Let the rain wash upaway all the pain of yesterday 麻烦那位帮我翻译一下 谢谢 !!!

谁能帮我翻译一下!I look at the moon ,I see my crime ,
thinking of you I lose my mind.
It's something that I'm quite sure it's fine,
read my mind.
Time,but only time can kill the pain,
wash away all my sin remained.
God knows _百度作业帮
read my mind.
read my mind.
God knows how hard I've tried in vain ,let it rain.
If only someone can find that paradise,
then you and I can live and never die,
if only love can find a place in our mind,
then you and I will never part.
I only know that someday you'll read my mind,
then you'll know that I love you.
The dawn is breaking and I can't see the light,
but I will not be frightened.
I'll fight till the end,because of you...
You've got to believe me,darling,
that it's true,and you'll know that I love you.
我看着月亮,也知道了自己的罪过想着你我的心被你俘虏思念你是我能确定的一件美好的事读懂我的心吧时间,唯有时间能让痛苦烟销云散洗刷我遗留下的全部罪孽上帝知道我徒劳无功地尝试是多么艰难,下雨吧如果有人能找到传说中的伊甸园就好了我和你就能在那儿安居乐业得到永生如果爱能在我们心中占据一席之地就好了那么你和我就永远不会分离我只知道总有一天你就读懂我的心你就会知道我对你的爱天空就要破晓而我却不能看到那线光芒但我不曾恐惧为了你,我会战斗到最后一刻你该相信我,亲爱的我对你真心真意,你会明白我真的很爱你
看着月光,我意识到自己的罪恶想你的时候,我迷失了自己.透过思绪,有一点我十分确信.时间,也只有时间能拂平我的伤痛,洗尽我尚存的罪恶.上帝知道我竭尽全力却是徒劳,让雨下吧.若能有人找到天堂,那你我就能在一起得到永生.若爱存于我心,你我就不会分离.我只知道当某一天你能读懂我的心,你就能知道我有多爱你.天已经破晓,我看不见光...
看着月亮,我看到了我的罪恶。想着你我就疯狂。有些东西,我肯定它还是好的,就读一读我的心声吧。时间,但只有时间能消灭痛苦,洗净我所有剩余的罪恶。只有上帝知道,不管我多么努力而徒劳无功,让它用雨来冲刷。如果有人能够找到那个天堂,那你我就能永远生活在一起,永存,如果爱情能够存于我们心中,那你我将永不分离。...6月4号《篮球公园》“再见湖人”时播的哪首英文歌叫什么?_百度知道
6月4号《篮球公园》“再见湖人”时播的哪首英文歌叫什么?
歌曲名:Bad Boy Good歌手:Anjali World所属专辑:Bad Boy Good I know you trouble I love how it feelsGot me like oh my goshMaybe it's wrong but the feeling is realGot me like oh my goshBoy it's the way that you looking, babeGot me like oh my goshI see a change in your player waysGot you like, likeCrazy, I got you going crazyWant you to be my babyBoy I can change your life, your life, yeahCrazy, I got you going crazyHow you've been acting latelyI've been all over your mindI can make a bad boy goodMake me treat me like he shouldI can make a bad boy goodMake me treat me like he shouldI can make a bad boy good, good ...I can make a bad boy good, good ...Oh you a rebel and got me on fireGot me like oh my goshTruth good is better with a little spiceGot me like oh my goshBaby I know that you sprung off babyActing like oh my goshSomething about all this chemistryI got you like, likeCrazy, I got you going crazyWant you to be my babyBoy I can change your life, your life, yeahCrazy, I got you going crazyHow you've been acting latelyI've been all over your mindI can make a bad boy goodMake me treat me like he shouldI can make a bad boy goodMake me treat me like he shouldI can make a bad boy good, good ...I can make a bad boy good, good ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
  What if my son stares with a face like my own   And says he wants to be like me when he's been a long time coming   Lot of fights! (a better man)   Thank you Lord (Thank you Lord)   回家   我走在回家的路上   向世界宣告我回来了   让雨水带走昨天的痛苦   我知道我的王国在等候着我, lot of bottles   Lot of cars,嘿;, drove me crazy   Drove me away than embraced me   Forgave me for all of my shortcomings   Welcome to my homecoming   Yeah it'm coming home   Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday   I know my kingdom awaits and they&#39,从未感到自己如此强大   (宝贝, get the math I's what made me, I'll be better in the morn&#39, the dreams are for you   I hear &quot,   Viso blocks It&#39, its harder to be Sean   What if the twins ask why I aint marry their mom (   Another lie that I carry onI need to get back to the place I belong   I'm coming home   Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday   I know my kingdom awaits and they&#39,我觉得他们在唱给我听   另一天的另一个黎明   另一个ve forgiven my mistakes   I'A house is Not a Home&m coming home   Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday   I know my kingdom awaits and they'cause we&#39, lost my dog (I miss you BIG)   And here I stand。    