求英语作文 以My Dream以爱为主题的作文班会

帮我写一篇英语作文假设你们明天下午将召开以My Dream为主题的班会,请根据一下内容要点写一篇60词的发言稿,内容要点:我想到巴黎学习深造并成为一名画家的计划,安排及原因.提示词有:artist画家 a part tiem job 兼职工作art shool美术学校 French法语 hold art exhibi tions 举行画展 rich富有 哪位英语好点的,非常感谢了.
【小酸】故链7
Dream can lead a person to succeed,so everyone has a dream.
My dream is go to Paris to study and
want to be a artist.Firstly i like French very much
i hope learn more about
it .Seco...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码4发现相似题其他类似试题
86.他几乎从不看电影。
He ____ ____goes to the movies.
87.这个女孩太小还不能独自去旅游。
The girl is ____young ____ travel by herself.
88.他答应的事不必当真,他说话从来不算数。
You can’t ____his promises ____.He never keeps his word.
89.昨天我们老师直到晚上七点才离开学校。
Our teacher ____ leave school ____ 8 o’clock yesterday
90.李梅和李华两人都喜欢唱英文歌。
____ Li Mei ____ Li Hua like singing English songs.
更多类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新以My dream为题的英语作文最好带翻译
“Every man has his dream!"So,What's my dream,do you know?I want to be a English teacher.Why do I want to be a English teacher do you know?Because,I like English very much!I can speak English very well!I'm good with English!And I like play with my friend!So I can good with kids.I'm in the school English club.It's very interesting.So,I really want to be a English teacher!Come on!“每个人都有自己的梦想!”你知道我的梦想吗?我想当一个英语老师.你知道我为什么想要当英语老师吗?因为我非常喜欢英语!我的口语很好.我喜欢和朋友一起玩耍!所以我能和同学们相处的很好.我参加了学校的英语俱乐部.那非常有趣.我真的很想成为一名英语老师!加油!My dream Dreams are the wind for our sails on the ocean.Dreams kindle a flame to illuminate our dark roads.Dreams are the armor for our fragile hearts.Martin Luther King had a dream — it was to have justice for all people.Lincoln had a dream — it was to set the slaves free.They sought their dreams and ultimately made them come true.When I was young,I saw a dog one day.I threw a stone at it just for fun.Then it fell down and looked very weak.At that moment,I was surprised to notice it was pregnant.I can’t remember what happened next,but there’s one thing I know:that I felt guilty.It was the first time that I found life could so easily pass away.At that time,I had a dream,which was to help those people who needed help.There are too many wars and disasters.About 16,000 people have died in the Iraq War and one child dies every eight seconds in Africa because of starvation.I have dreams,you have dreams and they have dreams too.We should help them.We should save their lives so that they can pursue their own dreams.Just like the lyric of a song says,“We are the ones who make a brighter day so let’s start giving.” Well,that’s my dream,a simple but meaningful one.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码没有相关文章
您现在的位置:&&_&&_&&_&&_&正文
请你根据下面表格的提示以“Our Dreams”为题,写一篇英语短文,报告这次班会的情况,并谈谈你自己的梦想
作者:佚名 文章来源:本站原创 点击数: 更新时间: 19:57:36 | 【字体: 】
作文(计15分)
上周五,你们班举行了《我们的梦想》的主题班会,在班会上同学们踊跃发言:有的想成为老师;有的想成为一名警察;有的想当医生……。请你根据下面表格的提示以“Our Dreams”为题,写一篇短文,报告这次班会的情况,并谈谈你自己的梦想。
&&&&& How to make dreams come true
Study education…
A policeman
Do sports every day…
A movie star
Take acting lessons…
1、文章中不要出现真实的姓名和校名;内容可适当发挥。
2、词数:70词左右;文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。
Our Dreams
Last Friday, our class held a class meeting about our dreams. Here is my report.&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
作文 One possible version
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Our dreams
Last Friday, our class held a class meeting about our dreams. Here is my report. Liu Wei wants to be a teacher when she grows up. She is going to study education. Li Ming’s dream is to be a policeman. He does sports every day. Su Juan wants to be a movie star. She is going to take acting lessons. I want to be… I’m sure our dreams will come true one day.&
第一档:优秀(14-15分)完全完成了所规定的任务,语句通顺,情节连贯,逻辑性强,语言无错误。
第二档:良好(11-13分)完全完成了试题所规定的任务,整篇表达清楚,语言有少量错误。
第三档:一般(8-10分)基本完成了试题所规定的任务,整篇表达清楚,语言有少量错误。
第四档:(5-7分)未恰当完成试题所规定的任务,整篇表达欠完整,语言有较多错误。
第五档:(0-4分)未完成试题所规定的任务,内容杂乱,无句可读,语言错误较多。未能传达给读者任何信息,内容太少,无法评判,所写内容与所要求的内容无关或所写内容无法看清楚的记0分。
说明:1、出现语法、拼写、大小写、标点等错误每4处扣1分。
&&&&& 2、没按词数要求写作的酌情扣1-3分。
文章录入:乐溪&&&&责任编辑:luxun&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
 网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 以爱为主题的作文 的文章

随机推荐