1.75亿学生的选择
You are my most precious person zero.
你是我最可贵的人
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
亲,可以去问你英语老师啊
你是我最珍贵的人
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:You are the most important person in my heart是什么意思?
You are the most important person in my heart
问题补充:
你在我的心是最重要的人
您是最重要的人,我的心
正在翻译,请等待...
你是我心中最重要的人
你在我心里是最重要的人
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!you are loved是什么意思_you are loved在线翻译_you are loved什么意思_you are loved的意思_you are loved的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
you are loved是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
you are loved是什么意思 you are loved在线翻译 you are loved什么意思 you are loved的意思 you are loved的翻译 you are loved的解释 you are loved的发音
you are lovedyou are loved 双语例句1. I want to go back to last winter when we loved each other, but I realize that too much time has gone by Time flows by so fast A world of separation will approach me now The pictures inside the memories that grow faint The hot tears that flow down both cheeks Even though they are memories that cannot come back, cherish them Our beautiful recollections that I gave you head towards towards another world oh oh oh&&&&我希望回到我们深爱着彼此的去年冬天,但我意识到太多的时光已经远去;光阴似箭,现在分离的时刻即将临近;记忆中的一幕幕渐渐淡去,热泪从两颊流下;即使它们是无法恢复的回忆,它们仍然是我的珍爱;我给于你的美丽的回忆,将领着我走向另一个世界oh oh oh2. At the foot of the snowy mountains, our Russian-style villas are surrounded by a jujube orchard behind, bamboos beside and redleaf cherry plums in front of their windows. Once you enter the villas made of deals that are 20cm in diameter, you smell faint scent from the deals. You sit in the soft couches with your intimates or loved sip talk about you or sit on a step made of deals and read a book. At such a moment, you want nothing but the very moment.&&&&充满俄罗斯风情的别墅悠然的卧在雪山脚下,幸福的被屋后的枣园,旁边的竹林,窗前的紫叶李簇拥着,走进直径20厘米的圆松木围起的温暖中,闻着淡淡的松木清香,或好友,或挚爱,拥坐在柔软的沙发中,或咖啡红茶,或轻言浅笑,或畅聊人生,或捧一本童话书坐在楼梯上阅读,那时,你什么都不要,就想活在当下。3. Like you are like my family loved me so that I can feel the same warm home abroad.&&&&你就像我的家人一样疼爱我,让我感受到在国外也有家一样的温馨。4. you are loved4. It`s you and your loved ones, whoever they are.&&&&家就是你和你爱的人。5. 5. You are loved by friends here in VOE but now you are blaming VOE friends for somebody who has nothing to do with your VOE friends?&&&&为什么就决定这么匆匆的走了。。。难得你把VOE当作家,在这里你不是曾经有很多感动和美好的回忆吗?6. If you are stressed and unhappy that is time stolen from you and your loved ones.&&&&如果你觉得压力大不愉快,那时因为你和你所爱的人的时间被偷走了。7. Pretty boy 歌手:m2m 专辑:shades of purple I lie awake at night See things in black and white I've only got you inside my mind You know you have made me blind VERSE 2 I lie awake and pray That you will look my way I have all this longing in my heart I knew it right from the start M2M CHORUS Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you Like I never ever loved no one before you Pretty pretty boy of mine Just tell me you love me too Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you Oh my pretty pretty boy I do Let me inside Make me stay right beside you VERSE 3 I used to write your name And sometime I think I hear you call Right from my bedroom wall VERSE 4 You stay a little while And touch me with your smile And what can I say to make you mine To reach out for you in time CHORUS BRIDGE Oh pretty boy Say you love me too CHORUS My Love歌词歌手:Westlife an empty street, an empty house, a hole inside my heart, i'm all alone and the rooms are getting smaller. i wonder how, i wonder why, i wonder where they are, the days we've had, the songs we've sang together. and oh my love, i'm holding on forever, reaching for a love that seems so far, so i say a little prayer, and hope my dreams will take me there, where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love, over seas from coast to coast, to find the place i love the most, where the fields are green to see you once again, my love. i try to read, i go to work, i'm laughing with my friends, but i can't stop to keep myself from thinking.. i wonder how.. i wonder why i wonder where they r the days we had, the songs we sang together and oh my love..... i m holding on forever, reachign for the love that seems so far..... so i say a little prayer and hope my dreams will take me there, where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love, over seas from coast to coast, to find the place i love the most, where the fields are green to see you once again, to hold u in my arms, to promise u my love, to tell u from my heart..... what i m thinking offfff reaching for the love that seems so far.. so i say a little prayer.... and hope my dreams will take me there... where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love, over seas from coast to coast, to find the place i love the most, where the fields are green to see you once again, my love.