does anyone careneed an empty plate的意思是什么?

Need finishing service / shop in the Americas
No popups, no spam.
Folks&helping&folks with
respect.&&You'll like it.
&rfqshopNA.shtml
Looking for Finishing Service in the Americas
< is an advertiser supported site:
- If we have advertisers who offer the requested services, contact info for the RFQ is restricted to them.
- If we don't have an advertiser who offers that service, the RFQ is open to all, and the inquirer's e-mail address (encoded so robots can't easily harvest it) is included with the inquiry.
- If you are an advertiser and can offer the requested service, please advise and we will restrict the contact info to you and our other supporting advertisers.
60234. Need Selenium coating on Aluminum mesh
We require an Se coating on Al mesh for contact dust charging in a lunar simulator. Is there anyone that can provide Se coatings either by vacuum evaporation, sprayed-on powder coating or by electro-deposition?
Thanks very much!
Roman Kruzelecky
communications - Pointe Claire, Quebec, Canada
-^(contact info is available only 's supporting advertisers)
60227. Looking for a Supplier in LA that can perform IAW SEA/ARP-1524 & AMS-3107A
We need a Supplier that can Plate Alum parts IAW:
1: SAE/ARP-1524 SURFACE PREPARATION AND PRIMING OF ALUMINUM ALLOY PARTS FOR HIGH DURABILITY STRUCTURAL ADHESIVE BONDING.
2: After the application of the Anodize apply the Prime IAW AMS-3107A Primer, Adhesive, Corrosion-Inhibiting For High Durability Structural Adhesive Bonding
Ruby Beloz
- Thousand Oaks, California
60218. Electrolytic Stripping of METCO 443 from (stainless steel) compressor case
We are looking for a vendor to perform electrolytic stripping process of Stainless Steel cases (five Each).
We currently have five compressor cases that require electrolytic stripping of a thermal spray bond coat, METCO 443 (Nickel Chromium Aluminum).
- Case material is GEAM 355 (Stainless Steel Alloy)
- Case dimensions are:
&&&o Diameter = 18.625 inches (at flange, largest diameter)
&&&o Height = 16.0 inches
- METCO 443 Bond coat to be removed is 0.003 to 0.006 inches thick.
&&&o Material to be removed from internal lands and contour surface.
The process calls for submersing the compressor case in a Sodium Nitrate solution.
Charging the part and a stainless steel cathode with 5.5 to 6.5 volts for 2 hours.
Hopefully there is someone out there that can perform this process for us.
Peter Valenzuela
- Stockton, California
60203. Need a wheel re-dipped in chrome
I live in Lancaster SC and need one 30-in rim redipped in chrome. Looking for the place closest near me.
byron coffey
- lancaster, south carolina
60207. Need very large object gold plated
RFQ: Looking for gold plating company in US that can take large size objects.
Length 70 inch
to 40 inch
height 30 inch
Total 160 to 170 Sq feet outside object.
Is there any company that can handle this project?
Rao Kanikic
- Pomono, New York, USA
60204. Large part to be plated to ASTM-B-633-07, TYPE III, CLASS Fe/Zn8
RFQ: Looking to plate production parts to the above referenced standard. The part is approx. 101" x 18" x 2" sheetmetal weldment. Anyone who has any information on a plater who can handle these parts is encouraged to contact me. Plater is preferably in the New England area but not a requirement. Thanks.
mechanical engineer - Peabody, Massachusetts USA
60208. Looking for source to do Lead-Tin Plating Process
RFQ: Look for source to provide Lead Tin finish (Sn @ 5%) plating per ASTM B200 -Aerospace Co
Duane Bates
Estimator, Sales - MPLS, Minnesota USA
60209. Need plater for spec F70B3, F70B5A and FQ70C4B
RFQ: We are looking for a vendor who can provide us with a plating process we require. The plating spec numbers are F70B3, F70B5A and FQ70C4B. These specs and drawings can be provided upon request.
Lisa Vierling
Manufacturer - Edinburgh, Indiana
60211. Gold plating company for my jewelry
I am DESPERATELY looking for a reputable company to plate my jewelry. Most of my jewelry items are small - like charms, pendants.
Can anyone recommend someone?
It seems like I'm having a hard time getting a hold of anyone these days.
Thank you!
