How are you? I am a mother of a 14-year-old girl. …… Abe worried aboutmother

请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:湖南省高考真题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&& A wise teacher once told me that every teenager needs to experience a not-so-fun first job from working at a grocery store to the fast food industry.&&&& Now I still remember my first day at a fast food restaurant three years ago. I wanted to save up money and buy my own car, so I applied everywhere I could that summer. The restaurant called me right away and I thought to myself, this is going to be easy. Within four hours of my first shift (轮班), I had angry customers who complained how slow I was. I watched in fear as a kid spilled his milk everywhere, and I heard the words that no 16-year-old boy or anyone for that matter wants to hear:"Mike, there's a problem in the men's bathroom and you might want gloves for this one." I realized right away that working at the restaurant was not going to be a picnic. The manager expected a clean environment and, particularly, fast service with a friendly smile. &&&& Over three years later I still work at that restaurant whenever I go home during vacations. I love my co-workers there and all the customers know who I am. Every morning the same senior citizens come in and get their morning coffees. They chat with us workers and joke around. Our smiles have just as much to do with them making us a part of their everyday lives as the coffee does.&&&& From my first job at the restaurant, I learned teamwork and devotion. I also learned staying positive no matter how rough things seem to get. I will forever carry the experience that I gained at the restaurant with me as I go forward in my life.1. Why did the author apply everywhere that summer? (No more than 12 words)&&(2 marks)&& __________________________________________________________________________2. What did the manager particularly expect the workers to do? (No more than 14 words)&&(3 marks)& ________________________________________________________________________3. Why does the author still work at the restaurant during vacations? (No more than 13 words)&&(2 marks)&________________________________________________________________________4. What did the author learn from his first job? (No more than 13 words)&&(3 marks)____________________________________________________________________________
来源:江苏同步题
阅读理解&&&& Adopting a vegan diet dramatically(显著地)reduces one person's impact on the environment.&&&& It would help deal with the problem of climate change if people ate less meat, according to agovernment agency.&&&& A leaked email to a vegetarian campaign group from an Environment Agency official expresses sympathy with the environmental benefit of a vegan diet, which bans dairy products and fish.&&&& The agency also says the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs(DEFRA)is considering recommending eating less meat as one of the key environmental behavior changes neededto save the planet.&&&&& It says that this change would have to be introduced"gently"because of"the risk of alienating(使疏远)the public". &&&&& David Miliband, the Environment Secretary, has raised the issue that farm animals are blamed forproducing large amounts of powerful greenhouse gas, methane, and told farmers they need to dosomething about it but the agency's response appears to go further than official advice.&&&& It has provoked(引起)an immediate response from the National Farmers Union, which said the suggestion was"simplistic"and"a cause of concern". &&&& The agency's official was responding to an email from the vegan group Viva, which argues that it is more efficient to use land to grow crops for direct consumption by humans rather than feeding them to dairy cows or livestock(家畜)raised for meat.&&&&& The campaign group entered a comment on the Environment Ageney's website saying:"Adoptinga vegan diet reduces one person's impact on the environment even more effective than giving up their car or forgoing several plane trips a year!Why aren't you promoting this message as part of yourWorld Environment Day campaign?"&&&&& An agency official replied:"While potential benefit of a vegan diet in terms of climate impact could be very significant, encouraging the public to take a lifestyle decision as substantial as becoming a vegan would be a request that few are likely to take up."&&&&&& You will be interested to hear that the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs is working on a set of key environmental behavior changes to mitigate climate change.Consumption ofanimal protein has been highlighted within that work.As a result the issue may start to figure in climatechange communications in the future.It will be a case of introducing gently as there is a risk of alienatingthe public.&&&&& "Future Environment Agency communications are unlikely to ever suggest adopting a fully veganlifestyle, but certainly encouraging people to examine their consumption of animal protein could be a key message."&&&&& Juliet Gellatley, director of Viva, said, "I think it is extraordinary that a government agency thinksbecoming a vegetarian or a vegan could have such a positive impact on the environment yet it is not prepared to stand up and argue the case."&&&&& A DEFRA spokesman said:"The government is not telling people to give up meat.It isn't the role of government to enforce a dietary or lifestyle change on any individual."
