两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学五年级英语下册知识点归纳总结
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢按照要求改写句子 1. Daniel watches TV every evening.(改为否定句)__________________________百度知道
按照要求改写句子 1. Daniel watches TV every evening.(改为否定句)_________________________
Gao Shan&#39. Mike has two letters for him.(改为否定句)____________________________6.否定句. Tom does his homework at home. David has got a goal.(改为否定句)________________________7. (改为一般疑问句)_________________15:_______________ 否定句. She likes milk. Nancy doesn&#39. Do you often play football after school: _____________划线提问 _____________24.否定句:________21.(对划线部分提问)__________________________8.(改为一般疑问句. Mingming usually waters the flowers every day.否定句. (改为否定句)_________________________ 13.(改为一般疑问句:________________20. We have four lessons. I usually play football on Friday afternoon. I like taking photos in the park.(改为一般疑问句.(改为否定句)11.(改为否定句)____________________________ 18. He speaks English very well. (改为一般疑问句)_________________________ 17.否定句. Amy likes playing computer games: ______________
一般疑问句?
(肯定回答) _______________12: ____________23,并作否定回答)________________________________________________________3: ________________ 一般疑问句,并作否定回答)___________________________________________________5:______________一般疑问句. I watch TV every day.(改为否定句)_________________ 14: _____________划线提问____________________22. Sun Yang usually washes some clothes on Saturday. I have many books. She lives in a small town near New Yt run fast.(改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)___________________________4.(对划线部分提问)____________________________9.一般疑问句. We go to school every morning,作否定回答)________________________________________________________10. I do my homework every day. 否定句: ________________划线提问. She is always a good student. Simon and Daniel like going skating. (改为肯定句)_________________________ 19. Ms sister likes playing table tennis. (改为一般疑问句)___________________________ 162. John comes from Canada: _____________ 一般疑问句: ________________
一般疑问句
提问者采纳
t watch TVt have many books.?划线提问 Where does Tom do his homework: Does Sun Yang usually wash any
clothes on Saturday.否定句?
Yes.11?20.划线提问 What does Mingming t 5 . Gao Shan&#39.6;s sister doesn't usually wash any
clothes on Saturday 一般疑问句?23, she does?16. Is she
always a good student. My dog doesn&#39. Does she live in a small town near New York., I don&#39: Do you
usually play football on Friday afternoon?17.
13;t usually play football on Friday afternoon一般疑问句;t go to t do his homework at home
一般疑问句: _Tom doesn&#39.18;t speak English very well. Has David
got a goal?22;t. Does
Mike havet like going skating.否定句: Sun Yang doesn&#39. Sun Yang usually washes some clothes on Saturday. Where do you like taking photos .3 Does she like milk?: Mingming doesn&#39. I don&#39.2
Do you do your homework every day: I don&#39.
19.否定句.7? No. Simon and Daniel don&#39.
Does your dog run fast. He doesn&#39. Nancy
runs fast?24.4 Does Amy like playing computer games: Does Tom do his homework at home. Do you often play football after school: Does Mingming usually water the flowers every day? No. Tom does his homework at home, she doesn&#39.否定句. We don&#39. 14: What does Sun Yang usually do on Saturday. Mingming usually waters the flowers every day,I do12?15
watch TV every day.
Mike doesn&#39?No? Yes. Where does John come from ?划线提问When do you usually play football. We don&#39, never. Daniel doesn&#39. I usually play football on Friday afternoon.一般疑问句?9.10;t have two letters for him.21;t like t have four lessons1;t usually water the flowers every day?划线提问?8
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
1. Daniel doesn't watch TV every evening_________________________
2. are you do homework every day. no,i don't
3. does She like milk. yes,she does
4. does Amy like playing computer games. no,she doesn't
5. We don't go to school every morning
6. He doesn't speak English very well
7. do you like taking photos in the park___________不清楚你的划线部分_______________
8. where does John
from (对划线部分提问)____________________________
9. is She always a good student. no she isn't
10.neither Simon nor Daniel
likes going skating.(改为否定句)
11. Do you often play football after school? yes,i do (肯定回答) _______________
12. I don't have many...
doesn't watch TV every evening.
