对不起 日语翻译对不起英文

[duì bu qǐ]
I'm sorry&/a>&br/>&a class='quickclass' href=&/w/pardon me&
target='_blank'>pardon me&/a>&br/>&a class='quickclass' href=&/w/forgive me&
target='_blank'>forgive me&/a>&br/>&a class='quickclass' href=&/w/apologize to somebody&
target='_blank'>apologize to somebody&/a>&br/>" />
duì bu qǐ
to let down
对不起自己
let oneself down
觉得对不起人
feel as though one has let people down
有什么对不起你的地方,请原谅。
Please forgive me if I've let you down.
对不起,我没有听懂你的话。
I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand you.
对不起,打搅你啦。
Sorry to interrupt.
if you please
by your favor
对不起自己
let oneself down
觉得对不起人
feel as though one has let people down
对不起,打搅你啦。
Sorry to interrupt.
对不起, 打搅你啦。
Sorry to trouble you.
对不起,害你久等了。
I'm sorry to have caused you trouble by keeping you waiting for so long.
对不起,我看错了人。
Sorry, I mistook you for someone else.
对不起,委屈你久等了。
Sorry for making you wait so long.
对不起,我牵累你了。
I'm sorry to put you to so much trouble.求翻译:我走上前就如何学好英语征求老师意见 是什么意思? ...
统通路部 Ministry of unification pathway
很对不起 I'm sorry
他看了一下好像是在找东西似的 He looked as if looking for something like ...
基于3个网页-
求翻译:所有? 是什么意思? ...
玖月奇迹 >> Connection month miracle
很对不起 >> Sorry
他已经被处死了 >> He has been executed ...
基于3个网页-
I am sorry
求翻译:帮主 是什么意思? ...
勇气可嘉 >> Courage
很对不起 >> I am sorry
吊船 >> The suspended ...
基于3个网页-
Sorry very much
求翻译:如果使用不当会对我们的生活造成负面影响 是什么意思? ...
Stone with 50mm diametre removed for stainless steel sump undermounted to basin 50 毫米直径的石头不锈钢水池 undermounted 盆地中删除
Sorry very much 很对不起
can you remember ? 对象可以你还记得吗? ...
基于2个网页-
I' very sorry
I am sorry
I'm terribly sorry
BABY I'M SO SORRY
I feel very sorry he
Feeling very sorry for him
FEEL SO SORRY
he felt very sorry
Really Really Very Sorry
Really very sorry
Really sorry
I am very sorry
Tut mir wirklich sehr leid
We are very sorry you
i m very sorry
更多收起网络短语
丽萃,我很对不起你,逼你去跟那个讨厌的人在一起,你可不要计较。
I am quite sorry, Lizzy, that you should be forced to have that disagreeable man all to yourself.
伊丽莎白默默表示同意,正要上楼去准备,班纳特太太在她后面说:“丽萃,我很对不起你,逼你去跟那个讨厌的人在一起,你可不要计较。
As she went up stairs to get ready, Mrs. Bennet followed her, saying, "I am quite sorry, Lizzy, that you should be forced to have that disagreeable man all to yourself.
不参加孩子的活动,或为孩子们受的一些苦感到很对不起,这些父母会将孩子们培养成与人难相处的成人。
Parents, who don’t participate in their child’s activities or those who feel too sorry for being hard on their child, turn them into difficult adults.
All right. A good quest-- sorry, a good thought, but in fact, son of a gun.
好吧,一个好的要求-对不起,一个号的思考,但是实际上,这很讨厌。
That was much more common, and still some people-- Okay. So I'm sorry.
这在当时很普遍,现在还有人这样做,对不起,打断下
《很对不起》演唱:周杰伦&南拳妈妈是周杰伦导演的电视剧《熊猫人》(台剧)插曲时长3分50秒
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!英语“对不起,打扰了”怎么说?“请原谅”怎么说?
英语“对不起,打扰了”怎么说?“请原谅”怎么说?
08-12-18 &
对不起,打扰了Excuse me请原谅Excuse Me ... 再见对不起你好请但是后来我想这是有道理的会说这些话的人和不会说这些话的人他的  
Pardon me 英国人非常礼貌到处你可以听到他们在说Thank you谢谢Sorry对不起Excuse me劳驾和  
beg one's pardon ... be uncertain about 对不确定; be used to 习惯于; beat to death 打死; because  
请登录后再发表评论!
