He has not yenot done yet这句话有问题吗?

yet 用在肯定句中Notably,he has yet to appear at the theater.是已经出现在theater了,还是还没有?现在认为否定的人和认为是肯定的人是4比2,希望在探讨中找到答案。
Q度过地区O41
还没有.used for saying that something has not happened or been done up to the present time,especially when you think it should have happened or been done.表示认为应该做但尚未做的事.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
yet做副词,在肯定句中一般表示"已经"或"更加".这一句是"已经".
没有.have yet to do something的意思就是还没有做某事.
还没有出现,这是一种特殊用法,have/has yet to do相当于have/has not done sth yet
yes, the answer should be he has already appeared at theater.yet is the symble of present perfect, it means already.
值得注意的是,他至今 仍未 出现在战区
扫描下载二维码Yet dictionary definition | yet defined
LINK / CITE
ADD TO WORD LIST
adverbYet means at this time, up to now or at a future time.An example of yet is someone not getting to take a walk before dark, such as "It is dark but he has not taken his walk yet."An example of yet is someone possibly getting to take a walk after dark, such as "He might yet get to take his walk after dark."conjunctionYet is defined as nevertheless or but.An example of yet is although a hiker has back pain they continue their hike up Mount Everest.
yet up to now o thus far: he hasn't gone yet now: we can't leave just yet in the time still remaining: there is yet a chance for peace sooner or later: she will thank you yet now or at a particular time, implying continuance from a preceding time: we could hear him yet even: often with a comparative: he was yet taxes were raised yet again even: he did not come, nor yet write now, after all the time has elapsed: hasn't he finished yet? nevertheless: she is comfortable, yet lonelyOrigin of yetMiddle English yit ; from Old English giet, gieta, akin to Old Frisian ieta regardless of this: she seems happy, yet she is troubledyet Idiomsas yet up to nowhave yet to (do something) to have not yet (done something): we have yet to win
yet adverb A for the present: isn't ready yet. Up thus far: The end had not yet come. A eventually: may yet change his mind. B in addition: returned for yet another helping. S even: a yet sadder tale. Nevertheless: young yet wise. conjunction A nevertheless: She said she would be late, yet she arrived on time.Origin of yet Middle English, from Old English g&et; see
i- in Indo-European roots.
(third-person singular simple present yets, present participle yetting, simple past and past participle yetted)(dialectal) T ; , as .
(plural yets)(dialectal) A yetling. From Middle English yeten, from Old English ???“otan (“to flow, pour"?), from
*geutan?… (“to flow, pour"?), from
*?u?°ew-, *?u?°??w- (“to pour"?). Cognate with
(“to yet"?), West Frisian jitte (“to scatter, shed, pour"?), Dutch gieten (“to pour, cast, mould"?), German gie??en (“to pour, cast, mould"?),
gjuta (“to pour, cast"?). More at .
(not comparable)(usually with negative) T up to some specified time.He has never yet been lat   I'm not yet wise e   Have you finished yet?Continuously up still.The workers went to the factory early and are striking yet.A eventually.The riddle will be solved yet.(after certain copulative verbs, followed by an infinitive)
as of the time referenced.I've yet to see him. "” I have not yet seen him.I had yet to go to a convention. "” I had not yet gone to a convention.He seemed yet to be convinced. "” He seemed not yet to have been convinced.In .There are two hours yet to go until our destination.(degree) .K-2 is yet higher than this. ; ; ;
.I thought I knew you, yet how wrong I was.
From Middle English yet, yit, from Old English ???<<et, g??ta, from
*i??ta (compare West Frisian jit, Dutch ooit "~ever', German jetzt "~now'), compound of (1) *?<<??ui (adv.) "~ever' (see English aye), from
*h?,,i???(C)u-, accusative of *h?,,?(C)i??us "~long time' and (2) the intensifying enclitic *-ta, from
More at aye and -th.
Sentence Examples
Yet never had he faced so many major decisions at once... not decisions like these, anyway.Yet sometimes she seemed to push him away.And yet, didn't clinical words like selective reduction and gestational carrier mask the facts?A glance at her watch confirmed it wasn't lunch time yet, so why was Alex coming home already?The voice and words belonged to Josh, and yet he had been dead for more than two years.
How would you define yet? Add your definition here.
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Words near yet in the dictionary
Follow YourDictionary
Join YourDictionary today
Create and save customized word lists. Sign up today and start improving your vocabulary!
Please set a username for yourself.
People will see it as Author Name with your public word lists.您要找的是不是:
I deny having done any such thing.
我否认做过任何这样的事。
I deny ever having done any such a thing .
