要一篇英语作文《 a happy Holiday 》 要的是寒假假期作文600字,要原创,会写的同志请帮帮忙,跪求。

哪位好心的同志帮帮忙,帮我写一篇去眼镜公司社会实践的实践报告,要字的,最好是原创的!_百度知道
哪位好心的同志帮帮忙,帮我写一篇去眼镜公司社会实践的实践报告,要字的,最好是原创的!
尽量发到我邮箱写地好的还会加分!拜托啦~
提问者采纳
去眼镜公司社会实践的实践报告已发送,查收
我没有收到,你要不再发一次。如果不行,可以发到我的另一个邮箱:拜托啦~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
实践报告的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
网上很多可以看看百度文库
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于寒假假期生活的英语作文_百度知道
关于寒假假期生活的英语作文
要寒假的!!200字左右 !!!急急急~~~~各位英语高手帮帮忙,谢谢啦!!是英语作文啊
As the winter vacation is drawing near.
During the holiday.
Wem planning to go to Hainan. Besides that.
太热闹了,I can play all the time, Eating a balanced diet is also good for my health,
所以我一直赢,我就可以一直玩了January 15th.
我擅长打电脑游戏. After finishing all my homework.
然后越来越多亲戚来我家.
I needn'll get up eary in the morning everyday and play sports, I&#39.
I can watch cartoon every day.
我喜欢寒假,I'm going to enjoy myself in m going to keep m goings so lively that I&#39. Readings very short. I&#39.
我可以天天看动画片.
I love the winter holiday. I&#39.
我不用一直去学校.
我非常喜欢寒假,但我可以高兴地过春节.
Sometimes I can go to play will learn to cook. I really love sports.
Then more and more relative came to my home. I&#39.
寒假期间我学到了很多;m going to help my mom and dad with the housework as m going to do what I want to do. As for travelling.
但我仍然要做作业, I&#39,I learned a lot. But whether going there or not will be decided on the weather.Dt go to school frepuently.
So I often beats my brother.
I am good at playing PC game.
With the festival coming,I really miss them,我很高兴.
So you seeThe Winter Holiday
I like the winter holiday very much.
Though it&#39,I can enjoy the Spring Festival.
I can play video game with my brother.
我们一起吃晚饭. I&#39.
虽然它很短.
有时我可以和朋友到外面去玩.
我可以和哥哥一起玩游戏.
But I still have to do my homework. I&#39.I'm going to study harder in order to get good grades in the following term, I have a plan about my vacation
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以思为题目写一篇200-300字的文章,同志们帮帮忙写一下啊!!_百度知道
以思为题目写一篇200-300字的文章,同志们帮帮忙写一下啊!!
提问者采纳
一叶知秋,秋已在渐渐地浸透我们.
没有春的娇艳,没有夏的灿烂,没有冬的凄凉,秋自有一种繁华落尽之后的韵致:南飞的大雁,带来北方的孤寂和萧落;路旁渐渐枯黄的树叶,显示出秋的悲壮、秋的萧条;遍地落英的璀璨,似一堆堆隆起的金黄的坟.
我们无法拒绝秋天,一如我们无法拒绝生命和阳光一样,而生命也正是着周而复始的季节轮回中,显示出其完美。当第一张枯叶吻上你的足尖,你不必惆怅与忧伤,只须用静静的思索、艰辛的执着,支撑起那段萧然而感伤的时日,感受生命滋长的蓬勃和灿烂,去真正经历坎坷,真正经历那人生的沧桑。要知道,那累累的硕果也正是在这秋的季节里,我们才能采摘和品尝!!!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁身旁有电脑的同志帮帮忙 搜一篇核能利与弊问题的英语作文 150词 急!
身旁有电脑的同志帮帮忙 搜一篇核能利与弊问题的英语作文 150词 急!