来源:山西省同步题
题型:完形填空
&& I first met her on the beach near where I live.I drive to this beach a__1__of three or four miles,whenever&& I'm feeling down.At that time she was__2__something.&& Looking__3__,she said,"Hello." I nodded,not wanting to__4__with a small child.&& "I'm Wendy and I'm building something," she said.&& "I see.But what is it?" I asked,not__5__.&& "I don't know.I just like the__6__of sand."&& A sandpiper (矶鹞鸟) flew by.&& "That's a__7__.Mum says sandpipers come to bring us joy."&&& "Goodbye,joy,"&&I thought to myself, " hello, __8__."& and&&walked&&away. My&&life&&then&&seemed completely out of__9__.&& "Come again," she called,"and have another__10__day."&& But the days and weeks that followed__11__to other people:naughty boys and a__12__mother.One morning I suddenly realized I needed my__13__and headed for the beach.The breeze was cool,but I walked along,trying to recapture (捕捉) the inner peace I needed.I had almost__14__the child so I was surprised when she appeared.&& "__15__do you live?" I asked.She pointed toward a summer cottage.&& Then one day,I rushed to my beach in great pain,even in no__16__to greet the girl."If you don't mind," I said coldly,"I'd rather be__17__today." She seemed unusually__18__ and out of breath.&& "Why?" she asked.&& "My mother died!"&& "Did it hurt when she died?"&& "Of course it hurt!" I shouted,misunderstanding her.&& When I next went to the beach,she wasn't there.Feeling__19__,and admitting I__20__her,I went up to the cottage.A woman answered the door."Wendy,my daughter,died last week.She had leukemia (白血病).Maybe she didn't tell you."
(&&&&&&)1.&& A.length&& (&&&&&&)2.A.observing(&&&&&&)3.A.up&&&&(&&&&&&)4.A.work&&&& (&&&&&&)5.A.caring&& (&&&&&&)6.A.feel&&&& (&&&&&&)7.A.sorrow&& (&&&&&&)8.A.comfort&&(&&&&&&)9.A.balance&&(&&&&&&)10.A.sad&&&& (&&&&&&)11.& A.added&& (&&&&&&)12.& A.kind&&&&(&&&&&&)13.& A.party&& (&&&&&&)14.& A.searched(&&&&&&)15.& A.How&&&& (&&&&&&)16.& A.mood&&&&(&&&&&&)17.& A.alone&& (&&&&&&)18.& A.happy&& (&&&&&&)19.& A.sorry&& (&&&&&&)20.& A.cheated
B.distance&&B.drawing&& B.out&&&&&& B.play&&&&&&B.seeing&&&&B.sense&&&& B.joy&&&&&& B.pleasure&&B.sight&&&& B.happy&&&& B. &led&&&&&& B.& poor&&&&&&B.& sandpiper B. &known&&&& B.& What&&&&&&B. &time&&&&&&B. &lonely&&&&B.& pale&&&&&&B.& excited&& B. &lost&&&&&&
C.space&&&& C.building&&C.down&&&&&&C.say&&&&&& C.wanting&& C.smell&&&& C.pity&&&&&&C.kindness&&C.mind&&&&&&C.busy&&&&&&C.& belonged&&C. &lonely&&&&C.& chance&&&&C. &noticed&& C. &Where&&&& C.& way&&&&&& C.& unique&&&&C.& good&&&&&&C.& cold&&&&&&C. &troubled&&
D.reach&&&&&&D.collecting D.over&&&&&& D.talk&&&&&& D.worrying&& D.comfort&&&&D.lie&&&&&&&&D.pain&&&&&& D.range&&&&&&D.fine&&&&&& D.& related&&&&D.& sick&&&&&& D.& holiday&&&&D. &forgotten&&D. &Which&&&&&&D.& place&&&&&&D.& special&&&&D.& powerful&& D.& puzzled&&&&D.& missed&&&&
来源:0109
阅读理解。
A. defensive B. common C. fact D. fear E. consciousness F. values G. rush H. questioned &I. unlikely J. unusually
&&&& Ten years after the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on September 11, 2001, America has come out of the smoke a very different country. Nearly 3,000 people died on September 11. &&&& Suddenly America had to wake up to the &&&1& &that not everyone loves the USA. Members of al-Qaeda, the militant group that carried out the attacks, were angry about US support for the Israelis against Palestinians in the Middle East, about US troops in Saudi Arabia, and about sanctions (制裁) against Iraq. &&&& "September 11 and the years that followed were a shock to our national &&&2& ," said Nicholas Burns, American ambassador to NATO at the time. The struck not only concrete and steel, but also Americans' faith in their power. The&&&3 &that America had lost control of events was widespread. &&&& Historian Douglas Brinkley said 9/11 put America into a&&&4 &"crouch". It started a mad&&&5&& &for protection. The government agreed to measures that pulled apart privacy. &&&& In the name of fighting terrorism, the US launched wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. More than 6,000 Americans have died. Tens of thousands of ordinary people in those countries have also lost their lives. But casualties are only part of the story. The world was shocked by photographs of Americans torturing Iraqis in Abu Ghraib prison in Baghdad. David Goldstein, a reporter with The Kansas City Star,&&&&6 & &American behavior:"Has torturing so-called terrorists saved American lives or made the&&&&7& &we trumpet around the world weaker?