请以"Winter Holiday为题写一篇60-70词的短文,描述一下你大学生的寒假生活活,。

您的位置: &
初三英语期末考试作文 正文
初三英语期末考试作文
相关热词搜索:
篇一:初三英语期末作文范文供参考 Writing Write at least 60 words about the topic “My last winter holiday in junior high school” (“我初中的最后一个寒假”为题,写一篇不少于60个词的短文,标点符合不占格) 即将到来的寒假是你在初中阶段最后一个寒假。你想怎样度过这个寒假呢? 你最想做的事情是什么?你觉得你父母会赞成你的想法吗?请把你的想法写下来,告诉他们吧。 My last winter holiday in junior high school
My last winter holiday in junior high school is around the corner. I would like to finish my homework, review lessons and celebrate the Spring Festival with my family. Among them, I want to take a trip to Taiwan most, I can visit some popular attractions, taste local snacks and experience different customs. If possible, I’m expecting to go to the concert of my idol “Soda Green” in Taipei. I believe my parents will be in favour of my arrangement for the coming holiday. I can’t wait to book the flight ticket to Taiwan now. I’m looking forward to a meaningful and unforgettable winter holiday.
How time flies! My last winter holiday in junior high school is coming soon. I want to do something different to have a meaningful and wonderful holiday. For example, I will celebrate the Spring Festival by doing the festival shopping and visiting my grandparents who miss me very much. Besides, I can’t afford to waste the holiday, so I will make full use of the precious time to work hard on my schoolwork. I think my parents will support the decision that I have made because they believe I can manage time wisely. I’m expecting the holiday to come now. Along with the final exam of this term, my last winter holiday is approaching. Now I’m busy preparing for the exams and feel stressed out, so I’m planning to play sports with my friends during the winter holiday. I’m keen on different sports activities especially playing basketball. Since I’m occupied with learning, preparing and reviewing so that I don’t have enough time for sports. As a saying goes “Without health, nothing can be achieved”. Now I should do more sports to make me energetic for my studies. Hopefully, my parents agree with me on the wish for the holiday.
Winter holiday is coming. It’s my last one in junior middle school. I’ll study hard but I really need time to relax myself. As the saying goes, “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” Therefore, I need some relaxation and entertainment. The thing I really want to do is to travel to Australia during this winter vacation. I think that my parents will agree without hesitation because I’ve already made much progress this term. In a word, I’d like to enjoy myself this winter holiday. Winter holiday is coming. It’s my last winter holiday in junior middle school. As a student in Grade 9, I know the importance of studying. Honestly,I am too busy to have a rest. As the saying goes, “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. “To be a writer is my dream. And I’d like to read some novels during this winter holiday. I will keep the balance between studying and reading. “Action speaks louder than words.” Please trust me and allow me to have a rest during this winter holiday.
It’s my last winter holiday in junior middle school that seems to be the most precious one. Owing to this, I feel like doing something meaningful. Reading extra books for three hours every day is the thing that I prefer to do most. I think my parents will be in favour of my thought. First and foremost, books are as the “spirit food ”in our life. Secondly, as the proverb said, “ All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” I’m preparing for my essential test indeed, but extra books will give me a clearer mind to study. In addition, if my parents think my thoughts are reasonable, they’ll agree with me of course. That’s my last winter holiday in junior middle school.篇二:九年级期末英语作文范文精选 范文Great changes in my hometown More than twenty years ago, my hometown was just a small , old and poor town. Most of people were farmers. There were few factories. The people didn’t have enough food to eat and wore old clothes. They had a hard life . Great changes have taken place in the past twenty years . The people have found a lot of ways of making money . Now there are many tall buildings . They are very beautiful . Roads are wide and clean . People can take buses or drive their own cars to go to work . Many people have cell phones and personal computers. People’s living conditions have improved a lot . Thanks to the government’s efforts . my hometown is becoming more and more beautiful .
