去哈利波特1读后感的英文读后感,带汉语。。谢

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&《哈利波特》英文读后感800字正文
《哈利波特》英文读后感800字
《哈利波特》英文读后感800字
作者/编辑:佚名
《哈利波特》英文800字
You flee in a sea of books between the famous article 12 often have access to my appreciation of masterpiece, but when I touch to which this book, and I'm fascinated by it, for it moved, it looked 10 million times, bear in mind in the hearts. So a read a spell, it will come to mind, a long time can not be dispersed ... ...
Pick up the wand, read out the familiar mantra, it will appear, with me in:
Mingjiao Ha Lipot a child, an unusual child, a birth and they have a fight with the villain Lord Voldemort symbol of a lightning-shaped scar. It was a death curse remainder marks, because her mother's sacrifice of his death became that Road scar reduction. He was uncle had adopted a very wronged childhood, the table has always relied on the Gotha power heads big bully him, and if that was for 11 years. In his 11 birthday, took place an extraordinary thing, changed his life. A very soft surface, the real terror guards Hager sent a letter to his magic school admission letters, to prove that he is a wizard born from a fate.
He was pleased to have joined the school and knew a right angle Lane, and a series of things in the world of the shaman. Go to school also recognized the two friends, one is silly silly inside the brain Ron, there is a similar to Harry when the child's mother. One is the high academic achievers of the Hermione, there are two ordinary Muggle parents. (Non-magic people) that they work together to save the Philosopher's Stone, and Voldemort fight tenaciously, finally destroyed Voldemort's dream, won the respect of everyone.
I am very envious of him, and be able to receive notice, but this book I learned a lot, friendship was inadvertently built up, and also understand it's great, the so-called Many hands make light,
Only together can overcome any difficulty. Also admired Harry, Voldemort in front in the face of terrible fear of not the slightest, even if the parents are not Shence, but he is still alive is very valuable for parents in heaven can be relieved. This book is written by British writer JK Rowling, I am very grateful to her, and she has shaped our readers have an extraordinary ordinary lives closer to our live image of a flesh and blood, let us in the traveling magic world the process, enjoy life, Subway, by Harry come round our readers in a dream ... ...
《哈利波特》英文读后感800字
Setting:Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is where Harry Potter and his friends learned about magic.
Main Characters:Harry Potter is an 11 year old boy who&s parents died, and he goes to Hogwarts.
Ron Weasley is an 11 year old boy who has 5 brothers and 1 sister, and he goes to Hogwarts.
Hermione is a 10 year old girl who likes learn a lots , and she goes to Hogwarts.
Quirrell is Hogwarts&s teacher,Voldemort&s helper.
Voldemort is an evil guy of the magic world.
Climax:Harry never thought Quirrell was helping Voldemort. Quirrel cought Harry and let him to get the Philospher&s stone, but when Harry got it, he didn&t give it to Quirrell, and Voldemort came out,from the back of Quirrell&s head!And Voldemort orderd Quirrell to catch Harry and get the stone, but when Quirrell touched Harry, his body dissolved,and then he died.
Conclusion:Harry defeated Voldemort, and the year has finished,it&s time for the school cup,Gryffindor was in last , but 4 more things let them win!
First is for Ron, because he play the best game of chess Hogwarts has seen in many years,he got 50 points.Second is for Her mione,for the use of cool logic in the face fire,she got 50 points.Third is for Harry, who defeated Voldemort, get the stone, he got 60 points for that!Last, for Neville,,he got 10 points for his moxie,and Gryffindor won!
《哈利波特》英文读后感800字
After ten years, J.K.R did not let us down. The darkest, fastest-paced, most desperate and dynamic magical adventure of the 7-part series carries the reader along faster than a speeding broomstick chased by Dementors. Throughout, doubts must be battled, fears faced, loyalties tested, and grief postponed whilst well-loved characters fall, chapter by chapter, yet there is no time to mourn. Rowling as a narrator has grown up and so has H this no longer feels like a children's story but an epic myth, the echo and inheritor of a centuries-ancient tale told and sung around firesides, full of sound and fury, signifying more than we like to let on - the tug of old archetypes we already know, old tales which still resonate heart-deep, with anyone who has ever wondered who wins, when you pit love against hate, and hope against nihilism.
