求一篇800字作文英语作文~关于帮助同学的~

您当前所在位置:
最新小学英语作文写作参考:帮助别人
摘要:想要把英语学好并不是一件简单的事,今天精品学习网就为大家整理了最新小学英语作文写作参考:帮助别人,希望能对同学们的英语学习有所帮助!
最新小学英语作文写作参考:帮助别人
Helping Others Is Helping Ourselves
Everyone needs help and I've learned a lot from it.
For example, my teacher asked me to help Mike with his mach months ago. At first I fell a little nervous, because I was not that good at math. So before helping him, I went over the textbook again and again, and did lots of exercises. To my surprise, some difficult problems that I couldn't understand before were worked out by myself. With my help. Mike made great progress in math, too. After that. I realize that helping others also does good to ourselves。
结尾:以上精品学习网就为大家整理了最新小学英语作文写作参考:帮助别人,希望你会喜欢!
相关链接:求一篇初三英语作文,要同学帮助我的,写一件具体的事,用词浅显一些就可以了,事情要具体.速求,限今晚.写一件同学帮助我的具体事例,我想写的是说我生病然后同学来看望我帮我讲题神马的,但是总是不细致,
萌小殇7082
i have many good friends and lots of classmates ,we all play games together whenever day or night just like the twin brothers and twin sisiters.of course,they always help me when i am in trouble.just like yesterday,my bike had broken when i arrived at parking lot(停车场),i was so sad because this is my new bike and i did not know what to do at that time,but luckly,my classmates helped me and catched the people in this afternoon who did this thing,i am very really thank them.do you have a or many good friends,if you do not have one,please make friends with them ,what do you think?(完全原创,刚写的,一些大写字母自己改下,我也初三)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My Dream Job
I like talking to people and asking them questions, so I want to be a
journalist (reporter) when I grow up. The jop is interesting but kind of dangerous. Now I'm going to do m...
扫描下载二维码Helping Others
All of us know everyone needs help and everyone can help others. For example, it's our duty to clean up the classroom. We can help our classmates keep the classroom clean.
Our English teacher often tells us: helping others is helping ourselves! You help others today. Maybe you will get a great help from others. But I think to give is better than to receive. I like to help the people who are in trouble. His or her smile is enough.
To make the world more beautiful, let's help each other.试题分析:这是一篇命题作文,题目只给出了主要写作内容,故动笔前先要认真阅读题目,确定写作要点,然后围绕要点适当发挥。写作中,应注意描述的全面性,尽量将提示的内容利用上;结合材料内容,可知本文主要是用一二人称,一般现在时态进行叙述。语言的表述应该符合语法的结构,造句应该符合英语的表达习惯。适当使用连词,做到上下文联系紧密,符合逻辑关系。【亮点说明】这篇短文使用了大量的固定句式和短语,为文章增色不少。如:for example例如;clean up打扫干净;each other相互等。学习中注意总结,牢记一些固定句式及短语,写作时就可以适当引用, 让文章更出彩。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
请你根据下面表格中的提示,写一篇关于爱好的文章。In the pastNowReasonPlay computer
gamesplay basketball,listen to the
musicbe bad for eyes,make new friends,help…relax,…&&&&要求:1、文章要体现表格中的所有提示,可适当发挥。 2、词数不少于60词。_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
上周末你去红星动物园看海豚表演并参观了有关图片展,很有感触,准备用英语写一篇70词左右的短文向校广播站投稿,内容要点如下。海豚是最珍稀的动物之一。海豚生活在海里,以鱼、虾(shrimps)等为食;海豚非常友好和安静,它们从来不伤害人类,相反,它们经常帮助挽救处于危难中的人;可悲的是,人们居然为了娱乐和制造狗粮猎杀海豚。你认为这样做……;我们应当……保护动物就是保护自己。注意:短文须包括所有内容要点,要求语句通顺、意思连贯;第3要点的内容须用2-3句展开合理想象,作适当发挥;开头已给出,不计入从词数。Dolphins are one of &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假设下列表格中所提供的是有关你的信息,写一篇大略50词大短文介绍一下自己。First Name: GraceLast Name: CooperParents: Jack
Cooper and Mary CooperSchoolbag’s
colort: redTelephone number:
427-0635e-mail:
要求: 书写工整,卷面整洁。