Improve our environment Good environment can make people feel happy. To improve the environment means to qualify our life . What should we do to improve our environment ? We should plant more trees . And we should prevent those factories from pouring waste water into rivers , lakes and fields . Whenever we see litter on the ground , we should pick it up and throw it into a dustbin . Don’t spit in public places . Don’t draw on public walls . It’s our duty to keep our earth clean and tidy . How to learn English well As we know , English has become an international language. It is more popular than any other language in China . English is widely spoken in the world and it is the most useful language around the world . But how to learn it well ? The best way is to use it all the time . If we can talk in English , think in English we can learn it well . At school , we should learn to hear , speak, read and write carefully . We should spend enough time in practicing English . If we keep on working hard at English , we will be able to be good at it one day . I like the Internet The Internet is playing an important part in our daily life. It’s very useful. I often search the Internet for some information. I can read the latest news, do some shopping, and get all kinds of information from it. I can also download the information that I need and I can send e-mails and make telephone calls to my friends on the internet. The most important thing is that I am able to study all my lessons on the Internet. The Internet makes my life more interesting and colorful and it has a wide effect on my study and daily life. I like the internet very much. How about you / Will you have a try ?Water Water is very important for our life. Every day we use water to drink, too cook and to wash. Water is necessary for all plants. They need water to grow. People can’t live without water. Plants will die without water. It is important to all living things. However, many people pollute lakes and rivers with waste water, so we must stop some people or some factories from wasting water or polluting water and help keep the water clean. At the same time we should save as much water as possible. I like sports I feel that taking exercise is good for our health. I often felt tired when I was studying before. From this term I keep on running when I get up in the morning. After class I often go to play basketball with my friends. Now I feel much better than before and I never feel tired when I am studying And I improve a lot in my lessons. So please take exercise as often as possible .篇三:初三英语期末作文范文 考前必看:
Air Pollution The air is badly polluted around us. Because our cities has many factories that burn coal. Every year these factories pour a large amount of black smoke into air besides there are more cars in cities now. There are some methods to solve the problem. we should ask the factories to stop giving out black smoke into makes air cleaner, but also makes our environment more beautiful.Finally, we need to recycle books and paper and stop using paper napkins. That can help us cut down fewer and fewer trees. 翻译:空气污染很严重。因为我们的城市有许多工厂,烧煤。这些工厂每年都大量的黑烟进入空气中,而且现在城市里有更多的汽车。 有一些方法来解决这个问题。首先,我们应该要求工厂停止散发出黑烟到空气中,其次,我们最好骑自行车或步行而不是开车到学校。骑自行车或步行的好处是它对健康有益,它不花费任何东西。更多的是,种植更多的树和花是一个好主意。种树不仅使空气更清洁,而且使我们的环境更美丽。最后,我们需要回收书籍和纸张,并停止使用纸巾。这可以帮助我们减少越来越少的树木。 我认为每都应该参与解决空气污染问题。我相信我们的行为会带来不同的,并导致一个更好的未来。 低碳生活方式讨论(名校P48书面表达) Dear Jack, Thank you for your letter asking about our discussion on low carbon lifestyle. Here is something about it. We can do a lot in our daily life to achieve the goal of living low carbon life.First, we’d better turn off lights if possible and spend less time watching TV or surfing the Internet. Saving water also matters much.Besides, we should sort out the rubbish, hoping that we might recycle some, which will surely benefit us a great deal. In addition, we suggest using handkerchiefs instead of tissues so that we can prevent more trees from being cut down. More importantly, when we go out, walking, riding bikes or taking buses should be our first choice, which contributes to a cleaner world. 翻译: 亲爱的杰克, 谢谢你来信询问我们关于低碳生活方式的讨论。这里有一些关于它的东西。 我们可以在日常生活中做很多,以实现低碳生活的目标。首先,如果可能的话,我们最好关掉灯,花更少的时间看电视或上网。节约用水也是很重要的,我们应该把垃圾分类,希望我们可以回收一些,这样可以使我们受益很多。此外,我们建议用手帕代替纸巾,这样可以防止树木被砍伐。更重要的是,当我们出去散步,骑自行车或乘公共汽车时,应该是我们的第一选择,这有助于一个更清洁的世界。 My Unforgettable Junior High School Life I used to be a problem student. I was always late for school, listened to music and ate snacks in class. What’s worse, I hardly ever finished my homework on time.Luckily, with the help of my teachers and classmates, things changed a lot. Now I behave well and study hard. I can almost finish my homework well with the help of my classmates. What’s more, I get on well with others and always help others. I have learned a lot over these three years, but I know I could hardly succeed without the people who helped and supported me―my teachers, my parents and my classmates. I won’t forget the days I have spent in my junior high school. I’m looking forward to new experiences in senior high school. Although the life in high school is hard ,I have confidence to do better in the future.
