有没有英语听力训练的专题训练发给我点··O(∩_∩)O谢谢

有没有哪位英语高手可以帮我翻译一下这篇英语文章?谢谢了o(∩_∩)o...One Sunday,Mark decied to go sailing in his boat with his friend Dan.But Dan happened to be away .Dan's brother John offered to go instead though he did no_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
有没有哪位英语高手可以帮我翻译一下这篇英语文章?谢谢了o(∩_∩)o...One Sunday,Mark decied to go sailing in his boat with his friend Dan.But Dan happened to be away .Dan's brother John offered to go instead though he did no
有没有哪位英语高手可以帮我翻译一下这篇英语文章?谢谢了o(∩_∩)o...One Sunday,Mark decied to go sailing in his boat with his friend Dan.But Dan happened to be away .Dan's brother John offered to go instead though he did not know anything about sailing.Mark agreed and they set out to the sea.
Soon,they found themselves in a thick fog.Mark was afraid they would be hit by a big ship.Just at that time he saw a large buoy through the fog,so he decided to tie the boat to it for safety.As he was getting onto the buoy,however,he dropped the wet rope.The boat moved away in the fog,carrying John who didn't know how to use the radio.He drifted about and was not seen until twelve hours later.
Mark spent the night on the buoy.In the early morning,he fell asleep.He was having a bad dream when a shout woke him up.A ship,the Good Hope,came up and he climbed onto it and thanked the captain told him that John had been picked up by another ship and the ship's captainhad sent out a message."Without the message,I wouldn't have found you on the buoy,"he said.就是这篇,我翻译了很久都没翻成,麻烦各位高手翻一下,有急用,谢谢
o(∩_∩)o...
一个星期天,Mark打算与朋友Dan一起乘坐他的船去航海。但Dan碰巧外出不在。Dan的弟弟John提议让自己代替Dan,尽管关于航海的知识一点都不知道。Mark同意后,他们一起动身去大海。忽然,他们发现他们陷入了浓雾之中。Mark担心他们可能会被别的大船撞上。就在这时他看到了一只很大的浮标在浓雾中飘过,他立即决定为了安全把船系在浮标上。然而就在他爬上了浮标时,绳子从他手里掉了...
一个星期天,Mark打算与朋友Dan一起乘坐他的船去航海。但Dan碰巧外出不在。Dan的弟弟John提议让自己代替Dan,尽管关于航海的知识一点都不知道。Mark同意后,他们一起动身去大海。忽然,他们发现他们陷入了浓雾之中。Mark担心他们可能会被别的大船撞上。就在这时他看到了一只很大的浮标在浓雾中飘过,他立即决定为了安全把船系在浮标上。然而就在他爬上了浮标时,绳子从他手里掉了...
一个星期日,马克决定去航行在他的船和他的朋友丹。但丹碰巧不在。丹的哥哥约翰提出去,虽然他不知道任何关于航海。马克同意他们出海。不久,他们发现自己在一个浓雾。马克担心他们会被击中一艘大船。就在那个时候,他看见一个大的浮标在迷雾中,于是他决定把船系到安全。当他正准备到浮标,然而,他把湿的绳子。船驶远了,带着约翰谁不知道如何使用无线电。他到处漂泊,是没有见过,直到十二小时后。标记了昨晚的浮标。清晨,他睡...用英语自我介绍 要求如下 全用英语 O(∩_∩)O谢谢 今晚八点之前发给我_百度知道
用英语自我介绍 要求如下 全用英语 O(∩_∩)O谢谢 今晚八点之前发给我
但我很机灵,我虽然长得矮根据这一段话写英语我喜欢玩电脑,我的邮箱是@qq。欢迎你们和我做好朋友.com
提问者采纳
comI like playing the computer, my mailbox is @qq, but I am very smart, although I am much longer.Welcome you and I completes the friend
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语自我介绍的相关知识
其他1条回答
and i&#39, and my mailbox is @m smart in spite of my shorty,now please let me introduce myself first``Cm looking forward to making friends with you, i&#39.com
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁有八年级下册英语课文中的句子读音有的发到我的邮箱O(∩_∩)O谢谢_百度知道
谁有八年级下册英语课文中的句子读音有的发到我的邮箱O(∩_∩)O谢谢
我有更好的答案
仁爱版的吗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
八年级下册英语的相关知识
等待您来回答