【图文】How do you go to the library你怎么到达图书馆_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
How do you go to the library你怎么到达图书馆
上传于||文档简介
大小:1.67MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢【few】How often do you go to the library?--______.B.Every few days C.Each third day D.Every a few days 请问为什么是b啊,
寂寞哥_0033
BC的表达错误.只有Every three days和 Every third day,没有题目的表达D是中国英语,没那种表达
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B 每隔几天的意思
是固定搭配别的都是搭配错误 你就记住这个搭配就行了
因为其他的都有语法问题
好像是约定俗成的Every后面不跟冠词
扫描下载二维码--How often do you go to the library?-- . A.In two days B.Every few days C.Each third day D.Every a few days 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
--How often do you go to the library?--______. A.In two days B.Every few days C.Each third day D.Every a few days
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:单选题
But she had to ___ the company and ____a man in order to get a job. A. pretended to beB. pretended to be C. pretended beingD. pretended as
Bob _____a series of brutal murders.A. committed&&&&&&& C. crimed&&&&&&&&&& C. commited&&&&&&&& D. did the wrong
When you are in the lab, you should ___ teacher’s instructions.A.followB.giveC.receiveD.listen
The teachers are doing what they _____ their stuaits. A.can to teach B.can teach C.can teaching D.can to teaching
The fire was finally ______ after the building had ______ for two hours.A. caught fireB. been on fireC. been on fireD. caught fire
33.I’m afraid I’ve little time to spare these days. I’ve a pile of papers to____before the meeting.A.get throughB.put onC.set upD.send for
22. In time of war, different parties tend to ______ their political differences to fight against foreign invaders shoulder to shoulder.A.pick upB.set asideC.relate toD.give away
5. Schools ban students from bringing mobile phones, which are used to _________ in exams.A.cheatB.clickC.charge D.Clarify
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 how do you find 的文章

随机推荐