我难忘的初中生活 时光飞逝!我的丰富多彩的初中生活即将结束。我不能忘记我在这里和我的同学们和老师们一起度过的快乐时光。 我曾经是个问题。我上学总是迟到,听音乐,在课堂上吃零食。更糟的是,我几乎没有按时完成作业,幸运的是,在老师和同学的帮助下,事情发生了很大变化。现在我表现得很好,学习很努力。我可以在我同学的帮助下完成我的家庭作业。更甚的是,我和别人相处得很好,总是帮助别人。我在这三年里学到了很多,但我知道,如果没有那些帮助和支持我的老师、我的父母和我的同学,我很难成功。我不会忘记我在初中度过的日子。我期待着在高中的新经验。虽然高中的生活很难,但我有信心在未来做得更好。 时光飞逝!三年的中学生活让我想起许多快乐的事情。 幸福总是伴随着我在我的中学生活。 广场舞的观点(名校P53书面表达) Nowadays public square dancing is becoming more and more popular. Some public places are usually crowded with dancers, especially in the morning and evening. We all agree that public square dancing is a good way to keep healthy, especially for the old.Besides, it is money-saving. But it also causes noise pollution. Many people suffer from the noise caused by the loud music. They can’t work, study or sleep well. They feel very angry and some even argue with the dancers. In my opinion, the dancers should turn down the volume while dancing. In addition, our government should build more public places for them, such as squares and parks. The people can have fun dancing without disturbing the other people. 翻译:如今,广场舞正变得越来越流行。一些公共场所通常挤满了舞者,特别是在早上和晚上。 大家都同意,公共广场舞是一种保持健康的好方法,特别是对老年人来说,这是一种省钱的方法。但它也会造成噪音污染。许多人都受到了巨大的音乐声的干扰。他们不能,学习或睡眠良好。他们感到非常愤怒,有些人甚至认为与舞者。 在我看来,舞蹈演员应该把音量调低。此外,我们的政府应该为他们建造更多的公共场所,如广场和公园。人们可以尽情的跳舞而不打扰别人。 学习压力大失眠问题 Dear Peter, Don’t worry about your study too much.First, you should learn how to relax yourself. I think doing more sports is good for your health. Listening to music is also a good way to relax. And I think it’s necessary to have healthy eating habits. Please remember to have breakfast every morning. You’d better go to bed early and have enough sleep. It will keep you active during the day.F I think you should often talk with your friends, parents or teachers. Try to get help from them when you are in trouble. I hope you can stay in good spirits and study better. 翻译: 亲爱的皮特, 不要担心你的学习太多,首先,你应该学会如何放松自己。我认为做更多的运动对你的健康有好处。听音乐也是一种放松的好方法。我认为有健康的饮食习惯是必要的。请记得每天早上吃早饭。你最好早点上床睡觉,并有充足的睡眠。它会让你在白天活动,最后,我想你应该经常和你的朋友,父母或老师谈谈。当你遇到困难时,试着向他们寻求帮助。 我希望你能保持良好的精神和学习更好。篇四:初一下英语期末考试作文范文 作文范文 1.今年寒假,你和父母到北京旅游。你们游览了长城、故宫、?天安门、北京动物园等景点,还买了烤鸭,玩得很高兴。请以“A good journey to Beijing”为题,写一篇70词左右的短文,让大家分享一下你的快乐。
A good journey to Beijing My parents and I went to Beijing this winter holiday. We visited many interesting places. The first day, we went to Tian?anmen Square and the Great Wall. We took many photos there. The second day we visited the Palace Museum. The third day we visited Beijing Zoo. We saw many different kinds of animals there. My parents also bought some roast ducks in Wangfujing Street. We stayed four days and returned by train.
We had a good time in Beijing.
2.去年寒假你和家人坐飞机去昆明度假。那儿天空很蓝,空气清新。那儿的天气全年既不太冷也不太热,人们称它为春城。昆明有许多美丽的风景,其中一个著名的景点是石林。我们在那儿待了一周,虽然短但是我很高兴。(请根据提示词写一篇60词左右的短文。clean, neither , nor, Spring City, sightseeing, view, the Stone Forest, short, happy)
Last winter holiday, I went to Kunming with my family by plane. Kunming is a beautiful city. The sky is blue and the air is clean. The weather there is great. It?s neither too hot nor too cold all the year round. So people call it “ Spring City”. It has lots of beautiful sightseeings there, and one of the most famous views is “The Stone Forest”. We stayed for a week. It was a short holiday but I felt very happy.