Have sorry , why to have disturbed & saying? &I beg your pardon &
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
两个都可以用上楼所说的
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
Excuse me, Excuse me
请登录后再发表评论!
对不起,打扰了: Entschuldigung
日常德语,急!_百度知道 ...Woher kommen Sie ? 您来自哪里? Entschuldigung 对不起,打扰了 Wie geht es Ihnen ? 您好吗?
对不起,打扰了,我想找他帮个忙。Excuse me for interrupting you, I want him for a help.
对不起打扰了,我的车出了点问题.Sorry to bother you.I have a problem with my car.
对不起打扰了,你时史密斯先生吗?Excuse me, is your name Mr. Smith?
. Maafkanlah
依拉华子拉新专辑Ya Atau Tidak(是不是) (YaAtauTidakShiBuShi) ...Impi Kita 我们的期望 Maafkanlah 请原谅 Kembalilah 请你回来 ...
基于145个网页
2. excuse me
初中第二册单词组 ...go down the street 沿着这条街走 excuse me 请原谅 at the end 在终点 ...
基于190个网页
3. Excusez-moi
法语快速入门 ...Ne vous en faites pas. 别担心 Excusez-moi 请原谅 Attention. 注意 ...
基于218个网页
4. beg your pardon
英语新词汇与常用词汇的翻译(B2)a ...beg to differ 恕不同意Beg your pardon 请原谅beg 请求
请登录后再发表评论!
都用excuse me 就可以了
请登录后再发表评论!
1.Sorry to interupt you.  2.E pardon me.
请登录后再发表评论!对不起,让你失望了。 的翻译是:Sorry disappoint you. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
对不起,让你失望了。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Sorry to disappoint you.
Sorry to have kept you down.
Sorry disappoint you.
I am sorry to disappoint you.
Sorry, lets you be disappointed.
相关内容&a景区大门 Scenic area front door & a如果人少看电视,他们将有很多时间帮父母分担家务 If the human little watches the television, they will have the very much time to help the parents to share the housework & a你是我一生要等待的人 You are the human who my life must wait for & aI am originally from New York, USA . Now I live in Boston .Where are you 我最初是从纽约,美国。 现在我在波士顿住。那里您 & a不会链接病毒吧 Cannot link the virus & agrab a flashlight 劫掠手电 & agentlemen officials 先生们官员 & anuinstall
the app nuinstall the app & a咋不说话了 How didn't speak & afor further understanding and catching the agreement and complete the formalities. 为进一步理解和捉住协议和完成形式。 & athen you will have to look though the list to see if the link are into to your search 然后您将必须看,虽然名单看见链接是否是入到您的查寻 & a所以我那天下午有大量的时间 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai have little time to play with my gf 我有一点时间演奏与我的gf & a他的表情显示他非常生气 His expression demonstrated he is angry extremely & aNo longer can not give others 不能不再给其他 & a我来自黑龙江省绥化市,很荣幸能来到齐齐哈尔大学学习,这是我期待很久的学校,希望我能在这里和大家共同学习,我的爱好很多,爱玩游戏,爱看小说,平时有什么需要帮助的,可以来找我。谢谢 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI can see it in your eyes, deep inside you want to cry 我能看它在您的眼睛,深里面您想要哭泣 & aoh! Now it's getting not in here 正在翻译,请等待...
& a商店情景 Store scene & ado you have a nice flying yesterday? 您是否昨天有一次好的飞行? & a上课不守时 Attends class is not punctual & a你们学校有严格的制度吗? Your school has the strict system? & aThe sample for DSC analysis was 它被看见了CNT|个人计算机大师 & a但我们不能满足而在旭明天来 But but we will not be able to satisfy in the rising sun tomorrow & adoes
home 什么做玛丽回家 & a在八年级一班 In eight grade one class & aWhat grade are you in? 什么等级是您? & a我是这个俱乐部的成立者 I am this club establishment & a他要和他的父母一起去钓鱼 He wants to fish together with his parents & aThe original oath and promise in where? 原始的誓言和诺言在? & a我叫冯柱林 My name am Feng Zhulin & amadekonds 正在翻译,请等待...
& aDear mary 亲爱的玛丽 & a他打算什么时候去上学 He planned when goes to school & a无论你做出什么样的结果 Regardless of you make any type the result & athey also make the walls seem nearer to us 他们也做墙壁似乎更近对我们 & aCurrent Place 正在翻译,请等待...
