中文翻译成英文 : 麻烦帮忙翻译柴静的一段话话 谢谢啦!!

爱词霸在线翻译
爱词霸翻译频道为您提供专业的中英文、日语、韩语、法语、西班牙语等全线在线翻译服务!请各位帮忙翻译下面的文字,中文翻译成英文,谢谢啦!_百度知道
请各位帮忙翻译下面的文字,中文翻译成英文,谢谢啦!
另外2家我们决定安排总经理面试来从中选取一家。面试时间待定,其中2家弃权。根据开标结果来看我们一共选了6家供应商参加公司的竞标;2家价格过高
提问者采纳
e&#39. For the remaining two suppliers, two suppliers waiveed. The time of interviewve chosen six suppliers in total for the biding of our company, we decide to arrange an interview with our chief manager and eventually select one, and the prices from other two are too high. According to the biding results
提问者评价
非常感谢!!!!!好快速!!!!!!!!!!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
51人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
We decide to arrange interviews for them by our general manager to choose one as our supplierWe selected 6 suppliers to participate in the tender, we found that two of them waived, two of them bid at far higher price, and the remaining two's bids are acceptable. The time of the interview is to be decided. According to the result
We invited 6 suppliers to bid. Bid results show that 2 suppliers gave up and another 2 gave too high prices. For the rest 2 suppliers, we
will arrange General Manager interviews and select one as the winner. The time of the interviews is to be decided.
We invited sixsuppliers for the bid. According to the bidding results, two bidders waived thebidding right, and two offered two excessively high prices. We will arrange forthe remaining two bidders to meet with our general manager, who will then determinethe winner. The meeting time is to be announced.
We have picked out six suppliers to join the bid。 According to the bidding result, two suppliers forfeited;two sup as to another two suppliers, we have decided to arrange an interview for one of them with our general manager. The time of the interview is undetermined.
We chose a total of six suppliers to participate in the company's bidding. According to the bid opening results, 2 another two we decided to arrange an interview to select from a general manager. Interview time to be determined.
私たちには全部で选の6つのベンダーに参加会社の受注にだった。入札审査の结果を见れば、そのうちによって2社から弃権します;2社の価格が高すぎます;残る2社社长の面接をすることを决めた手配中者を选抜家族がいる。面接时间未定だ。
우리 모두 재능 이 뛰 어 났 던 6 개 업체 의 입찰 &#...
We chose a total of six suppliers to participate in the company's bidding. According to the bid opening results, 2 another two we decided to arrange an interview to select from a general manager. Interview time to be determined.
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我把下面的一段话翻译成英语,语言要优美一点哦,先谢谢啦!I was slow to understand the deep grievances of women. This was because, as a boy, I had envied them. Before college, the only people I had ever known who were interested in art or music or literature, the only ones who read books, the only ones who ever seemed to enjoy a sense of ease and grace were the mothers and daughters. Like the menfolk, they fretted about money, they scrimped and made-do. But, when the pay stopped coming in, they were not the ones who had failed. Nor did they have to go to war, and that seemed to me a blessed fact. By comparison with the narrow, ironclad days of fathers, there was expansiveness, I thought, in the days of mothers. They went to see neighbors, to shop in town, to run errands at school, at the library, at church. No doubt, had I looked harder at their lives, I would have envied them less. It was not my fate to become a woman, so it was easier for me to see the graces. Few of them held jobs outside the home, and those who did filled thankless roles as clerks and waitresses. I didn’t see, then, what a prison a house could be, since houses seemed to me brighter, handsomer places than any factory. I did not realize—because such things were never spoken of-how often women suffered from men’s bullying. I did learn about the wretchedness of abandoned wives, single mothers, but I also learned about the wretchedness of lone men. Even then I could see how exhausting it was for a mother to cater all day to the needs of young children. But if I had been asked, as a boy, to choose between tending a baby and tending a machine, I think I would have chosen the baby. (Having now tended both, I know I would choose the baby.)抱歉哈!因为是新手,我只有这么多,还请大家帮帮忙哈,先谢谢啦!