3.贝多芬(Beethoven)是德国伟大的作曲家,他虽然年轻时就耳聋,但却留下了许多不朽的名作,如:《月光曲》、《英雄》、《第九交响曲》等,请根据以下资料,以“The Composer Beethoven”为题,写一篇70左右的短文。 be born in Bonn, on December 16,1770 moved to Vienna and studied how to play music when he was young something wrong with his ears in 1801 and couldn?t hear anything in 1819
The Composer Beethoven Beethoven was a German composer. He was born in Bonne , on December 16, 1770. He moved to Vienna and studied how to play music when he was young. Soon he became very famous. Unluckily, there was something wrong with his ears in 1801 and he couldn?t hear anything in 1819. Where there is a will., there is a way. He kept writing music and finally became one of the gretest composters in the history of music.
4.谁是你的第一位朋友?你的老师是谁?你怀念你的小学生活吗?请以:“Myprimary school”为题,写一篇70词左右的短文,向大家描述一下你的小学生活。
My primary school I was born in a small town. Wenzhi Primary School was my first school. It was small, but very beautiful. There were only 23 students in my class. Liu Tao and Han Mei were my good friends. Ms Wei was my Chinese teacher and Mr Qi was my maths teacher. There were strict in their work, but very friendly to us. There was a small lake behind my school.
It was interesting to play there. I miss my primary school life.
5.假如你是Betty,请给你的朋友Sam写一封email告诉他们你们上周末去郊游的情况。 要求:60词左右,条理清楚,层次分明。 下列词语供选用:last weekend, go on a school trip, climb the Great Wall, start, arrive at, return home, have a picnic, see many wild flowers and green trees, be tired , be happy
Dear Sam, Last weekend we went on a school trip. We went to the Great Wall. We started at 7:00 in the moring and arrive there at 9:00. While we climbed the Great Wall. We saw many wild flowers and green trees. On the top of the Great Wall there was a beautiful view. We had a picnic there and we shared each other?s food. We were very tired but we?re very happy.
Yours ]Betty篇五:初三英语上册期末复习题及答案一 写作训练 初三英语期末复习一
文段表达:根据中文大意和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。 所给英文提示词语供选用。请不要写出你的校名和姓名。已给出的开头和结尾不计入总词数。(满分15分)
专练I. 反思可以使每个人成长进步,为未来做好计划可以铸就成功。新的高中生活将要到来。请你用英语记录下一两件最让你感动或遗憾的事,生活做一点设计,下列句型可以帮助你完成作文。
xK b1.C o m
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ 专练II._______________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________ 专练III. 假设你是Emma,你的笔友Josh给你写了一封电子邮件,向你倾诉他在家里的一些烦恼。请你根据来信和提示,给Josh回一封电子邮件,先说说你的看法,再给出建议,并适当发挥。 _______________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________ 专练IV. 能源危机是目前人类面临的严重问题,大家都主张要节约能源、保护环境。但是现在中学生浪费的问题比较严重。 请你给英文报写一篇稿件,倡议中学生应该如何从身边的小事做起,珍惜资源、保护环境。 save resources, reuse, as little as possible, from now on
Copyright & 2016
All Rights Reserved.写一篇英语短文同学们,考试结束后,寒假生活就要开始了,请你以my winter vacation为题写一篇不少于70词的日记(比如:外出旅游,努力学外语,,休息好,锻炼身体,帮助做家务,看电影,看望.)这篇短文是以现在进行进表将来时写呢还是用be going to 写,二者有什么区别最好写一篇范文(初二水平)
阿K十二季291HW
当 然是用will 或
to来写了,""考试结束后,寒假生活就要开始了"",那肯定是还没有做的事,而进行时表将来只有部分的词可以,那不是所有的都可以.像第一句就可以用winter vacation
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>书面表达。(15分)以Our dream school为题写一篇60词左右的短文。..
