I’eminem not afraidd to try again I’m just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason

按分类浏览
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &I’m&not&afraid&to&try&again.&I’m&just&afraid&of&getting&hurt&for&the&same&reason.我不怕再试一次,我只怕为同样的原因受伤。Love, fear, travel, adventure and art. This blog is a literary lucky dip, Mad Hatter style.
This is why I carry around
a camera that weighs more
than a well-fed terrier.
New love. Exotic destinations.
A once in a lifetime adventure.
What could go wrong?
BY Torre DeRoche
} else { // double opt-in
$ymce('#yks-status-0-799b763c1e').html(''+doubleOptinMessage+'');
$ymce('#yks-mailchimpFormContainerInner_0-799b763c1e').slideUp('fast', function(){
$ymce('#yks-status-0-799b763c1e').slideDown('fast');
$ymce('#ykfmc-submit_0-799b763c1e').removeAttr('disabled');
$ymce('#yks-status-0-799b763c1e').html(''+ MAILCHIMP +'');
$ymce('#yks-status-0-799b763c1e').slideDown('fast');
$ymce('.yks-field-type-date').datepicker({
changeMonth: true,
changeYear:
yearRange:
((new Date).getFullYear()-100)+':'+((new Date).getFullYear()),
dateFormat:
'yy-mm-dd'
$ymce('#ui-datepicker-div').addClass('yks-mailchimpFormDatepickerContainer');
* = required field
Email Address *
This is my Book
This is my book Trailer
Like on Facebook
Popular Posts
: Have you ever shared your dream with someone, only to have them stomp on it with a few unsupportive ...
: I launched my self-published book in the first week of September. In just over two months, I've land...
: If you're miserable in your job, your fears are probably stopping you from taking a leap towards som...
: I began my blog with a sense of reckless abandon. Nobody was reading, so I could be sassy and crude....
: I’m not good with decisions. In fact, I'm so bad at making decisions that one could easily assume I ...I’m not afraid to try again. I’m just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.
喜欢就猛击分享!
个性网内容精选:

我要回帖

更多关于 eminem not afraid 的文章

随机推荐