我否认做过那样的事情。
Users who deny having done anything that may have caused the problem
否认做过任何可能导致问题发生的事情的用户
"Can you deny that you have done it?" she repeated.
“你能否认你这样做过吗?”她又问了一遍。
Can you deny that you have done it?
你能否认你这样做过吗?
What are we going to do with these men?" they asked. "Everybody living in Jerusalem knows they have done an outstanding miracle, and we cannot deny it.
我们当怎样办这两个人呢,因为他们诚然行了一件明显的神迹,凡住耶路撒冷的人都知道,我们也不能说没有。
they asked. "Everybody living in Jerusalem knows they have done an outstanding miracle, and we cannot deny it.
Mind you, I don't want to deny that there are some things the physicalist has not yet done a very compelling job of explaining.
注意,我并不否认,物理主义者在某些方面,做出的某些解释不充分
Unless someone is totally unreasonable, and you have done everything in your power to accommodate their request, never deny people the ability to change their mind, return an item, or retract a bid!
除非有人是完全不合理的,你所做的一切权力容纳你请求从不否认人们能够回心转意,回到一个项目,或申办得紧!
"Luolilade" Tobacco companies, of course strive to deny that they did not recognize such a bad thing done 50 years ago, it seems the prosecution to prove it is not easy.
《 罗里拉德 》烟草公司当然竭力否认,他们不承认50年前干过这样的坏事,看来控方要证明这一点很不容易。
Saying, What shall we do to these men? for that indeed a notable miracle hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem; and we cannot deny it.
I don't deny that I am a bad loser but on this occasion I would have done exactly the same if we had won the game or lost the game.
温格对于他在周三曼城联赛杯比赛结束之后拒绝与休斯握手并不感到后悔。这位阿森纳主帅完全承认他是一个“糟糕的失意者”,但是没有给出拒绝在伊斯特兰德祝贺对手的理由。
Mr. Chee added: “I cannot deny that I get angry and even bitter with Mr. Lee Kuan Yew over the things that he has said and done to me and others.
许先生补充道:“我无法否认我确实很生气,甚至愤恨于李光耀先生对我跟他人的所言所为。
As for a Shelter, I will not deny that this is now a necessary of life, though there are instances of men having done without it for long periods in colder countries than this.
至于住所,我并不否认这现在是一种生活必需品了,虽然有很多例子可以说明,很久以来比这里更为寒冷的国土上都有人能够没有住所照样生活下去,塞牟尔。
So that means the guy has qualities and you cannot deny that. "You have to take your responsibilities and that is what he has done against Liverpool."
你必须要承担你的责任,他为其对阵利物浦的比赛出现的错误负上责任。
I think the path in my showbiz career have been very lucky ever since but I also cannot deny that I have put 200% focus and hard work to every bits and pieces of what I have done!
我想在我的演艺道路的职业生涯非常幸运,但我至今也不能否认,我已经说了200 %的重点和辛勤工作的每一个零碎的什麽我也做!
What He has done Himself He asks of all who desire to follow Him: "If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself."
他自己如此做,也要求所以渴望跟随他的人:“若有人要跟从我就当舍己。”
What He has done Himself He asks of all who desire to follow Him: "If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself."
祂自己如此做,也要求所以渴望跟随祂的人:“若有人要跟从我就当舍己。”
Many may deny that this knowledge is true, but throughout the centuries there has been ample opportunity to disprove these theories, but this has not been done.
很多人可能会否认这方面的知识是真实的,而且在整个出现了很多机会反驳这些理论的世纪,但这并没有这样做。
Many may deny that this knowledge is true, but throughout the centuries there has been ample opportunity to disprove these theories, but this has not been done.
很多人可能会否认这方面的知识是真实的,而且在整个出现了很多机会反驳这些理论的世纪,但这并没有这样做。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!too和also都是“也”的意思,唯一不同的是too用于句末,eg.He is a student,and i am a student,too.而also用于句中,eg.He is a student,and i am also a student.而either也可以解释为“也”但是是用于否定句中的,eg."I haven't seen this film,and my brother hasn't either." "我没有看过这部电影,我哥哥也没有."yet adv.还; 仍然; 尚Much remains yet to be done.还有许多事情要做.He has not yet heard the good news.他尚未听到过这个好消息.He has never yet told a lie.他还从来没撒过谎.John is alive yet.约翰还活着.[同比较级连用]还要You must work yet harder.你工作还要加把劲.[疑问]已经Has the school begun yet?已经开学了吗?[同连接词连用]然而,可是It is strange,and yet it is true.是奇怪,可是真的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 not done yet 的文章

随机推荐