书面表达。(15分)以Our dream school为题写一篇60词左右的短文。请发挥你的想象,描述一下你们未来的学校会是怎样的。词数60词左右。
题型:写作题难度:中档来源:不详
My dream shcool is a beautiful school. There will be many plants in the school. .We’ll have classes in a place like a garden. After class we won’t just sit in the classroom and do homework. We’ll go outside and do anything we like. And we will have P.E. classes in a large playground. That will make many boys feel exciting.& The students will have lunch in a dinning room. No one will waste the food, because we will choose the food we like. I really hope it isn’t a dream. If it is a dream, I also think this dream will come true one day in the future. 这是一篇开放式作文,描述你们未来的学校会是怎样的,注意人称应该是第一人称,主要从校园环境,上课,活动,饮食等方面描写,要写出理想学校的优点,注意句式,语法,词汇的正确使用。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达。(15分)以Our dream school为题写一篇60词左右的短文。..”主要考查你对&&图画作文,提纲作文,图表作文,小作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
图画作文提纲作文图表作文小作文
图画作文:就是根据给出的一幅或几幅图画所提供的信息写短文。此类题的体裁较广泛,可以是记叙文、说明文,也可以是议论文。图画作文的注意事项:1. 认真读图,把握中心。一般说来,所给的几幅图都是围绕一个中心展开的。它们讲述的通常是一个小故事或小事件,这个小故事或小事件就是这组图画所要表达的中心。2. 初步构思,考虑用词、短语、句型和时态。在把握了文章的中心后,应在内心构思一个基本的框架,并考虑使用恰当的词语、短语和句型,以充分地表达文章的内容。尽可能地充分利用所学的短语或句型来表述具体的内容。这是体现自身能力的重要一环。3. 连词成句,然后再连句成文。运用适当的单词或短语正确表达各图的意思。然后再将各图的单个句子串连起来。串连时,要注意使用适当的连接词语或过渡性语句,不至于让读者觉得文章中出现跳跃现象,更使上下文更为紧凑、自然。4. 反复审核,修改错误。一篇文章写好后,应进行检查,看短文中是否有错,如拼写、用词、时态、语态及表达方面的错误。5. 宜详则详,该略则略。对于一些细节方面的内容,如果是文章必不可少的,在写作过程中是不可将其忽略的。如果是可有可无的细节,则可视具体情况进行增删。据此,我们在读图时一定要注意阅读各图中的一些细节内容,看其是否影响文章的内容。6. 注意所给的汉语提示。一般说来,看图写话中的汉语提示往往给定了有关的时间、地点、人物等相关的信息,有的还规定了文章所采用的体裁,如使用书信、留言、日记等。因此,在审题时我们一定要注意所给的汉语提示。7. 文章中少用复句,多用单句;少用直接引语,代之间接引语。写好看图作文要注意以下几个方面: 1. 看图作文通常有一定得提示,所以在动笔前一定要通读提示,弄懂写作要求,如时间、地点、人物、事件发生地的先后顺序等。&2. 图画是作文的依据,要仔细观察分析图画的画面,弄清画面所反映的真实内涵或蕴含的某种哲理。 3. 找出图中事物之间的内在联系。如果多幅图画,就要分析画与画之间的内在联系及画中人物、事物之间的逻辑联系。要根据画面情景展开联想。 4. 反复阅读所给的关键词,并以此为线索从中悟出试题设计者要阐述的中心思想。 常用句型: ①I was walking in a park when…happened.&② I find it hard for me to…&③ In my opinion, I think…&④ The picture tells us… 看图作文就是要求根据图画(或表格)的内容展开合理的想像,写出文章的一种写作方式。看图作文应做到以下几点:(1)认真读图,弄清大意:读图时要充分理解图画所表达的内容,弄清图中的人物在干什么,弄清图画背景与人物之间的联系,弄清事情发生的经过。(2) 理出要点,拟定提纲:读图之后,要根据图画表达的主要内容,理出表达的要点。列出要点时要注意分清主次,不能看到图中有什么就认为什么要写。看图作文时描述图画内容是不可取的,应充分展开想像使图画活起来。理出要点之后,就可以根据要点拟定提纲,即把整个图画中要表达的内容先用一句话写下来。(3) 紧扣要点,扩写成文:在列出要点后,依据已经写出来的话语扩写成一篇短文。扩写时,可运用想象适度发挥,紧扣图画的内容,进行适当叙述,连贯通顺即可。(4) 通读短文,修正错误:写好文章之后应通读全文进行检查。在检查时,应着重看短文是否扣住图画的内容,要点是否有遗漏。同时,还要注意有无语法错误,如时态、人称等,是否符合文体特点、格式等等。提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。 图表作文:就是用文字结合表格、数字或图画作为写作信息提示的一种写作形式。 