why do you treat medo you like thatt 求好心人帮我找到这首歌?

【答案】B【解析】试题分析:句意:约翰问他妻子:“你怎么能这样对待我”,从餐桌对面生气的看着她。这里的across表示“在……对面”,A. at在…地方, C. through穿过…内部,D. on在…上面,都不符合句意,所以选B。考点:考查介词辨析 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
After my 26 second-graders finished reciting the text, they settled back in their seats. But Duane was still &41 &there. Duane was a bright and lovable student, &42 &his mother, a single parent, had many problems such as drinking. &43 &that he might have had a bad night, I walked over to him to see what was wrong. As he looked up, I could see the &44 &in his dark eyes.
“Mrs. Brown, aren’t you going to open my present for you?” he asked &45 . “I put it on your desk.”
Getting back his gift from my desk, he handed it to me. I noticed my gift &46 &to be a matchbox. Duane told me that this was really a jewelry box &47 &a matchbox. As I opened it, the &48 &of two beer caps surprised me. Duane &49 &me that they were two earrings. He had noticed that I &50 &wore earrings and wanted me to have some pretty ones.
I was &51 &by Duane’s creativity and thoughtfulness. 52 &birth, one of my ears was slightly deformed (畸形的). Fearing that wearing earrings might &53 &to the ear, I avoided wearing them. But how could I &54 &to wear these precious earrings given by this &55 &child?
As I placed the earrings on my ears, my &56 &clapped(鼓掌), and Duane stood proudly beside me.
&&& Since then, the matchbox remained on my desk. It &57 &me of Duane’s act of kindness and of the lessons he taught me. Although his &58 &at home was bad, Duane continued to see the good in life. Although poor, he still wanted to &59 . Whenever I see Duane’s gift on my desk, I feel encouraged. If I am having &60 &reaching a student, I’ll try to be like Duane and give that student a piece of my heart.
A. sitting &&& &&&&&&&&B. crying &&&&&&& C. standing &&&&&&&& D. speaking
A. unless &&&&&&&&&&&& B. though &&&&&&&& C. so &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. since
A. Wondering &&& &&&&B. Thinking &&&&&&& C. Finding&&& &&&&& D. Pointing
A. courage &&&&&&&&&&& B. joy&&&&&&& &&&& C. hurt & &&&&&&&&D. determination
A. disappointedly &&&&& B. angrily &&&& &&&&C. happily &&&& &&&&D. shyly
A. happened &&&&&&&&& B. appeared &&&&&&& C. used&&&&& &&&&&& D. intended
A. as well as &&&&&&&&& B. more than &&&&& C. except for &&&&&& D. rather than
A. shape &&&&&&&&&&&& B. color&&&& &&&&&& C. design &&&&& &&&&D. sight
A. persuaded&&& &&&&&& B. fooled &&&&& &&&&C. told &&&&&&&&&&& D. encouraged
A. only &&&&&&&&&&&& B. often &&&&&&&&&& C. once&& &&&&&&& D. never
A. frightened&& &&&&& B. touched&& &&&&&& C. knocked&& &&&&&& D. influenced
A. Since&&&&&& &&&&& B. Until &&&&&&&&&& C. Before &&&&&&&&& D. Unless
A. do harm &&&&&&&&& B. draw attention & C. add weight &&&&&& D. have an effect
A. refuse&&& &&&&&&& B. offer &&&&&&&&&& C. agree&&&& &&&&&& D. wait
A. generous &&&&&&&&& B. brave &&&&&&&&&& C. special &&&&& &&&&D. sad
A. hands&&&&&& &&&&& B. students&&& &&&&& C. audiences& &&&&& D. friends
A. convinced& &&&&&&& B. reminded &&&&&& C. proved &&&&&&&& D. showed
A. performance &&&&&& B. experience &&&&& C. situation &&&&&&& D. health
A. please&&&&& &&&&&& B. take & &&&&&&&&C. give & &&&&&&&&D. accept
A. chance &&&&&&&&&& B. possibility& &&& C. intention &&&&&&& D. difficulty
One day last month after I received my salary, I went shopping with my little son. __41_in the crowded store, I had my money __42_ and my whole salary was gone with it. I was so angry that I almost lost __43_ of myself. What could I do? We were not very __44_. The money was really not a small sum for my family. It would __45_ our life greatly. How could I tell my wife?