…Is that who we've become?" However, a brief moment of national unity did occur straight after 9/11."Americans were coming together in an &&&8 &powerful way… in the ashes. We live in a bittersweet memory of that collective tragedy and collective possibility," said filmmaker Ken Burns. September 11 was that kind of&&&9 & moment. When it was over, the Earth still turned in its usual way and the stars in the sky shone as before. But the universe had shifted somehow.
来源:安徽省期中题
阅读理解。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (A)Dear Abby,&&&&&&& In a recent column, a lady wrote to say that one of her guests at a dinner party had stolen a fork. She did not know how to&&&1&& it.&&&&&&& I was not that guest, but over the last ten years I have&&&2&& three things from where I have been a guest. Abby, I cannot understand&&&3&& I took these things! I have thought over as to how I can give these things&&&4&&!&&&&&&& I cannot do it openly and&&&5&& that I took them. This is a small town, and I am well known here. If just one of these people&&&6&& about it, I would be finished.&&&&&&& Abby, what is wrong with me? They are&&&7&& unimportant things. I considered seeing an &&__8&& fora long time, but should I be&&&9&& going to an expert, it would be known in the entire town&&&10&&. I am surethousands of people like me wish to have the courage to return &&__11&& does not belong to themselves. Should I just wait until it is&&&12&&, and then find a good chance to&&&13&& the things in the mailboxes of their right&&&14&&?&&&&&&& Help me! I’m eagerly looking forward to your reply!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A Guilty Conscience&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (B)Dear Guilty Conscience,&&&&&&& Yes. It will make you feel&&&15&& to tell your story, but it will not solve your problem. You need to&&&16&& help to find out why you took those things so you won’t&&&17& this kind of behavior. See an expert in&&&18&& town or city nearby to protect your&&&19&&. He/She will give you much help.&&&&&&& Please&&&20&& my advice, and let me hear from you again. I care.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Abby
(&&&& )1.A. get(&&&& )2.A. made(&&&& )3.A. when(&&&& )4.A. out(&&&& )5.A. remember(&&&& )6.A. talked (&&&& )7.A. hardly(&&&& )8.A. editor(&&&& )9.A. avoided(&&&& )10.A. in no time(&&&& )11.A. which(&&&& )12.A. dark(&&&& )13.A. research(&&&& )14.A. owners (&&&& )15.A. worse (&&&& )16.A. provide(&&&& )17.A. realize (&&&& )18.A. other(&&&& )19.A. story (&&&& )20.A. follow
B. coverB. takenB. howB. backB. unders tandB. worriedB. reallyB. officialB. understoodB. at one timeB. thatB. dawnB. bringB. relativesB. goodB. seek B. continueB. the otherB. clue B. offer
C. recoverC. borrowedC. whereC. off&&C. admitC. quarreledC. latelyC.&&expertC. seen&&C. ahead of timeC. as&&&&C. brokenC. put&&C. parents C. bad &&C. supply C. stop C. others C. privacy C. refuse
D. discoverD. delivered&D. why&D. awayD. forget&D. imagined&D. shortlyD. artist&&D. allowed&D. for the time being D. what&&D. gone&D. carry&&D. friends&D. better&D. enjoy&&D. mention&D. another&D. article&D. send&&&&&&&&&&&&&&请在这里输入关键词:
来源:湖南省高考真题
阅读理解。&&&& A wise teacher once told me that every teenager needs to experience a not-so-fun first job from working at a grocery store to the fast food industry.&&&& Now I still remember my first day at a fast food restaurant three years ago. I wanted to save up money and buy my own car, so I applied everywhere I could that summer. The restaurant called me right away and I thought to myself, this is going to be easy. Within four hours of my first shift (轮班), I had angry customers who complained how slow I was. I watched in fear as a kid spilled his milk everywhere, and I heard the words that no 16-year-old boy or anyone for that matter wants to hear:"Mike, there's a problem in the men's bathroom and you might want gloves for this one." I realized right away that working at the restaurant was not going to be a picnic. The manager expected a clean environment and, particularly, fast service with a friendly smile. &&&& Over three years later I still work at that restaurant whenever I go home during vacations. I love my co-workers there and all the customers know who I am. Every morning the same senior citizens come in and get their morning coffees. They chat with us workers and joke around. Our smiles have just as much to do with them making us a part of their everyday lives as the coffee does.