- Houston, Texas
60201. Need Cleaning and Polishing of Brass Bed
RFQ: Since my children's graduation
from college and the passing of my wife my brass bed has not been cared for for over 20 years. It is my desire to move closer to my family. I feel this is an opportune time to complete any restoration and polishing before packing for a move out of state.
Aaron Freeman
Home Owner - Teaneck, New Jersey
phone 201-647-8299
60213. Bronze military headstone needs a pro to do this job
RFQ: Bronze military headstone sits flat on ground (no shade whatsoever) in the area. I just wish to get the stone to some form of restoration for the family, because it looks ugly. I'm willing to pay someone to help me with this. I don't have a
lot of money, but something is better than nothing -- right?.
Thank you for listening.
Carlos Jimenez
It's a family member who died in v/n - Lancaster, California
60197. Need Ni-Co Electroforming on Pyrolytic Graphite
RFQ: I would like to discuss an application which requires Nickel-Cobalt electroforming onto a pyrolytic graphite substrate.
We have had the work completed in the past and the process was successful.
We are looking for a vendor who can perform the electroforming onto material supplied by us.
Ralph Romspert
Engineer - Easton, Pennsylvania, United States
60196. Need zinc coating on 20 foot c-shapes
RFQ: I am in search of a plating source to zinc plate a C shape section approx. 1.625 x 1.625 12 gauge material. Length is 20' long. Total amount needed: 28,000,000 lbs
Brad Johnson
product engineer - Indianapolis, Indiana
60190. Need Stainless Flatware Refinishing Service
RFQ: I read the thread on refinishing stainless flatware, but I would like to know if there is a service provider I can send the pieces to for refinishing. I don't have time or patience to do it myself and would rather just box up all the flatware and send it to a company to do for me. Does this exist? Thoughts on what it would cost (per piece: ie. fork, knife, spoon, etc.).
Jason Dauderman
- Phoenix, Arizona, USA
60188. Need Vintage Appleton Spotlights Replated
RFQ: Hello,
I would like to find a Chrome plater (anywhere in the US) that can assist me in re-chroming some vintage automobile spotlights. Most of the pieces need to be nickel/chrome plated but, some of them require nickel plating only. The spotlight "buckets" have some stamping that needs to be retained. They are made of brass and my hopes are to be able to bypass copper on these to help retain the stamp. There are some pot metal parts but they are all in good condition with very little corrosion. Have not had a lot of luck locally, I need to get them done and done correctly and I don't mind shipping. I am trying to find a go to plater I can send things to and trust. Can send very detailed photographs of everything. Please e-mail me if you are interested.
Many thanks,
Chris Sharman
Hobbyist - Long Beach, California USA
60187. Need aluminum vacuum deposited onto fiberglass fabric
We are looking for a company that can do a small run of roll to roll aluminum vacuum depositing on a woven fiberglass fabric. We would need the finished product to be sealed from oxidation. This product will be used as a radiant barrier prototype we are working on . Feel free to contact me with any questions. Any help in this matter would be extremely appreciated .
Matt Davis
D.A.L Enterprises Inc - Danville, Illinois. USA
60184. Need Heavy Metal Chess Sets Plated
RFQ: Hello.
I have made a chess set out of fasteners and it has been accepted for exhibition at the World Chess Hall of Fame in St. Louis.
I have been working on this project for about 3 years.
I use zinc plated nuts and bolts for one side.
The other side I have been priming and spray painting with gold paint.
The problem is it easily scratches off and I want a quality product.
People have been asking me to sell a chess set to them.
I will try to attach a picture.
To fix this problem, I would like to have nuts and bolts plated with trivalent chromate for the "gold" i.e. one half would be zinc the other half would be zinc yellow.
My questions are:
Is trivalent chromate (yellow zinc) hazardous to touch after plating?
Will the shine of a nut or bolt plated with yellow zinc wear off over time?
and most importantly, is there a plating service available where I could send samples of my pieces to find out how much it would cost to have them plated?
Many thanks,
April Baker
Heavy Metal Chess Sets - Platteville, Wisconsin
60181. Need Aluminum Fixture Clear Anodized
RFQ: I'm looking for someone that's capable of anodizing an aluminum fixture that is 48" wide x 44" tall x 36" deep. Please contact me if you have a tank that can accommodate. Thank you.