I felt very sad and even _46_for losing the money when I got home. To make up for my __47__ mistake, I gathered all my strength to give our house a thorough cleaning and then __48__ a wonderful meal and cooked a special dish my wife loved to ___49__ her.
When she came home, I __50__ a smile to greet her. She was __51__ to see the neat house and the __52__ meal. We sat at the table and began to eat. I told my story __53__. She did not respond. It was as if she had not heard my words.
“ I’ve __54__ my salary,” I murmured to her again.
“ I see,” she did not shout at me as I had __55__. She didn’t lose her __56__. So I was afraid she was trying hard to __57__ her anger.
A moment later, my wife was still __58__ and seemed to be enjoying her favorite dish. At last I could not help asking, “ I’ve lost my money. Why not shout at me?” she __59__ her eyes, looking at me and said, “ Oh, on the contrary, I am thinking about how to comfort you. It’s the __60__ who is to blame.”
A. Luckily&&&&& B. Unfortunately&&&& &C. Surprisingly&&&& D. Secretly
A. robbed&&&&&& B. stolen&&&&&&&&&&& C. caught&&&&&&&& D. gone
A. control&&&&&& B. heart&&&&&&&&&&&& C. interest&&&&&&& D. habit
A. happy&&&&&&& B. poor&&&&&&&&&&&& C. healthy&&&&&&& D. wealthy
A. enrich&&&&&&& B. improve&&&&&&&&& C. affect&&&&&&&&& D. please
A. guilty&&&&&&& B. ashamed&&&&&&&&& C. frightened&&&&& D. worried
A. careless&&&&& B. unforgivable&&&&&& C. unforgettable&&& D. unbelievable
A. prepared&&&& B. served&&&&&&&&&&&& C. provided&&&&&& D. chose
A. comfort&&&&& B. meet&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. surprise&&&&&&& D. please
A. gave&&&&&&& & &&B. pretended&&&&&&&&&& C. forced&&&&&&&& D. made
A. satisfied&&&& B. surprised&&&&&&&&&& C. pleased&&&&&&&& D. interested
A. delicious&&&& B. excellent&&&&&&&&&& C. cool&&&&&&&&&& D. attractive
A. gladly&&&&&& B. calmly&&&&&&&&& &&&C. excitedly&&&&&& D. nervously
A. spent&&&&&&&& B. wasted&&&&&&&&&& C. donated&&&&&&&&&& D. lost
A. hoped&&&&&&& B. desired&&&&&&&&&& C. expected&&&&&&&&& D. wished
A. way&&&&&&&&& B. temper&&&&&&&&&& C. interest&&&&&&&&&& D. control
A. hide&&&&&&&&& B. express&&&&&&&&& C. maintain&&&&&&&&& D. show
A. unhappy&&&&& B. silent&&&&&&&&&&& C. worried&&&&&&&&& D. surprised
A. moved&&&&&& B. shut&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. raised&&&&&&&&&&& D. opened
A. store&&&&&&& &B. policeman&&&&&& &&C. society&&&&&&&&&& D. thief
Having returned from her round trip, the angry woman stood outside the ticket office of the station. “The railway owes me £12,” she said to Harry Jenks, the young man working at the office . “You sold me a ticket for May 22nd, but there was no ship from Jersey that night. So my daughter and I had to stay in a hotel. It cost me £12.”
&&&&&& Harry was worried. He remembered selling the woman a return ticket. “Come into the office, Madam,” he said politely. “I’ll just check the Jersey timetable for May 22nd.”
&&&&&& The woman and her little girl followed him inside. She was quite right, as Harry soon discovered. There was no sailing on May 22nd. How could he have made such a careless mistake? He shouldn’t have sold her a ticket for that day. Wondering what to do, he smiled at the child. “You look sun burnt,” he said to her. “Did you have a nice holiday in Jersey?”
