英语日记30字22篇 要30字 太多我不会抄 少点就好 我放了100分原来你也在这里里 是急需 没办法 快上课了 求好人帮帮忙

英语日记30字 暑假的,要初一的,要要要要...60篇
英语日记30字 暑假的,要初一的,要要要要...60篇
妈呀,我我我我我虽然不怕班主任,可可可可可可可我怕我妈,跪求,60篇啊,回答的...一篇也别少哦,否则...嘿嘿
反正求你了
1. It was the second day of our summer holiday. I felt good. I felt I am free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Zhongshan. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an English Diary. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours. I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry. 2. I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game.
&
3. Today is sunny, but it's very hot. After my breakfast, I start doing my homework. And then I opened my computer, I wanted to chat with my friend on QQ. But it's boring, we couldn't find out and topic to talk about so I closed the computer. But now what can I do? I thought the summer holiday is boring because I can't play with my classmates, so I would rather go to school. Suddenly I saw the book on my bookshelf, oh, I can read book during the summer holiday, so I read the book until mum called me to have the supper. I think read book is very interesting, I can read book in the summer holiday.
&
4.It&was&the&first&day&of&our&winter&holiday.&All&of&us&were&very&happy.&Why?&Because&we&have&one&months&to&do&things&we&love&to&do.&We&are&free.&Although&we&have&some&homework.&But&we&can&finish&them&in&several&days.&And&the&rest&time&we&can&make&good&use&of.&My&god!&We&have&been&very&tired&after&hard&studying.&In&winter&holidays,&I&want&to&have&full&sleep&and&eat&good&food&in&order&to&replenish&myself.&Last&but&not&the&least,&I&will&have&a&good&rest.&
&
5.I&have&rested&for&a&week.&I&began&to&feel&bored.&So&I&went&out&with&my&friends.&They&are&my&best&friends&in&the&middle&school.&We&didn’t&go&to&someplace&special.&We&just&saw&the&other.&We&had&lunch&together.&While&we&were&having&lunch,&we&were&still&talking&about&the&new&school&and&new&friends.&Yes!&A&year&later,&we&have&grown&riper.&And&we&learned&much&more&things&and&got&new&life.&We&haven’t&enough&time&to&play,&to&waste&and&to&lose&the&way.&We&only&have&two&years.&Two&years&to&go,&we&will&get&the&real&life&which&belongs&to&us.
&
6.Last night, I dreamed I became a very beautiful bird. I dreamed that I was in a forest. In the forest, there were a lot of animals. Then, an old bird told us, "we have a very beautiful forest, we should therefore protect it from pollution. "All the animals agreed with him.
But the second day, people came into our forest .Many animals were caught. The people wanted to build house and parks in our forest. Many old trees were felled. And then suddenly, nothing was left standing.
I was so shocked and then I crying. I woke up at midnight. It was only a dream.
&
7. It's a fine day today. Perhaps I haven't seen such fine weather, so I feel very happy. I walk downstairs, seeing not many plants. Well, I nearly forget it is winnter now. I walk along the road. On the each side of road, there is only some trees, which have no leaves. I am a little sad. At this time , I see a small flower at the corner. I run towards, finding it a white flower. It's so white, as the angel of the sky. Although it is small, but it never give up. I finally understand no matter when it is, there is always hope.
&
8.Today my parents took me to my grandfather’s house. I played with my cousin. Suddenly my cousin suggested going to the park and having a rest. “that’s a good idea.” I said. Then we prepared for the traveling. After lunch, the sky turned dark. After that , it rained heavily. It meant our plan is impossible. What a pity day!
&
9.I live very happily today! In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. Coming back home in the evening, family and I sat and watched TV together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious!
&
10.Yesterday we played happily, but there were only ten people. I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all. I heard some my friends had gone abroad. They went abroad to study. Maybe I couldn’t see them in the future. I think next year we won’t make a party. Next year is a very important year. We all will prepare the new term’s new subject. I know, it is the most important for us now.
&11.Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Time is also a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, time won’t leave them more. Today I found I hadn’t enough time. Although I have more than a-month holiday, but I found I had a lot of things to do. I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time.