Ryan Victor
Fabricator - Brooklyn, NY, USA
60180. Need sandblasting of patio set
I live in Cherry Hill, NJ. Can anyone recommend a reasonable sandblaster for a 5 piece outdoor wroughtiron dining set?
C J campanella
self - Cherry Hill, New Jersey
60216. Yamaha "Midnight Special" bike's "Gold" refinishing work
RFQ: Greetings.
In early 80 Yamaha produced a line of bikes with a black and gold them called Midnight Specials.
I'm searching for a shop to do some refinishing work on a number of items. I've heard them being everything from real gold (doubt that) to vacuum metalizing, etc. But to date nobody can ID what we have going on here. The closest I can describe this is a gold faucet from Home Depot. Closer to brass than a deep rich gold color.
I sprung for four carb tops recently that were supposed to be correct. They are not. Far closer to a 'rose gold' color than the correct one.
There are number o carb tops, grab bars, caps ... and of course some plastic items as well.
If anyone has a line on the correct finish for this I'm eagerly looking to do some business with you. I have a number of items which over time will be refinished.
MC restoration - tempe, Arizona
60171. Looking for Supplier to plate & prime per ARP1524 & AMS3107A
RFQ: I am looking for a Finisher or Plater that can plate an aluminum machined parts with ARP-1524 and Prime per AMS 3107A.
P any help will be appreciated.
Ruby Beloz, Sr. Quality Engineer / Supply Chain
- Thousand Oaks, California
60174. Need 8-32 threaded rod plated in gold or white gold or rhodium
RFQ: I need 8-32 threaded rod plated in gold or white gold or rhodium.. 1-3/4" lengths. Need qty 30 ... I live in Las vegas NV and would like to have them within a week.. Please email me and I'll get right back to you.
Eric Studio
Designer - las vegas Nevada USA
60160. Need Blue PVD on Stainless Steel
RFQ: Looking for someone within the US who can apply a bright blue PVD finish to stainless steel. Everyone I have called cannot accomplish this color.
- Acworth, Georgia, USA
owner, artist - Woodstown, New Jersey USA
60159. Need titanium eyeglass frames refinished
Does anyone know where I can go to have my titanium frames professionally refinished?
- MACHESNEY PARK, Illinois USA
60157. Looking for Refinisher for 1 set of Thai Flatware
RFQ: I bought thai tableware for 12 in the 1980s. It does NOT have any wood or other material. After use and dishwasher cleaning, it had a very dull finish,and a metallic taste.
Id like send it out to be refinished to its original shine. Does any one do this?
I'm located in NC, but this can be mailed. Looking forward to hearing from someone soon,and thank you for this page.
Maris Wheeler
Personal use - Bolivia, North Carolina USA
60152. Dying aluminum ball chains
RFQ: Hello! I am looking dye aluminum ball chains in many different colors. I have purchased them in the past, but that source is no longer available. We use the small ball chains as decorative accents in mosaic art. I want to
offer them for sale on my website, but am having the hardest time finding someone to dye the ball chains.
I have 1000 ft to use for test runs.
Can anyone help???
I would like bright blue, green, teal, pink, purple, orange, black, etc.
Thanks for any assistance anyone might have!
Carrie Seabrook
owner, artist - Woodstown, New Jersey USA
----Ed. note: This sounds like what
[ supporting advertiser] is big in.
60151. Need White Bronze Wire Plating Capabilities
RFQ: I am looking for a Nickel plating alternative, after hearing reports of the increasing cases of Nickel contact allergies.
After some research, I have come across white bronze, a Cu-Sn-Zn alloy that was developed for this reason aesthetically.
I am looking for wire plating over low carbon steel.
I can provide the steel as necessary.
Collin Olson
Engineer - Farmingdale, New Jersey
60144. Need Black Rhodium PVD plating fine jewelry pieces
RFQ: We're looking for a company that will do PVD black rhodium plating for our rarely made custom pieces and repair of our customer's pieces.
Fine jewelry karat gold.
Can you recommend anyone doing this for small stores like ours?
Tom Wheeler
Jewelry Professional - Honolulu Hawaii USA
Need Black oxide coating
RFQ: I need someone to do black oxide coating on a rifle barrel. Also need info about how thick the coating is because the barrel is engraved.