&Nowadays, energy can be obtained through various sources such as oil, coal, natural gas, solar heat, wind, etc. But the conventional energy like oil, coals are being used up rapidly, and solar heat can't become widely used immediately for technological reason. In my opinion, unclear energy will take the place of conventional energy, because people now can control this energy freely, and unclear energy is non-polluting, inexhaustible, and it's much safer than coal and oil. Coal and oil are burned, they also produce many harmful gases, and the air has been seriously polluted by such gases, which will threaten people's living environment. And many accident happened because of the wrong use of such energies.&&& However, such things can't happen when we use nuclear energy, Though when the nuclear leaks out, it will do great harm to people' s health and the environment. We can do enough work to avoid such things, and limited such things at a low percentage.&&& I believe if we use the nuclear energy in the right way, it will provide us enough energy without doing any harm to us.
虽然我已经不再需要了,因为我描述是很急,但是我还是把分送你吧…
其他回答 (1)
核能發電不像 化石燃料 發電那樣排放巨量的污染物質到大氣中,因此核能發電不會造成空氣污染。
* 核能發電不會產生加重地球溫室效應的 二氧化碳 。
* 核能發電所使用的鈾燃料,除了發電外,沒有其他的用途。
核燃料 能量密度比起化石燃料高上幾百萬倍,故核能電廠所使用的燃料體積小,運輸與儲存都很方便,一座1000百萬瓦的核能電廠一年只需30公噸的鈾燃料,一航次的飛機就可以完成運送。
* 核能發電的成本中,燃料費用所佔的比例較低,核能發電的成本較不易受到國際經濟情勢影響,故發電成本較其他發電方法為穩定
你可以自己删减一些。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家急需一篇关于中美贸易逆差的英语文章,有知道同志帮帮忙_百度知道
急需一篇关于中美贸易逆差的英语文章,有知道同志帮帮忙
提问者采纳
Americans pay for imports of goods, other countries or regions through Hong Kong&#39: either through exporting dollars to other countries or regions taxation, because of the international industrial transfer and China&#39. statistics.S. multinational companies to use its monopoly owned by a variety of advantages, its essence is a low interest rate to borrow money from other countries or regions, and the domestic focus on the development of high-tech industries and services.7%).5 billion U, technological progress and industrial restructuring.S.S;s labor-intensive products exported to the U, but a shortage of funds, these countries or regions of the U.77 billion U, so that the United States China to play a cs reform and opening-up policy.S, such industrial transfer and the transfer of trade surplus with the most interest from foreign investors and their home country was.S;s products also not be fully reflected, also was to participate in international trade after the distribution of profits, the surplus of 114. The United States a huge foreign trade deficit is one of the reasons for its basic economic system and the effect of the decision, household appliances and travel bags.S, the formation of Sino-US enormous trade deficit. economy and the dollar's import and export over 50% of the foreign investment mainly to the processing trade. mainly to the textile and apparel trade and economic pattern has begun to change, South Korea and other Southeast Asian countries or regions.S, the international industrial transfer and China&#39. Sino-US trade , in recent years China&#39.S, the United States to focus on capital and labour to a knowledge-based new technology industries and the service sectorFrom the late 1970s China&#39, activate the money machine printing dollar bills, mainly due to three reasons. trade deficit with China surged 24.S, two major benefits. trade deficit with the amount of statistical methods and the U;s development.5 billion U.9 billion U, the Sino-US trade imbalance is the most fundamental reason, capital-intensive products as well as with strong international competitiveness of agricultural products.63 billion U, the United States for the surplus, but closer to the official figures), through restrictions on high-tech products to China&#39, such as capital-and technology-intensive products, labor-s exports to the United States 162. However. trade deficit means that the outflow of dollars that Americans have for too much consumption of imported goods to pay,. exports to China aircraft, China and the United States the economic and trade relations have made considerable progress, to a large extent Japan, China's processing trade of the total trade volume of more than 50s low labor wages, the United States through imports of cheap consumer goods, low interest rates. Because the United States on China&#39, but it in fact a high proportion should be attributed to China,s 20 major products, trade between China and the United States. dollars. Of course, making China not yet have a comparative advantage in high-tech products Production and exports increased rapidly. Clearly, U, can be labor-intensive industries to overseas and domestic rely on imports to meet the needs. imports, China is playing by the two comparative advantages - industries with comparative advantages between the industries of the comparative advantages As a result, and automatic datas import and export. In the United States and other developed countries in the West-led international economic system.S;s re-export trade, processing trade in the proportion of Sino-US trade is nearly 70%, but still large, and the corresponding increase in U, machinery equipment: China&#39. China and the United States in the last five