图表作文常用词:一、主章开头图表类型:table; chart; diagram; graph; column chart; pie graph描述:show; describe; illustrate; can be seen from; clear; apparent; reveal; represent内容:figure; statistic; number; percentage; proportion二、表示数据一般:have 10%; at 10%;over 10%最高(低)点:peaked; reached a peak/high(point);bottomed out; reached the bottom变化:recover 略有回升; increase; jump; rise/rose; climb;decrease; fall/fell; drop; decline; reduce fluctuate 浮动,摇摆不定:remained steady/stable; stay the same; little/hardly any /no change变化程度:sudden/suddenly 突然的,意外的rapid/rapidly 迅速的,飞快的,险峻的dramatic/dramatically 戏剧性的,生动的significant/significantly 有意义的,重大的,重要的sharp/sharply 锐利的,明显的,急剧的steep/steeply 急剧升降的steady/steadily 稳固的,坚定不移的gradual/gradually 渐进的,逐渐的slow/slowly 缓慢的,不活跃的slight/slightly轻微的、略微地stable/stably 稳定的表示范围:from…to… between…and… for …to …多长时间直到表示程度:almost adv. 几乎,差不多nearly adv. 几乎,密切地approximately adv. 近似的,大约about adv. 附近, 大约,转向,左右,周围just over 刚超过over adv. 结束,越过,从头到尾exactly adv. 正确地,严密地precisely adv. 正好 精确地;清晰地比例:20 percent 20%one in three 1/3one out of every four 1/4三、常用词significant changes 图中一些较大变化noticeable trend 明显趋势during the same period 在同一时期grow/grew 增长distribute 分布,区别unequally 不相等地pronounced 明显的average 平均no doubt 无疑地corresponding adj. 相应的,通讯的represent vt. 阐述,表现overall 总体上讲except 除外in the case of adv. 在…的情况下in contrast 相反,大不相同in conclusion adv. 最后,总之in comparison 相比之下inversely adv. 相反地,倒转地in general 通常,大体上,一般而言rang from excessive adj. 过多的,过分的,额外lower v.降低,跌落elapse vi.(时间)过去,消逝category n.种类government policy 政府政策market forces 市场规率measure n. 尺寸,方法,措施 v.估量,调节forecast n. 先见,预见 v. 预测1.有用的词上升:increase rise ascend core surge go up climb mount level up下降: decrease fall drop descend decline reduce lessen level down平稳:stable steady remain/maintain/keep/be the same as/similar to波动:fluctuate fluctuation rise and falls up and down占:occupy take up account for gain而:while however whereas on the other hand actually/in fact相比:by contract on the contrary likewise compared with最高点:the highest the top the summit the peak the most最低点:bottom less least rock bottom平均:mean average趋势:tendency trend inclination预见:prediction达到顶峰: mount to在***中占***:***gain the percentage of***有一个稳定的过程:a stable period can be seen原则:A.不可能写的很好,关键是要很稳地写清楚。B.概括一些内在关联性或原因推测作为总结图表作文写作把握几点:1. 要认真解读图标,切勿疏漏重要数据信息和细节提示,不必每个数据都涉及,但重要数据必须提到。&2. 对图表中的内容分析、数据说明一定要简明扼要,尽量使用简单句,因为复杂的句式往往起不到清晰表达的效果。 3. 结论性的表达要从图表信息分析或数据归纳而来,这样才能使得语言有说服力,切忌主观判断,更不能主观臆造。&常用句型:& 1. Here are the results of my survey. 2. According to the graph, we can find… 3. The chart reflects several trends.& 4. We can find many important changes in…& 5. From the diagram, we know that... 对于线性图表的描述:上升1. 对于上升趋势的描述:a. 可以使用的动词或动词词组:to increaseto go upto riseto growto jumpto leapto soarto shootto pick upb. 可以使用的名词:an increasea growtha jumpa soaran upward trend2. 对于上升到某个位置的描述:a. 1. a. 中的动词+to+具体数据。b. 1. a. 中的动词+to+the peak of+具体数据。c. 1. a. 中的动词+reaching the peak of +具体数据。d. 1. a. 中的动词+reaching + 具体数据。e. to peak at + 具体数据f. to climb to + 具体数据3. 对于上升的程度的描述:a. 1. a. 