Robert White
gunsmith - Lake Hopatcong New Jersey USA
60164. Looking for Silver and Gold Plating for Soldered Brass Crystal Settings
RFQ: I am looking for someone who can do the plating process (gold and silver, maybe rose gold at times) for my soldered jewelry.
This would be an ongoing project, where I would send batches at a time.
Preferably located in the US.
Thank you!
Andrea Gleason
product designer - Richmond, Virginia
60131. Anodizing
services wanted
I have some small remote c most is 7016 aircraft aluminum. I am looking to get it anodized green-aenx (that is the closest to a Dodge Hemi lime green that I have found. Please let me know if you can do this.
Scott Surfus
- Shell knob, Missouri
60129. Leading reproduction door hardware company needs plater and finisher
RFQ: Our company reproduces door hardware.
Our fantastic plater and finisher is retiring.
We need the following:
Nickel, bronze, and chrome (not a deal breaker so please still contact is)
Also finishes in lacquer and 10B etc.
We wholesale and spend about $1K to $1.5K per month.
We will need good price points.
Our current plater charges $5 to plate a single brass doorknob in polished nickel.
Thank you!
Brad Williams
Owner - Charleston South Carolina USA
60133. Need Furniture Parts Electroplated in Copper or Brass
RFQ: Looking to have mild steel furniture parts electroplated in Copper or Brass electroplate.
These parts are fabricated out of hot rolled steel and will not be prepped.
Parts will vary in range from furniture leg brackets ranging in size (36" wide to 30" H, 4" deep) to entire furniture bases ranging from 48" x 16" x 22". There may also be smaller parts and can design around your bath size if necessary. Looking for long term relationship with electroplating service and can ship parts if necessary.
Have called over 30 companies in my area and most of them are not willing to do prototypes or can't offer electroplating in copper or brass.
Please email if you are interested or have a recommendation.
Owner, Furniture Designer - Cleveland Ohio
60121. Need PVD Chrome finish on Harley Wheels
RFQ: I am looking to have my stock Harley wheels done in PVD chrome.
Shaun Cohen
- Owosso Michigan US
60119. Need ElectroPolishing of Hastelloy B
RFQ: I am looking for someone who can ElectroPolish small and medium sized investment castings made from Hastelloy B grade material.
Max. weight is 22 lbs.
Product Design - Ft Pierce, Florida USA
60108. Need Internal Hard Chrome Plating of Shotgun Barrels
I have a set of Browning Citori 525 over/under shotgun barrels that will be back-bored, polished, threads cut and choke-tubes installed. Back-boring will remove the current hard chrome lining in the bores. I require new hard chrome plating in both bores. The original hard chrome in the chambers will remain, and area of the threads for their choke-tubes should not be hard chromed to ensure that the choke-tubes will still fit after the bores have been plated.
I have had the forcing cones lengthened and polished. I did not have any back boring done.
I believe that this process did remove the hard chrome in the chamber as well as the forcing cones.
Ron simonson
- Vernon Hills, illinois, USA
(contact info is available only 's supporting advertisers)
60103. Looking for a Nikasil electroplating service for a 2-stroke engine cylinder.
adv. Plating on Aluminum
Powersports Cylinder Repair
RFQ: The engine is from a CR125.
I do not need the engine to be honed, only plated.
Kevin Trefelner
- Mt. Prospect, Illinois
60090. Need brass and iron bed repaired
Chicago, Illinois area.
I have an antique brass and iron bed in need of repair. The brass pieces have loosen. In one place the wrought iron has cracked. Does anyone know someone who can repair this for me?
JoAnn Sheekey
- Palos Heights, Illinois
60109. Cadmium Plating 24 ft long stainless steel pin
RFQ: I have 36 pieces of a 304 stainless steel hinge pin that is .312 x 291.30" long that I need to have cadmium plated per QQ-P-416 Type II, Class 3 and solid film lubed per MIL-PRF-46010.
Can anyone help me out?
The problem I am having is nobody has a tank long enough.
I wouldn't be opposed to brush plating if it can be done.
Please call or email if you can help me out as we have the job in house and ready for plating.
Chris Estelow
Bright Lights USA, Inc.
Phone: 856-546-
145 Shreve Ave., Barrington, NJ 08007
60059. Stripping Door Hardware Finishes -- Albany, NY area
RFQ: We are doing a project in the Albany, NY area and want to use a certain brand of cast brass door hardware.