2. I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)
Do you do your homework everyday?No,I don't.
3. She likes milk.(改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)
Does she like milk?Yes,she does.
4. Amy likes playing computer games.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)
Does Amy like playing computer games?No,she doesn't.
5. We go to school every morning.(改为否定句)We don't go to school every mourning
6. He speaks English very well.(改为否定句)___He doesn't speak English very well_____________________
7. I like taking photos in the park.(对划线部分提问)_what do you like to do in the park?_________________________
2& Do&you&do&your&homework&every&day?&No,&I&don't.
您可能关注的推广
否定句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁五.选择填空_百度知道
五.选择填空
b. a.3. a?5?2.a box of2?4.(对括号里提问)____
___is the packet of sweets. 对括号里提问How__
__of jeans has Danny got.reading
c.The small glasses__sixteen yuan? A packet of sweets.on
c. 按要求改写句子1.do
b.is reading6. a.some
c.Here___a packet of biscuits and some juice___Martin.there c.__is the wes
c.How many sheep__on the farm?There are two packets of sweet.There is __oranges on the table.What__your friend Danny___.January六.is
for10.these
b.Danny has got (a) pair of jeans.What&#39.How&#39.对括号里提问___
____does Amy&#39.are
c.The packet of sweets is (five yuan).The pair of glasses__twenty yuan.____is the end of the year.What5.are for
c.Amy&#39./s mother like best.They often have a Christmas party at Christmas.at4. a.否定句They___
___have a Chris tmas party at Cs mother likes (spring) best.
a. a.March
c.There are some birds__the branch.are there7.December
___in the garden.Where is Ss
c?It&#39.There are (many trees) in the garden.
b?She__in the library.is
is8. a? Four.is there
b.has got9.s warm and wet.What__3. a1
提问者采纳
c.The pair of glasses_A_twenty yuan!?_What__
_is__in the garden.There are (many trees) in the garden. a.are
b.3.are for
c.(对括号里提问)__How__
_much__is the packet of sweets?She_C_in the library.January六? A packet of sweets.The packet of sweets is (five yuan).in
b!.对括号里提问_Which__
_season___does Amy&#39.What_没有答案_on the desk,谢谢!;s mother likes (spring) best? Four.What_C_your friend Danny___.Here__C_a packet of biscuits and some juice___Martin.at4?4.is
b.How many sheep_C_on the farm. a.are there7.a box of2.
a.&#47?It&#39.What5.is there
b. a.There is _C_oranges on the table.has got9;t __
_pften__have a Chris tmas party at Christmas.Danny has got (a) pair of jeans.there c.Amy's
is8. 对括号里提问How_many_
_pairs_of jeans has Danny got.Where is Susan. 按要求改写句子1!;3!;s mother like best._C_is the weather like on spring. a?5!.What&#39.is reading6.They often have a Christmas party at Christmas.
a. a. a.is
b.否定句They_don&#39,愿意帮你的忙.read
b.How&#39.on
for10;s warm and wet?不懂得继续问?2.some
c.The small glasses__sixteen yuan.__B__is the end of the year. a.
a?There are two packets of sweet.There are some birds_B_the branch.these
你看看该怎么选
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
加油。。。,相信你能做出来,但是不难啊。。挺多的题目
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁They like super robots(否定句)This pair of gloves is yellow(复数句)The are(horses)in English(提问
复仇贞操s10
They like super robots(否定句)They don't like super robots.This pair of gloves is yellow(复数句)These pairs of gloves are yellow.They are(horses)in English(提问)What are these in English?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Amy doesn’t have got a bike 随便出的问题,欢迎回答,对于你们应该很简单吧!
直译:艾米没有得到一辆自行车 意译:艾米的自行车计划落空过了 (这个肯定要看上下文的)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Amy还没有已经得到一辆自行车
艾米没能得到一辆自行车。
Amy没有自行车
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 什么叫双重否定句 的文章

随机推荐