歌词;ve forgiven my mistakes   I'm coming   &m coming homeTell the World that I'The Tears of a Clown&quot,琐事   如此多的车;;t make up for it or conceal it   But you deal with it and you keep ballin't No Stopping Us Now&quot,我讨厌这首歌   当你爱的人离家出走时;ve been really in love   But we'm coming home   Tell the World that I't stop   We back cruising through Hm coming home   Tell the World I&#39, play ball and we keep ballin'm coming home   Tell the World I've forgiven my mistakes   I&#39,使我疯狂   原谅我所有的错   请欢迎我回家   是啊;s time to make your house your home   Pm coming home,梦想因你而在   我听到了“小丑的眼泪”   我痛恨那首歌   当音乐响起;   I hate that song I feel like they talking to me when it comes on   Another day another Dawn Another Ks grown   Sh-t,该怎么办)   我怎样回答,当sean更难   要是双子问我为什么不和他们的妈妈结婚我又该如何(见鬼;m coming home   Tell the World I&#39, come on   I'm coming home I&#39, lot of downsMade it back,   I hate this song Is a house really a home when your loved ones are gone   And n-ggas got the nerve to blame you for it   And you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw it   But oyu felt it and still feel it   And money can&#39,   I love that song   Whenever it comes on it makes me feel strong   I thought I told y&#39, I'all that we won&#39! But I aint finished growing   Another night the inevitible prolongs   Another day another Dawn Just tell Taneka and Taresha I'Ain&#39, lot of ups,这是给你指明的(灯火)   而你,我爱这首歌   每次响起都使我觉得自己强大无比   我认为我告诉你所有   我们不会停止   正是这拯救了我:   I&#39,   yeah I never felt so strong(I'm coming homeI't try   And if you with me put your hands high(put your hands high)   If you ever lost a light before,见到你真好   当俱乐部的灯光亮起我该怎么做   当puff很容易?   要是我的儿子用和我同样的容颜凝视我   说要和我一样我又该如何   见鬼;m coming Back where Im coming home   Tell the World that I&#39, a better man,他们已经原谅了我的过错   我走在回家的路上   向世界宣告我回来了   “这不能结束我们”,他们已经原谅了我的过错   我走在回家的路上   向世界宣告我回来了   是啊;   Pour out some liquor,m coming homeI&#39  Coming Home  Coming Home 是Diddy-Dirty Money在2010年的火热单曲,伤疤, this ones for you And you,他们已经原谅了我的过错   我走在回家的路上   向世界宣告我回来了   “房子并不意味着家”, I&#39,我回来了)   我感觉没什么我不能做到的   如果你和我同在就高举你的双手   (高举双手)   如果你曾迷失过方向!)How do Im coming home,如此多的变数   让他回来, lot of scars, damn,   Baby we&#39,时光如梭   如此多的吵闹,那还是家吗   但是金钱并不能弥补或消除它   宝贝 我们生活在罪恶中因为我们爱的深切   我们又像朋友   你在家中只是个过客   是时候把它变成你的家了   拿起你的电话吧   我走在回家的路上   我走在回家的路上   向世界宣告我回来了   让雨水带走昨天的痛苦   我知道我的王国在等候着我;ve been living in sin 's nothing that I can'm coming   &ve been living as friends   So you&#39!我还不够成熟   又是无眠的长夜   另一天的另一个黎明   只是告诉塔妮莎和塔瑞莎我早上会好些   继续延续着另一个谎言   我需要回到属于我的地方   我走在回家的路上   我走在回家的路上   向世界宣告我回来了   让雨水带走昨天的痛苦   我知道我的王国在等候着我,我丢了我的狗   而如今站在你面前的是个全新的我   感谢上帝   我走在回家的路上   我走在回家的路上   向世界宣告我回来了   让雨水带走昨天的痛苦   我知道我的王国在等候着我;ve been a guest in your own home It'm gone   What am I ‘posed to do when the club lights come on Its easy to be   Pm back baby)   I feel like there&#39,回到本应属于我的地方
提问者评价
其他5条回答
歌曲 never say
歌手是martin nievera
另外弱弱的提醒下楼主
6月4日没有篮球公园
是3日晚上的,,
歌曲:《Dreaming My Way Home》歌手:Barbara Kessler下载: /...&lm=-1
Coming Home 歌手是:Diddy - Dirty.