The manufacturer does not offer the hardware unfinished.
I believe all their hardware is coated first with copper before the final finish coat is applied (bronze, satin nickel, etc.).
The bronze is supposed to be a "living finish" and with use, wears off intentionally, so it doesn't sound like it's impossible to remove.
I've stripped lacquer off door hardware before but the coating of copper is a new one on me. Is there anyone who would be able to do this project?
Many thanks.
Annette Cummings
Design Developer - Chicago, Illinois USA
60058. Looking for company in New England to coat magnesium engine parts
RFQ: I have some magnesium cam covers that I need stripped and finished to prevent further corrosion. Is there a company in New England that can do this for me?
Tom Freiberger
car restorer/hobbyist - Vernon, Vermont usa
60056. Parkerized finish for small parts
RFQ: Hi, I am a hobbyist working on a project that could turn into a longer term endeavour. I'd like to get some parts media blasted and parkerized. Parts are 2 x 2 x 4 inches, and 25 of them per batch. Prefer somebody local to northern CA/Bay area, but that's not required.
Hobbyist - Walnut Creek, California USA
60042. Looking to get small batch anodized from NYC. Will ship locally!
RFQ: I am a chef in NYC and I am looking to get a small batch of anodizing done on a few small tweezer style items, they are only 5 inches long and in the shape of typical tweezers. I was wondering if you could help me out. I have researched mixed reviews of stainless-steel anodizing and I was not sure if it were possible for me to get different colors. Thanks.
Matthew Mad
Chef - Queens, New York, USA
60031. Replating Safety / Double Edge Razors
RFQ: I am looking for a metal replating house where I can have safety/double edged razors refinished.
Below are a couple links to some examples.
There will be a mix of razors.
This would be ongoing business vs. one time orders.
We would have razors that are customer-owned so we will need to keep those parts together.
Others would be for their store.
If you could please respond back with answers to these questions, I would appreciate it as it will help with selecting partners to work with.
Types of plating done
Base metals plated
Do you offer refinishing services
Part tracking capabilities
Minimum batch size
Typical batch size for existing customers
Trevor Jessee
Sourcing Agent - Waukesha, Wisconsin USA
60035. Looking for Replating of 2 small items - 1 Pendant needs Gold and 1 Container Top needs Silver
RFQ: I am looking to have two items replated - a vintage pendant plated in (yellow) gold, the finish of which has rubbed off, and a pressed glass powder box with a silverplate top that is missing silver on about half the top.
The few platers I have found only do much larger jobs.
I'm also concerned about getting a heavy enough coating that it won't need to be done again any time soon.
Lois Buxbaum
Hobbyist - vintage costume jewelry & vanity items - St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
60054. Looking for white and clear e-coat application vendor for our golf putter business
RFQ: Hello,
We have a small manufacturing business that is trying to find a vendor that can apply a clear and a white e-coat to our golf putters. Lots of conflicting information out there about whether either exist.
If you can help please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Shaughnessy
Product Designer and Manufacturer - Clifton Park, New York USA
60014. RFQ of Tin-Lead Plating Service for Copper Bus Bars Used in Lead-Acid Battery System
RFQ: My organization is using a lead acid battery system with copper bus bars connecting individual cells. Some bus bars have corroded, reducing the efficiency of our system. Rather than continue to polish the bus bars which only oxidize again later, we'd like to explore plating all of our bus bars to enhance corrosion resistance while maintaining a high enough conductivity that it does not affect our application significantly. I believe tin-lead will be a good low cost solution but I'm open to suggestions.
We probably have around 200-250 copper bus bars that measure approx. 1" X 4" X 0.1" that we'd like to plate at this time. We have more at another location that we would want to do later if this is successful.
Josh Sisson
Electrical Engineer Asst.
- Woods Hole, Massachusetts, USA
60013. Need anodizing of watch parts with good color match
RFQ: Hello. So we are a custom watch supplier and do mainly homage watches for our fan-based customers. Once we have a good amount of requests for a certain model we will start to prototype the watch unt so, with that said, we have this one watch we are having a lot of trouble getting a good color for the tachymeter rehult ring which is the gold/bronze color ring around the red dial (center face of watch).