& a江门市三七电池实业有限公司 Jiangmen 37 battery industry limited company & aDon’t try so hard,the best things come when you least expect them to 不要尝试,因此艰苦,最佳的事来,当您最少期待他们 & a这位老人住在海边的一个小镇上 This old person lives on a seashore small town & a树木还在被砍伐 The trees in are also felled & a爱情就是他爱我,我爱你,而你却爱着她! Love is he loves me, I loves you, but you are loving her actually! & aPlease advise,and let us have your possibility and the conditions 请劝告,并且让我们有您的可能性和条件 & awhathowy swaxxdf & aKeep on running~ 保留在running~ & a为什么不躺下来休息几天呢? Why doesn't lie down down rests how many days? & aDo u wanna send eachother nude pics or have phone sex? u是否想要送eachother裸体pics或有电话性? & a你是一个女孩是吧 You are a girl & a来自天堂 Comes from the heaven & aI was a teacher myself ang it was a comfort to realise the school staff were all working as hard as I was to provide a safe learning environment. 我是它是舒适体会的老师ang学校职员是所有工作一样坚硬,象我将提供一个安全学习环境。 & a金钱虽然是个人的,能源是所有人的 正在翻译,请等待...
& a由中国保险监督管理委员会支助的课题 Insures the management by supervision committee support and help by China the topic & a对于这次旅游的活动我们有以下两个安排 Moves us regarding this traveling to have following two arrangements & a校风:求实、和谐、尚美、超越 School spirit: Strove for realism, the harmony, Shang Mei, surmounting & athat will enable libraries to absorb their legacy data while also supporting interoperability. 那將使圖書館吸收他們的舊數據,雖然同樣支持互用性。 & a对不起,让你失望了。 Sorry, lets you be disappointed. &英文天天写:对不起,我们搞错了_沪江英语学习网
分类学习站点
英文天天写:对不起,我们搞错了
《英文天天写》是沪江部落一档写作类节目,其目的在于提升大家的英语写作能力。每期节目主持人都会给出一个话题,积极参加的童鞋还会得到主持人的专业点评哦!想提高英语写作的童鞋千万不要错过哦!去沪江部落订阅本节目!
背景介绍:
【错发二胎证孕妇或被迫人流,称上门女婿不符合二胎条件】广西南宁一对夫妻怀孕多个月被告知错发二胎证,计生部门称二人不符合二胎条件,生下将被罚款数万,孕妇或被迫人流。据悉,男子是上门女婿,按照旧规定,男到&多女无儿&家结婚落户,可以申请生二胎。但2012年广西新的计生条例规定,只有&双女无儿户&的招婿家庭才有可能生二胎。但罗先生的岳父虽然是无儿户,但女儿不止两个。错发二胎证或致孕妇被迫流产坚持生将罚数万元。
1,针对这个案例,你怎么看
2,如果是你,你怎么处理
3,论证独生子女政策(请从正反两方面)
If I were the unfortunate husband, I would ask my wife to deliver the baby safely. If it doesn't meet some absurd policy and I could pay bulks of money to escape the punishment without any hesitation. Because if an issue can be solved by money, it's not an issue actually.
As a capable man, the money could be earned like the famous poet LI BAI once said &Since heaven gave the talent, let it be employed. Spoil a thousand pieces of gold, all of them come back in the end!& But a living baby is precious. When it lost, it's never back.
A Tip for city residents rather than rural residents: if you have more children than , you can wait for the regular day of national census of population. At that day, all the excessive children will be released a HUKOU without paying a penny!
Well, this case really makes me angry. Whether or not the officials& deeds are right, I feel it&s so . It is a new life who is involved in it, not some commodities or what. I remembered that in history, abortion is strictly prohibited in some countries. Even today, it is still a controversial topic. However, in our country, the government almost never take its people&s happiness into consideration when formulating rules and regulations. Of course, individuals may make some sacrifice, helping to promote the country&s
on population, like the family planning which took effect since 1980s. People doing so under the condition that the law should be scientifically proved after some
researches, making it more convictive for us to give up some of our rights willingly. Even so, any regulations concerned about human rights should be carefully considered. While obviously our government didn&t.
想要得到专业主持人的点评和意见吗?
相关热点:
加载更多评论
最受欢迎的10大圣诞节读物
英语学习推荐:听说读写全面提升的法宝
双蛋狂欢送壕礼,22号中奖率翻倍!
英语翻译秘诀:跟对的老师,学好的翻译
沪江英语微信
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,非常感谢!
错误的描述:
修改的建议:

我要回帖