&&&& From my first job at the restaurant, I learned teamwork and devotion. I also learned staying positive no matter how rough things seem to get. I will forever carry the experience that I gained at the restaurant with me as I go forward in my life.1. Why did the author apply everywhere that summer? (No more than 12 words)&&(2 marks)&& __________________________________________________________________________2. What did the manager particularly expect the workers to do? (No more than 14 words)&&(3 marks)& ________________________________________________________________________3. Why does the author still work at the restaurant during vacations? (No more than 13 words)&&(2 marks)&________________________________________________________________________4. What did the author learn from his first job? (No more than 13 words)&&(3 marks)____________________________________________________________________________
来源:江苏同步题
阅读理解&&&& Adopting a vegan diet dramatically(显著地)reduces one person's impact on the environment.&&&& It would help deal with the problem of climate change if people ate less meat, according to agovernment agency.&&&& A leaked email to a vegetarian campaign group from an Environment Agency official expresses sympathy with the environmental benefit of a vegan diet, which bans dairy products and fish.&&&& The agency also says the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs(DEFRA)is considering recommending eating less meat as one of the key environmental behavior changes neededto save the planet.&&&&& It says that this change would have to be introduced"gently"because of"the risk of alienating(使疏远)the public". &&&&& David Miliband, the Environment Secretary, has raised the issue that farm animals are blamed forproducing large amounts of powerful greenhouse gas, methane, and told farmers they need to dosomething about it but the agency's response appears to go further than official advice.&&&& It has provoked(引起)an immediate response from the National Farmers Union, which said the suggestion was"simplistic"and"a cause of concern". &&&& The agency's official was responding to an email from the vegan group Viva, which argues that it is more efficient to use land to grow crops for direct consumption by humans rather than feeding them to dairy cows or livestock(家畜)raised for meat.&&&&& The campaign group entered a comment on the Environment Ageney's website saying:"Adoptinga vegan diet reduces one person's impact on the environment even more effective than giving up their car or forgoing several plane trips a year!Why aren't you promoting this message as part of yourWorld Environment Day campaign?"&&&&& An agency official replied:"While potential benefit of a vegan diet in terms of climate impact could be very significant, encouraging the public to take a lifestyle decision as substantial as becoming a vegan would be a request that few are likely to take up."&&&&&& You will be interested to hear that the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs is working on a set of key environmental behavior changes to mitigate climate change.Consumption ofanimal protein has been highlighted within that work.As a result the issue may start to figure in climatechange communications in the future.It will be a case of introducing gently as there is a risk of alienatingthe public.&&&&& "Future Environment Agency communications are unlikely to ever suggest adopting a fully veganlifestyle, but certainly encouraging people to examine their consumption of animal protein could be a key message."&&&&& Juliet Gellatley, director of Viva, said, "I think it is extraordinary that a government agency thinksbecoming a vegetarian or a vegan could have such a positive impact on the environment yet it is not prepared to stand up and argue the case."&&&&& A DEFRA spokesman said:"The government is not telling people to give up meat.It isn't the role of government to enforce a dietary or lifestyle change on any individual."
