3、Do you often go to the English corner?(肯定回答) 5、They'regroup by havingg a picnic(一般疑问句)

Auth with social network:
We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Unit 2 How often do you exercise? 1. Do homework 2. exercise 3. Go to the movies 4. Play football 5. Watch TV 6. reading Have a talk.
Published by
Download presentation
Copy to clipboard
Presentation on theme: "Unit 2 How often do you exercise? 1. Do homework 2. exercise 3. Go to the movies 4. Play football 5. Watch TV 6. reading Have a talk."— Presentation transcript:
Unit 2 How often do you exercise?
1. Do homework 2. exercise 3. Go to the movies 4. Play football 5. Watch TV 6. reading Have a talk
Grammar focus 频度副词 ----What do you usually do on weekends? ---- I always exercise What do they do on weekends? ---- They often help with housework What does she do on weekends? ---- She sometimes goes shopping.
---- How often do you go to the movies? ---- I go to the movies maybe once a month How often does he watch TV? ---- He hardly ever watches TV Does he go shopping? ---- No, he never goes shopping.
1. How often _____ he play soccer ? 2. ______ you drink milk? 3. How often ______ they stay up late? 4. ______ Sue eat a healthy breakfast? 5. How often ______ you eat apples ? 6. ______ your parents play sports? 3a Complete the questions with do or does. do does Do Does do Do
1. How often dose he play soccer ? 2. Do you drink milk? 3. How often do they stay up late? 4. Dose Sue eat a healthy breakfast? 5. How often do you eat apples ? 6. Do your parents play sports? a. Yes, she usually does. b. Hardly ever. I don’t like them. c. He plays at least twice a week. d. No, they don’t. They’re too busy. e. Never. They always go to bed early. f. Yes, I do. Every day.
总结: how often“ 多久一次 ” 询问动作的频率。 答语:( 1 ) every+ 名词单数 everymorning/afternoon/evening/day/Sunday/weekend/ week/ month/term/year/… ( 2 )次数 + 一段时间 once a day / twice a week / once or twice a year / two or three times ( 3 )频度副词 always ( 100% ) ---usually ( 90% ) ---often =all the time =at times ( 60% ) ---sometimes ( 30% ) ---hardly ever ( 10-20% ) ---never ( 0% ) =seldom
3b use the words given to write questions. Questions : ? (how often/ help with housework) ? (what / usually/ do/ weekends) ? (how often / best friend / exercise) ? (what / usually / do / after school) How often do you help with housework What do you usually do at weekends How often does your best friend do exercise what do you usually do after school
Then ask and answer them with a partner. My partner’s answers : 1. I always help with housework. 2. I usually surf the Internet. 3. He does exercise everyday. 4. I usually do my homework after school.
1) always: adv. 总是, 一直 She always wears a red dress and white shoes. 2) usually: adv. 通常, 常常 often: adv. 常常 We usually/often do homework after school. She usually/often watches TV on weekends. 频度副词
3) sometimes: adv. 有时 Sometimes I work in the day and sometimes at night. 4) hardly ever: 几乎很少, 几乎不 I hardly ever watch soap operas. 5) never: adv. 从不, 决不 She never stops talking.
100% always almost always usually often sometimes occasionally seldom hardly ever almost never 0% never
every day once a week/month/year twice a week/month/year three times a week/month/year four times a week/month/year
read English bookssing English songs 3c What can you do to improve your English?
speak English with foreigners
join the summer camp
watch English movies
read English newspapers do some English exercise
Who’s the best English student? Interview: read English books sing English songs watch English programs listen to English tapes join the English corner ( 参加英语角 ) chat with foreigners (与外国人聊天) write English diaries read English stories play English games A: How often do you …? B: Once a week / Every day/Twice a month /Hardly ever/Never/Sometimes/…
Add more things to the chart. Then ask your classmates the questions and find the best English student. How often do you…NamesFrequency A: How often do you read English books? B: I read English books about twice a week.
