求翻译过来的一诺倾情地址,翻译过来的一诺倾情成英文,不要在线翻译过来的一诺倾情的那种复制过来那个乱七八糟的。

求英语达人翻译下面这段对话,不要在有道在线翻译和乱七八糟的在线翻译给我翻译= =,高分求,在线等!_百度知道
求英语达人翻译下面这段对话,不要在有道在线翻译和乱七八糟的在线翻译给我翻译= =,高分求,在线等!
积极做好每一件事情自从我在中学接触了物理这么学科,我觉得我会为自己以后的成就,像我刚才所说的一样。进入中英国际学院,我想首先提高我的英语水平,为今后在该领域发展奠定理论基础,我就喜欢上了它。希望能够在上海理工大学中英国际学院得到良好的专业教育,在学院内努力学习,并在这个平台上继续深造硕士和博士,让自己能够成为一个全面的人才而努力,我想学习电子电气工程方向和机械工程方向的专业知识,我看重的是该校的先进的教育理念和宽阔的教育视野。为了这个目标,然后积极参加学校组织的各种活动,让自己尽快提高,我梦想成为一名设计师或者管理者
这么高分没人翻译?我擦,这世界怎么了?
提问者采纳
I hope i can get a better education in Sino-England International College of USST. I would like to enhance my English level,辛苦费啊. I want to learn something about the electric engineering and mechanic engineering, be active in all kinds of avtivities organized by the school and do them well. I specially appreciate the modern education value and broad education vision.纯粹自己手工翻译. I have the feeling that I will be a person with comprehensive skills which makes me proud of myself. I will work hard and improve as soon as possible just like I said just nowSince I began to study physics. I dream to be a designer or a manager, then for master and doctor degrees with this platform, which set bases on the development in this field, i fell in love with it
还能再加点么,要300个字以上。这个是我的申请要求,你看看再哪里加一点个人陈述要求: • 全英文,300字以上 • 对自己的认识和将来的计划,如想学习什么专业以及心目中理想的职业 • 有何理想,打算采取怎样的步骤来实现 • 为什么希望进入中英国际学院,将会怎样度过在中英国际学院的学习
这个需要你给出中文。
大哥,我编不出来了啊,你写的东西,你知道在哪里加什么比较好,你帮我一下,直接给你最佳,你要多分还可以给,我真的编不下去了,我相信你能行的,对吧?
Since I began to study physics, i fell in love with it. The subject helps me with my careful thought, not only in the study, but also in my life. I can help my friends handle some problems.to have right ideas on regular life.After graduation from senior high school, I want to learn something about the electric engineering and mechanic engineering. This kind of subject is popular at first, meanwhile it is also widely used in daily life. Sometimes I dream to be a designer or a manager, which set bases for me on the development in this field. I hope i can get a better education in Sino-England International College of USST, then for master and doctor degrees with the help of this platform. At the beginning I would like to enhance my English level. I will try my best to read some English materials related to the subject and some other aspects. Secondly, I'd like to be active in all kinds of avtivities organized by the school and do them well. By involvement of these activites, I will know how to organize, how to cooperate, how to communicate with other students.I specially appreciate the modern education value and broad education vision. Some famous universities are also have the same value and vision. That's why they can train useful graduates, and work for the social development. I have the feeling that I will be a person with comprehensive skills which makes me proud of myself. I will work hard and improve as soon as possible just like I said just now. I have set a clear target for me, and I believe I can realize it with my industrous work.
提问者评价
非常感谢!!!!!!!!!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
and then take part in activities. In order to make my dream come trueSince I
began to learn physics in my middle school.I hope I can get better professional education in Shanghai University of Science and Engineering.My dream is to be a designer or a director, and try my best to do everything, i&#39, and i can take up advanced studies on Master and Doctor,which can establish theory basis of this field. I
want to learn professional knowledge about Electrical and Electronic Engineering and mechanical engineering, Id like to improve my English first
你能不能再多加几个词语啥的,然后凑满300字,多给你加分
when i first
contact physics
in a middle school, i just loved it .
to learn Professional knowledge
electrical
engineering
mechanical
engineering .. i
want to be a designer or
director ..For future development in this field is the theoretical basis.
good professional
university of Shanghai in the international institute.And in this platform to further my study master and PhD. For this
target , first of al l ,i want
to improve
English level , , and actively participate in school activities of the organization and each
thing.Enter the international institute,I value is this school advanced education idea and the broad education view. i will try my best to do ,like what i said just now ., let oneself improve as soon as possible . i
hope i can ,become a comprehensive talent for hard work.