&12.I have rested for 10 days. In these days, I felt very bored. I didn’t know to do what. Although I had a lot of things to do, I felt uncomfortable. I was ill because of the hot weather. I was tired, sleepy and had no strength. My parents are worried about my health. in fact, it didn’t matter. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature. So when I went out, the high temperature disagreed to me. At last, I was ill.
&
&13.It is very hot and wet today and is called sauna weather. During my mom did the cooking in the kitchen, I saw her head was sweaty. I told her I could help her and she accepted. After cooking, we were all sweaty .However, mum and I all felt happy. She said I was growing up and became her good assistant.&
14.Today is Sunday. It's sunny today. I go to the zoo with my mother. I can see many animals. There are tigers, lions, pandas, snakes and many&more. Look! The pandas are over there. They're from China. Look at the baby panda ! It's climbing trees. How cute it is ! I&love pandas.Next, we go to see the lions .The lions are so strong . Their mouths are too big. The tigers ae next to them. They are from Asia. They are&yellow. At last,we go to see the monkeys . Some are climbing moutains , some& are eating bananas . THey ' re so much fun !I&see many animals at& the zoo and I 'm& so happy& today!
&
15.Today I have to do much housework. First wash the clothes , then cook the meal、tidy the room。In the afternoon, I met a friend named dengyuming. We played computer game all the afternoon. When all the things have been finished, I only want to go to sleep because it is ten now. But when I began to sleep, I remembered that the computer wasn’t close. So I could only stand up and close it. Then I was fall asleep. Now, I hope everything goes well!
&
16.Today I go to shopping with my friend. When we are walking in the street, a girl comes to us, and says to us: Could you help me? We feel amazed. Then the girl tells us she was walking with her mother just before, but she does not know where is her mother now. She looks like very anxious, and wears tear in her eyes. So we believe she at last. Besides, we lend her ten yuan to take a tax to home. We feel so good, because we can help someone. But a unacceptable matter is happen at last. When we are ready go back home, come out from a shop, we see a girl whom we meet before are saying the same word to another people.
&
17.I was so excited today! I went to the ZhongShan Park. I learnt about Sun Zhong Shan from my history class. He was a very great person, so I was really happy to get to there. It was really beautiful there. Those red buildings with those big green trees had form a beautiful picture. I could feel the calm and ancient atmosphere there when I first stepped in that place. The building with the words written by Sun Zhong Shan was the park's signature attraction. Many tourists like to take pictures there. I took a picture there, too.
&
18. Today was a fine day and the weather was very good. After I woke up, I had breakfast. After that, my parents took me to visit my grandparents. We took a bus there because it was far from my home. I had lunch with them. After lunch, I played with their dog and watched television. I got red packet money from them. It was really a happy day.
妈呀,翻译有没有啊?
其他回答 (1)
日记建议你还是自己写吧。老师给你布置作业,是为了让你的英语写作水平有所提高,我们都帮你写了,你水平没什么长进,我们倒是退步了不少,因为你要写的是初中生水平的英语嘛。对吧?你有什么不会说的话,可以问问,这没啥。但是三十篇文章都让我们写,那你也太懒了吧??!!一句话:自己写!!!希望别的网友也不要帮这个忙,咱们不要害人嘛。
等待您来回答
外语领域专家深圳太黑,雷死你!
共 1422073 浏览 17 回帖&&
发帖: 26 篇
在线时长: 2 小时
深圳太黑,雷死你!
龙岗920大火43人死亡其实只是ZF黑幕的开始,之所以大胆妄为ZF熟视无睹可比JC躲着杀人犯,用流行的一句话讲,我是来做俯卧撑的。
舞王夜总会狠狠地雷了一下市长大人,据传一副市长已经停职,牵连GA局WH局GS局,请看以下证据:
SZ去年700个网吧牌照基本没有发出,ZF各路诸侯黑口大开,有经办者称一个网吧经营许可证需30万,工本费只有区区不到100元,文化战线的大佬们基本上每人可以在办证的过程当中,一次性获得其15年的工资,XF审建自己去办困难重重,只有专业的XF公司才能顺利得到XF合格证,并直言一个证要4-5万的活动费,有多少个营业场所在申办XF许可,可见扛着国徽的大佬一年收入颇为可观。有一老板七个月没办下来,亏损巨大,最后不得不放弃开办网吧的项目,按他的话说,旧社会也没这么黑吧......