1. She goes to the movies three times a month. (对划线部分提问) ____ _____ _____ she go to the movies? 2. My mother wants me to play the guitar. ( 同义句转换 ) My mother______ _____ me to play the guitar. How often does would like 练习:
3. We eat meat twice a week. ( 同义句 ) We ____ meat two _____ a week. 4. I always exercise after school. ( 变成完全否定句 ) I _____ exercise after school. 5. I practice the piano every day. ( 对划线部分提问 ) _____ ____ do you practice the piano? havetimes never How often
二、单项选择 1. --Can you understand me ? --Sorry, I can ______ hear you clearly. A. almost B. ever C. hardly D. nearly 2. He tries ____ English. A. learn B. learning C. to learn 3. An apple a day is good ___ your health. A. at B. with C. for D. in C C C
4. ---_____ do you go to the movies ? ---Once a week. A. How long B. How soon C. How often D. How much 5. _____ I’m not very healthy. A. Maybe B. May be C. May D. Can 6. I have a ______ habit. A. health B. healthy C. healthily D. healthily C A B
4. We watch TV ___ seven ___ Sunday evening. A. at, in B. at, on C. on, in D. on, on 5. The students exercise every day and they try _____ healthy. A. keep B. keeping C. kept D. to keep B D
Preview section B
Ads by Google当前位置:
>>>—_______ do you go to the English corner to practice your sp..
—_______ do you go to the English corner to practice your spoken English?&&&&&&&& —Never.&&&&
A.&How long&&&&B.&How often&&&&C.&How soon&&&&D. How much
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“—_______ do you go to the English corner to practice your sp..”主要考查你对&&疑问词组&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
疑问词组:即使由疑问词和一些词一起构成的表示疑问的词组。由how/what与另外一个词组成的词组。例如:how many (后接可数名词,多少), how much (后接不可数名词,多少),&how often (表示频率), what if (如果…将会怎么样),&what about (…怎么样), what time (几点) 与how搭配的疑问词组:How在英语中通常用作副词,是特殊疑问句中本领最大的疑问词。他与其它形容词或副词搭配组成疑问词组1.How old问年龄、年代。How old is your friend? 你朋友多大了?How old is the bridge? 这座桥有多少年代了?2.How many问可数名词数量。常将可数名词复数紧随其后。如:How many pictures are there on the wall? 墙上有多少幅画?How many glasses of milk would you like? 你们想要几杯牛奶?3.How much询问不可数名词的数量、物品的价格。How much money is there in the purse? 钱包里有多少钱?How much are the apples at the moment? 目前苹果什么价钱?4.How long提问物体的长度、时间的长短。How long is the Changjia River? 长江有多长?How long does it take you to do your homework every day?你每天花多长时间做作业?5.How soon 对 “in+一段时间 ”提问, 表示“多久之后”。How soon will you be back? 你多久后回来?6.How often对表示频率的副词或短语提问。How often does Mrs. Green go shopping? 格林夫人多久去购一次物?7.How about用来征求对方意见。Your father is a worker, how about your mother? 你父亲是工人,你母亲呢?How about playing games after school this afternoon? 下午放学后做游戏怎么样?8.How far 问两地间的距离How tall问人(树)的高度;how heavy问重量;how wide问宽;how high可以询问建筑物、山峰高度。How far is it from the earth to the moon? 从地球到月球有多远?How tall is Yao Ming? 姚明身高多少?How heavy is that big box? 那只大箱子有多重?How wide is the new street? 这条新街有多宽?How high is the tower in Paris? 巴黎的那座塔有多高?与what搭配的疑问词组:
发现相似题
与“—_______ do you go to the English corner to practice your sp..”考查相似的试题有:
90948128125668697012810282979067Do you go to the movies during the holidays? What do you eat there? Popcorn ? Yes, of course! More and more Chinese youth now like to eat popcorn when they watch movies at the theater. However, it may 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
Do you go to the movies during the holidays? What do you eat there? Popcorn (爆米花)? Yes, of course! More and more Chinese youth now like to eat popcorn when they watch movies at the theater. However, it may be the Americans who love popcorn the most. Americans do fun things with their popcorn. They like to put butter on their popcorn. But that' they also like other kinds of things like chocolate, and even cheese! Americans like to eat popcorn as a snack (小吃). These days, there are a lot of "low -fat" kinds of popcorn in US shops to keep people healthy. Americans started eating popcorn in movie theaters in the 1930s. Before this, they couldn't because movies were silent (无声的) and popcorn made too much noise. When movies got noisier, people could eat noisier food. Next time you eat popcorn, why not try to eat it American style.小题1:Young people like to eat&&&&&&&&&at the cinema.A.popcornB.chocolateC.sweetsD.cheese小题2:Americans couldn't eat popcorn in cinemas before 1930s because&&&&&&&&.A.popcorn at that time wasn't healthyB.people were too poor to buy popcornC.other foods were more popular than popcornD.movies were silent and popcorn made noise小题3:What is the best title for the passage?A.The holiday's coming, pop some corn!B.The movie's starting, pop some corn!C.The holiday's coming, eat some snacks!D.The movie's starting, eat some snacks!