&&&&&& “Yes,” she answered, shyly. “The beach was lovely. And I can swim too!”
&&&&&& “That’s fine,” said Harry. “My little girl can’t swim a bit yet .Of course, she’s only three…”
&&&&&& “I’m four,” the child said proudly. “I’ll be four and a half.”
&&&&&& Harry turned to the mother. “I remember your ticket, Madam,” he said. “But you didn’t get one for your daughter, did you?”
&&&&&& “Er, well—” the woman looked at the child. “I mean… she hasn’t started school yet. She’s only four.”
&&&&&& “A four-year-old child must have a ticket, Madam. A child’s return ticket to Jersey costs …let me see…£13.50. So if the railway pays your hotel, you will owe £1.50. The law is the law, but since the fault was mine…”
&&&&&& The woman stood up, took the child’s hand and left the office.&&
Harry was worried because ___&&&& .
&&&&&& A.the woman was angry with him&&&&& B.he had not done his work properly
&&&&&& C.the Jersey timetable was wrong&&&&& D.the little girl didn’t have a return ticket
Harry started talking to the little girl&&&&&& .
&&&&&& A.because he was in difficulty and did not know what to do
&&&&&& B.because he had a little girl about the same age as this girl
&&&&&& C.because he wanted to be friendly to the little girl who looked so nice
&&&&&& D.when he suddenly realized that he could find a way out from the little girl
When Harry said, “The law is the law, but since the fault was mine…” he meant that &&&&&&&.
A.they must follow it without other choice ,even though the fault was his
B.he had to be strict with the woman because of the law ,although he didn’t want to
C.the woman had to pay him £1.50 and the railway would pay her for the hotel
D.she should pay £1.50, but he had made a mistake, she could go without paying
How did the woman feel when she left the office?
&&& A. angry&&&&&& B. peaceful&&&& C. embarrassed&&& D. nervous
完型填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。
Some years ago when I was in my first year in college, I heard Salome Bey sing for the first time. The moment was exciting. Salome’s &&36& filled the room and brought the theater to life. I was so &&37& &that I decided to write an article about her.
I &&38& &Salome Bey, telling her I was from Essence magazine, and that I wanted to meet her to talk her career. She &&39& &and told me to come to her studio next Tuesday. When I hung up, I was scared out of my mind. I &&40& &I was lying. I was not a writer at all and hadn’t even written a grocery list.
I interviewed Salome Bey the next Tuesday. I sat there &&41& , taking notes and asking questions that all began with, “Can you tell me…” I soon realized that &&42& &Salome Bey was one thing, but writing a story for a national magazine was just impossible. The &&43& &was almost unbearable. I struggled for days &&44& &draft after draft. Finally I put my manuscript (手稿) into a large envelope and dropped it into a mailbox.
It didn’t take long. My manuscript &&45& . How stupid of me! I thought. How could I &&46& &in a world of professional writers? Knowing I couldn’t &&47& &the rejection letter, I threw the unopened envelope into a drawer.
Five years later, I was moving to California. While &&48& &my apartment, I came across the unopened envelope. This time I opened it and read the editor’s letter in &&49& :
Dear Ms Profit,
Your story on Salome Bey is fantastic. Yet we need some &&50& &materials. Please add those and return the article immediately. We would like to &&51& &your story soon.
Shocked, it took me a long time to &&52& . Fear of rejection cost me dearly. I lost at least five hundred dollars and having my article appear in a major magazine. More importantly, I lost years of &&53& &writing. Today, I have become a full – time writer. Looking back on this &&54& , I learned a very important lesson: You can’t &&55& &to doubt yourself.