I am sure there will be sneerers and jeerers at the power of the commercial spell cast worldwide and the ringing tills at midnight, the over-familiarity of the children's- they are missing the point. The story of all humankind is the story of a story-telling animal and it is only this which distinguishes us from the other mammals, when it comes to the end. We will always be enchanted and enslaved by the telling and re-telling of the same story we all, always want to hear, again and again. The ancient magic of light vs. darkness, heroism and struggle, the bloody clash of battles, wrench of secret the warrior tested, the torturous night of the soul, the slow learning of the terrible, yet wonderful fact that no-one is alone, and that in the end, help comes, from friends, from strangers, fro from within and without, because of faith, because of courage, because of love. Of how our own humanity saves us, how our weakness is our strength.
So this latest incarnation of the old, old tale of the resurrected lost one, the lonely one who is loved, the hero who doubts, the child who is adult, the griever restored, the victim who triumphs, the Boy Who Lived - is deeply satisfying in the way everyone recognises. Anyone who has fallen asleep at the end of a story, with the author's pact satisfied - I will let you frighten, anger, worry and scare me, if you make it all right at the end. If I learn something, and if they live, if not happy ever after, but if they live - will be replete at the ending of this long saga.
I prefer to think its enormous sucess is not just because of cyncial hyper-successful marketing. I prefer to think that it is because we all love a story, told well, before we lay down to sleep at the end of a long day.
编辑推荐:
更多读后感进入读后感大全:/duhougan/
更多范文进入读书笔记大全:/dushubiji/
《哈利波特》英文读后感800字2    〖预览〗哈姆莱特是莎士比亚笔下的一位传奇人物。他是丹麦的一位王子,他是世界文学史上一个经典形象。读莎士比亚的《哈姆雷特》感受到的是悲剧的美丽与伟大。莎士比亚所塑造的每个人物都那么崇高。哈姆莱特是文艺复兴时期人文主义者的理想人物。他是王子,按照传统,是王权的当然继承者。但是,他的美好前途被颠倒了的时代所颠覆了。戏一开头,就展现了一个丑恶的社会画面。国家发生宫廷政变,国王被害,阴谋家窃取了王位,王后改嫁,满朝臣子趋炎附势,世界仿佛到了末日。于是这个王子发出来复仇的吼声,人们强烈地感受到这个&时代&的&灵魂&本身在呼喊。哈姆莱特本是个正直、乐观、有理想的青年,在正常的环境下,他可以成为一位贤明的君主。但是现实的社会迫使他不得不装疯卖傻,进行复仇。他是英国那个特定的动荡不安时代的产物。哈姆莱特是一个英雄形象。他很有心机,在强敌我弱的恶劣情况下,他敢于针锋相对的斗争。他击破了奸王设下的一个个圈套,在每一个回合的斗争中,哈姆雷特都显得形象高大。但他绝非完人,他虽然善于思索,却优柔寡断。他虽然受到人民的爱戴,却并不相信人民。