years, China and the United States on bilateral trade balance of the statistics there is a clear difference, China in general terms the Sino-US trade. trade deficit from the regional structure. According to the profits of international trade theory, the export commodities exchange.6 billion U, cotton and other agricultural products.S, such as the third of the contributions to employment and output. Second, it shows that the two sides calculate the deviation of the trade deficit despite decreasing trend. According to U. dollars.S, through the transfer of manufacturing to China and to transfer their trade surplus with the United States to China.S, telecommunications and sound recording and playback device equipment (10;s processing trade patterns.7 percent). China to the U. China&#39.S. On the other hand, the two sides focus on their respective comparative advantages of production, these cheap Chinese exports to the United States to maintain price stability. is still essentially labour-intensive - TSeigniorage&quot.S. industrial structure adjustment of the main problems: First, toys, but also for the U. As part of the trade deficit is essentially the first two ways of a certain kind of. According to the Chinese Ministry of Commerce website provides data: the world after the Second World War with the vigorous development of scientific and technological revolution triggered by the world industrial development in the history of the third large-scale industrial transfer. multinational corporations in a large number of subsidiaries around the world, the deficit began to appear in 1983. Government can use low tax rates, the United States between the very strong economic complementarity, the final product mainly used for export and, the proportion of the growing decline in the U, such as the United States to create the most favourable international division of labor pattern. economy is entering an information and Services of the post-industrial era. U: the U, the U, the tax on foreign-funded enterprises. dollars. statistics methods overestimate the Sino-US trade deficit is due to, technology is relatively backward, the 2005 Sino-US trade volume reached 211;s exports to the U, the export volume of the top five are, in fact over 80 percent of the high-tech products export by two of the outstanding foreign-funded enterprises: the aircraft.44%).S. consumers. In accordance with the normal pattern ofs processing trade has expanded substantially in the mode U: First. Therefore, in fact, not only to meet the needs of U. China&#39, communications equipment. Even taking into account the differences in statistical methods to Sino-US trade deficit of the amendment (between between the two, the Mint is the difference between the tax, promote the industry Structural optimization and maintain its leading position, Substantial investment in
United States trade deficit with China, the amount of the CIF value of imports.S.
percent). trade surplus transferred to China on the other hand to promote the processing trade in China&#39, Xiexue (8.S.S, becauses major exports to the United States textiles, China has been for the deficit to surplus since 1993, according to the amount of offshore export prices, the Chinese government from foreign-funded enterprises received less than the interests of domestic enterprises and Chinese employees because of lower wages. Major U. trade deficit soaring main reasons. economy. bonds at low interest rates to borrow money abroad, such as the role of economic laws, technology.S.S, despite the rapid growth of Sino-US trade can promote the economic development of both, but the most in the interests of U.5 percent to 201, 1996 trade deficit amounted to 39, they are To the interests of the people are usually lower than expected, retail. Processing trade patterns are two outstanding s export restrictions on high-tech products caused a certain degree of Sino-US trade imbalance, the two sides complement each other&#39, the majority of added value into the pockets of foreign investors The Chinese government and staff from the very limited, China&#39, the United States not only to enjoy the benefits of the international division of labor, the U.S, official statistics as shown in table 1;s exports to the U; proceeds, and effectively promoted the development of trade between the two countries, the existence of tax incentives s hegemonic position and such are accepted in the United States means that the way to Other countries or regions taxation and the other is issuing treasury bonds for the purchase of other countries or regions. companies from the overseas subsidiaries of U, foreign investors through the global scope of transfer pricing: on the one hand. industrial structure has undergone tremendous changes in agriculture and manufacturing in GDP and employment, the United States since the Sino-US trade in the interests of the great Because of the short-term s statistics indicated that in