&&&&pretty boy 偷偷看你的脸心情变成晴天我向着窗外默默想念希望你能听得见你的好你的坏全部我都想爱你明不明白说不出来心中对你的依赖 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I love you 因为窈窕妹妹不会假装爱 Pretty pretty boy of mine 对你说声嗨 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I need you,oh my 窈窕妹妹只想爱说你不走,要你别走,请留下来看别人手牵手我越看越寂寞我想要你说只对我说说你心中只有我你明明很爱我明明不想要走为什么不敢付出太多是不是怕真爱上我 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I love you 因为窈窕妹妹不会假装爱 Pretty pretty boy of mine 对你说声嗨 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I need you,oh my 窈窕妹妹只想爱说你不走,要你别走,请留下来 Oh my pretty pretty boy 说你也爱我 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I love you 因为窈窕妹妹不会假装爱 Pretty pretty boy of mine 对你说声嗨 Oh my pretty pretty boy,I need you,oh my 窈窕妹妹只想爱说你不走,要你别走,请留下来 my love 一条空街一间空房子一个伤口在我心里我完全陷入孤独,感觉房子越来越小我不明白怎么了我不明白为什么我不知道它们都去了哪儿那些我们共同在一起的日子和共同唱过的歌哦,我的爱我将永远坚持为一个看似很远的爱情而坚持不懈所以我默默做了一个祈祷希望我的梦把我带到那个地方那个有蓝天的地方,我再次见到你,我的爱人跨越大海穿越海岸找到我最喜欢的地方那个绿数成荫的地方,我再次见到你,我的爱人我努力读书我每日工作我和朋友们说笑但我不能让自己停止想念你我不明白怎么了我不明白为什么我不知道它们都去了哪儿那些我们共同在一起的日子和共同唱过的歌哦,我的爱我将永远坚持为一个看似很远的爱情而坚持不懈把你抱在怀里向你承诺我的爱发自内心的告诉你你是我想要的全部为一个看似很远的爱情而坚持不懈8. A man who loved you will let you feel you are the most happiness woman in the whole world.&&&&爱你的男人让你觉得和他在一起,你会是这个世界上最幸福的人。9. She liked handling him. She loved having his body in her charge, absolutely, to the last menial offices. She said to Connie one day: `All men are babies, when you come to the bottom of them. Why, I've handled some of the toughest customers as ever went down Tevershall pit. But let anything ail them so that you have to do for them, and they're babies, just big babies.&&&&她是很伶俐的,她的抚触是温柔的,缠绵的,而又有点迂缓的,起初,她的手指在他的脸上的这种无限的温柔的抚触,渐渐地她的手指尖熟悉了克利福的脸颊和嘴唇,下含和颈项了,他是个养尊处优的人,他的脸孔和咆部是够好看的,而且他是一位贵绅。10. Even though you have nothing in the house, it still keeps the cold and rain out. There are still your loved ones, parents, brothers and sisters, and lots of love and warmth.&&&&哪怕四壁皆空,但只要有个窝,就可以挡住风寒,挡住雨雪,里面有自己最亲爱的人,有爸爸妈妈,有兄弟姐妹,有亲情,有温暖的地方。11. 11. Thus, when you love, you are also loved.&&&&&&所以,当你付出爱的时候,你也在被爱。12. 12. My biggest reward is to see you smile, know you are happy, and feel you are loved.&&&&&&我最大的回报就是看到你微笑,了解你是快乐的,感受到你被爱包围着。13. How it feels when you are loved by the one you love?&&&&&&被自己所爱的人淡爱着是什么样的感觉呢?14. We wanna to say that you are borned to be loved.&&&&&&我们想说你是因爱而生。15. And I can believe that You are the best person who in my heart only being loved forever.&&&&&&我能够确定你将永远是我心中唯一珍存的美好,直到生命的尽头。16. 16. If you are a loved person, then you can within the second ring around, that a piece of the Imperial College is a good choice.&&&&&&如果,你是一个喜欢安静的人,那你可以在二环以内转转,国子监那一块是一个不错的选择。17. you are loved的翻译17. And above all, remember you are loved.&&&&&&最重要的是,记住,你被爱包围。18. If you did something wrongfully, hurt your loved ones, knowing that we are all sinful&&&&&&如果你做错了事、伤了你爱的人,明白我们身上的罪性19. When all is being quiet from noisy, I think that if you are the girl who never appeared among my life, never have been mixed with me, never be loved by me, and then the remembrance in love will be a bit more beautiful?&&&&&&当一切从喧嚣中安静下来的时候,我会想,如果在我的生命中,你是一个从未出现过的人,一个与我的生命没有交集的人,一个我不曾爱过的人,那,我对爱的回忆会不会更美好一点呢?20. 20. Know you are loved by God and he has chosen you and wants the best for you.&&&&&&知道神爱你并且已经拣选了你,他希望你能得到最好的。you are loved 单语例句1. If you don't have a steady but are eager to please your folks, the only option you have is to have someone pretend the loved one.you are lovedyou are loved是什么意思,you are loved在线翻译,you are loved什么意思,you are loved的意思,you are loved的翻译,you are loved的解释,you are loved的发音,you are loved的同义词,you are loved的反义词,you are loved的例句,you are loved的相关词组,you are loved意思是什么,you are loved怎么翻译,单词you are loved是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