my happy Sunday带英语过去式暑假作文的作文

英语作文myhappyday用过试写30字
My happy dayl was very happy yesterday.Yesterday was Sunday.In the morning,l played computer and rode bikes with my friends.In the afternoon,l went to a park,lt is beautiful.l climbed a mountain.l rowed a boat.l took many pictures and bought a presents.That was good.(50个字母)
请问对于问题还有要求吗?oo颖月oo全力为您解答,谢谢。如果满意请采纳,这是对oo颖月oo 最好的鼓励了,谢谢。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码你现在的位置: -
- My Happy Birthday-快乐的生日
初中英语作文:My Happy Birthday-快乐的生日
&关键字:关键词:My Happy Birthday-快乐的生日摘 要:上周日是我十三岁生日,很多朋友和同学来参加我的生日宴会。我们在一起吃蛋糕,唱歌、跳舞,我的父母和朋友们都送了我好看的生日礼物。我快乐极了。itwasmythirteenthbirthdaylastsunday.manyfriendsandc......
   上周日是我十三岁生日,很多朋友和同学来参加我的生日宴会。我们在一起吃蛋糕,唱歌、跳舞,我的父母和朋友们都送了我好看的生日礼物。我快乐极了。 it was my thirteenth birthday last sunday. many friends and classmates of mine came to my birthday party. we had birthday cake, sang and danced together. my parents and my friends gave me some nice and beautiful presents. how happy i was!
&初中英语作文
&相关初中英语作文
城市学校网网版权与免责声明:
1、凡本网来源注明“城市学校网”的所有作品,版权均属于城市学校网,未经本网授权不得转载、摘编或利用其它方式使用上述作品。已经本网授权使用作品的,应在授权范围内使用,并注明“来源:城市学校网”。违反上述声明者,城市学校网将追究其相关法律责任。
2、凡本网注明“来源:XXX(非城市学校网)”的作品,均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。本网转载其他媒体之稿件,意在为公众提供免费服务。如稿件版权单位或个人不想在本网发布,可与本网联系,本网视情况可立即将其撤除。
3、如因作品内容、版权和其它问题需要同本网联系的,请在30日内进行。QQ:
最佳浏览分辨率:、IE6以上
声明:本站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载或引用的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除!my 我的快乐周末(My Happy Weekend)[ 04:29:01]
专题分类:>>>
我的快乐周末(My Happy Weekend)i am going to do many things and be very busy on the weekend. so i do my homework on saturday morning. in the afternoon, i am going to do housework with my mother.because i am a good girl, i am helpful at home. on sunday morning, i am going to visit my grandparents with my parents. in the afternoon, we are going to the park together. because there is a kite show. and my grandparents likes making kites. i think, we can see many beautiful kites there.and we are going to buy some beautiful kites, too. then, we are going to fly the new kites, that&s fun. in the evening, we are going to have a big dinner. we are going to have fish for dinner. because my grandparents likes eating fish. and my grandma cooks fish well. after dinner, we are going to watch tv together. we are going to be very happy.this is my happy weekend. i like my weekend very much. what about your weekend? can you tell me?我的快乐周末(My Happy Weekend)相关内容:求职(A Job)rose left the school and went to a college to learn typing when she was seventeen years old. she passed all the examinations quite well. rose was looking for a job and it's not very hard for her because there was a...我的父母(My parents)i have a busy father and a kind mother.my father is a businessman. he is 42 years old. he is short. he likes reading newspapers after meals. he watches tv in the evening. he goes to work by car....秋季(Fall)fall is the third season of a year . there are three months in fall : july , august and september . the weather in fall is cool , sometimes its windy . i can wear my jackets and jeans ....春天(Spring)英语作文范文spring is the first season of a year.there are there months in spring : morch , april and may , the weather is warm and windy. it rains a lot.the trees turn green and all the flowers are coming ont....上周末(Last Weekend)i had a happy weekend last week.on saturday morning, i watched tv and helped my mother wash clothes. in the afternoon, i cleaned three bedrooms in my house-- mine, my parents and my brothers....严格的校规(The strict school rules)are you allowed to get the ears pierced at your school ? are you allowed to bring mobile phones to school ?there are many strict rules in my school.for example,we are not allowed to run in the hallway....家是最好的(Home is best)home is place to rest in. home is a haebor to take she her fromthewind. home will neverabandon you no matter youarerich or poor . home will foreverembrace you no matter you are happy or sad....大苹果(A big apple)i have a big apple i am very like it. it coler is red and yellow and green.do you now how is it? yes,it's me....查看更多>>小学英语作文专题导读:>>>
"my"相关文章
无相关信息

我要回帖

更多关于 英语过去式暑假作文 的文章

随机推荐