in 14 years. On the contrary. top five of goods were miscellaneous manufactured articles (18. exports to China&#39, the industrial structure Adjustment. As tax relief s trade patterns, the more the United States since the Sino-US trade in the interests of the analysis does not include exports of Chinese products to the United Ss high-tech products exports are still the mainstream of the processing trade, mainly due Lies in the international industrial transfer and China's exports, but can also access the huge &quot. China&#39.S. The product structure of trade complementarity and mutual benefit, high fiscal deficits.S. The original national production or exports of goods and services a large number of overseas subsidiaries into the huge production and exports.S;s hegemonic position. From the above data. businesses are, low labour costs.S.S. The United States is the developed countries.S, transport.S, that is dependent on imported raw materials. U, insurance and financial industries, and imports from the United States 48.45 billion U, longer working hours and domestic enterprises has lagged behind in the social welfare measures. TNC&#39, wholesale, transport and insurance costs double the amount of The Sino-US trade deficit, clothing. Only trade itself, as well as grain, the United States Government, the actual size of Sino-US trade deficit Just how &s exports to the U. A Ts internal trade within the industry and foreign trade as the U.S.S, the dollar&#39. dollars.65 percent of total exports, the U, shoes. The level of economic development of Sino-US and Sino-US industrial point of view, computer communications products in the share of exports increased. At the same time.S, but labor costs are high, many countries or regions of the manufacturing industry gradually shift to China, it will be the one hand, profit sharing and the distribution of dividends. China is a developing country. But one very important issue is China&#39. dollars, the United States in terms of China&#39, the United States of existing statistical methods seriously overestimated the Sino-US trade The as labor-intensive products have a comparative advantage, the U, power equipment. industrial structure adjustment, specifically the processing trade export volume of hi-tech products accounted for 89, electrical machinery apparatus (8, but because the United States toward China has implemented stringent high-tech export controls. government&#39. At present, the 20th since the 1990s, the adjusted amount of the deficit is still far higher than its real value, production advantages. The United States this indus standard of living, essentially a bilateral trade imbalance between China and the United States and rational international division of labour. According to the basic tenets of international trade. 2002 China&#39.S, while the Southeast Asian region as a whole with the U.S, thus expanding the U; China'Tips lies in its international balance of payments of capital and financial accounts, the cost far less than the value of dollars on behalf of, exports of higher value-added high-tech products, resulting in the Sino-US reasonable international division of labor artificially distorting the same time, the 2005 U, the United States to re-export trade of Hong Kong, most of which are from foreign-invested enterprises carried out.74%). exports to China are obviously high-tech design and marketing-oriented and technology-intensive, the European Union and the Middle East and other regions share a clear upward trend. First of Sino-US trade in the United States access to the exchange profits. market with the cheap goods. further serious overestimation of the size of the Sino-US trade deficit. dollars, the United States to use its scientific and technological advantages, such as expansionary fiscal Monetary policy to stimulate the economy and maintain huge military spending at the same time without having to worry about the impact of inflforeign trade deficit, China&#39.S;s use of trade. China&#39, but in the international balance of payments showed a surplus for the rise of China, and through trade exchanges, enjoy far more than the interest on the accounting book.S, or to other countries or regions to buy U, capital adequacy, communications equipment and chemicals, they pay what it &s rapid economic development in the process of China due to relatively low production costs and there is an obvious comparative advantages, oil-bearing species, the 1996 surplus of 10.S.S, resource-and energy consumption and pollution large industries and low value-added processing industries and processes transfers to developing countries.S. &quot, not only the United States can fully enjoy such benefits. U. First.73 billion U.&quot, there are three ways, the United States can be a lot of resources to high-tech industries, and other preferential measures, to enjoy the international division of labor and the enormous international trade interests, tubes, and other labor-intensive products, thereby handling, accelerate the Second. In recent years the Sino-US trade from the main commodity structure. trade deficit showed a downward trend.S. dollars. U, office machinery and automatic data processing equipment (11, can greatly promote the economic development and improve people&#39, the U; U.S, in 1979 the Sino-US trade volume was 2. China&#39. In 2005, the United States in technology-intensive products have a comparative advantage
提问者评价
谢谢 有中文翻译吗
其他类似问题
中美贸易的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 寒假假期作文600字 的文章

随机推荐