小题1:A小题2:D小题3:B小题1:More and more Chinese youth now like to eat popcorn when they watch movies at the theater.可知答案为A小题2:根据文章内容& Americans started eating popcorn in movie theaters in the 1930s. Before this, they couldn't because movies were silent (无声的) and popcorn made too much noise.可知答案为D小题3:根据文章内容大意可知答案为B
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
Mrs. Black wants to visit her son. Her son works in a post office in the city ,but she doesn’t know where it is , She begins to look for it , but she can’t find it. She asks an old man, “Excuse me , how can I get to the post office?”“We have about forty post offices in the city,” says the old man. “Which one do you want to go to ?” She gives her son’s letter to him and the old man says , Walk along this street to the first crossroads and then turn left. You will see it on your left,” She thanks the old man and soon finds her son . They are very happy.小题1:Mrs Black’s son works in a &&&&&&A.libraryB.bankC.post officeD.supermarket小题2:There are about&&&&post offices in the cityA.thirtyB.fortyC.fiftyD.twenty.小题3:&&&&tells her the way to the post office.&A.A girlB.A boyC.A man.D.An old man.小题4:She can get to the post office by&&&&A.walking along the street, and turning left at the first crossroadsB.going straight along the streetC.walking left at the cornerD.walking along the street ,and turning right at the first crossroads小题5:How does she feel after meeting her son?A.ShyB.Angry C.HappyD.Sad
题型:完形填空
Lisa has always been overweight. She wanted to lose weight, not just because she wanted to& 1&&more beautiful and he healthier, but also because it would make life easier. For example, it was&& 2&for Lisa to find ready-made clothes that would fit. She had to ask a tailor(裁缝)& 3&clothes that were large enough. In school, she needed a special chair& 4&was bigger and stronger than the other chairs. If she went for a walk, she got tired very quickly. She was also unhappy about the way people treated 5&sometimes. “People look at me and even make fun of me. That’s unfair! It’s true that I’m overweight, but I don’t think people& 6&treat me differently because I’m big. I can’t enjoy& 7 &with my friends because I’m afraid of getting fatter.” Her friends and family never made fun of her. They tried to help her& 8&. They wanted her to be happy and healthy. Sometimes when Lisa was feeling sad, she didn’t want to speak to& 9&.But now things&& 10 quite different. Last month her classmates were preparing for the School& 11&Week. Someone advised Lisa to play the lead role of the proud Queen(女王) who was tall and fat. Lisa&& 12&and practiced a lot.Soon after the play, Lisa became the star! She did& 13&well that everybody remembered the proud Queen. They stood around her and said “& 14&” to her. She even won the School Best Actress Award for her wonderful performance.Now Lisa doesn’t worry& 15&&being fat any more. She believes in the English saying “Every dog has its day.”小题1:A.seeB.watchC.noticeD.look小题2:A.easyB.difficultC.wrongD.right小题3:A.makingB.makesC.makeD.to make小题4:A.whoB.whatC.whichD.whose小题5:A.herB.himC.meD.you小题6:A.canB.mayC.shouldD.must小题7:A.having dinnerB.to have dinnerC.doing sportsD.to do sports小题8:A.howeverB.insteadC.thoughD.either小题9:A.nobodyB.someoneC.anyoneD.everyone小题10:A.wasB.isC.wereD.are小题11:A.SportsB.ArtC.ScienceD.Environment小题12:A.agreedB.disagreedC.refusedD.allowed小题13:A.veryB.tooC.suchD.so小题14:A. Sorry&&&&&&&&& B. Good luck&&&&&&&&&& Congratulations&&&&&& D. Good-bye小题15:A.withB.aboutC.inD.for
Before you go to another country it is a great help if you know the language(语音) and some of the customs(风俗)of the country. When people meet each other for the first time in Britain, they say “How do you do?” and shake hands(握手). Usually they do not shake hands when they just meet or say goodbye. But they shake hands when they haven’t met for a long time or when they will be away from each other for a long time.Last year a group of German students went to England for a holiday. Their teacher told them that the English people hardly ever shake hands. So when they met their English friends at the station, they kept their hands behind their backs. The English students had learned that the Germans shake hands as often as possible, so they put their hands in front and got ready to shake hands with them. It made both of them laugh.