是高英课本上的文章?我对女人的痛苦向来不大明白.这是因为,当我还是小男孩时,我嫉妒过她们.上大学之前,在我认识的人中,对艺术或音乐或文学感兴趣的人,那些读过书的,或看起来有种从容不迫优雅感的人要么是母亲们,要么是女儿们.和男的一样她们要为钱焦头烂耳,缩衣节食,凑合着过.但是,一旦经济来源中断了,她们却不是失败的人.她们也不需要赴战场,而这对我来说是多么幸运的事啊.与父亲们狭隘一成不变的生活相比,我想母亲们的日子过得更丰富多彩.她们可以去邻居家串串门子,到镇上购物,在学校、图书馆或教堂里找个差事做.毫无疑问地,如果我有曾更深入她们的生活,我就不会那么嫉妒她们了.上帝没有把我造成女的,这使我更容易看到她们优雅的一面.她们中很少有人在外面工作,即使有也是薪酬卑微的职工服务员之类的工作.那时我并没有察觉家竟然也可以是监狱.因为家对我来说比任何工厂都要明亮,气派得多的地方.我没有意识到-因为没有人说女人是如何受男人欺负的.我确实知道受遗弃的妻子、单亲妈妈和寡妇的不幸,同时我也知道鳏夫的不幸.即使当时我也知道一个母亲要整日照顾孩子的艰辛.但是如果有人问我,在照顾小孩和看管机器之间选择一个,我想我会选择看管小孩(虽然这两件事我都没做过,但是我知道我会选择小孩.)嘿嘿 你可以看参考书阿
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我慢慢地理解深不满的女人。这是因为,作为一个孩子,我羡慕他们。只有那些进入大学以前,我曾经知道谁有兴趣美术、音乐、文学、唯一读书,唯一曾经好像特别喜欢一种自在”和“格蕾丝”是母亲和两个女儿。喜欢吧,他们焦躁钱的问题,他们scrimped和made-do。但是,当工资停止了进来,他们不是那些失败了。他们也没有走向战场,...
那个……我英语不是很好,但是写文章还不错。我的意思就是说,如果你不是很急需答案的话,我可以先查一查一些不懂的生词,然后帮你翻成优美的文章可以吗?我的速度应该不会很快,不过是想要帮你啦。大概1小时最多了。
Too long the paragrah is ,too low the scores are!
扫描下载二维码麻烦会英语的人士帮我翻译一下!从中文翻译成英语!很急!!谢谢!!_百度知道
麻烦会英语的人士帮我翻译一下!从中文翻译成英语!很急!!谢谢!!
谢谢大家。因为我的学校有很多的国际留学生,大家一直生活在一个说中文的环境中。所以我想换一个校园环境,我们在一起上课相处,所以需要帮忙啊麻烦帮我翻一下这些句子。我觉得我并没有学习到真正的美国文化,改善提高自己的英语水平,也没有融入进美国的校园生活!超级感谢,让自己学习到更多的美国文化,接触更多的美国人!我特别着急要用,本人自己英语不是很好!谢谢谢谢,特别是中国留学生
In view of that, get into touch with more Americans and take a shorter time to better my English study. As a resultThough there are many international students here in this school.
Please see to my urge, I need to change for another school where I can come into more of the American culture, I feel I have learnt none of the real American culture and neither have I become part of the true life of the American school, students from China make up the majority of them and everyone speaks Chinese
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
d like to change my study environment and let myself learn more of american culture and make friends wth more local people in order to improve my english, specially students from China, I don't feel like that I have learnt the real american culture or really be apart of amecican school life yet. I&#39Because we have many international students in our school. So, we are in the same classes and still in a speaking chinese environment
In our school we have a lot of international students especially Chinese students. And usually our Chinese students have classes together and thus I am living in a more Chiness speaking environment. In this case I fee like I did not learn the real American Culture nor American school ife. So I would like to change my school environment and learn more American culture, and get in touch with more local people so as to improve my English.这是转校申请么。。。
As my colleage has many international students,especially Chinese students, we study together,so we are always in the surrounding of Chinese language. so i feel i haven't learn much about Amecrica Culture. and i am not involved of Americal campus life. So i prefer to change campus surrounding to learn more Amercia Culture, and
keep in touch with more Amecrian to improve my English.
Because my school has a lot of international students, especially Chinese students, we get along in class, we have been living in an English speaking environment. I feel that I am not the real learning of United States culture, nor integration into United States campus life. So what I want to do a campus environment, allow yourself to learn more of the United States culture, access to more Americans, to improve my English level.
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 柴静的一段话 的文章

随机推荐