Ever since I was in high school ,I like it as soon as I
come into contact with it, I want to study electronic electrical engineering direction and mechanical engineering direction of professional knowledge, I dream of becoming a designers or managers for future development in this field is the theoretical basis. Hope can be in Shanghai university of science and technology in the international institute of professional education, get good and in this platform to further my study master and PhD. To this end, first I would like to improve my English, and actively participate in school activities of the organization, the positive do every thing. Into the Sino-British international college, I value is this school advanced education idea and the broad education view, I think I will for their future, learning achievement in study hard, like I said the same, let oneself improve soon, let oneself can become a comprehensive talent and hard work
机翻的吧= =,我要人翻的!手工制作的!你这个改几个词语也太假了吧......我猜,你是用有道在线翻译= =。如果你保证你是自己翻译的或者怎样,你发誓我就给你最佳,= =
110高吗,置顶都不行
那你行不行?行我还加分,别扯没用的
您可能关注的推广回答者:
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手翻译!英文(不要百度等等翻译直接复制过来的!!)。谢谢!_百度知道
求高手翻译!英文(不要百度等等翻译直接复制过来的!!)。谢谢!
要形神俱备地把这个谚语译成英语并非那么容易,说的是“It was packed like sardines”(塞得像沙丁鱼罐头),会说“简直像芝麻酱煮饺子” 。至于像中国文化里的农历七届。但将喻体“和尚”改为“boy”和“cook” , one bucke,就丝毫不觉得这个比喻幽默,则见仁见智,他们对“和尚”这个概念比较陌生:One monk。一个中国人形容游泳池里人太多;外国人既没有吃过芝麻酱也没有见过饺子,且丢掉了几个关键字眼,因而有了语言表达上的千差万别, no water——more hands;three boys are no boy:One boy&#39, two buckets,恐怕就更难以理解。《语言与文化》一书中举了一个生动的例子,有关三个和尚的典故更是知之甚少,而英国和其它西方国家是基督教国家。如何取舍,“吃水”等,两个和尚抬水吃,如果只重传意。套译,但传意效果可能稍逊,在翻译过程中若不加以详细的解释,宜采用套译。如目的是想尽可能多地把中国文化介绍给西方读者,可套用英语中县城的成语,是为一般的西方读者翻译的,是以想多了解中国文化的西方读者为对象的。西方人形容人多拥挤,这就是文化空缺现象,宜采用直译加注的方法;而没有见过沙丁鱼罐头的中国人也不一定能欣赏其妙处。由于存在着文化空缺;two boys are half a boy,形式较近原文。植入了西方文化,表达简练,如“抬水” 。如目的是为了取悦于译文读者,less work,或者Too many cooks spoil the broth。例如,则可运用直译加解释,三个和尚没水吃,s a boy,在中国有一个家喻户晓的谚语,水太脏,且译文有点拖拉。在翻译时,佛教对中国人的影响根深蒂固。因为中国是一个以信仰佛教为主的国家:一个和尚挑水吃,意思清楚,政治制度以及人文历史等方面的不同; two monks:直译,天干地支。这正是王佐良所指出的“翻译里最大的困难”——一种文化里不言而喻的东西,造成语言表达上的“真空”地带,阴阳八卦等等各个民族由于宗教信仰。如果重形式,在另外一种文化里却要费很大力气加以解释
提问者采纳
if only retransmission meaning in English, tian gan. Such as purpose is to try and more likely to put Chinese culture to the western readers.  我帮你全部翻译了; Foreigners is not eaten sesame paste haven&#39, to describe pool water too dirty, is for the general reader of western translation, expression succinct. This is pointed out in the biggest difficulty&quot. As for like Chinese culture'carry water&quot, so there is a language vacanc: one boy is a boy: literal translation, but the story is poorly understood;two boys are half a boy,monk&m afraid it is more difficult to understand, in China hass a boy. Because China is a country with mainly buddhist belief in Buddhism. The book language and culture ZhongJ- a culture self-evident things, said is&quot, will say &quot, I'vacuum&quot, and the less effect may be a bit procrastination, &t this parable humor. How to choose and then think differently. But will the analogized body &quot, etc  Each nation because of religion, but clot seen dumplings, appropriate USES literal charging method, appropriate USES set of translation, and the influence of the Chinese entrenched Britain and other western countries are Christian countries, no water——more hands, one bucke, which is the cultur translation &quot, introduced in wants to know more Chinese culture as the objec etc, no bucked;t and no seen of sardines Chinese also can not enjoy the beauty zuoliang. A Chinese person is too much, Yin and Yang gossip。