假如你是李华,寒假即将到来,你打算度过一个怎么样的假期呢?请你根据提示,以“A Meaningful Vacation (一个有意义的假期)”为题,写一篇小短文。提示:1. 学习方面:What will you do about study?2. 健康方面:What about your health? Will you exercise?3. 生活方面:What will you help do at home?要求:1. 必须包括所有提示内容,可适当发挥;2. 文中不得出现真实的人名及相关信息;3. 字数:60~80 (开头已给出,不计入总词数)。A Meaningful VacationThe winter vacation is coming soon. _____________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
每个人都拥有梦想,而实现梦想需要行动。请你根据所给图片写一篇题为“Take action to realize our dreams”的英语短文。你的短文应包括以下内容:(1) 描述图片内容,如情景、人物(Frank)、动作等;并简要表达你的观点;(2) 谈谈你的梦想,及如何实现。注意:(1) 词数90左右,短文首段已经给出,不计入总词数;(2) 文中不得提及考生所在学校及自己的姓名。Take action to realize our dreamsAll of ue have dreams, but how can we realize our dreams?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
假设你是Kate Brown,想寻求笔友。请根据下面的表格,发送一封介绍你自己的电子邮件。60词左右。NameKate BrownFirst NameKateLast NameBrownAge14School&Guanghua Middle SchoolPhone Number&FromCanadaLanguageEnglishMembers of familyFather ,mother, grandpa, grandma,
brother, sister,cousins and their names.电子邮件的开头已经给出:Dear friend, My name is Kate Brown.______&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _& ___&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_______________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_______________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_______________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_______________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_______________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
近年来我国多地雾霾天气不断增多,严重地影响了人们的健康与生活。造成这一现象的主要原因是工厂排出的废气和汽车尾气等。请你根据以下三个方面的提示,以“Let’s Do Something to Save Our Environment”为题写一篇80词左右的短文。【参考词汇】&& disaster& n. 灾难;smog& n. 雾霾【写作要点】1、重要性:只有一个地球。 2、主要问题:污染、疾病、灾难。3、措施:停止污染、保护大自然。【写作注意】1、文中不能出现真实姓名、校名。 2、可适当发挥,以使行文连贯。3、文章标题和开头已给出,但不计入总词数。Let’s Do Something to Save Our EnvironmentIn the last few years, the smog has occurred (出现) a lot of times, it has done great harm to our daily life. The serious disease caused by the smog and the environment are getting more worse.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&_____________________________________________________________________________
最近有两则关于“高考英语”的消息: 一则是:北京的2014年高考改革了,英语将由150分下调至100分,今后将侧重英语交际能力的测试。二则是:山东省的2014年高考英语取消听力。你作为一个在校学生,请你写一篇英语作文,提出你对这两条消息的看法。并谈谈你该如何在听、说、读、写方面学习英语。不少于60字。
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
作业讨论群:2015年12月大学英语四级作文范文:帮助别人
来源:  【】 
 1. 有人认为帮助陌生人是一种美德; 有人却认为帮助陌生人会给自己带来麻烦和危险; 我认为……  参考范文:  Helping strangers has always been considered as a treasured virtue of mankind. We need help from others throughout our life, whenever we travel to other places or stay at home. On the other hand, helping others can make us happy. We feel great joy when we are trusted, needed and able to give a hand.  However, some people are cautious when it comes to helping strangers. They say that helping others involves risks of getting hurt or cheated. Lending a hand to a stranger often puts us in a vulnerable position for it means trusting someone we do not even know. Moreover, there are times when we have physical limitations. For instance, we can’t swim but a girl is drowning, what should we do? If we are blind to that limitation, giving a hand would conversely take our life.  In my opinion, we should still offer what we can do to help those needed strangers. Meanwhile, we should beware of getting cheated and use our common sense to tell whether the strangers are real needed people or just professional cheats. Detecting anything unusual, we should defend ourselves or turn to the police.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。