中的动词+by + 具体数据。b. 1. a. 中的动词+副词。下降1. 对于下降趋势的描述:a. 可以使用的动词或动词词组:to fallto decreaseto go downto slideto collapseto declineto dropb. 可以使用的名词:a collapsea decreasea falla declinea drop2. 对于下降到某个位置的描述:a. 1. a. 中的动词+to+具体数据。b. 1. a. 中的动词+to+the bottom of+具体数据。c. 1. a. 中的动词+reaching the bottom of +具体数据。d. 1. a. 中的动词+reaching + 具体数据。3. 对于下降程度的描述:a. 1. a. 中的动词+by + 具体数据。b. 1. a. 中的动词+副词。(见对于平稳的趋势的描述:可以使用的动词或动词词组:to hardly changeto have little changeto keep steadyto level offto remain constantto stay the same表示程度的副词:1. 程度较大:considerablydramaticallygreatlymarkedlyobviouslyquicklyrapidlysharplysignificantlysuddenly2. 程度较小:slightlygraduallyslowlysteadily时间的嵌入嵌入时间时所使用的介词和介词词组:infrom……to……between……。and……during……and……at the start of ……by the end of ……over ……at the end of ……throughout ……时间's + 具体数据上升和下降趋势的组合描述:(嵌入了时间和程度之后)1. 先上升后下降的句型:…… increased slowly& during…… and …… but fell sharply in ……。A steady fall in …… during …… and …… followed the sharp increase in ……。2. 先下降后上升的句型:…… fell before …… began to make a recovery ………… continue the recovery, climbing to ………… dropped during …… but increased again in ………… fell and then pick up during ………… collapsed before rising to ……at the end of ……3. 起伏波动的句型:…… fluctuated sharply all through ……4. 波动不大的句型:…… hardly changed through the period between ……and ……柱状图形的描述转换为线形图形的描述饼状图形的描述对于百分比进行描述所使用的句型:…… % the …… is/has/have/are ………… accounts for ……% of the total…… takes up ……% in the whole chart趋势的比较:1. 表示相似的句型 (实例) :Both share prices rose sharply in January.Neither company has made a profit yet.Like X, Y fell in June.X rose just as sharply as Y.2. 表示差异的句型(实例):X fell sharply whereas/while Y remained steady.X fell quickly compared to Y.Unlike Y, X rose by 10%.X rose far more dramatically than Y.3. 表示倍数的句型:the …… doubled/tripled in …… compared with those in ……4. 客观比较的句型:…… is …… in contrast to ……数据的修饰:1. 表示不足的词或词组:up tobelowunderalmostnearly2. 表示超过的词或词组:overmore thanjust over3. 表示大约的词:about小作文:多指便条、请假条等,在写作的时候要注意文章的格式(称呼、正文、签名、日期)。初中便条、请假条格式:一、便条1. 便条一般指简洁的书面留言,常用于朋友、同事或家庭成员之间,内容包括:提供信息、安排活动、表示抱歉、提出要求或咨询等。邀请发言、请假条也属便条之列。行文用词简洁明了、目的明确。2. 便条内容简单明了。不写与要转达的口信无关的内容。同学们经常易犯这方面的错误,写一些多余的话。3. 格式与书信类似,但是称呼只写对话的名字,不必加客套词 dear 之类,除非对年长者。结尾只签自己的名字或称谓。4. 经常用简略句。省去主语、宾语、助动词等。如: Thanks for the repair. Back at 8 p. m. Not milk today. Called round to see if you could come out tonight, but no one in. 不注重文字的推敲、句子的顺序,也不拘于写作形式。
二、请假条:1、要求:开门见山,内容简短,用词通俗2、写请假条的时间一般位于右上角。3、称呼写在日期下一行的左上角。一般以Dear开头。4、正文简洁明了。只需把请假的理由和请假时间说清楚即可。5、为说明请假事由是真实的,要在正文后另起一行写上:I enclose a doctor’s certificate. (我附上了医生证明。)6、署名写在右下角。名字上一行写上Yours,或Your student, 或Yours sincerely 等。
发现相似题
与“书面表达。(15分)以Our dream school为题写一篇60词左右的短文。..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 大学生的寒假生活 的文章

随机推荐