S this concept about three monks is unknown, which in the process of translating if not detailed explanation, in another culture takes great effmonk&quot. Implanted western culture, to put an aptitude for appearance this proverb into Endraft&quot, it can be used with explanation,,And (plug like sardines).  For example: honeycombedOne monk:One boy&#39.  Blike sesame paste boiled dumplings&quot, can apply mechanically county idiom,It was packed like sardines”&quot. Westerners describe people more crowded, political system and the different aspects of human history, two monks,s lunar seven sessions. Wboy”and“cook” , such as &quot. If the purpose is to amuse the readers。If the heavy form, didn', three boys no boys,或者Too many c instead of&quot, their &quot, two buckets, killing language expression of &quot
提问者评价
都是在线翻译的,就你稍微好一些,没把原文中的英文也翻译了。谢了。
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
t this parable humor, &quot, three monks. Because China is a country with mainly buddhist belief in Buddhism, and no seen of sardines Chinese also can not enjoy the beauty zuoliang. The book language and culture ZhongJu a vivid example. As for like Chinese culture'draft&quot.
Because have culture, but clomonk&quot. How to choose and then think differently,less work,or too many cIt was packed like sardines”&quot, form the original:One boy&#39, is for the general reader of western translation. If the purpose is to amuse the readers, if only retransmission meaning in E etc, said is&quot, no bucked. Westerners describe people more crowded, will say &m afraid it is more difficult to understand:t seen dumplings, which in the process of translating if not : one boy is a boy, their &quot, one bucke, such as &like sesame paste boiled dumplings&boy”and“cook” , didn's lunar seven sessions, so there is a language vacancy of expression ways, appropriate USES set of translation, tian gan, I'two boys are half a boy, can apply mechanically county idiom, killing language expression of &quot. Such as purpose is to try and more likely to put Chinese culture tocarry water&quot, it can be uvacuum&quot, to put an aptitude for appearance this proverb into Enmonk&, three boys no boys;three boys are no boy, meaning clear, and the less effect may be a bit procrastination. Implanted western culture, instead of&quot. But will the analogized body &quot。If the heavy form, which is the cultur zone. This is pointed out in the biggest difficulty&quot。Set of translation, Yin and Yang gossip, appropriate USES literal charging method: honeycombedO(plug like sardines). When translation, and the influence of the Chinese entrenched Britain and other western countries are Christian countries, introduced in wants to know more Chinese culture as the objec this concept about three monks is unknown, in another culture takes great effort but be explained.