36.A.joy&&& B.voice C.speech&&&&& D.smile
37.A.proud&&&&&& B.active&&&&&& C.satisfied&&& D.moved
38.A.visited&&&&& B.emailed&&& C.phoned&&&& D.interviewed
39.A.agreed&&&&& B.refused&&&& C.hesitated&& D.paused
40.A.replied&&&& B.discovered&&&&&& C.explained& D.knew
41.A.seriously&& B.patiently&& C.nervously& D.quietly
42.A.blaming&&& B.fooling&&&& C.inviting&&& D.urging
43.A.hardship&& B.failure&&&&& C.comment& D.pressure
44.A.with& B.by&&&& C.on&&&& D.in
45.A.disappeared&&&&& B.returned&&& C.spread&&&&& D.improved
46.A.compare&& B.struggle&&& C.survive&&&& D.compete
47.A.ignore&&&&& B.deliver&&&&& C.face&& D.receive
48.A.decorating&&&&&& B.repairing&& C.cleaning&&& D.leaving
49.A.disbelief&& B.anxiety&&&& C.horror&&&&& D.trouble
50.A.subjective B.relevant&&& C.private&&&&& D.reliable
51.A.broadcast& B.create&&&&&& C.publish&&&& D.assess
52.A.recover&&&& B.prepare&&&& C.escape&&&&& D.concentrate
53.A.energetic& B.endless&&&& C.typical&&&&& D.enjoyable
54.A.experience&&&&&& B.success&&&& C.benefit&&&&& D.accident
55.A.attempt&&&& B.afford&&&&&& C.expect&&&&& D.pretend
来源:2013届江苏省高三上学期第一次质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
Peanuts to This
Proudly reading my words, I glanced around
the room, only to find my classmates bearing big smiles on their faces and
tears in their eyes. Confused, I glanced toward my stone-faced teacher. Having no choice, I slowly
raised the report I had slaved over, hoping to hide myself. “What could be causing
everyone to act this way?”
Quickly, I flashed back to the day Miss
Lancelot gave me the task. This was the first real talk I received in my new school. It seemed simple: go on the
Internet and find information about a man named George Washington. Since my idea of history came
from an ancient teacher in my home country, I had never heard of that name
before. As I
searched the name of this fellow, it became evident that there were two people
bearing the same name who looked completely different! One invented hundreds of
uses for peanuts, while the other led some sort of army across America. I stared at the screen,
wondering which one my teacher meant. I called my grandfather for a go flip (掷) a coin. Heads—the commander, and
tails—the peanuts guy. Ah! Tails, my report would be about the great man who invented
peanut butter, George Washington Carver.
Weeks later, standing before this
unfriendly mass, I was totally lost. Oh well, I lowered the paper and sat down at my desk, burning
to find out what I had done wrong. As a classmate began his report, it all became clear, “My report is
on George Washington, the man who started the American Revolution.” The whole world became quiet!
How could I know that she meant that George Washington?
Obviously, my grade was awful. Heartbroken but fearless, I
decided to turn this around. I talked to Miss Lancelot, but she insisted: No re- no new
grade. I felt that
the punishment was not justified, and I believed I deserved a second chance. Consequently, I threw myself
heartily into my work for the rest of the school year. Ten months later, that chance
unfolded as I found myself sitting in the headmaster’s office with my
grandfather, now having an entirely different conversation. I smiled and flashed back to
the embarrassing moment at the beginning of the year as the headmaster informed
me of my option to skip the sixth grade. Justice is sweet!
1.What did the author’s classmates think
about his report?
A.Controversial.
B.Ridiculous.
C.Boring.
D.Puzzling.
2.Why was the author confused about the
task?
A.He was unfamiliar with American history.
B.He followed the advice and flipped a coin.
C.He forgot his teacher’s instruction.
D.He was new at the school.
3.The underlined word “burning” in Para. 3 probably means _______.
A.annoyed
B.ashamed
4.In the end, the author turned things
around _______.
A.by redoing his task
B.through his own efforts
C.with the help of his grandfather
D.under the guidance of his headmasterWhy do you would like me to clean the room?
你为什么要我清扫房间呢?那是你的事。
In a PUA class, men learn that the standard reply to the woman's "Why do you like me?"
议决培训,男生们学到了应对女士们“你为什么喜好我?”
In a PUA class, men learn that the standard reply to the woman’s “Why do you like me?” is: “Well, there are so many beautiful women here, but you are the only one with a friendly vibe .
