翻译1A passbook is a book that shows your致命id identityy 2 he wrote a new dictionary ,giving American

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
这段新西兰工作签证的英文有中文翻译吗?1.
Your valid passport.2.
Evidence, such as bank statements or passbook, that you have a minimum of NZ$4,200 available in your name.3.
Evidence of an airline ticket departing New Zealand or onward travel arrangements.4.
A Temporary Entry X-ray Certificate (NZIS 1096) which is not more than 3 months old. Please check the list of Panel Doctors
for an INZ approved radiologist to complete this form.5.
Notarised certificate with a copy of your senior high school qualification (gao zhong xue li), and an English translation showing a minimum three years’ full time study.6.
Verification of your senior high school qualification (gao zhong xue li) from the China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Centre (CDGDC).7.
Provide a copy of this email on which you have completed: the fields below stating your name and address in Chinese characters, and the declaration on the last page to confirm you have read, and understand, the information on the third page.8.
A completed supplementary form (INZ 1027).9.
Evidence that you have a level of English that is assessed as at least functional. To do this, you must provide a certificate from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test, showing you achieved an average level of 5.5 over the four components of the test. You must also agree that, should your application be approved, you will take out medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance that will remain current throughout your stay in New Zealand.Note: You must provide English translations of all documents.Name in Chinese Characters:_______________________________________________Address in Chinese Characters:__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________POSTAGE FEE: If you wish to have your passports and original documentsreturned by EMS courier, please enclose an additional fee of CNY40 or USD5.Please note this fee is subject to change without prior notice.Payment methodsWe only accept RMB cash payment at our counter.
Please do not send cash in the mail.
For mail-in applications, we accept Post Office money orders for RMB payments.
Please follow the instructions below if you pay by post office money order:a)
Please put the full name and the date of birth of the principal applicant on the money order.b)
Please do not add password or PIN number to the money order. We also accept US dollar bank drafts issued by banks outside China.
For USD bank draft payment, please add USD10 bank fee to the total amount paid.
We do not have credit card payment facilities at present.It is important to note that lodging a New Zealand visa application does not guarantee approval and the application fee is non-refundable.
米饭wan1925
本来想帮你翻译的.看一下 太长了 简单说吧 就是要你提供你的护照,一份你的银行存款证明 不能少于$4200 nzd, 一张来新西兰的机票一份在指定医院下完成的 三个月内的X光医疗证明一份你在高中的成绩单以及其英文翻译,最小不能少于三年的全日制学习如果你有上更高一层的 比如专科 或者大学的话,也提供一份你专科或者大学的成绩和英文翻译提供一份该邮件的复件 并且你已经完成了 下面的空白处用中文写上你的的姓名和地址 确认你已阅读,理解,第三页上的所有信息.第8个不知道是什么提供雅思成绩 并且平均成绩到5.5你要同意 通过你的申请,当你在新西兰的时候,你会得到你的医疗和学生保险.你要把你所有的文件都做英文翻译中文名————————地址————————如果你想要你的护照和你的原文件用ems方式寄回给你 就付40人民币或者5美元我们柜台是只接受人民币的别把钱用寄信方式寄过去如果是用寄信方式申请的话,就把钱用邮政汇款方式寄过去如果你是从邮局汇款过去就写上汇款人的名字和生日别加任何的密码或者Pin