小题1:It is _____ if you know the language and some of the customs of a country before you pay a visit to that country.A.not usefulB.not helpfulC.very helpfulD.very bad小题2:English people usually shake hands when they ______.A.meet every timeB.meet for the first timeC.say goodbye to each otherD.say hello to each other小题3:Usually, English people don’t shake hands _____.A.when they will be away for a long timeB.when they say “How do you do?”C.when they just meet or say goodbyeD.when they haven’t met for a long time小题4:Which is right?A.German people shake hands as often as possible.B.English people like shaking hands very muchC.German people hardly ever shake hands.D.Both English people and Germans don’t like shaking hands.小题5:This story is about _____.A.shaking handsB.languagesC.customsD.languages and customs
The 2012 London Olympic Games will be held on July 28th. Do you have time to go there? If you do, maybe you will meet some foreign friends. But do you know their characteristics(特征)? The Germans are very quiet and they always keep calm. They don’t like to speak more words. They look very serious. They like different kinds of amusements. The Germans are very hard-working. They like tidiness, especially the women, who always keep their home clean. In some ways, the Englishmen look the same as the Germans. They are very quiet and never talk too much with the strangers. They are really polite, so we often hear they say “Thank you.” or “Sorry”. The gentlemen are also the Englishmen. The French’s holidays are very long. They like traveling and usually spend their long time staying in other countries. The Frenchmen are more outgoing than the Germans. It is very easy to make friends with them. Compared to the Frenchmen, the Americans are more outgoing. And they are even opener than all of the Europeans. They don’t like to depend on others. So it is very common that the students do part-time jobs in their free time. And in Americans’ eyes, success is an important part in their life. 小题1:What does the underlined word “tidiness” mean in Chinese? A.整洁&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.安静&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.时尚&&&&&&&&小题2:In the writer’s eyes, the gentlemen are__________.A. the Americans&&&&&& B. the Frenchmen&&&&&&&&&& C. the Englishmen&&&&&&&&小题3:You can find it easy to __________ the Frenchmen. A. depend on&&&&&&&&&& B. make friends with&&&&&& C. do part-time job with 小题4:According to the passage, __________ are very quiet. A. only the Germans&&&&&&& B. only the EnglishmenC. Both the Germans and the Englishmen 小题5:Which is TRUE according to the passage? A. Characteristics of the foreigners are the same.B. All of the Europeans are as outgoing as the Americans.
C. It’s important to be successful in Americans’ eyes.
One day in Overtown, Florida, 3.7 million dollars fell from the sky! It happened when a truck turned over. There was money everywhere! One man said, “The streets were like gold.” Some people took off their shirts and filled them with money.Police officers went from door to door in the neighborhood. They asked people to return the money. After six hours, the total returned: zero. No one in Overtown was surprised. Many people in this town are poor. They need the money to buy food for their children. They think that God sent the money to them. The police say this is a serious crime. “People took thousands of dollars. It’s not their money, and they have to return it.” The police also say it’s dangerous to keep the money because everyone knows the story from the news. People have money in their pockets and their backyards, and other people will try to steal it.So far, only one person has returned some money. He is a firefighter. He found 300,000 dollars in a bag and gave it to the police. The people of Overtown still have the rest of the money.小题1:People filled their shirts with the money from& _______.A.the skyB.a truckC.a bankD.a shop小题2:What does the underlined word “crime” in the fourth paragraph mean in Chinese?A.金钱B.犯罪C.损失D.德行小题3:Where did people hide the money they got? A.In their kitchens.B.In their bedrooms.C.In their backyards.D.In their sitting rooms.小题4:How much money was still missing?A.3.7 million dollars.B.300,000 dollars.C.3.4 million dollars.D.700,000 dollars.小题5:Which is the best title for the passage?A.Money from the Sky.B.Police and Money.C.A Truck of Money.D.Poor People and Money.
