我是学网络工程的,软考的话,应该考研考哪些些才好?麻烦指点一下~~谢谢

中央广播电视大学的毕业证国家承认学历吗?能报考注册类的考试吗?我马上就要报这所学校了,请给指点一下_百度知道
中央广播电视大学的毕业证国家承认学历吗?能报考注册类的考试吗?我马上就要报这所学校了,请给指点一下
提问者采纳
但是对于那些自学能力不强,且不受学期。 从总的花费上来看、成教(函授和业余大学).5-5年。如果更换了工作地点或居住地,应具有国民教育系列的专科或专科以上毕业证书,都可以申请获得学士学位、自学考试。 【招生对象对比】
成人高考、学分累积,自制力差的人,复旦网络教育学院今年毕业学生的就业率在85%以上,学制二年这个学历是国家承认学历、本科的、函授等学习方式,上海地区每学分费用为150元。 电大的招生院校是中央电大和各省,高升专的每学期的费用(含书费)约为1570元。不少希望进入自己心仪的名校进行学习的外地学生、计划单列市及独立设置的电大,完成作业,如区业余大学,只需要所注册的电视大学出具一份推荐信,统考每年举行一次。 高教自学考试没有入学考试,招生范围没有地域上的限制,基本没有什么入学门槛、年龄,通过BBS进行提问和沟通、直辖市,发一门的合格证书,可以通过报考网络学院、民族,专升本每学期费用为2250元,是以业余形式授课的一种学习形式,考试费为30元一科。以上海电视大学为例。例如同济大学高升专总学分为75分(除建筑工程)、自治区,由学校根据考试结果择优录取。 网络大学的收费一般按照学分计算。以北京语言大学为例,自考由于其学历证书获得最难,近年来又新增了民办高校和独立二级学院 自考以普通高校为主考学校、可能需要长期出差在外的人来说,民办学校则要高一些、交通等一系列费用。 网络教育的招生院校是国家批准的具有远程网络教育资质的68所普通高校、日。 网络教育有两种授课方式,目前国外有包括美国,他们更看重的是网络教育学院所依托的名校品牌,专升本的学习年限为2,都可以参加硕士研究生考试。不少高校的网络学院设置的专业都是学校的重点专业,你可以选择自考,网络大学则由各招生院校自主考试。 自考如果只是自学的话、中等专业学校或职业技术学校毕业证书或同等学历者,独立设置的成人高校,一定要了解其是否具备了国家所认可的办学资质,管理干部学院,主考学校或社会力量培训机构提供有自学考试的培训。国家承认学历我从七个方面来说。不过相对来说网络大学的学生可以省去住宿,仅供参考,只要具备相关学历就可以注册入学,也可以参加由其他社会培训力量或主考学校举办的自考助学班,公办学校学费一般每学年3500元左右。 成人高考主要以招收本地户籍生为主、英国,可以考虑选择广播电视大学进行学习。符合相关条件者、公务员考试、学年制度的限制;而成人高考和网络大学要求先考试后入学、电大、种族和已受教育程度的限制,学费约在1万元左右。每年有两次考试,就业单位中不乏普华永道等世界知名企业,自考和电大的费用相对较低,不同的学校收费标准不同。从考试的难易程度来看,辅导课费用每科在500元左右,也可以报名参加自学考试,颁发学历证书、澳等众多国家的承认,属于完全的开放式教育,自学考试和广播电视大学实行的是“宽进严出”,长则5—6年,找一个适合自己的学习方式,学生可以在其他城市的电视大学继续学习。 但是四者证书的效力仍然有些差异、网络大学,最好选择集中授课的方式进行学习。 广播电视大学教育实行学分制,允许学生自由选择学习期限。不同的是,考生根据情况选择考试科目,部分网大因知名度高,故入学要求也相对较高。以下是几种成人教育的方式的对比。 广播电视大学有网上课堂和面授两种方式,合格一门,因为其保留学籍时间较长、网络教育,业余学习的费用低于全日制学习。 四种途径都可以利用业余时间进行学习。 自学考试采取分课考试,那么还有辅导费。【学习方式对比】
成人高考主要有脱产和业余。 电大文凭也得到英,学籍八年有效,职工大学。 广播电视大学费用按学期进行收费,组织考试,招收英语专业的高升专的学习年限为2。 广播电视大学也无须考试,必须是获得普通高中,所以认可度相对较高,只要缴纳考试费和教材费,一般要求高中起点报考专,短则需要2年,外地学生也可以进行函授学习,教育学院等.5-5年,关键不在于网络教育文凭本身,则每学年费用为4500元,网络大学和广播电视大学由于自身的授课方式的优势、伙食。【入学门槛对比】
成人高等教育入学考试是全国统一招生考试、网络教育都颁发国家承认的学历证书。 【招生院校对比】
成人高校可分为普通高校举办的夜大学、日本等26个国家承认我国的高等教育自学考试文凭.、广播电视大学的招生范围包括在职,还有广播电视大学、从业人员和社会其他人员。一般一个学分大概100多元;高升本课程总学分为160分,毕业证书获得者的待遇与普通高校同类毕业生相同。 【证书含金量对比】
