去旅行英语的英语

英语短文带翻译:去幸运岛的一次旅行A trip to Lucky Island
去幸运岛的一次旅行A trip to Lucky Island
Last Sunday, my friends and I went on an adventure with the Hiking Club. The night before, I was excited that I could not sleep! I got up really early on Sunday morning.& After
breakfast, I packed my lunch and left home quickly.& I hurried to school and met the other students and Mr Li, our trip leader. When we were all there, we left for Lucky Island.
The boat ride to Lucky Island was really exciting! We saw a lot of fish and colourful birds. When we got to Lucky Island, we went on a long walk and saw some pretty flowers.
After the hike, we were very hungry! We sat on the beach and ate our lunch. After that, we played games and took pictures. We really enjoyed ourselves. Finally it was time to
go home. I cannot wait for my next adventure with Mr Li and the Hiking Club!
  带翻译:
  上个周日,我和我的朋友们与徒步旅行俱乐部进行了一次冒险。前一个晚上,我很兴奋以至于睡不着觉!我周日早上起床很早。早饭后,我带上午饭并迅速离开了家,我匆忙地去学校见到了其他学生和李先生,我们的旅行领导。我们都到齐时,就出发去了幸运岛。
  划船去幸运岛非常令人兴奋!我们看到了很多鱼和色彩斑斓的鸟。当我们到达幸运岛,我们走了很长一段路,看到了很多美丽的花。徒步后,我们非常饿!我们坐在沙滩上吃午餐。之后,我们玩游戏,拍照。我们玩得真的很开心。最后,到了回家的时间。我非常期待着和李先生以及徒步旅行俱乐部的下一次冒险!
(责任编辑:)
------分隔线----------------------------
英文小故事
相关小故事
英语小故事网推荐我喜欢旅行英语作文
我喜欢旅行英语作文
我喜欢旅行英语作文
篇一:我喜欢旅行 I Like Travel
&&& The ancient said the world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. I like travel, because travel not only allows me to enjoy the great rivers and mountains of the motherland, but also brings me knowledge and exercise. Beautiful sceneries make me impressed and friendly people make me warm. Travel is a process of discovery of beauty that would company my whole life. I like the feeling on the road, which greatly enrich my life and fields of vision. Being to different places, seeing different views makes me know how big the world is, so that I won&t bother my trifles. I think a broad mind is extremely important to a person, and traveling is a good way to get it. Maybe some people would say that I travel just because I want to relax. There&s no doubt about that. No matter for what reason, traveling is attractive to us all.
&&& 古人云:读万卷书,不如行万里路。我喜欢旅行,旅行不仅让我饱览祖国的大好河山,而且在学到知识的同时还锻炼了自己。美丽的风景让我印象深刻,有好的人们也让我倍感温暖。旅行就是一个发现美的过程,这种美的感受将会陪伴我的终生。我喜欢在路上的感觉,这极大的丰富了我的生活和视野。到不同的地方,看不同的风景会让我知道世界之大,从而不会被琐事叨扰。我认为开阔的胸襟对一个人来说尤为重要,而旅行是开阔胸襟的一个好方式。也许有的人会说,我之所以去旅行,只是因为想得到放松,这是毫无疑问的。不管出于什么原因,旅行总是充满诱惑。
篇二:我喜欢旅游
&&& As for this essay, I want the person who likes travel to read. And, I also want the person who yearns to the solitary journey to read.
&&& I like travel very much. I often go to travel. It meets a lot of people when traveling. It can touch not only the person but also the region. Therefore, it comes to want to go even times how many.
&&& I was traveling and all the people met had a very warm mind. It was very kind. There is a person who taught variety of land, too. I do not think meeting with two another degrees in the person. However, I do not think that I forget. Because, The reason is that there are a lot of very good memories.
&&& Therefore, travel is not stopped. It went to not only the country but also foreign countries. The communication of the intention can have been done with the person in the country though the word did not run well. However, I thought that the handicap of the word was large. I thought it was good if the word could be understood more many times. Therefore, I think that I should study the language study more. It can meet the one different according to the land when traveling. The tourist spot is, and there is a lot of one not so either. There are a lot of very good points of the place taught to the person in local. Therefore, it is always made to speak. I have not traveled still alone. I want to go out to travel alone sometimes. How about you? Traveling with someone is also good. However, I yearn to the solitary journey very much. It is not, and yearns for the destination to free travel. I want to go out to unrestrained travel some time.
&&& Finally, I yearn to the solitary journey. However, I do not hate tour travel. I think that there is a merit also in the tour. I think that traveling with the person who does not know also has the enjoyment. However, I like independent tour more. Which do you like?
篇三:我喜欢旅行
  The ancient said the world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. I like travel, because travel not only allows me to enjoy the great rivers and mountains of the motherland, but also brings me knowledge and exercise. Beautiful sceneries make me impressed and friendly people make me warm. Travel is a process of discovery of beauty that would company my whole life. I like the feeling on the road, which greatly enrich my life and fields of vision. Being to different places, seeing different views makes me know how big the world is, so that I won&t bother my trifles. I think a broad mind is extremely important to a person, and traveling is a good way to get it. Maybe some people would say that I travel just because I want to relax. There&s no doubt about that. No matter for what reason, traveling is attractive to us all.去国外旅游常用英语口语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
去国外旅游常用英语口语
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢深圳市微易付电子商务有限公司
深圳市微易付电子商务有限公司
&微易付集团是一家专业提供安全、便民支付服务的专业集团公司,微易付集团座落于深圳,公司现有员工600余人,办公场地2万余平方米,地理位置好,交通方便。
企业介绍:
深圳市微易付电子商务有限公司携手中信银行发布了全新一代的移动支付产品——微易付。它是以微信支付为平台,生成永久性二维码,支付只需要两个步骤:扫码、输入密码即可完成。资金安全是与中信银行合作,保障资金安全平安到账。用户在手机上下载APP,与信用卡绑定即可轻松支付......
电话直呼我好想去旅游英语怎么说
我好想去旅游英语怎么说
09-02-24 &匿名提问
I would like to tour very much.
请登录后再发表评论!
I good want to travel
请登录后再发表评论!
I want to travel
请登录后再发表评论!
i wanna a trip badly
请登录后再发表评论!
I want to travel
请登录后再发表评论!
我好想去旅游  I’m interested in a tour. 或者 I want to travel.
请登录后再发表评论!
I want to travel very much.
请登录后再发表评论!

我要回帖

更多关于 旅行英语 的文章

随机推荐