码我们也接受美元. 估计你也不会用到这个 就不翻译我们暂时还不接受信用卡支付要注意的是不能保证你申请的话一定通过 并且申请费不退.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
passbook中文是什么意思
音标:['pɑ:sbuk]&&发音:&&
中文翻译存款簿, 银行存折日常活期存折银行存摺&&&&银行存折&&&&银行存折&&&&定期存款&&&&息折&&&&存折账户&&&&以存款作抵押的贷款&&&&存折储蓄&&&&储蓄存折&&&&存折挂失&&&&活期存折储蓄存款&&&&存折&&&&存折&&&&定期一本通存折&&&&存折保管证&&&&外币活期一本通
例句与用法Finally, a savings passbook was made out or a temporary cheque book issued .最后是开具银行存折或是发给临时支票薄。Do you have an automatic passbook entry machine你们这里有没有存折自动补登机? For example , the passbook might print itself(例如,存折可能打印自身内容。 ) Fine , would you please give me your passbook好的。请您把存折给我,好吗? Ok . please pass me your " current one - for - all " passbook好。请把"活期一本通"存折递给我。 Kids must get their passbooks from the bank孩子们必须从银行得到存折。 The kids must ask the bank for their passbook小孩必须向银行申请存折。 What if he can t find the passbook(要是他不能找到存折,该怎么办? ) Passbooks are updated every time they re given to a kid每次在给孩子们之前,存折要更新。 A : ok . please pass me your " current one - for - all " passbook好。请把"活期一本通"存折递给我。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
英文解释a record of deposits and withdrawals and interest held by depositors at certain banks同义词:,
百科解释A passbook or bankbook is a paper book used to record bank transactions on a deposit account. Depending on the country or the financial institution, it can be of the dimensions of a chequebook or a passport.详细百科解释
相邻词汇热门词汇
passbook的中文翻译,passbook是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译passbook,passbook的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedpassbook是什么意思_passbook在线翻译_passbook什么意思_passbook的意思_passbook的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
passbook是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
passbook是什么意思 passbook在线翻译 passbook什么意思 passbook的意思 passbook的翻译 passbook的解释 passbook的发音 passbook的同义词
passbook英 ['pɑ:sb?k] 美 ['paesb?k] 第三人称复数:passbook 基本解释名词(建房互助会的)存取款记录簿; (种族隔离时期所有黑人随身携带的)有色人种身份证passbook 情景对话在银行A:I’d like to withdraw some money from my account.&&&&&&我想从户头里提出一些钱。B:Can I see your passbook and the withdrawal slip, please?&&&&&&可不可以让我看您的存折及提款单呢?A:Sure.&&&&&&当然可以。B:Let me just make sure. You want to withdraw one thousand dollars?&&&&&&让我确定一下。您要提1000 美元?A:That’s right.&&&&&&是的。passbook 网络解释1. 存折:在每月明细方面,银行通常有提供月结单(statement)或是存折(passbook)这两种方式来记录一个账户的交易. 客户一般只能在两种方式中选择一种. 如果顾客选择了月结单的方式,银行就会逐月寄月结单给顾客;当顾客选择了使用存折的方式时,2. 银行存折:passage allowance 旅费津贴 | passbook 银行存折 | patent 专利;专利权3. 南非共和国有色人种的身份证:fee费(会费、学费等) | passbook 南非共和国有色人种的身份证 | out of work 失业4. 存款簿:passant 向前直走的 | passbook 存款簿 | passed ball 捕手漏接passbook 双语例句1. 1. Then you would be given a passbook in which your initial deposit would be recorded.&&&&然后银行工作人员会给你一个存折,上面有你第一笔的存款记录。2. I'd like to encrypt my passbook.&&&&我 要给我的存折加一个密码。3. I`ll make the entry in your passbook.&&&&我会登记入您的存折的。4. 4. Would you like me to record this transaction is your passbook?&&&&我给你的存折上做个记录好吗?5. If you are self-employed applicant, please provide the latest 3 months'bank statement/passbook showing your name, accountnumber a AND latest full set of tax demand note.&&&&Statement #如阁下是自雇人士,请提供最近3个月附有阁下姓名、账户号码、往来纪录的银行月结单/存摺;及最新之完整税单。6. Please come back to renew your passbook or get your money in seven days.&&&&七天后来补领新存折,也可以提现金。