We have had a few anodizers attempt to do this for us and no one seems to be able to come even close ... so I am reaching out for help from the professionals here to see if we can get this color done. We are doing 50 of these watches so if anyone could assist please do contact us. Have a blessed day.
Chris Mead
- Florida, Usa
60011. Want Ruger Vaquero black chrome or nickel plated
RFQ: I have spent almost all afternoon calling platers in the Tampa Florida area.
Either they do not do black chrome or black nickel plating, or the minute I mention "gun" or "firearm" they are suddenly not interested.
I would appreciate a referral to someone who will give me a quote and where to ship the gun to have this work performed.
Dave Catalina
Owner - Brooksville Florida USA
60051. Engagement ring is nickel.
Need re-plating with Rhodium
My husband and I settled on a CZ wedding set that was supposed to be a Sterling Silver setting with Rhodium overlay to boost the bling.
As I've been wearing them the last 6 months, the Rhodium has worn away between the 2 rings rubbing together and there is no sterling silver underneath, but a nickel or copper setting.
Are we able to get this re-plated? Is this something your company is able to do?
Thanks for your help!
Heather Luzniak
- Nassau, NY, USA
60050. Need sterling findings gold plated (vermeil)
RFQ: Would like to find a source to gold plate silver curved hollow tubes (2 mm thickness) about 50,000.
Cindy Butler
Wholesaler - Wilkesboro, North Carolina USA
60001. Need to have 1964 Starcraft (Aluminum Boat) completely repainted by professional
RFQ: I need to have a 1964 Starcraft (Aluminum Boat) completely repainted by a professional any suggestions?
Daniel Muirhead
- Howell, [New Jersey?]
59999. Type II black anodize large aluminum plates (87" x 99" x 2") - Looking for vendor
RFQ: We are looking for a shop with tanks large enough to black anodize (Type II) and seal aluminum plates that are 87" x 99" x 2"
The closer to Huntsville, Alabama the better.
Although anyplace within 1 or 2 days freight shipping is acceptable.
Matthew Smith
Product design manager - Huntsville, Alabama, USA
59998. Custom chrome plate restoration of two chairs
RFQ: I have two chrome finished chairs - large - approx. 22x25x25 the original finish is rusted, pitted and flaking, peeling off. I would like to restore these near original finish as possible. Looking for a shop that can handle the size, preferably in Michigan and surrounding region.
antique furniture dealer - Grand Rapids, Michigan
59989. Need clean non-scratched 6061 sheet
HI! I am trying to find very clean sheet metal that has no scratches or dings. Can anyone give me advice? I'm using the panels in an interior of a house. So far I have received sheet metal (asked the sheet metal supply to plastic coat the sheets to protect them) and cannot find nice, clean , scratch-free sheet metal. I'm looking for 6061 aluminum 1/8" sheets, 4' x
Alternately, I'm thinking about buying pre-sand blasted sheet metal, just so I can have a homogenous surface. I cannot use dibond in this project, unless someone knows of a dibond without the plastic coating on top. Any advice would be so appreciated. I just need very very clean and non-scratched aluminum and it seems impossible to find. Thank you!
jason hiring
- san diego california usa
59987. Looking for gold plating for soldered brass rhinestone settings & findings
RFQ: I have soldered raw brass rhinestone settings for jewelry and would like to have my pieces gold plated or re-plated oxidized brass finish to cover the silver solder connections. I am looking for someone on the east coast of Canada or the US.
Lindsay Anderson
designer, maker - Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
59997. Hot dip galvanize furniture in northeast USA
I make metal furniture locally in New York a dim having trouble finding someone who will galvanize some chairs I am making. Is there anyone in the northeast who can do galvanizing on small products?
Nicole Taylor
Designer fabricator - New York
59996. Restoring vintage military trophies
RFQ: My father in-law served in the US Army in the 1960's and spent some time guarding the Berlin Wall.
During his years of service, he was awarded two identical trophies.
At this point they are tarnished, or maybe rusted.
At first look, they seem to have silver plated figures on a brass base.
I would love to find out the cost to restore these.
It would make a nice Christmas gift for him.
I can provide pictures, but would love to find a local shop to take them to for examination.