成人高考、攻读专业和学习方式的不同而不同,最后获取文凭的方式,所招专业又是学校强势专业。 而对于参加网络考试的考生而言,接受远程授课以完成学业。事实证明。 总的来说、同济等名校的网络学院学生在就业中也具有相当的竞争力,如果你选择的专业毕业需要80个学分,考生参加单科考试、司法考试等。专科起点报考本科的。 在选择报考各类院校的时候、函授班,所有科目合格后,二是集中面授,每学年费用为7200元,更适合那些收入不高的人群。 自学考试以自学为主。 网络教育也一般实行弹性学制。如果想一边工作一边学习的话。 高校网络大学由招生院校自主命题,学员可以通过网络浏览课间、美,类似复旦。 【学习年限对比】
成人高考的学习时间因招生层次,成人高考参加的是全国统考,一是通过网络进行在线授课、电大、专业实力,即使只具备初中文凭,如果上辅导班,且无须支付其他的额外费用。对于居住地不稳定,有的单独成立了网络教育学院。 而参加自学考试的考生不受性别。 【学习费用对比】
参加成人高考,一些学校的网络教育是和成人教育共同隶属于继续教育学院,试题也有一定难度
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
这都承认学历当然是承认了,还是自考,高考后,你是以什么样的方式进去的
中央广播电视大学的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语考试中写作文该注意些什么?有什么可以套的句型吗? 麻烦指点一下,谢谢:-)_百度知道
英语考试中写作文该注意些什么?有什么可以套的句型吗? 麻烦指点一下,谢谢:-)
提问者采纳
it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. It is not only because ________. Otherwise. First. Secondly (besides), &in part because.., I would prefer to solve the problem in this way, ________(解决方法一). Iowing to、分析作用型.、解决方法题型
要求考生列举出解决问题的多种途径
1. 问题现状
2. 怎样解决(解决方案的优缺点) In recent days.. From my point of view..
(4) 谚语警句性议论文
It is well know to us that the proverb,is insufficient to warrant their truth because there is no reason to belivev that the data drawn form..
Corrupts&#47,嘿嘿.... But as far as I am concerned.
(3)答题性议论文
Currently. brings about some great&#47. It means ____谚语的含义_______.
Recently...、 开头
It&#39. The saying can be illustrated through a series of examples as follows.: 表现形式为先举例具体的事例进行分析...、阐述主题题型
要求从一句话或一个主题出发.
It is due to., and in another word,因此).. If you understand it and apply it to your study or work, differ in their opinions on this matter.. is&#47. Min part because、对比观点题型
(1) 要求论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法.
TheWhat are the reasons for, on the one hand. First ________(A的优点之一):There are three&#47、说明.,然后通过具体的叙述.. Only by this way.
To sum up..、篇章连贯, to solve the problem of ___作文题目______... For another thing,could&#47, it is goes without saying that it is of great of importance to practice the proverb ____谚语_____, ___原因一_______...., there are some other reasons to explain my choice, 、说明, we will definitely make a better use of the ____讨论议题___... Generally speaking。
Above all.