7. The easiest way to do this is to have the child open his or her own passbook savings account.&&&&解决这一问题的最简便的方法是公开他们自己的存折账户。8. Scott:Yes, I hope so. I'm afraid that I've lost my savings passbook.&&&&斯科特:是的,我希望得到您的帮助。恐怕我丢失了我的储蓄存折9. I've lost my savings passbook.&&&&我丢了存折。10. One ofthe most important of these is regular passbook savings.&&&&其中最重要的是存折储蓄。11. With a regular passbook savings account you have opened in a bank, you will be able to draw money&&&&&&在银行里开了储蓄账户后,需要用钱时,你就可以随用随取。12. 12. However, even a small investment can earn you higher interest than a traditional passbook savings account.&&&&&&但是,即使投资小赚你高额利息,比传统的储蓄存折帐户。13. With one current passbook, only one debit card can be opened.&&&&&&a#Aq'GZ3r0借记卡存款是以在银行开户的活期存折为基本账户,没有存款期限的一种储蓄方式。14. 14. With one current passbook, only one debit card can be opened. you can apply for the debit card without any guarantee.&&&&&&借记卡存款是以在银行开户的活期存折为基本账户,没有存款期限的一种储蓄方式。15. 15. With one current passbook, only one debit card can be opened. You can apply for the d ebit card without any guarantee.&&&&&&借记卡存款是以在银行开户的活期存折为基本账户,没有存款期限的一种储蓄方式。16. 16. Is not it can be concluded: Vanke brand passbook of the account of it by the Shi-changed Wanke?&&&&&&是不是可以得出结论:万科的品牌,它考虑的存折时,改变万科?17. With a regular passbook savings account, you would be able to withdraw money whenever you needed it.&&&&&&与规则的存折储蓄存款帐户,无论何时你需要了它你能将撤退钱。18. 18. We call our regular savings account plan passbook savings.&&&&&&我们把我们的银行的普通储蓄帐户称为银行存折储蓄。19. Let him have his own passbook and be responsible for it.&&&&&&用孩子的名义开个账户,让他有自己的存折并对它负责。20. Documents: the birth certificate of Leopold Paula Bloom: an endowment assurance policy of 500 pounds in the Scottish Widows'Assurance Society, intestated Millicent Bloom, coming into force at 25 years as with profit policy of 430 pounds, 462/10/0 and 500 pounds at 60 years or death, 65 years or death and death, respectively, or with profit policy of 299/10/0 together with cash payment of 133/10/0, at option: a bank passbook issued by the Ulster Bank, College Green branch showing statement of a/c for halfyear ending 31 December 1903, balance in depositor's favour: 18/14/6 (eighteen pounds, fourteen shillings and sixpence, sterling), net personalty: certificate of possession of 900 pounds, Canadian 4 percent government stock: dockets of the Catholic Cemeteries'Committee, relative to a graveplot purchased: a local press cutting concerning change of name by deedpoll.&&&&&&565文件:利奥波德。保拉。布卢姆的出生证。苏格兰遗孀基金人寿保险公司的养老保险单一纸,受保险人米莉森特。布卢姆年满二十五岁时生效;根据受益证书,年届六十或死亡,付四百三十英镑;年届六十五或死亡,付四百六十二英镑十先令;更年长时死亡,则付五百英镑。也可根据选择,接受二百九十九英镑十先令的受益证书以及一百三十三英镑十先令的现金。厄尔斯特银行学院草地分行的储蓄存折一本,记载着一九0三年十二月三十一日截止的下半期结算存款余额,即帐户的现金余额为十八英镑十四先令六便士,个人动产全额。持有加拿大政府所发行年利率四分的九百英镑国库债券的证书。天主教墓地委员会的购买茔地的收据。刊登在地方报纸上的启事的剪报,系有关变更姓氏的单方盖章生效的证书。passbook 词典解释1. 存折&&&&A passbook is a small book recording the amount of money you pay in or take out of a savings account at a bank or building society.passbook 英英释义noun1. a record of deposits and withdrawals and interest held by depositors at certain banks&&&&Synonym: passbook是什么意思,passbook在线翻译,passbook什么意思,passbook的意思,passbook的翻译,passbook的解释,passbook的发音,passbook的同义词,passbook的反义词,passbook的例句,passbook的相关词组,passbook意思是什么,passbook怎么翻译,单词passbook是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