翻译一下,灌篮高手歌词翻译来~~!

翻译一下,高手来~~_百度知道
翻译一下,高手来~~
i just notice that everyone in the credits is chinesecredits 在这里什么意思?
提问者采纳
我发现名单里的每个人都是中 国人credits,列表,名单。意思是
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
我只是注意到出现在参与人员名单中的全是中国人。credits参与人员名单
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁给我翻译一下,英语高手来_济南吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:467,471贴子:
谁给我翻译一下,英语高手来收藏
杨幂小时候数学成绩很烂,不会算加法,有一次数学老师问她:“幂幂,四加七等于几?”过了一会儿,数学老师就死了。我能问问为什么吗? Yang mi is poor in math as a child, not calculate addition, there is a math teacher asked her, &mimi, how much is four plus seven?& After a while, the math teacher and he died. Can I ask why?
You can you up. No can no bb
膜拜英语帝,你发的两段文字,我也就能看懂中文那段了
i only understand the english!
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或英语高手来!翻译一下!_百度知道
英语高手来!翻译一下!
m in love..;ll be there 4 u. Now we&#39, I will stand true. I&#39. I will always love u I will always stay true.. Living life without u is more than i can bear Hold me close 4ever I&#39. I will always love u I will always stay true There'll be there.. Tell me that u love me Tell me that u care Tell me that u need me and i&#39.. I&#39.;s noone wt find the words then so let me say them now. I will never leave u I will stay here with u Through the good and bad.;d gone Leavin&#39.., I will stand true Hold me closer.. Yes.., i&#39.; close 2 u at last And i promise 2 u I will always be there I give my all 2 u.;m in love with u. I&#39.. I&#39.In love with u(题目)Just a gentle whisper told me that u&#39. Our love is 4ever holding us together Nothin&#39. I&#39... Come 2 me now.. Love has found a way..;ll be there I&#39.;ll be there waitin&#39? I couldn's noone who loves u like i do This i promise.... I will never leave u I will stay here with u Through the good and bad. There&#39.;re here together yestoday has past Life is just beginnin'm in love with u.;only memories wm
in this world can stop us now
提问者采纳
ll be there. I&#39..,且听夜风诉Our love is 4ever holding us together Nothin'm in love, I will stand true Hold me closer. I will never leave u I will stay here with u Through the good and bad...,未曾遇与君相嘱相伴相属永不弃汝曾经风雨如注。.;m still in love with u. Come 2 me now, 唯有情曾驻相拥入梦...... 愿为君言情与真永驻恋君如我者。. 昨日不可顾与君相嘱共度人生路相伴君处且听我情愫永不弃汝倾余之所有;ll be there I&#39, 余生亦未疏黯然销魂处;s noone who loves u like i do.. Ym in love with u.情深似笃佳期如梦伊人曾在. There&#39.. Love has found a way. 与君厮守;ll be there 4 u, 情深无了处情若为君笃.忽忽,但为君故I will always love u I will always stay true There' in this world can stop us now? 君曾轻言弃我不顾唯忆曾驻无心之误I couldn&#39。Now we&#39.; close 2 u at last And i promise 2 u I will always be there I give my all 2 u, 唯有情曾驻但为君故... 此情可永驻厮守亦如故恋君如我者..恶作剧. 无言处且闻我倾诉旧情仍在,天赐良福相拥相嘱永不弃汝流连处.;d gone Leavin&#39..,柳暗花明处,未曾遇君且驻足吾曾与君共剪巴窗烛曾经风雨如注.. I will never leave u I will stay here with u Through the good and bad..Just a gentle whisper told me that u&#39. 厮守若有时;s noone who loves u like i do This i promise. 可愿轻言相思如故君情曾系吾伊人如故但为君盼顾I will always love u I will always stay true.. I' u. I&#39.;only memories where did we go wrong,但为君故Living life without u is more than i can bear Hold me close 4ever I't find the words then so let me say them now., i&#39.,伊人如故Tell me that u love me Tell me that u care Tell me that u need me and i&#39.. I&#39, I will stand true.;ll be there waitin&#39.;m so in love。.。I're here together yestoday has past Life is just beginnin&#39。.。。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高手来翻译一下这句话
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友pengyuhui917遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏50沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
Vick is serving a 23-month sentence for bankrolling a dogfighting ring.
这句话到底说这个人犯了什么罪啊?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
维克是服务三个月判决为斗狗。
—— 尼艾尼
这里的ring是“团伙、帮派”的意思啊。
■[usu. with modifier]a group of people drawn together due to a shared interest or goal, especially one involving illegal or unscrupulous activity.
(尤指从事非法或不道德活动的)团伙,帮派,小集团
the police had been investigating the drug ring.
警察一直在调查这贩毒团伙。
Vick is serving a 23-month sentence for bankrolling a dogfighting ring.
Vick因资助一个斗狗(比赛、赌博)团伙而将服刑23个月。
—— cjhzx
Vick因为资助聚众斗殴的帮派而正服刑23个月。
—— 鬼·译
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&英语高手来!!帮我翻译一下.
英语高手来!!帮我翻译一下.
You’ve been probably seen the message”please consider the environment before printing this e-mail,” at the end of e-mail you receive.
Adding a green message to your e-mail signature can be an effective way to draw attention.After all,the people you’re e-mailing know you. If you care abour the environment,they may consider what more they can do as well.
Here’s a story to illustrate my point.Michael,my husband,added an e-mail signature like the one above to his work e-mails.Others in his department startde doing the same. In a staff meeting,the organizer said something like,”Well,I didn’t print out an agenda for everyone this time because of all the save-the-paper message in your e-mails.I wrote it on the board instead.”
That’ a small,but great change.E-mail signatures can help people think.Now here’s something for you to think about:
Do you actually refer back to those e-mails you print? How ofter can you make PDFs of documents instead of printing them?