来源:山西省同步题
&& I first met her on the beach near where I live.I drive to this beach a__1__of three or four miles,whenever&& I'm feeling down.At that time she was__2__something.&& Looking__3__,she said,"Hello." I nodded,not wanting to__4__with a small child.&& "I'm Wendy and I'm building something," she said.&& "I see.But what is it?" I asked,not__5__.&& "I don't know.I just like the__6__of sand."&& A sandpiper (矶鹞鸟) flew by.&& "That's a__7__.Mum says sandpipers come to bring us joy."&&& "Goodbye,joy,"&&I thought to myself, " hello, __8__."& and&&walked&&away. My&&life&&then&&seemed completely out of__9__.&& "Come again," she called,"and have another__10__day."&& But the days and weeks that followed__11__to other people:naughty boys and a__12__mother.One morning I suddenly realized I needed my__13__and headed for the beach.The breeze was cool,but I walked along,trying to recapture (捕捉) the inner peace I needed.I had almost__14__the child so I was surprised when she appeared.&& "__15__do you live?" I asked.She pointed toward a summer cottage.&& Then one day,I rushed to my beach in great pain,even in no__16__to greet the girl."If you don't mind," I said coldly,"I'd rather be__17__today." She seemed unusually__18__ and out of breath.&& "Why?" she asked.&& "My mother died!"&& "Did it hurt when she died?"&& "Of course it hurt!" I shouted,misunderstanding her.&& When I next went to the beach,she wasn't there.Feeling__19__,and admitting I__20__her,I went up to the cottage.A woman answered the door."Wendy,my daughter,died last week.She had leukemia (白血病).Maybe she didn't tell you."
(&&&&&&)1.&& A.length&& (&&&&&&)2.A.observing(&&&&&&)3.A.up&&&&(&&&&&&)4.A.work&&&& (&&&&&&)5.A.caring&& (&&&&&&)6.A.feel&&&& (&&&&&&)7.A.sorrow&& (&&&&&&)8.A.comfort&&(&&&&&&)9.A.balance&&(&&&&&&)10.A.sad&&&& (&&&&&&)11.& A.added&& (&&&&&&)12.& A.kind&&&&(&&&&&&)13.& A.party&& (&&&&&&)14.& A.searched(&&&&&&)15.& A.How&&&& (&&&&&&)16.& A.mood&&&&(&&&&&&)17.& A.alone&& (&&&&&&)18.& A.happy&& (&&&&&&)19.& A.sorry&& (&&&&&&)20.& A.cheated
B.distance&&B.drawing&& B.out&&&&&& B.play&&&&&&B.seeing&&&&B.sense&&&& B.joy&&&&&& B.pleasure&&B.sight&&&& B.happy&&&& B. &led&&&&&& B.& poor&&&&&&B.& sandpiper B. &known&&&& B.& What&&&&&&B. &time&&&&&&B. &lonely&&&&B.& pale&&&&&&B.& excited&& B. &lost&&&&&&
C.space&&&& C.building&&C.down&&&&&&C.say&&&&&& C.wanting&& C.smell&&&& C.pity&&&&&&C.kindness&&C.mind&&&&&&C.busy&&&&&&C.& belonged&&C. &lonely&&&&C.& chance&&&&C. &noticed&& C. &Where&&&& C.& way&&&&&& C.& unique&&&&C.& good&&&&&&C.& cold&&&&&&C. &troubled&&
D.reach&&&&&&D.collecting D.over&&&&&& D.talk&&&&&& D.worrying&& D.comfort&&&&D.lie&&&&&&&&D.pain&&&&&& D.range&&&&&&D.fine&&&&&& D.& related&&&&D.& sick&&&&&& D.& holiday&&&&D. &forgotten&&D. &Which&&&&&&D.& place&&&&&&D.& special&&&&D.& powerful&& D.& puzzled&&&&D.& missed&&&&
来源:0109
阅读理解。
A. defensive B. common C. fact D. fear E. consciousness F. values G. rush H. questioned &I. unlikely J. unusually
&&&& Ten years after the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on September 11, 2001, America has come out of the smoke a very different country. Nearly 3,000 people died on September 11. &&&& Suddenly America had to wake up to the &&&1& &that not everyone loves the USA. Members of al-Qaeda, the militant group that carried out the attacks, were angry about US support for the Israelis against Palestinians in the Middle East, about US troops in Saudi Arabia, and about sanctions (制裁) against Iraq. &&&& "September 11 and the years that followed were a shock to our national &&&2& ," said Nicholas Burns, American ambassador to NATO at the time. The struck not only concrete and steel, but also Americans' faith in their power. The&&&3 &that America had lost control of events was widespread. &&&& Historian Douglas Brinkley said 9/11 put America into a&&&4 &"crouch". It started a mad&&&5&& &for