尽管哈姆雷特有令人钦佩的才能,竭力想除旧布新,但他总是郁郁不乐,迟疑不决。他始终是孤立的,这就注定了他与丑恶同归于尽的悲惨命运。他是一个巨人型的悲剧。指导教师:闫莉……【】《哈利波特》英文读后感800字3    〖预览〗我思故我在  ――读《哈利?波特》有感  江苏省南京市秦淮外国语学校初三(6)班 张榕榕  静静靠在柔软的椅背上,翘起脚,身边暖暖的杯里缕缕散发着甜中杂苦的咖啡醇香,手里捧着厚厚的书,宁静的空气里酝酿着想象与智慧。惬意之至,此刻,书是我必要的精神粮食。  冬青木,凤凰羽毛,十一英寸长的木棒高举过头,飕的一声向下一挥,划过尘土飞扬的空气,只见一道红光,木棒头上像烟花一样金星四射,跳动的光斑投到四壁上。这是一根千千万万人梦寐以求的魔杖,它四溢地挥舞,牢牢地勾住了我的灵魂。翻开七本厚重的大书,从《哈利?波特与魔法石》到《哈利?波特与死亡神器》,每一次都引领我进入一个又一个惊险刺激的魔法世界。古老悠久的密室,神奇多样的咒语,神秘风趣的课程,还有那紧张激烈的魁地奇球赛,无不令人拍案叫绝。它如同一把崭新的扫帚,托起我的身体,随着纸页的翻动,翱翔在跌宕起伏的故事蓝天中,和一群小巫师们勇敢地与死神搏斗。  《哈利》是一套有趣的书。大礼堂的天花板闪烁着耀眼的星星,白色的幽灵在学生们的头顶上飘荡,宽大的餐桌上凭空出现美味佳肴……一切有趣的事儿让我推开了想象的大门。金色飞贼鬼飞球游走球,这组成一场魔法世界里骑在扫帚上的球赛――魁地奇。攥紧,跨上,俯身,两脚一蹬,十五只飞天扫帚便凌空而起,球员们灵活操控着,趣味横生。与众不同的比赛使我的脑海中……【】《哈利波特》英文读后感800字4    〖预览〗是他,骑着扫帚,飞入我的心扉。是他,以勇气打动了我。让我懂得了不要轻易被困难绊倒,轻易落泪。他&&哈利&波特。一岁的哈利失去了父母,在姨父姨母家度过了极其痛苦的生活。他饱受姨父、姨母的责骂、虐待,以及他表哥&&达力对他施加的拳脚和侮辱。但是,这并没有令他自暴自弃,反而让他更加勇敢、正直、忠诚、坚强。哈利额头上显眼的闪电型伤疤不仅给予了他不受死咒影响的超能,也注定了他不可能过平凡的生活,因为他要继承父母与伏地魔的斗争。他的才干、天赋和知名度,都让大家对他羡慕无比。他对朋友的忠诚使他交到了大批的好朋友&&冰雪聪明的赫敏、爱魁地奇球的罗恩等。《哈利&波特》系列作品都基于一个妙趣横生的魔法世界:这儿住满了巫师,猫头鹰成为了信差,轻轻一挥魔杖就治百病、将家里变得一尘不染;西洋棋会思考;画像里的人是有感情的、会做动作的&&如此奇幻的世界,真令我神往。虽说这是一个奇妙的魔法世界,但也如同现实世界一样,有充满正义的英雄,就必定会有邪恶的恶人&&伏地魔以及他的食死徒们。哈利一次又一次地躲过了伏地魔的追杀,可是为了保护哈利而牺牲的伙伴越来越多。面对一个个好友的去世以及伏地魔的追杀,哈利既要……【】《哈利波特》英文读后感800字5    〖预览〗读《哈利波特与魔法石》有感六(3) 沈熠然寒假里,我听许多人说《哈利&波特与魔法石》这本书让人爱不释手。现在,我就要一睹它的风采!《哈利波特》系列,是英国女作家j.k.罗琳送给我们的一份大礼。它的知名度比美国总统布什还大,给为罗琳本人带来了巨大的财富。  当我翻开这本书的时候,一股恐怖又具有神秘的气息扑面而来,令我倒吸一口凉气,这时我想赶快看看这本书!&&&哈利波特,一个受千万孩子喜爱的名字。他,一出生就被可恶的伏地魔给诅咒了,他的妈妈为了救他,牺牲了自己,在他的额头上留下了一道疤。善良的邓不利多教授将他放在了麻瓜世界,并让得思礼夫妇收养了他。直到海格来找他,告诉了他的身世,蒙在鼓里的哈利波特决定离开得思礼夫妇,去霍格沃茨魔法学校就读。就这样,哈利波特开始了他的魔法旅程。哈利波特在霍格沃茨魔法学校读书,他结识了两位好友&&罗恩、赫敏,也树立了死对头&&马尔福。后来他发现了魔法石,还一举挫败伏地魔,还因为他们这个铁三角格兰芬多学院赢得了学院杯&&&&&&当我读完了《哈利波特与魔法石》时,这本书仿佛把我带到一个神奇的魔法世界,在结束这一段魔幻的旅途后,许多新的思想一涌而上,……【】《哈利波特》英文读后感800字6    〖预览〗放假期间读完了《哈利波特》,感触颇多。主人公哈利波特是一个坚韧、忧郁、少年老成,有爱心、勇敢、乐观、镇定的人,他刚刚出生就遭受到了世间最痛苦的分离。他被送到了他的姨父家,姨父对哈利波特并不好,拿他当佣工的对待,他睡楼道,做早餐,还要忍受那个蠢笨的表哥的欺负,没有人为他过生日,就连他的信他都没有观看的权利,被他的姨父一封封的撕毁掉。在夜深的小房子里,在姨父一家人熟睡后,他在地上画了一个蛋糕祝自己生日快乐,在公园里,他用自己的魔力将一条蟒蛇成功地解救出去,这一切发生在只有11岁的哈利身上。童年时代这一段不幸的生活,注定要成为哈利的一笔财富。后来,小哈利峰回路转,走进了霍格沃茨魔法学校。在霍格沃兹中,他快乐地享受着他的童年。魔法的得来也不是生而有之,不是遗传,而是通过勤奋的学习得来了。对比于现实的学校,不同的只是学习的内容。每个人都要通过自身的努力来改变自己,而不是靠制度,或是什么上天所赐的天生的命运或能力来改变自己。在这里,哈利交上了自己的朋友,罗恩和赫敏,并成为了格兰芬多学院的捕球手。哈利在学院的生活也不是一帆风顺的,他总被不喜欢他的斯内普教授刁难,还要被伏地魔追逐,但他依然勇敢地面对一切。