For example, but the story is poorly understood. A Chines- a culture self- Foreigners is not eaten sesame paste haven&#39,And lost a few key words, in China has translation & two monks, to describe s a boy, expression succinct, no water——more hands, political system and the different aspects of human historyEach nation because of religion
Each nation because of religion, political system and the different aspects of human history, killing language expression of &vacuum& zone, which is the culture vacancy phenomenon.For example, in China has a household proverb: one boy is a boy, two boys half a boy, three boys no boys, to put an aptitude for appearance this proverb into English is not so easy. Because China is a country with mainly buddhist belief in Buddhism, and the influence of the Chinese entrenched Britain and other western countries are Christian countries, their &monk& this concept about three monks is unknown, but the story is poorly understood. When translation, if only retransmission meaning in English, can apply mechanically county idiom: a-one boy ' T you boys sucstressed Three boys no boy, or sucstressed many cooks spoil the broth have. If the heavy form, it can be used with explanation: honeycombed monk, buckets to 25; To bucke monks, 25; Three monks, no water, no bucked branch schools, less - alerts. Set of translation, expression succinct, meaning clear. But will the analogized body &monk& instead of &boy& and &cook&, and lost a few key words, such as &carry water&, &draft& etc. Implanted western culture: literal translation, form the original, but close to preach meaning, and the less effect may be a bit procrastination. How to choose and then think differently. Such as purpose is to try and more likely to put Chinese culture to the western readers, introduced in wants to know more Chinese culture as the object of western readers, appropriate USES literal charging method. If the purpose is to amuse the readers, is for the general reader of western translation, appropriate USES set of translation.Because have culture, so there is a language vacancy of expression ways. The book language and culture ZhongJu a vivid example. A Chinese person is too much, to describe pool water too dirty, will say &like sesame paste boiled dumplings&; Foreigners is not eaten sesame paste haven't seen dumplings, didn't this parable humor. Westerners describe people more crowded, said &It was packed like sardines& (plug like sardines); But not seen of sardines Chinese also can not enjoy the beauty. This is wang zuoliang noted in the biggest difficulty &translation& - a culture self-evident things in another culture, they will take great effort to explain them. As for like Chinese culture's lunar seven sessions, tian gan, Yin and Yang gossip, etc, which in the process of translating if not detailed explanation, I'm afraid it is more difficult to understand.
Various national religious beliefs, political systems and different aspects of human history, resulting in language expression &vacuum& zone, which is the phenomenon of cultural gap. For example, a household name in China, saying: A monk boy, two boys of water, three boys no water to drink, and spirit is ready to put this saying into English is not so easy. Because China is a mainly Buddhist country, the influence of Buddhism on Chinese people deeply rooted, and the United Kingdom and other Western countries are Christian countries, they &Monk& concept a bit unfamiliar, the story about three boys is very well aware of less. In the translation, if only on communication, the county can be applied in English idiom: One boy' two three boys are no boy, or Too many cooks spoil the broth. If re-form, you can use literal explanation: One monk, two monks, three monks, no bucked, no water - more hands, less work. Set of translation, concise expression, meaning clear. However, the Vehicles &Monk& to &boy& and &cook&, and lost a few key words such as &carrying water&, &draft& and so on. Implanted into the Western culture: translation, closer to the original form, but the effect may be less communication, and asked a little drag. How to choose, then the matter of opinion. If the aim is to as much as possible to the Chinese culture to Western readers, is to learn more about Chinese culture, Western readers for the object, literally filling method should be adopted. If the purpose is to please the reader, is to translate the general Western readers, and should adopt the set of translation. Because of the cultural gap, hence the language's different. &Language and Culture,& a book cited a vivid example. Azeri describe a Chinese swimming too much, the water dirty, they say &just like sesame cooking dumplings&; foreigners is neither seen nor eaten sesame dumplings, did not think the analogy to humor. West described the crowded, to say that &It was packed like sardines& (stuffed like sardines); and canned sardines have not seen the Chinese people may not be able to appreciate its beauty. This is pointed out by Wang Zuoliang &translation in the most difficult& - a culture where self-evident things in another culture actually have to spend a lot of energy to explain. As the Lunar New Year as the Chinese culture seventh, attribution, yin and yang, gossip, etc., the process of translation if not in the detailed explanation, I am afraid even more difficult to understand.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线翻译一:、、、、、、、、、、、、、、等32种语言在线翻译
Example: Welcome to China
自动检测中英文
English(英语)
中文(简体)
中文(繁體)
日本語(日语)
Fran?ais(法语)