说的,我们是何等幸运.每次回顾 我们的交往,我就仿佛走进博物馆的长廊.其间每一处景物都意味着一段美丽的回忆. 每一件.事都牵扯着一个动人的故事. 那样久远的事了.刚认识你的那年才十七岁,一个多么容易错误的年纪!但是,我 知道,我没有错.我生命中再没有一件决定比这项更正确了.前天,大伙儿一块吃饭, 你笑着说:“我这个笨人,我这辈子只做了一件聪明的事.”你没有再说下去,妹妹却 拍起手来,说:“我知道了!”啊,德,我能够快乐的说,我也知道.因为你做的那件 聪明事,我也做了. 那时候,大学生活刚刚展开在我面前.台北的寒风让我每日思念南部的家.在那小 小的阁楼里,我呵着手写蜡纸.在草木摇落的道路上,我独自骑车去上学.生活是那样 黯淡,心情是那样沉重.在我的日记上有这样一句话:“我担心,我会冻死在这小楼上.” 而这时候,你来了,你那种毫无企冀的友谊四面环护着我,让我的心触及最温柔的阳光. 我没有兄长,从小我也没有和男孩子同学过.但和你交往却是那样自然,和你谈话 又是那样舒服.有时候,我想,如果我是男孩子多么好呢!我们可以一起去爬山,去泛 舟.让小船在湖里任意飘荡,任意停泊,没有人会感到惊奇.好几年以后,我将这些想 法告诉你,你微笑地注视着我:“那,我可不愿意,如果你真想做男孩子,我就做女孩.” 而今,德,我没有变成男孩子,但我们可以去邀游,去做山和湖的梦,因为,我们将有 更亲密的关系了.啊,想象中终生相爱相随该是多么美好! 那时候,我们穿着学校规定的卡其服.我新烫的头发又总是被风刮得乱蓬蓬的.想 起来,我总不明白你为什么那样喜欢接近我.那年大考的时候,我蜷曲在沙发里念书. 你跑来,热心地为我讲解英文文法.好心的房东为我们送来一盘卷,我慌乱极了,竟吃 得洒了一裙子.你瞅着我说:“你真像我妹妹,她和你一样大.”我窘得不知如何是好, 只是一径低着头,假作抖那长长的裙幅. 那些日子真是冷极了.每逢没有课的下午我总是留在小楼上,弹弹风琴,把一本拜 尔琴谱都快翻烂了.有一天你对我说:“我常在楼下听你弹琴.你好像常弹那首甜蜜的 家庭.怎样?在想家吗?”我很感激你的窃听,唯有你了解、关切我凄楚的心情.德, 那个时候,当你独自听着的时候,你想些什么呢?你想到有一天我们会组织一个家庭吗? 你想到我们要用一生的时间以心灵的手指合奏这首歌吗? 寒假过后,你把那叠泰戈尔诗集还给我.你指着其中一行请我看:“如果你不能爱 我,就请原谅我的痛苦吧!”我于是知道发生什么事了:我不希望这件事发生,我真的 不希望.并非由于我厌恶你,而是因为我大珍重这份素净的友谊,反倒不希望有爱情去 加深它的色彩. 但我却乐于和你继续交往.你总是给我一种安全稳妥的感觉.从头起,我就付给你 我全部的信任,只是,当时我心中总向往着那种传奇式的、惊心动魄的恋爱.并且喜欢 那么一点点的悲剧气氛.为着这些可笑的理由,我耽延着没有接受你的奉献.我奇怪你 为什么仍作那样固执的等待. 你那些小小的关怀常令我感到.那年圣诞节你是来不易的几颗巧克力糖,全部拿来 给我了.我爱吃笋豆里的笋子,唯有你注意到,并且耐心地为我挑出来.我常常不晓得 照料自己,唯有你想到用自己的外衣披在我身上(我至今不能忘记那衣服的温暖,它在 我心中象征了许多意义.)