COMING HOME
篮球公园的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁很多悲伤的nba 视频里有首歌 歌词里好像有i am coming back 求歌名!!!_百度知道
很多悲伤的nba 视频里有首歌 歌词里好像有i am coming back 求歌名!!!
提问者采纳
Ain'll be better in the morn'm back baby)   I feel like there'm coming home   Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday   I know my kingdom awaits and they'm coming home   Tell the World that I's nothing that I can'm coming homeI'cause we'm gone   What am I ‘posed to do when the club lights come on Its easy to be   Ps time to make your house your home   Pve been living in sin &#39, this ones for you Am coming   &quot,   Viso blocks It's grown   Sh-t;m coming   &t stop   We back cruising through Harlem, the dreams are for you   I hear &quotcoming home 这首歌曲是吹牛老爹P?   What if my son stares with a face like my own   And says he wants to be like me when he&#39,ve forgiven my mistakes   I';t try   And if you with me put your hands high(put your hands high)   If you everm coming home   Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday   I know my kingdom awaits and they&#39, lot of bottles   Lot of cars, get the math I&#39, I'   Another lie that I carry onI need to get back to the place I belong   I&#39,m coming home   Tell the World I've forgiven my mistakes   I&#39:I'm coming home I&#39, lot of downsMt make up for it or conceal it   But you deal with it and you keep ballin'm coming home   Tell the World I&#39,   yeah I never felt so strong(I'   I hate that song I feel like they talking to me when it comes on   Another day another Dawn Another KA house is Not a Home&all that we won&#39! But I aint finished growing   Another night the inevitible prolongs   Another day another Dawn Just tell Taneka and Taresha I'm coming home   Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday   I know my kingdom awaits and they&#39,ve been really in love   But we&#39, lost my dog (I miss you BIG)   And here Im coming home, play ball and we keep ballin've been a guest in your own home It'm coming home   Tell the World I&#39,   I love that song   Whenever it comes on it makes me feel strong   I thought I told y&#39, nice to meet ya, lot of ups, I'm coming homeI've forgiven my mistakes   I&#39!)How do I respond, drove me crazy   Drove me away than embraced me   Forgave me for all of my shortcomings   Welcome to my homecoming   Yeah it'   Baby we't No Stopping Us Now&s been a long time coming   L   Pour out some liquor,   I hate this song Is a house really a home when your loved ones are gone   And n-ggas got the nerve to blame you for it   And you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw it   But oyu felt it and still feel it   And money can&#39, saved me, come on   I';m coming home   Tell the World that I&#39, I'm coming Back where Ive been living as friends   So you'The Tears of a Clown&m coming homeTell the World that I&#39, its harder to be Sean   What if the twins ask why I aint marry their mom (why。 歌词.Diddy与Skylar Grey联手完成的
提问者评价
谢谢啦!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
nba的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有谁知道速度与激情制作特别视频哪个致保罗.沃克里的音乐_百度知道
有谁知道速度与激情制作特别视频哪个致保罗.沃克里的音乐
提问者采纳
yeah I never felt so strong(I'A house is Not a Home&ve forgiven my mistakesI&#39!)How do I respondDiddy Dirty Money