为什么SZ有很多歌舞厅酒吧网吧游乐园办不下文化经营许可证,是业主不想办吗,如果换了是你,投资几百万上千万开黑店,这样的风险你会担吗?回答肯定不会,不是不想办证,是这些行政管理部门处处刁难,查看一个地址验收一个项目,早则半年多则几年,为什么会形成这样的局面,就是因为没有收到好处,但有的店为什么可以很早地开业,取得各项许可,那是花了大本钱的,这是行内人众所周知的,市里区里这些主管部门的领导,敢说没有收过他们的好处吗?送的少了给你问问,送的多了给你办办,送的满意了给你发证,有多少小投资能承受起这样的负担?能说ZF不黑吗?218大火烧死了十几个,才抓了9个人,龙岗死了43个,起码要抓30多个人,GWY调查组根本不相信市ZF和区ZF的火灾汇报,没有ZF的工作人员,这样的黑店肯定开不下去,而为什么越开越多呢?扫荡扫了多少次,扫什么?哦,原来是要把钱扫回自己的口袋。随着调查的深入,应该有FT局的介入,真相才能大白于天下
boboHtml = '';
html += boboH
NTES(".bobo-list").attr("innerHTML", function() {
return this.innerHTML +
}, "utf-8");
发帖: 34 篇
在线时长: 279 小时
网易论坛,天天相伴
我行我素,我就是我
发帖: 29 篇
在线时长: 8 小时
顶一下,有道理...
积分: 18444
发帖: 4167 篇
在线时长: 128 小时
天下乌鸦都是黑的 就是有的用的增白粉多点
网易论坛,天天相伴
今夜无心睡眠~~~~~~
发帖: 22 篇
在线时长: 1 小时
发帖: 102 篇
天下乌鸦都是黑的
网易论坛,天天相伴
.cn/qipangz0988
http://blog.chinacourt.org/?12789
http://qpsfgz./
发帖: 151 篇
在线时长: 13 小时
不给好处谁办事?
发帖: 33 篇
在线时长: 0 小时
天下乌鸦一般黑,哪儿也有
网易论坛,天天相伴
80后的重要任务就是制造08后
发帖: 494 篇
在线时长: 52 小时
旧社会也没这么黑.......
-----------------------------------
呵呵,新旧到底该如何定义?
发帖: 120 篇
在线时长: 11 小时
天下乌鸦都是黑的
发帖: 27 篇
快点说还有比深圳更黑的地方
发帖: 49 篇
在线时长: 7 小时
其实每个地方都一样,不相信去长沙看看.
发帖: 45 篇
在线时长: 1 小时
还是雷死的好
网易论坛,天天相伴
80后的重要任务就是制造08后
发帖: 293 篇
在线时长: 8 小时
N年的事 早不说
网易论坛,天天相伴
爱你!所以不择手段占有你!不想闭着眼睛去想你,只想睁开眼睛就看见你!
积分: 1058
发帖: 346 篇
在线时长: 6 小时
kao,这一顿符号整的,以后连字母也给蔽了看咋办,呵呵
发帖: 4 篇
在线时长: 0 小时
全都系抵死的。。
积分: 45846
发帖: 14932 篇
在线时长: 56 小时
网易论坛,天天相伴
天连水尾水连天 雾锁山头山锁雾
发帖: 547 篇
在线时长: 309 小时
网易论坛,天天相伴
有时候,用上面思考问题不如用下面做实际行动!
下次自动登录
每30秒自动保存一次内容
夏季轻装上阵 赢家用吸尘器
24小时热帖榜
下次自动登录英语暑假日记30字急需现在就要_百度知道
英语暑假日记30字急需现在就要
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!30字
按默认排序
其他4条回答
s almost 1 week left that the school starts.I’m looking forward the day we’re going to school. I must use these days to finish the homework t勇蛹陛沸桩度钓泌hat I haven't finished yet,make a plan of my new term. And prepare for my new termIt&#39
XuHua's
presenst .
There'is
暑假的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁ErrorDirectory Listing Denied
Directory Listing DeniedThis Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

我要回帖

更多关于 原来你也在这里 的文章

随机推荐