是你,敦促我读书.是你,容忍我偶发的气性.是你,仔细 纠正我写作的错误.是你,教导我为人的道理.如果说,我像你的妹妹,那是因为你太 像我大哥的缘故. 后来,我们一起得到学校的工读金,分配给我们的是打扫教室的工作.每次你总强 迫我放下扫帚,我便只好遥遥地站在教室的未端,看你奋力工作.在炎热的夏季里,你 的汗水滴落在地上.我无言地站着,等你扫好了,我就去挥挥桌椅,并且帮你把它们排 齐.每次,当我们目光偶然相遇的时候,总感到那样兴奋.我们是这样地彼此了解,我 们合作的时候总是那样完美.我注意到你手上的硬茧,它们把那虚幻的字眼十分具体他 说明了.我们就在那飞扬的尘影中完成了大学课程--我们的经济从来没有富裕过;我 们的日子却从来没有贫乏过,我们活在梦里,活在诗里,活在无穷无尽的彩色希望里. 记得有一次我提到玛格丽特公主在婚礼中说的一句话:“世界上从来没有两个人像我们 这样快乐过.”你毫不在意地说:“那是因为他们不认识我们的缘故.”我喜欢你的自 豪,因为我也如此自豪着. 我们终于毕业了,你在掌声中走到台上,代表全系领取毕业证书.我的掌声也夹在 众人之中,但我知道你听到了.在那美好的六月清晨,我的眼中噙着欣喜的泪,我感到 那样骄傲,我第一次分沾你的成功,你的光荣. “我在台上偷眼看你,”你把系着彩带的文凭交给我,“要不是中国风俗如此,我 一走下台来就要把它送到你面前去的.” 我接过它,心里垂着沉甸甸的喜悦.你站在我面前,高昂而谦和,刚毅而温柔,我 忽然发现,我关心你的成功,远远超过我自己的. 那一年,你在受军训.在那样忙碌的生活中,在那样辛苦的演习里,你却那样努力 地准备研究所的考试.我知道,你是为谁而作的.在凄长的分别岁月里,我开始了解, 存在于我们中间的是怎样一种感情.你来看我,把南部的冬阳全带来了.我一直没有告 诉你,当时你临别敬礼的镜头烙在我心上有多深. 我帮着你搜集资料,把抄来的范文一篇篇断句、注释.我那样竭力地做,怀着无上 的骄傲.这件事对我而言有太大的意义.这是第一次,我和你共赴一件事,所以当你把 录取通知转寄给我的时候,我竟忍不住哭了,德,没有人经历过我们的奋斗,没有人像 我们这样相期相勉,没有人多年来在冬夜图书馆的寒灯下彼此伴读.因此,也就没有人 了解成功带给我们的兴奋. 我们又可以见面了,能见到真真实实的你是多么幸福.我们又可以去作长长的散步, 又可以蹲在旧书摊上享受一个闲散黄昏.我永不能忘记那次去泛舟.回程的时候,忽然 起了大风.小船在湖里直打转,你奋力摇橹,累得一身都汗湿了. “我们的道路也许就是这样吧!”我望着平静而险恶的湖面说,“也许我使你的负 担更重了.” “我不在意,我高兴去搏斗!”你说得那样急切,使我不敢正视你的目光,“只要 你肯在我的船上,晓风,你是我最甜蜜的负荷.” 那天我们的船顺利地拢了岸.德,我忘了告诉你,我愿意留在你的船上,我乐于把 舵手的位置给你.没有人能给我像你给我的安全感. 只是,人海茫茫,哪里是我们共济的小舟呢?这两年来,为了成家的计划,我们劳 累着几乎虐待自己的地步.每次,你快乐的笑容总鼓励着我. 那天晚上你送我回宿舍,当我们迈上那斜斜的山坡,你忽然驻足说:“我在地毯的 那一端等你!我等着你,晓风,直到你对我完全满意.” 