Tuesday Overton
Daughter In-Law - Howell, New Jersey
59982. Nickel Plating of Antique Tools
RFQ: I am an antique tool restorer and I have been wanting to get into re-plating some of the tools instead of just stripping the old nickel finish off. The majority of the parts are cast iron polished and rough. Every once in a while I have steel hardware that also would need plating and I am not sure what type of steel was used. Lastly there are some items that have a steel plate riveted to a cast iron part.
I would like to get the following, quotes for refinishing, minimum order, and preparation.
Edward MASON
Tool Restorer - Austell [Ed. note: Georgia?]
59978. Need replating of Koehler brass fixtures
RFQ: I have several Kohler brass bathroom fixtures that need to be refinished. Does anyone know of anyone in my area that provides this service?
Diana Facini
- Bayside, New York USA
59977. Glass enamel painting required for Enterprise King. Wood Stove
where can this we done?
RFQ: Purchased Enterprise King cast iron wood stove.
Company burned down yeArs ago.
Would like to have oven door and top repainted - I can't find a company that does glass enamel painting in Nova Scotia.
Hope someone can provide a name of company, address, phone contact
Janet Dewhirst
Want to fix up old wood stove - Canada
59968. Need Glass Bead Finishing Service
RFQ: Looking for suppliers of Glass Bead Finish in Monterrey metropolitan area
Sourcing Mexico - Monterrey, Mex
59976. Refinishing for Thermador Cooktop and SubZero Refrigerator
RFQ: I have a Thermador Cook'n'Vent gas cooktop with a downdraft as part of the unit.
ventilator, Super Burner and Griddle Cover are stainless steel.
It has a griddle feature and 4 gas burners.
The griddle is aluminum coated with SilverStone.
It works great but is very dated looking and I don't like the stainless steel look.
Is it possible to refinish it with enamel in a white or soft neutral color?
Is there any
service that could do this?
If near me, that's great, but am willing to work with someone good at a distance.
In addition, I have a 1986 SubZero refrigerator.
The top ventilation plate, toe plate, handle and hinges are all stainless steel.
Can they be refinished to look like a muted, not polished, brass?
Am very glad to have found your website.
Thank you for your attention to this inquiry.
I appreciate any advice that I can get!
Barbara Williams
Barbara Williams
home owner - Concord, Massachusetts, USA
59975. Clock case needs a bronze (or brass) color finishing
RFQ: Need the services of a custom plating shop to work on clock cases.
Thank you in advance.
Jerry Severin
Member Clock National Clock & Watch Collectors Association - Memphis, Tennessee
59974. Need long lasting abrasion resistant gold plating for brass bracelets
RFQ: I have begun to manufacture my own jewelry and I have brass link bracelets to be gold plated. I need a lasting finish on them, preferably
the tune of a few years.
One particular problem with these bracelets is that the links are not soldered to each
therefore rub against one another constantly during wear.
I need a 14k finish that can withstand all that, in addition to all the other wear and tear .
I keep reading about vacuum plating with titanium nitride. From my limited understanding that might present a suitable option. In addition e-plating has been suggested to me but from what I read here it doesn't seem as though clear coating presents a nice finish .
I can't seem to locate a factory that does this type of plating on jewelry.
I would appreciate any suggestions as to a plating process and I would like to find an establishment that does this kind of plating.
And I might add that it should be cost effective . Thanking you all in advance.
Designer - USA
59955. Need sink draining rack recoated
I also need to have my sink draining rack recoated.
It is a white rubbery coating.
The sink manufacturer is no longer making the sink or racks and it is an unusual size, customized for the sink.
Where can I have the rack recoated?
Thank for any suggestions.
Jane Casas
- Miami, Florida USA
59954. Want new color on 1957 GE wall oven
RFQ: Where can I get my 1957 GE electric wall oven repainted? I want it to be red.
patty howe
hobbyist - columbiana, ohio, USA
34052RFQ. Need manganese phosphating of MIM parts
Does anyone have experience with MIM parts manganese phosphate coated?
We are looking for a new supplier for S7 tool steel gun parts.
John Aiello
- Guilford, Connecticut
Disclaimer: It is not possible to diagnose a finishing problem or the hazards of an operation via these pages. All information presented is for general reference and does not represent a professional opinion nor the policy of an author's employer. The internet
some names may be fictitious and some recommendations may be deliberately harmful.
&&If you need a product/service, please check these Directories:
&1995- &&&&-&&&&&&&&-&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 does anyone care 的文章

随机推荐