Sometimes. Fdue to&#47.., ________(举例进一步说明现状) Confronted with A. As a matter of fact,分析型作文一般可分为分析原因型;
引出具体解决方法的四种表达方式, there is no doubt that ___观点二______., there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____;obserious consequences
, however.. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows,scholarship and financial aid., ____
缺点二______..,这点可以通过巨型模版加以提高的3. Besides ____________(A的优点之二),有时候可以就是最简单的小词.?...., ___优点一______. they hold this opinion because.It is really an important concern to every one of us. poses a threat to, whatever you do.
First of all.. One of the important disadvantages is that ________(A的第一个缺点).To make matters worse, we should find a number of various ways, its advantages can be seen as follows.. In short, in the second place, the former is sbecomes the victim of,________(支持B的理由一), ________(对前景的预测)五.三.
、具体到一般;strips people of.、分析原因
There are probably three &#47、主要论述方法
A is to B what C is to D
According to 。希望可以帮到你一...?&#47..Furthermore.. A majority of people think that _ 观点一________..
... More often.&#47..: in the first place. Even there are those who. may be as follows. In fact.、分析状况型. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person.
Nowa days.&#47.
As we know that there are many steps which can be taken to undo this problem, I never think this reason can be the point....,, I believe that ________(我的解决方法)..(倒装结构)
It is high time that., ____方法_____. Some people hold the idea that ___观点二_______, ___缺点一______..;What are the possible reasons for..
However.. Firstly,⑥____________(理由二),________(理由一);ideas on , I think ⑧________(我的观点); suggestions above
These are the secrets of a successful, ____原因二_____;s minds&#47.,像I didn&#39. involves&#47.
, ____________(理由三).
In my opinion., ___原因一_______.. Indeed...;Why.
As far as I am concerned.. Therefore,. is representative of. There are two sides of opinions of it, I would like to ________(我的看法). (From the comparison between these positive and negative effects of A。. than to do
Taking into account all these factors.. and to put special emphasis on the improvement of, we can learn many things form it.., there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)__作文题目_______ ., an increasing number of people come to realize that it is also of practical use to stick to the saying. may be a ..、分析优劣型; ___谚语_______&quot, ③________(理由二)..
With the rapid development of science and technology in China.
Only in this way、 分析影响/利弊
There are three&#47: &quot,I agree to the thought that ⑥____(我对文章所讨论主题的看法).二.4.、一定要有一两个火龙点睛的词, __讨论议题______ is no exception.。
二, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time.2.
Some... To begin with、说明利弊题型
这种题型往往要求先说明一下现状,it is mevery coin has two sides&quot.分析型作文
根据内容的不同. ( also theoretically )
A case in point is ___例子一______;serious consequences
Its side effects are enormous
Perhaps the most serious&#47?. For example, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______. Another case is that ________(举例说明). deprives&#47. and , ④________(理由三).;entails some great&#47, it still has negative aspects.,virtues
One&#47, the more benefits we will get in our daily study and job..
.;Possible reasons for 、分析问题/现象
There are too many examples&#47.。 2., another way contributing to success of the solving problem is ___途径二_____ ,while suggestive of these trends, ________(我的观点); has a profound significance and value not only in our job but also in our study, we have to face a problem——A...、举例使主题句变得具体.(虚拟语气)
Ts view&#47.,进而得出论证或结论.Svarious solutions to the problem..
, please remember the say____A.
The impact could be minimized if we follow the ways &#47. (2)利弊型的议论文
Nowadays, ⑤____(反对的理由之二). Form all what I have said. 3.;..
PPossible reasons for.、一般到具体., partly/faced with
It is high time that we put an end to:There are three&#47. So it goes without saying that ___观点一_____;various reasons for.、分析决定因素型及分析解决方法型等不同类型.
One of the universal issues we are faced with &#47. In addition、易懂; a number of reasons for. In that case,.
While others think that B is a better choice in the following three reasons. The more we are aware of the significance of this famous saying. vary f that cause increasing concern is that. has been brought to popular attention&#47.;impact on,;it to.,按照提纲的要求进行论述.
1. 阐述名言或主题所蕴涵的意义.
2. 分析并举例使其更充实. The good old proverb ________(名言或谚语)reminds us that ________(释义).;Possbile solutions to it may be part-We may lay&#47.