我抬起头来,长长的道路伸延着,如同圣坛前柔软的红毯.我迟疑了一下,便踏向 前去. 现在回想起来,已不记得当时是否是个月夜了,只觉得你诚挚的言词闪烁着,在我 心中亮起一天星月的清辉. “就快了!”那以后你常乐观地对我说,“我们马上就可以有一个小小的家.你是 那屋子的主人,你喜欢吧?” 我喜欢的,德,我喜欢一间小小的陋屋.到天黑时分我便去拉上长长的落地窗帘, 捻亮柔和的灯光,一同享受简单的晚餐.但是,哪里是我们的家呢?哪儿是我们自己的 宅院呢? 你借来一辆半旧的脚踏车,四处去打听出租的房子,每次你疲惫不堪的回来,我就 感到一种痛楚. “没有合意的,”你失望地说,“而且太贵,明天我再去看.” 我没有想到有那么多困难,我从不知道成家有那么多琐碎的事,但至终我们总算找 到一栋小小的屋子了.有着窄窄的前庭,以及矮矮的榕树.朋友笑它小得像个巢,但我 已经十分满意了.无论如何,我们有了可以想息的地方.当你把钥匙交给我的时候,那 重量使我的手臂几乎为之下沉.它让我想起一首可爱的英文诗:“我是一个持家者吗? 哦,是的,但不止,我还得持护着一颗心.”我知道,你交给我的钥匙也不止此数.你 心灵中的每一个空间我都持有一枚钥匙,我都有权径行出入. 亚寄来一卷录音带,隔着半个地球,他的祝福依然厚厚地绕着我.那样多好心的朋 友来帮我们整理.擦窗子的,补纸门的,扫地的,挂画儿的,插花瓶的,拥拥熙熙地挤 满了一屋子.我老觉得我们的小屋快要炸了,快要被澎湃的爱情和友谊撑破了.你觉得 吗?他们全都兴奋着,我怎能不兴奋呢?我们将有一个出色的婚礼,一定的. 这些日子我总是累着.去试礼服,去订鲜花,去买首饰,去选窗帘的颜色.我的心 像一座喷泉,在阳光下涌溢着七彩的水珠儿.各种奇特复杂的情绪使我眩昏.有时候我 也分不清自己是在快乐还是在茫然,是在忧愁还是在兴奋.我眷恋着旧日的生活,它们 是那样可爱.我将不再住在宿舍里,享受阳台上的落日.我将不再偎在母亲的身旁,听 她长夜话家常.而前面的日子又是怎样的呢?德,我忽然觉得自己好像要被送到另一个 境域去了.那里的道路是我未走过的,那里的生活是我过不惯的,我怎能不惴惴然呢? 如果说有什么可以安慰我的,那就是:我知道你必定和我一同前去. 冬天就来了,我们的婚礼在即,我喜欢选择这季节,好和你厮守一个长长的严冬. 我们屋角里不是放着一个小火妒吗?当寒流来时,我愿其中常闪耀着炭火的红火.我喜 欢我们的日子从黯淡凛冽的季节开始,这样,明年的春花才对我们具有更美的意义. 我即将走入礼堂,德,当结婚进行曲奏响的时候,父母将挽着我,送我走到坛前, 我的步履将凌过如梦如幻的花香.那时,你将以怎样的微笑迎接我呢. 我们己有过长长的等待,现在只剩下最后的一段了.等待是美的,正如奋斗是美的 一样,而今,铺满花瓣的红毯伸向两端,美丽的希冀盘旋而飞舞,我将去即你,和你同 去采撷无穷的幸福.当金钟轻摇,蜡炬燃起,我乐于走过众人去立下永恒的誓愿.因为, 哦,德,因为我知道,是谁,在地毯的那一端等我.
《急求一篇关于中国婚礼习俗的英语文章,要100字左右》由“xiaboyuan”分享发布,如因用户分享而无意侵犯到您的合法权益,请联系我们删除。

我要回帖

更多关于 急求英语作文 的文章

随机推荐