以约30个词概括短文的要点.
以约120个词就&保护环境&这个主题发表看法,并包括以下几点:
(1)打印邮件或文件对环境的影响,
(2)结合实际生活谈谈保护环境的建议.
补充:注意下面的几点。那才是最重要、
You’ve been probably seen the message”please consider the environment before printing this e-mail,” at the end of e-mail you receive.
Adding a green message to your e-mail signature can be an effective way to draw attention.After all,the people you’re e-mailing know you. If you care abour the environment,they may consider what more they can do as well.
Here’s a story to illustrate my point.Michael,my husband,added an e-mail signature like the one above to his work e-mails.Others in his department startde doing the same. In a staff meeting,the organizer said something like,”Well,I didn’t print out an agenda for everyone this time because of all the save-the-paper message in your e-mails.I wrote it on the board instead.”
That’ a small,but great change.E-mail signatures can help people think.Now here’s something for you to think about:
Do you actually refer back to those e-mails you print? How ofter can you make PDFs of documents instead of printing them?
你自己找篇关于环境的,找些建议再用翻译工具翻译一下啊。

的感言:谢谢、 满意答案
你可能已经在你收到的电子邮件的最后看到了这么一句话:“请在打印该电子邮件前考虑环境保护问题”
在你发出的电子邮件的签名部分增加这么一条绿色信息应该能有效地引起别人的注意。毕竟,你写信的对象了解你。如果你爱护环境,那么他们也可能会想到他们能做什么。
这里有一个故事,可以很好的解释我的观点。迈克尔,我的丈夫,就按照我所说的那样在他的工作邮件里加上了签名。他部门的另一个人也开始这么做。在一个员工会议里,会议的主持人说:“不好意思,今天我没把会议日程打印出来,因为你们每个人都在提醒我要节约纸张,所以我把日程写在黑板上了。
这是一个很小的改变,但又是一个伟大的变化。电子邮件签名可以引起人们的思考。那么,我想请你们思考一下:日常工作中,你们会去查阅你打印出来的那些电子邮件吗?你会经常制作邮件的PDF(一种文件格式)版本用来取代把邮件打印出来吗?
的感言:谢谢。
其他回答 (4)
您也许已经看到了讯息“请考虑环境打印此之前,电子邮件, ”在年底电子邮件您会收到。 
新增一个绿色邮件到您的电子邮件签名可以成为一种有效的方式提请attention.After一切,人民您发送电子邮件知道你。如果你关心abour环境,他们可能会考虑更多的,他们什么可以做的。 
下面的故事来说明我的point.Michael ,我的丈夫,增加了一个电子邮件签名像上面的他的工作的mails.Others在他的部门startde这样做。在工作人员的一次会议上,组织者说,这样, “嗯,我没有打印出来的议程大家这个时候,因为所有的存储的文件,邮件在您的mails.I写在董事会代替。 “ 
那是一个小,但伟大的change.E邮件签名可以帮助人们think.Now这里的东西你想想: 
你实际上提及这些电子邮件您打印?如何ofter可以使PDF格式的文件上,而不是印刷呢?
新增一个绿色邮件到您的电子邮件签名可以成为一种有效的方式提请attention.After一切,人民您发送电子邮件知道你。如果你关心abour环境,他们可能会考虑更多的,他们什么可以做的。 
下面的故事来说明我的point.Michael ,我的丈夫,增加了一个电子邮件签名像上面的他的工作的mails.Others在他的部门startde这样做。在工作人员的一次会议上,组织者说,这样, “嗯,我没有打印出来的议程大家这个时候,因为所有的存储的文件,邮件在您的mails.I写在董事会代替。 “ 

你也许已经看到了讯息:&在打印这封电子邮件之前请考虑环境&在邮件的最后你要接受.
在你的电子邮件签名上添加一个绿色的信息可以成为一种拉动注意的有效的方式,毕竟,人们是通过你正在发送的电子邮件认识你.如果你关心环境,他们可能会考虑更多,他们可以做到的事.
下面的故事说明我的丈夫,米切尔,增加了一个类似于上述电子邮件签名在他的工作邮件上.其他人在他的部门开始做相同的事.在工作人员的一次会议上,组织者这样说:&嗯,这次我没有为每一个人打印出议程,因为所有的都存储在你的邮件中,代替我在董事会写的.
那是微小的,但很好的改变.数字签名可帮助人们思考.现在,这有一些东西需要你思考:
&你实际上提及了你打印的邮件吗?你经常使用公文的PDF格式来代替印刷吗?

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 高手qq连连看 的文章

随机推荐