As it stands.,你可以也成I fail to recognise it. Fopinions &#47. Thirdly (finally), ________(说明A的现状).Second..
We should solve the problems that we are confronted&#47,有时也会单从一个角度(利或弊)出发. Secondly.
The example cited, but there is no evidence whatsoever to show.
Just As a popular saying goes, I believe that the positive aspects overweigh the negative ones,others hold that, I’m confident that a bright future is awaiting us because ________(带来的好处).. For another ________(解决方法二). 3, they think ②________(举例说明).And it will bring them ③________(为他们带来的好处),⑦____________(理由三). They hold their view for the reason of ②________(支持A的理由一)What is more, __途径一______,最后往往要求考生表明自己的态度(或对事物前景提出预测)
1. 说明事物现状
2. 事物本身的优缺点(或一方面)
3. 你对现状(或前景)的看法 Nowadays many people prefer A because it has a significant role in our daily life.. Contributes to. Generally,在段末往往以主题句的形式表现出来; effect&#47..;exert a beneficial influence &#47.;t recognise it.;What are the possplace blame for B on A
1: ____谚语_____..2, which is becoming more and more serious。
引出原因的四种表达. As a result,要求考生反对这一观点Some people believe that ①________(观点一), we should try to bring the advantages of __讨论议题____ into full play. will exercise&#47..。
1.有一些人认为……
2.另一些人认为…… 3.我的看法……The topic of ①________(主题)is becoming more and more popular recently,but (also) because,rather than.
why、议论文的框架
(1) 不同观点列举型( 选择型 )
There is a widespread concern over the issue that __作文题目_____. On the other hand,we may reasonably come to the conclusion that.instances of.. The negative aspects are also apparent. And secondly ___优点二_____..四. F entails several complicated factors &#47.
Personally,a number of consequences of. For one thing.. The more _______.;erodes one&#39.
,④____(我不同意该看法的理由一);faced with
too many examples&#47..
Some may attribute.
. Some people say A is their favorite.
It is time to take the advice of ,reasons
. First of all,________(理由二).;s well known to us that.;Possible solutions to it are
as follows、分析解决方法
Such a tragedy would not happen if we knew the following ways to handle.一.. Furthermore ..。
1, I firmly support the view that __观点一或二______.Others..... In their point of view. Firstly, we should take a series of effective measures to cope with the situation, ___原因二_____?
This phenomenon involves &#47., but also because _________..Somhas become the focus of public concern.:表现为在文章段首以主题句的形式出现. Therefore.. Finally.., ________(解决方法三)..
。、 常用句型
1,再对比事物本身的利弊, every one of us is confronted&#47, we should take it reasonably and do it according to the circumstances we are in..
But every coin has two sides. is mainly because of&#47.、结尾
In my opinion,____________(A的第二个缺点).
Through the above analysis.. Therefore.
People&#39.:1. Consequently(作为结果.:可以通过文章内容的内在联系来表现篇章的连贯性.
In my opinion, we must spare no efforts to take some measures to solve this problem.(2) 给出一个观点.. partly&#47、分析影响型, you”ll necessarily benefit a lot from it.. undermines, ____________(举例说明)...我认为要注意三个方面.、书写错误2. The reason is that ⑨____________(原因)、语句间的关联性、明白., this argument suffers from three critical flaws, the more ________.
提问者评价
跪谢\(^o^)/~
其他类似问题
写作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位高手指点一下_网络工程师吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:21,565贴子:
请各位高手指点一下收藏
我是一名通信工程的大三学生,想问一下我这个专业考什么证比较合适?另外网络工程师有多少种类,有什么区别,望各位高手详细告知
考什么证,取决于你去哪里工作了。如果能进入好的事业单位,呵呵,那就考软考的网络工程师吧,可以替代工程师职称。
谢谢啊,我已经参加了软考网工
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或大学考的那些证书出来能用?软考信息处理员有人要吗?有大牛在给指点下人生
[问题点数:40分,结帖人zc]
大学考的那些证书出来能用?软考信息处理员有人要吗?有大牛在给指点下人生
[问题点数:40分,结帖人zc]
不显示删除回复
显示所有回复