通过培训,男士们学到了应对女士们“你为什么喜欢我?” 这个问题的标准答案,那就是“好吧,虽然这里美女如云,但你却是唯一一个具有亲和力的。
Why do you like being around me?
我为他对鸣人做的事而感到惊喜。
Why do you like to degrade me?
你为什么喜欢贬低我?
Why do you treat me like that? My heart is very painful!
为什么你要这么对我?我的心很疼!!!
Why so? Do you like me, it is far enough to burn you?
为什么要这样?你离我这般遥远,它足以烫伤你么?
Why do you treat me like this ?
您为什么对待我象这样?
Why do you treat me like this and torture me so much?
为什么如此待我,让我受此无情的煎熬?
Graham:Why do you always accuse me like that?
你为什么总是那么指责我啊?
Why do you make me feel like I'm not here?
为什么你让我感觉我不在这?
Why do you confide in me like this?
您为什么对自己讲这些?
Why do you look at me like that?
你为什么那样看着我?
《简爱》您为什么对我讲这些?
您为什么对我讲这些?
Jane: Why do you confide in me like this?
你为什么和我讲这些?
Why do you have to degrade me like this?
你为什么要这样贬低我?
Did you ever tell me why you are trying to meet a man online?Why do you not look for a man in China?Why do you look at an American like me to fall in love with?
为嘛你要在网上交友?为嘛你就不能找个中国人来爱?为嘛你不找个像我一样的美国人来爱?。
Mother, I'm grown up now. Why do you have to treat me like a child?
妈,我都长大了,你们怎么非得把我当小孩儿?
Why do you want to study me or people like me? Who else is being studied?
为什么要研究我或像我一样的人?谁还会被研究?
Beth: But… if you don't like them, why do you want me to be friends with them?
贝西:不过,如果你不喜欢她们,为什么还希望我和她们交朋友?
Since you want to look for someone like me, why do you get such kind of result?
既然想寻找我这样的人那结局为什么是这样。
Why do you think dproposwouls doesnwoult would like to spend time with me?
你觉得爸爸为什么不想和我呆在一块?
Why are you always in real life and you do not like me hand ah!
您当前所在的位置: 首页 >为什么理想生活中你总是不喜欢本人和你牵手啊!
I am a fan of action movies, and he tells me, 'Why do you like such violent movies?'
鸠山幸说:“我爱看动作片,可他说我,‘为什么你喜欢看这些暴力的电影?
"I am a fan of action movies, and he tells me, 'Why do you like such violent movies?' But he still watches them with me, " she added.
鸠山幸说:“我爱看动作片,可他说我,‘为什么你喜欢看这些暴力的电影?但他还是会和我一起看。”
Don't you feel bad about it?-Nope. I got lots of friends just like me. -Why do you like this place?
我恰好不久前看过几回他们的现场演出,觉得不错,好久没感受过这种双脚离地灵魂离体的疯狂。
I know a lot of Kobe fans, or fans rational Branch, Division crazy secret no matter whether they like it, without exception, asked me a question like "Why do you love TMAC so much?"
我认识很多的科比球迷,理性的科迷也好,疯狂的科密也罢,他们都无一例外喜欢问我这样的一个问题“那么喜欢麦迪干嘛?”
Came home after the meeting, eating the durian I left for him alone happily… he suddenly asked me: Do you know why I like to eat durian?
聚会完后回来,很开心一个人在那里吃我留给他的榴莲…他突然间冒出一句:你知道我为什么喜欢吃榴莲吗?
Came home after the meeting, eating the durian I left for him alone happily… he suddenly asked me: Do you know why I like to eat durian?
聚会完后回来,很开心一个人在那里吃我留给他的榴莲…他突然间冒出一句:你知道我为什么喜欢吃榴莲吗?
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!推荐有礼:
所属专辑:
商品定价:¥0.99
艺人:地区:欧美语种:英语文件格式:MP3时长:02:29音质:高保真标签:
同专辑的其他歌曲
分类: 流行