protection. The government agreed to measures that pulled apart privacy. &&&& In the name of fighting terrorism, the US launched wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. More than 6,000 Americans have died. Tens of thousands of ordinary people in those countries have also lost their lives. But casualties are only part of the story. The world was shocked by photographs of Americans torturing Iraqis in Abu Ghraib prison in Baghdad. David Goldstein, a reporter with The Kansas City Star,&&&&6 & &American behavior:"Has torturing so-called terrorists saved American lives or made the&&&&7& &we trumpet around the world weaker?…Is that who we've become?" However, a brief moment of national unity did occur straight after 9/11."Americans were coming together in an &&&8 &powerful way… in the ashes. We live in a bittersweet memory of that collective tragedy and collective possibility," said filmmaker Ken Burns. September 11 was that kind of&&&9 & moment. When it was over, the Earth still turned in its usual way and the stars in the sky shone as before. But the universe had shifted somehow.
来源:安徽省期中题
阅读理解。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (A)Dear Abby,&&&&&&& In a recent column, a lady wrote to say that one of her guests at a dinner party had stolen a fork. She did not know how to&&&1&& it.&&&&&&& I was not that guest, but over the last ten years I have&&&2&& three things from where I have been a guest. Abby, I cannot understand&&&3&& I took these things! I have thought over as to how I can give these things&&&4&&!&&&&&&& I cannot do it openly and&&&5&& that I took them. This is a small town, and I am well known here. If just one of these people&&&6&& about it, I would be finished.&&&&&&& Abby, what is wrong with me? They are&&&7&& unimportant things. I considered seeing an &&__8&& fora long time, but should I be&&&9&& going to an expert, it would be known in the entire town&&&10&&. I am surethousands of people like me wish to have the courage to return &&__11&& does not belong to themselves. Should I just wait until it is&&&12&&, and then find a good chance to&&&13&& the things in the mailboxes of their right&&&14&&?&&&&&&& Help me! I’m eagerly looking forward to your reply!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A Guilty Conscience&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (B)Dear Guilty Conscience,&&&&&&& Yes. It will make you feel&&&15&& to tell your story, but it will not solve your problem. You need to&&&16&& help to find out why you took those things so you won’t&&&17& this kind of behavior. See an expert in&&&18&& town or city nearby to protect your&&&19&&. He/She will give you much help.&&&&&&& Please&&&20&& my advice, and let me hear from you again. I care.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Abby
(&&&& )1.A. get(&&&& )2.A. made(&&&& )3.A. when(&&&& )4.A. out(&&&& )5.A. remember(&&&& )6.A. talked (&&&& )7.A. hardly(&&&& )8.A. editor(&&&& )9.A. avoided(&&&& )10.A. in no time(&&&& )11.A. which(&&&& )12.A. dark(&&&& )13.A. research(&&&& )14.A. owners (&&&& )15.A. worse (&&&& )16.A. provide(&&&& )17.A. realize (&&&& )18.A. other(&&&& )19.A. story (&&&& )20.A. follow
B. coverB. takenB. howB. backB. unders tandB. worriedB. reallyB. officialB. understoodB. at one timeB. thatB. dawnB. bringB. relativesB. goodB. seek B. continueB. the otherB. clue B. offer
C. recoverC. borrowedC. whereC. off&&C. admitC. quarreledC. latelyC.&&expertC. seen&&C. ahead of timeC. as&&&&C. brokenC. put&&C. parents C. bad &&C. supply C. stop C. others C. privacy C. refuse
D. discoverD. delivered&D. why&D. awayD. forget&D. imagined&D. shortlyD. artist&&D. allowed&D. for the time being D. what&&D. gone&D. carry&&D. friends&D. better&D. enjoy&&D. mention&D. another&D. article&D. send&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 be worried about 的文章

随机推荐