- Coming HomeI'Baby we'm coming homeTell the World I'Another lie that I carry onI need to get back to the place I belongI'Pm coming&quot, I hate this songIs a house really a home when your loved ones are goneAnd n-ggas got the nerve to blame you for itAnd you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw itBut oyu felt it and still feel itAnd money can&#39, drove me crazyDrove me away than embraced meForgave me for all of my shortcomingsWelcome to my homecomingYeah it's nothing that I can'm coming homeTell the World I&#39, a better man, Viso blocksIt&#39, come onI'm coming homeI't stopWe back cruising through Hs been a long time comingLot of fights, its harder to be SeanWhat if the twins ask why I aint marry their mom (ve been a guest in your own homeIt't tryAnd if you with me put your hands high(put your hands high)If you everve forgiven my mistakesI&#39, lost my dog (I miss you BIG)And here I stand, I&#39, this ones for youAt No Stopping Us Now&quot, damn, lot of bottlesLot of cars, get the math I'cause we&#39, I';m coming homeTell the World that I'm coming homeTell the World that I'm coming homeI&#39,ve been living as friendsSo you've been really in loveBut we'The Tears of a Clown&quot,m coming homeTell the World I&#39,t make up for it or conceal itBut you deal with it and you keep ballin's what made me, play ball and we keep ballin&#39, lot of downsMade it back! (a better man)Thank you Lord (Thank you Lord)I'm coming homeTell the World that I&#39, I love that songWhenever it comes on it makes me feel strongI thought I told y&#39, I'm back baby)I feel like there&#39,m coming homeLet the rain wash away all the pain of yesterdayI know my kingdom awaits and they'Ain'I hate that songI feel like they talking to me when it comes onAnother day another DawnAnother Km goneWhat am I ‘posed to do when the club lights come onIts easy to be Pm coming homeI';ll be better in the morn&#39?What if my son stares with a face like my ownAnd says he wants to be like me when he'm coming homeLet the rain wash away all the pain of yesterdayI know my kingdom awaits and they'all that we won's grownSh-t, I'm coming homeLet the rain wash away all the pain of yesterdayI know my kingdom awaits and they'm coming homeI've been living in sin 'm coming&ve forgiven my mistakesI's time to make your house your homePm coming homeTell the World that I'm coming homeLet the rain wash away all the pain of yesterdayI know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakesI&#39! But I aint finished growingAnother night the inevitible prolongsAnother day another DawnJust tell Taneka and Taresha I'm coming homeTell the World I'm comingBack where I belong, the dreams are for youI hear &quot
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
速度与激情的相关知识
其他1条回答
&Coming Home& 是这个不?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你好,Diddy-Dirty Money I'm coming home 的歌词 的中文翻译能给我么?谢谢你。_百度知道
你好,Diddy-Dirty Money I'm coming home 的歌词 的中文翻译能给我么?谢谢你。
我有更好的答案
I’m coming home
我就要回家了
I’m coming home
我就要回家了
tell the World I’m coming home
我的告诉整个世界 我就要回家了
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
让雨水洗去昨日所有的伤痛
I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes
我知道我的小天地在等着我 他们会原谅我所有的过错
I’m coming home, I’m coming home
我就要会叫了 我就要回家了
tell the World that I’m coming
告诉这个世界 我就要回家了
Back where I belong, yeah I never felt so strong
回到那个属于我的地方 是的 我从来没有过如此强烈的感觉
(I’m back baby)
我回来了 宝贝
I feel like there’s nothing that I can’t try and if you with me put your hands high
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 wash up 的文章

随机推荐