题型:完形填空
All over the world people swim for fun. Swimming is enjoyed by people of 1 ages, from the very young to the very old. There are many places for people to swim in swimming pools. Many schools, hotels and clubs have swimming pools. Some people have pools of 2 in their yards.Swimming is one of 3 forms of exercise. It can 4 hearts and bodies strong. It can also help blood circulate(循环). Handicapped(残疾的)people can keep their bodies in better condition by swimming 5 they can't enjoy sports.&6 &is a good idea for parents to see to it(务必做到) that their children learn to swim 7 an early age. So their children will 8 it for the rest of their lives.There are many rules for water safety. These rules can help save not only your life 9 the life of a friend. First of all, know 10 . Many schools 11 &swimming lessons to children. Adults(成人) can learn to swim at public pools. &12 &rule to remember is never to swim &13 . Always swim with a friend and know &14& in the water at all times. It is best to swim &15 &in safe places if you are beginners. If every one learned to swim and obeyed the rules for water safety, most drawing(溺水) could be avoided.&&小题1:A.allB.anyC.somD.both小题2:A.themB.their ownC.theirs ownD.their own’s小题3:A.goodB.betterC.bestD.the best小题4:A.helpB.letC.makeD.show小题5:A.thoughB.asC.soD.until小题6:.A.ThatB.ThereC.ThisD.It小题7:.A.overB.duringC.atD.on小题8:.A.learnB.enjoyC.stopD.know小题9:.A.and aimB.stillC.and yetD.but also小题10:.A.how to swimB.why swimmingC.how swimmingD.why to swim小题11:.A.haveB.takeC.giveD.make小题12:A.The other oneB.OtherC.OthersD.Another小题13:A.aloneB.yourselfC.lonely D.together小题14:.A.what person is B.where that person is C.who is that person D.where is that person小题15:.A.nearlyB.hardlyC.almostD.only
A little knowledge can make a difference at a time of life or death. Do you know what to do if you find yourself in an earthquake? lf you are inside: Quickly move under a strong desk, a strong table or along a wall. You can also go into a small room like the bathroom. This will protect you from falling things. Do not get into a lift. Don't stand near windows, large mirrors, heavy furniture of fireplaces. If you're outside: Move away from buildings and streetlights. These could fall on you. Squat(蹲下) and protect your head until the shaking stops. After the earthquake: Check, take care of injuries and help make sure people around you are all right. Watch out for aftershocks. Protect yourself by wearing long pants, a long-sleeved(长袖的)shirt and strong shoes. Listen to tile radio for the latest information.小题1:If you are in a tall building when an earthquake happens, you'd better &&&&&&&.A.run into a liftB.not stay in the bathroomC.stand near large mirrorsD.not stand near windows小题2:lf you outside during an earthquake &&&&&&&A.you must move into a buildingB.you cannot squatC.you have to stop the shakingD.you must move away from streetlights小题3:After the earthcluake, you should &&&&&&&A.look after injuriesB.not help the others around youC.protect yourself without wearing shoesD.not listen to the radio for the latest information小题4:The underlined word "aftershocks" in the passage means &&&&&&&in Chinese.A.震感B.震源C.余震D.防震
You must have seen ads on TV about hair care products (护发用品). The models have shining hair like jewels (珠宝). But now to make hair shine is no longer the task of hair care products, because hair can be made into real jewels. Believe it or not, a company called LifeGem in the US turns hair into jewels. The company is in the business of taking hair from dead people and making it into diamonds (钻石). The diamonds are for the families to remember the dead people. Now the company plans to make three diamonds using Beethoven's hair to show their latest technology (技术). The work will take about 7 months and in the end, Beethoven's long hair will become 3 shining diamonds between 0.5 to 1 carat (克拉)in size. Since the great musician died in 1827, you may wonder how they got Beethoven's hair. Actually, the hair was given by John Rezniloff, who holds the Guinness World Record for the largest and most valuable collection of celebrities' (名人) hair. His collection also includes hair of Napoleon, Albert Einstein,& Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy. In total,& the collection is worth over 5 million dollars. Though it sounds unbelievable (难以置信), to have such diamonds made with hair may be a good way to show respect (尊敬) and love to those who died.小题1:What does the company of LifeGem do?A.It buys shining hair.B.It produces hair care products.C.It uses hair to make jewels. D.It sells expensive diamonds to famous people.小题2:Why does the company decide to make diamonds out of Beethoven's hair?A.To show the latest technology.B.To make the biggest diamond.C.To make the most shining diamond.D.To help the dead people become famous.小题3:How long will the work take?A.Half a month.B.One month.C.Three months.D.Seven months.小题4:What does the underlined word "it" refer to?A.The collection of celebrities' hair.B.The making of hair care products.C.To make diamonds with hair.D.The Guinness World Record.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 group by having 的文章

随机推荐