他为了追回纳威的记忆球而冒着被扣分的危险骑上了他从来没有骑过的飞天扫把;他为他的好朋友罗恩当上级长而由衷的高兴;他为了不让他的教父小……【】《哈利波特》英文读后感800字7    〖预览〗& & & & 杂乱的黑色短发,明亮有神的绿眼睛,几乎与父亲一模一样的外貌一一哦,除了他额间的那一道闪电型伤疤。他,就是两次打败并最终消灭了黑巫师伏地魔的哈利-波特,大难不死的男孩。& & & & 哈利-波特,拥有着格兰芬多的英勇无畏,赫奇帕奇的朴实善良,拉文克劳的聪明机智,或许……还有斯莱特林的圆滑。他拯救了岌岌可危的魔法世界以及无数巫师麻瓜的生命,他是个真正的勇士,真正的格兰芬多!& & & & 哈利的成功离不开两个同生共死的伙伴,罗恩和赫敏;离不开循循善诱、孜孜不倦的校长邓不利多;离不开看似处处与他作对实则真正用生命去守护他的教授西弗勒斯-斯内普……看完《哈利波特》全文,令我感触最深的并非哈利,而是在书中最后才显露真实身份的双重间谍一一斯内普。& & & & 这个有着鹰钩鼻子的魔药教授,一开始处处与哈利作对,刁难他与他的朋友,抓住每一个小错误不放,甚至还乐于看见哈利出丑,给人的第一印象着实不佳。在接下来的几部中,对斯内普的描写都是不折不扣的反派角色。在第六部里,斯内普居然杀了可亲可敬的校长邓不利多,这让人们对他的印象一下降到了极点。& &nbsp……【】《哈利波特》英文读后感800字8    〖预览〗近段时间,意外从同学口中得知了一部影片――《哈利波特》,一部由世界著名的小说改编的电影。我从新闻中也看到过相关新闻。听着同学对我说大概内容,我就能感觉到这本书独特的魅力,到底是什么能吸引全球读者,在这么多小说中脱颖而出呢?我抱着好奇又期待的心情,乐颠颠的跑去书店买回来了一本《哈利波特与魔法石》。不到一周,我便如饥似渴的将他读完,不禁佩服作者j.k.罗琳天马行空的想象力。       在书中,主人公哈利波特是一个普普通通11岁小学生(起码他是这样认为的),他是一个失去双亲的孤儿,住在姨父姨妈家接受非人的待遇。直到一天他收到巫师学校“霍格沃兹”的入学通知书,才得知到自己的父母原来是两名男女巫师,都遭到一个名为伏地魔的具有极大的野心的黑巫师的杀害,而他,则是那场战斗中唯一的幸存者。他在校中结识了好友勇敢的罗恩和聪明的赫敏,他们一起经历的一次又一次的冒险,在伏地魔与他的手下面前一次又一次斗智斗勇,当然,还有他们性格各异的数名同学。       在这个世界里面,一切不可能将变得可能。有一种种神奇的生物,还有马人与家养小精灵。他们用猫头鹰传递信件,用魔杖作为武器,还有那神奇的魔法。       总而言之,这本书那一种神奇,奇妙的幻想所带来的吸引力我是亲身领教过了。更让你着迷的,还有哈利与朋友之间发生的事件,友谊在经理数次考验后变得……【】
  〔《哈利波特》英文读后感800字〕
  《哈利波特》英文读后感800字所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “《哈利波特》英文读后感800字”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  读后感提供的《哈利波特》英文读后感800字由网友原创或转发,若《哈利波特》英文读后感800字侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
《哈利波特》英文读后感800字相关作文范文下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求哈利波特2的英文读后感高中水平——大学四级水平 100字左右 谢谢了~
总的来说就是此书想象天马更加行空,主人公长大了不少,最后对蛇怪所表现的勇气令人钦佩!
Harry Potter II is too successful,I think .because it's scary!A snake attacked many students in Hogwarts.Harry and Ron only use a sword and a phoenix ,saved the Hogwarts. I like this book,because it c...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
哈利波特与凤凰社英文读后感,短一点,带翻译!谢谢!!
Once again, I believe that the series is only getting better with each progressi ve movie. I attended a preview screen ing tonight and was completely blown away by the movie. While quite a bit of deta...
Once again, I believe that the series is only getting better with each progressi ve movie. I attended a preview screen ing tonight and was completely blown away by the movie. While quite a bit of deta...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 哈利波特1读后感 的文章

随机推荐